[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, how does it feel to be Black?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 531
Thread images: 105

File: Wolof.jpg (36KB, 480x421px) Image search: [Google]
Wolof.jpg
36KB, 480x421px
With ideologies like race-realism and White supremacy thriving on the Internet, don't you feel ashamed of being Black? There are tons of people who are unironically claiming that Blacks aren't human beings, but lower animals with skulls inhibiting brain-growth and IQs so low that they would be considered mentally retarded by White standards. Other inferior races like Indians and Middle-Eastern Muslims also get heavily ridiculed online, but people rarely think of them as subhuman animals, possibly owing to their Caucasoid skull structures. Even historically the only people who were considered non-human by Whites were Blacks, and not Indians or Arabs, even though Blacks are superior to Indians in many ways. Google "blacks are not humans" and you get a lot more serious results claiming so than when you Google "Muslims are not human" or "Indians are not human". Look at the conviction and confidence with which people claim that Blacks aren't people, that too backed up with solid scientific evidence.
http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/blacks-arent-human/
https://ukipvoices.wordpress.com/2015/04/17/ukip-how-do-we-control-the-problem-of-the-negro/
After reading these articles, I don't see why a Black person wouldn't feel the urge to jump off the rooftop. Literally everyone hates you here and keeps throwing graphs and stats to prove that you're a race that has low intelligence and commits a disproportionately large number of crimes. And yet you are here, browsing 4chan, the epicenter of White supremacy on the internet. How do you even go on living normally and happily amidst all this?
>>
>>37844816
Bump for negritude.
>>
>>37844816
It feels like being a walking meme. But then again I live in a mostly white part of Florida.

Everyone thinks they know how black people behave and communicate so they try and emulate what they see on TV or hear in a rap video.

Everyone wants to walk up and touch your nappy hair, it's probably how whites feel in Japan desu senpai
>>
>even though Blacks are superior to Indians
lmao no
Indian here. I am not one to judge a person based on race but that was stupid. Debate me fag
>>
File: 1477468332117s.jpg (4KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1477468332117s.jpg
4KB, 122x125px
>>37844816

I feel safe in r9k because others have the same feelings and relatable stories that i have. Also no one feels superior here due to our experiences.

Just because people believe black people are not human, does not mean its true. To be classified as humans, you need to be Homo-sapiens. Just because black people dont have a mixture of homo-sapiens and a small percentage of Neanderthal genes, does not make them non-humans.

Being black feels normal, i do pretty much what an average citizen does. The only time i realized that it kinda sucks being black is when a redneck yelled nigger towards me through a window of a van.
>>
>>37844999
So you're saying you don't experience hatred? I don't live in a Western country, but I was under the impression that some sort of revolution was going on and everyone was being redpilled about race realism. So all these anti-black sentiments are only on the internet, and in real life people are more tolerant towards them?
>>
>>37844999
T b h as a yuropoor I always thought those were memes. Until I came to the US, Washington DC, and saw black people literally acting like the hollywood stereotypes, calling each other nigga and all.

You seem alright tho anon.
>>
>>37844816
Black supremacy is alive on twitter, facebook, tumblr, instagram, youtube etc. Why care what fat basement dwellers on unconvential hacker forums think?
>>
File: IMG_0067.jpg (135KB, 750x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0067.jpg
135KB, 750x494px
>>37844816
Why would white supremacist retards on the Internet make me feel ashamed of being black. Read stormfront and see how retarded those fucking people are, their opinions don't matter. If you don't surround yourself with white people, you grow up secure in who you are ethnically, this is seen in every non-white racial group. Because I didn't have any contact with whites until my 20s, I have no inferiority complex towards them and I feel superior to them in multiple ways.

In non white communities, whites are seen as weird and stupid. I had a friend, a Mexican female. She talked about a coworker who failed a saliva drug test. saliva drug tests are the easiest to pass. She blamed his failure on him being white and being too stupid to figure out how to pass it.

