[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be autist >qt co worker I have been talking to for awhile

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

>Be autist
>qt co worker I have been talking to for awhile car breaks down
>out of all the people she comes and asks me for a ride home
>don't have a driver license or a car
>didn't tell anyone this because this is pathetic when you are 26yrs old man
>mom picks me and co worker up
>whole time car ride is very awkward
>mom is happy because I secretly told her that this girl is my gf
>mom asks co worker how long we've been dating
>"I am not dating your son"
>ride becomes more awkward
>next day at work everyone is looking at me like I'm retarded and calling me mamas boy
FUCK MY LIFE!
>>
>>37851356
kek that's fucking pathetic
>>
This is one of the cringiest thing I've ever read on this board.

You should consider quitting your job and either apply somewhere far enough so that the employees have never heard of you or go NEET.
>>
Whew, I'm an autistic wagecuck too but at least I have my own car that I could potentially give girls rides with
>>
Jesus fucking christ OP......
Give it some time, people will prob forget after a while.
>>
>>37851460
>>37852131
Why is it cringe and pathetic
>>
>>37851356
why not just tell her your car is in the shop and you can't do it because your bro is gunna pick you up and he's gunna be late
>>
>>37852276
Because you told your mom she's you're gf when she's not. Because you probably didn't tell her your mom would be picking you up when you told her you could take her home. And you let your mom take her home knowing full well that your mom would make some comment about the two of dating. You're pathetic. You're that guy who tells ridiculous stories just to get attention and everyone knows its bullshit. I'm glad someone finally called you out on your bullshit.
>>
>>37851356
desu you should've shared an uber or something and claimed your car was also broken down and in the shop
>>
>>37852468
Ok thanks normie I'm going back to /r9k/ where pathetic people come to
>>
>>37851356
how can you not have a fucking drivers license
that is beyond pathetic

if i were your parent i think i would disown you
>>
>>37852567
>waaaah I got criticized so now I'm going to call you a normie
All the robots here agree with me. That's why they called it cringe and pathetic. You want a safe space you can go to tumblr.
>>
File: CYuiMDxWMAA0isB.jpg (60KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
CYuiMDxWMAA0isB.jpg
60KB, 600x630px
>>37851356
Should have just told her you don't have a car or license, alot of millennials don't, Then again if you were chad she would think its cute and want to date you
>>
>>37852567
or better you fucking kill yourself you pathetic drek

see: >>37852610
>>
>>37852627
>alot of millennials don't,
this has to be fucking satire
>>
>>37852607
>functional enough to drive a car
you're not a robot
>>
>>37852646
They really don't especially in larger cities. This is the era of the lazy
>>
>>37852646
Im a 24yo normie and i know 4 people who are 25+ without licenses
maybe you live in redneck land
>>
>>37852610
>>37852634
You are the pathetic failed normie
>>
>>37852672
BUT, they use public transport or ride bikes and don't rely on parents to give them lifts
>>
File: 1488162647429.jpg (34KB, 470x433px) Image search: [Google]
1488162647429.jpg
34KB, 470x433px
>>37851356
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPU6uxNxeNQ

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=classik+obAS

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=howard+dare

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tommy+sotomayor

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pckets+of+the+future

Above channels con tain heresy. I dont take responsibility if you click on them.

I hope you find this, Anon. Be strong.
>>
File: 34534534535.jpg (70KB, 550x590px) Image search: [Google]
34534534535.jpg
70KB, 550x590px
>>37852672
>maybe you live in redneck land
what.

that doesnt make any sense
>being a redneck=self sufficiency and responsibility
what the fuck
if you honestly dont need to drive in your daily life then you arent a very productive or important person
>>
>>37852668
I have diagnosed untreated adhd (im too scared to get treated in any way) so im not going to learn how to drive because im at greatly increased odds of a car accident
>>
>>37852747
I never said i was important im 24 and i'm simply not bothered to get a drivers license i dont know why that is so hard to comprehend
>>
>>37851356
I mean it wouldn't have been as bad if you didn't lie to your mom. That lie made it one hundred times worse.
>>
>>37852697
>waaaahhh my fellow robots are still criticizing me
You do realize telling lies to other people to make you seem cooler is something failed normies do. Think on that for awhile, OP. After all you're the one with a job while I'm a gloriously NEET laughing at your attempts to be a normie
>>
>>37852276
This right here is LITERAL autism. Absolutely zero social awareness.
>>
>>37852747
>if you honestly dont need to drive in your daily life then you arent a very productive or important person

So?
>>
>>37852884
You are the true normie criticizing your fellow robots for doing something autistic. Back to your 1000 friends on Facebook with you
>>
Yeah, 27 and also don't have a license. It's fucking embarassing and pathetic, but I don't give a fuck anymore and happily tell people that I don't drive lel
>>
File: 1496076733661.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1496076733661.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>37851356
>don't have a driver license or a car
>didn't tell anyone this because this is pathetic when you are 26yrs old man
I know this feel OP, however
>mom is happy because I secretly told her that this girl is my gf
JUST
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.