Last week, I was in a barbershop full of Mexican males. They usually have Family Fued on the TV there. Every time a family gives a stupid answer, they laugh and say "fuckin white people"

Black people think your cooking is awful. We think you people are fucking filthy. White men don't even get manicures, they think it's gay. White men think cleanliness somehow means you want to suck a dick. You people are ridiculous. White people have grown men who run around dressed as spooky ghosts and have secret codes and handshakes and call themselves "grand wizards" and "chief cyclops" or whatever D&D class they've named themselves after. You take horse semen shots for fun. Yes, horse semen in shot glasses, you guys drink it. White people arent as violent but that's only because you're so weak. Have you ever seen two white "Chads" fight? They hug each other to the ground and roll around, and that's even if they get the courage to approach each other.

White people are the Western Hemisphere's Japan. We're all LOLing at your culture.
>>
>>37845086
India has higher rates of people practising open defecating than many African countries including Nigeria. I've heard many people say that they view Blacks in a much more positive light than Indians.
>>
>>37845217
>I've heard many people say that they view Blacks in a much more positive light than Indians.
People in the West are bombarded 24/7 with pro-black propaganda.
>>
>>37845217
>including Nigeria
That's probably because Nigeria is one of the most modernized countries in Africa.
>>
File: 1492042144911.png (255KB, 457x381px) Image search: [Google]
1492042144911.png
255KB, 457x381px
>>37844816
It's like being disabled but with race. White people actively avoid you if they're not all telling you that you're at a disadvantage - oh, I meant "oppressed." They'll bark all day about how "disadvantaged" you are and will try to be charitable to you to make themselves look good, but all that "chairty" really amounts to nothing.

Then there's people of your own race who will oust you if you act anything but "black."

READ A BOOK WHY YOU FUGGIN DO DAT NUGGAH
WHY YOUSE NOT SMOKIN WEED NUGGUH
LOOKIT THAT NUGGUH INNA SUIT! WHAHE THINK HE BETTA OR SHEEIT?!

So you're stuck with crabs in a bucket with your own folks, and pitied/avoided by everyone else if you don't act like you're supposed to (aka a nigga)

I lift, I read, I work in an office, I have glasses, and I speak as "white" as a white bumpkin in the middle of Nebraska. I guess I wouldn't know what it would be like to be "black," according to some people, but dammit I know what it feels like to be CIVILIZED.

t. Oreo
>>
>>37844816
Why do whites cling to race so much? Is it because you have absolutely nothing to show for yourself so you need to feel superiority based on something you had no control over?

I'm a guy with a 4 year STEM degree and a decent paying job, who happens to be black. Why would I be ashamed?
>>
=>>37845281
It's also an overcrowded shithole with tons of infrastructure problems
>>
>>37845294
>tfw black and Canadian
>majority of whites in this country are pot smoking/vaping degenerates
It sickens me
>>
>>37845281
Absolutely untrue. Nigeria is in the poorer half of African nations in terms of GDP PPP per capita. It's HDI is also significantly lower than India's. Yet open defecation is more common in India than in Nigeria. I think the only countries in the world with higher rates of open defecation are Cambodia, Chad, Ethiopia and Eritrea.
>>
>>37845295
>>37845215
I'm not White, I am about as racially inferior as you.
>>
The Mexican things are 100% true. We always say stuff like that.
>>
>>37845462
You spend too much time on 4chan. We are all human (animals), nobody is "inferior" to anybody. Get some therapy
>>
>>37845332
White people who go full 420 disgust me, too. If you're black and tell them you don't smoke, drink, or do drugs, they'll say the weirdiest but nastiest backhanded shit. Even had a college SJW call me a "race betrayer" when I told her drug users are shitheads.
>>
>>37844816
feels like being inferior and garbage and hated by the entire world
>>
>>37845086
So ja madarchod. Gyarah bajne gaya hei.
>>
>>37844816
>Most white people are racist
...this isn't news to me. I've known this pretty much ever since I first came into contact with them. Asking me how I deal with them is like asking a person who was born deaf how they deal with not being able to hear.

>And yet you are here, browsing 4chan, the epicenter of White supremacy on the internet.
First, I've most likely been here longer than you, and believe it or not, it wasn't always like this.

Second, I don't even come around here that often. Tumblr is my new jam, they have way better memes than you guys.
>>
>>37844816
I genuinely wish I could've been born White
>>
>>37845660
chup kar bandar
>>
>>37846034
Cheep keep bundabeep
>>
>>37846094
kaley hum atchey hain
>>
>>37845114
>I don't live in a Western country
What a surprise, 90% of the people taking this shit seriously seem to be non-whites from some shithole country
>>
>>37845114
What's the point in being rude to random black strangers? That's just mean. It's possible to acknowledge that multiculturalism doesn't work and races are unequal without being an asshole.

So what if someone has the IQ of a gorilla, do you expect me to be mean to gorillas too?
>>
>>37845217
It's true I hate curry nigger bootlicking faggots
>>
>>37845215
>In non white communities, whites are seen as weird and stupid.
Can confirm. I know Whites are the master race and shit but it still disgusts me to see how ignorant and lazy the average American White is inspite of being so wealthy and given opportunities to educate themselves.
T.third world country dwelling shitskin.
>>
>>37845552
>You spend too much time on 4chan. We are all human (animals), nobody is "inferior" to anybody. Get some therapy
THIS.

Jokes aside, stop thinking you're better or worse than anyone else. Your race doesn't matter as much as you think once you get out of your parent's house.
>>
>>37846180
Well we have low IQs so we take this stuff seriously because we don't realize it's a joke on the internet. Go figure.
>>
File: 216419741.jpg (60KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
216419741.jpg
60KB, 500x335px
>>37845294
>tfw was called Oreo all throughout HS
>black people didn't like me because I wasn't "black" enough
>white people didn't like me because I wasn't "black" enough either (surprisingly weird)
>all my friends are non-white and non-black
>don't give a shit what I act like or do
It sucks, but I eventually found some people that liked me. I'm almost like you except switch reading books with playing vidya and watching weebshit.

I really hate how we are expected to act a certain way. I blame the media.
>>
Im smarter than at least 99% of humanity. I dont care about other people anyway. You are all the same to me.
>>
>>37846367
>tfw paki but still called oreo
yeah the media does it
>>
>>37846481
Shitskin subhuman get out of my country. REEEEEE!
>>
>>37846560
which country?
Your country?
It's my country now
>>
File: 1489243966392.png (35KB, 156x159px) Image search: [Google]
1489243966392.png
35KB, 156x159px
Being black is pretty awful.

A lot of people straight up hate you for existing for literally no reason. Even if you don't chimp out, or gang bang, or rap or do whatever it is that black people stereotypically do, you will never be able to outrun the fact that you're black. I still get followed around shopping stores. I even got accused of making gang signs on a mail box when I was getting my mail.

Hell, I can't even forget that I'm black and the perceived "inferior" (even if you're smarter and generally better off) among your friends. It's always "you're just a nigger", "are you going to rob them nigger?" or something else that's derogatory. If there's a gif of a black person doing some stupid shit, you're getting tagged. Some BLM event that you don't care about happened? They're going to tag you and make fun of you for it. They've even conceded that I'm not even "a real black person" because I apparently don't act like one, but they still keep pulling this shit. It's not like I'm offended by this shit (and it's funny sometimes. I can laugh at myself.) but it just gets annoying having everyone that I'm friends with circling back to the fact that I'm black all the time.

Go on the internet and it's even worse. There are reports of people who are literally making hit lists of black people that they want to kill. There are people who want to hang you for having darker skin and all that jazz. Alt Right wing people think you're genetically retarded and need to be executed. On the other side of the spectrum, you have BLM retardation that is making fringe people feel much more angry towards black people. I hate going out alone because my anxiety makes it seem like everyone wants to kill me.

Romantically, being black is a shit show. Dating sites usually post data on who gets matched together on dating sites and black people get matched the least because everyone fucking hates us.

I would change skin color in a heartbeat. Being black sucks.
>>
>>37844999
That reminds me of the time my white friend would tell me that all my experience s with racists is oveeblown, then he went to study abroad in Japan and experienced his babies first racism with Japanese.
He was never on the receiving end of racism before in his life so he didnt know how to handle it.
>>
>>37846653
the thing is there are studies that show that we're actually genetically inferior and I just can't seem to get past that when I think about achieving something
>>
>>37846653
wow, that's rough.
being a middle eastern i can't imagine how whites treat you, im a big dark motherfucker and people perceive me as a threat, specially white folkes.
>>
File: 1495947400420.png (53KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1495947400420.png
53KB, 596x739px
>>37844816
It feels like being a white dude at the bottom of the barrel but worse. No matter what you do, no matter how hard you try, people will always see you as nothingnmore than a welfare nigger who moved up in life using affirmative action and benefits. You can be better lookingnthan a white dude but every race of girl will always go after the guy with the lightest skin. You will always be the but of /pol/ jokes and some places will kill you off just for the color of your skin. You will see your teachers give formal handshakes to white students but when it comes to you he will do that stupid nigger "what's good mai nigga" handshake and call you brother when you dont even understand how to do that complex shit yourself so shit gets akward and you dont converse for the rest of the school year.

White dudes cannot be robots.
>>37845086
Some of you guys are cool, but growing up in a majority indian(sikh/west indies) area I can say that a lot of you guys are materialistic assholes who base their identity off of what they own rather than how they have developed mentally. Maybe it is just the americanized pajeet? I dont know. But Im sure you are chill tho so no hard feelings.
>>
File: 1486926934660.png (224KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486926934660.png
224KB, 512x512px
I'm alright I just don't let folks on the internet get to me anymore.
>>
File: IMG_1364.jpg (95KB, 562x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1364.jpg
95KB, 562x719px
>>37846653
Being black only sucks because you value the opinions of whites. If you didn't give a fuck about what ofays thought, you'd be good. Me personally? I love being from the coolest race to ever walk this earth. These ofays love our style, they love the way we talk, they love the way we sound, they love the way we move. We have a whole fetish dedicated to us where we're worshipped like sexual gods. The reason marijuana is illegal is because us and our Latin cousins were playing jazz for Stacy, getting her high and running trains on her little white pussy, only to send her back to Billy.

Love your skin, family.
>>
>>37846653
Also this. I just wish there was a dimension I could escape to where color does no exist to end this bullshit.
>>
>>37846750
I was like you. I tricked myself into enjoying the "lel stoppid nigger" memes. But eventually you will see something that hurts your pride and eventually hurts your soul.
>>
I gotta ask
i noticed black guys are furious at black woman. its like the most divided race when it comes to male/female relationship
>>
Its pretty fucking awful.
It doesn't help that there are scientific studies basically proving to everyone that we are a shitty race of people.
Sure you have some fringe examples but they can never escape
>>
>>37846653
>>37846722
This.
I am not Black but something similar. Ever since I started browsing /pol/ my life has been dead. I can't get over the fact that I am subhuman and I have achieved nothing because I spend literally every second of my day thinking about race-politics instead of studying. I really don't know what to do with my life anymore. Suicide seems like a reasonable option but I'm a coward. So instead I spend my hours performing mental gymnastics trying to convince myself that I am human and starting bait threads in /pol/ trying to get some kind of validation from them that it's okay to be a shitskin.
>>
The stupid nigger memes you see have a lot of fact to them but if you deviate from them then you get hate from your race.
>>
File: IMG_1326.jpg (103KB, 677x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1326.jpg
103KB, 677x733px
>>37846802
White opinions don't matter pham
>>37846840
Stop browsing /pol/ then, you goofy bitch.
>>
>>37846863
Yes they do. Whites "run this shit" afterall. Makes me depressed desu
>>
>>37846653

Blame other blacks for making others hate you. Same as Muslims. Fix your own community and you'll fix your image. Maybe not for you, but for future generations. The vast majority of people automatically are suspicious against blacks and Muslims because it's highly likely you're violent, emotional niggers.
>>
>>37846863
>stop browsing /pol/
I don't but the truth is that you can't argue with science and it proves that black people are inferior as much as I don't want that to be true it is
>>
>>37846863
Its not just white opinions. Its every race on the planet.
Blacks are viewed with volition in every corner of this planet.
Even Haitians hate american blacks. Jamaicans hate blacks that are too dark.
You can plug your ears all want
>>
>>37845215
>whites are seen as weird and stupid
>I feel superior to them in multiple ways

daaaaaasss rite dem white crackaz smh_tbh_fam

>We're all LOLing at your culture

So we're even.
>>
File: IMG_4040.jpg (109KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4040.jpg
109KB, 640x637px
>>37846890
No it doesn't, you dumbass. Your average white person doesn't run shit, especially the ones on 4chan. 4chan whites are bottom of the barrel, dredges of society and they have been for years. How stupid do you have to be to let the opinion of some goofy ass whiteboy on the internet fuck with your opinion of yourself?
>>
>>37846902
You don't get we as a whole are literally inferior mentally to other races the idea of sending us back to Africa has some merit you can't fix genetics
>>
>>37846927
What race besides whites hates black people? And the races that DO hate black people, WHY do they hate us? White influence. Mexicans, who are usually 30-50% Native American and 3-5% African look down on full blood Native Americans and blacks because the Spanish taught them that we're inferior. Blacks look down on darker skinned blacks because whites taught us that dark skin was inferior by leaving dark skinned slaves to work the fields and light skinned slaves to be butlers and maids.
>>
>>37846962

We can try fixing black mentality and behavior before we send you all back on the ships if you're not salvageable. People don't hate blacks because of the color of their skin, they hate blacks because they actively make the lives of those around them worse. Just think about racism. Nobody is racist because they hate skin color, their racist because others lower their quality of life. Majority of blacks are a net drain on society and on a community and the saddest thing is you're proud of it.
>>
File: 24618971.png (56KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
24618971.png
56KB, 600x438px
>>37846653
>get new friends
>move from whatever shitshow you live in
>don't browse /pol/
I'm black as well, and my friends never go hard on me for being black. May throw a racist joke every now and then, but it's always just friendly banter.
Also I don't know where you live, but no one gives me any bad looks. Maybe because I dress like pic related most of the time, but everyone is comfortable around me.

I'm not saying your wrong, but it seems like your particular friends and area you live in is pretty shit. I don't even browse dating sites since your right and there's no point.
>>
File: IMG_5451.jpg (73KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5451.jpg
73KB, 400x267px
This is why I refuse to raise my future children around whites. They're toxic to the non-white mind and growing up in their culture produces black/Asian/Hispanic children like the ones ITT.
>>
>>37844816
I'm not weak-willed enough to let what some brainlets on the internet say about me hurt my feelings. When you get off this website and enter the real world you realize how few people relevant to your immediate existence actually give that much of a shit about race.
>>
>>37847024
Nigga you dress like what?
>>
>>37847014
Then why do Westerners hate Pajeets? Are Pajeets living in the West a net drain to your society?
>>
>>37847058
he's fucking too many bitches to bother with clothes
>>
>>37846995
Literally all races hate niggers. Fuck off cunt
>>
>>37847070

Simple. Indians take jobs and stink.
>>
File: 1496331270083.gif (1MB, 282x263px) Image search: [Google]
1496331270083.gif
1MB, 282x263px
>>37846802
No I really I just stopped caring.
>>
>>37846995
Everyone hates blacks, not just whites you moron.
We are considered a world problem.
>>
File: 9721452161.png (234KB, 445x600px) Image search: [Google]
9721452161.png
234KB, 445x600px
>>37847058
Damn it! Wrong pic.
Although I could pull off shirtless since I'm /fit/, but I still feel uncomfortable shirtless around others since I used to be fat. Just can't get over it.
>>
>>37847124
Reread my response. WHY, jackass? Why do Mexicans look down on full blood Indians when they share half their DNA? Why do light skinned blacks look down on darker blacks when they're the same race. Ofays have had a strong influence on the world.
>>
>>37847110
Do we really stink? I've a heard a lot of Westerners on the internet say this. My sister travelled to Germany once and said it was the other way round. Apparently Germans smell bad because they don't bathe in winter due to the low temperatures.
>>
>>37846774
Honestly, this. I try to avoid talking about race at all but it always catches up to me.
>>37846759
I really don't care about being a given race. I just want to be treated the same, man.
>>37846902
I try my best to help the equality cause, but there's always some other person in the world making the worse.
>>37847024
I have different friend groups because I have a lot of interests (anime, different Vidya communities, comics, etc) but it ends up the same.
I also dress nice and go out of my way to be polite (thank you, excuse me, may I, etc) in California. It's just frustrating because things don't change for me.
>>
File: IMG_0319.jpg (461KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.jpg
461KB, 1200x1600px
All childless minorities reading this thread read: KEEP YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM THE 'FAY. These cave dwelling, dog fucking, baby touching beasts are nothing but trouble.

Self haters deserve death.
>>
>>37847148
Blacks are more violent and ruin communities more than any other race thats why you autistic retard.
I knew a family of Pakis that actually refused to live in a black neighborhood because straight from their mouths "we came to america to escape the animals, not live next door to them".
You're begging for the white larpers in this thread to drown you with all kinds of videos and infographics that support this if you keep it up
>>
>>37846995
So you're conceding that you live in the white man's world?
>>
>>37847148
You sound like a retarded child.
Half their DNA? If they shared even less than half then they wouldnt even look human. Go retake biology you stupid fuck
>>
>>37846916
Saying that all black people are inferior to white people is an appeal to probability. Literally the only argument racists have is a big fallacy. Do not listen to these types of studies, also because they simply ignore that people are individuals, so if the majority of black people are dumb, they ignore that you can be an exception.
>>
>>37847182
>I just want to be treated the same, man
You're never going to be treated like an ofay, that's just life. Quit being around so many though because they're obviously doing nothing positive for you. Find some friends who look like you.
>>
>>37847174

You're normally greasy, stinky, awkward, rapey, and take good paying jobs from natives. The food you eat makes you smell.
>>
File: 1454302319009.jpg (107KB, 863x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1454302319009.jpg
107KB, 863x1300px
>>37844816
>How do you even go on living normally and happily amidst all this?
I know the stats and it makes me realize I am very blessed. Both my parents are college-educated and stayed together throughout my childhood. This afforded me many of the same opportunities as a white person and personally I don't feel inferior at all
Anonymity is a wonderful thing. I am black but in 99% of threads I never bring it up on 4chan because it detracts from whatever the topic of discussion is (I mainly post on /biz/).
It's all anonymous, that other "racist" on the other side of the screen is very unlikely to be as bold irl. Furthermore, bonafide supremacist organizations like the KKK or national vanguard hold little power in our system today. Trump won, but the 'alt-right' is still far from being a serious threat to the vast majority of non-whites in america. I personally economic disparity is a more pressing problem anyways

more than anything else i'm here to shitpost and i couldn't care less about what some other shitposter i'll never meet thinks of my race
>>
>>37847272
my family and I are absolutely 100% exceptions but that doesn't change the fact that most others are inferior compared to the average white person
>>
>>37847239
>escape from animals
These words, animals, shithole, savages, subhuman, monkeys, shitskins. Just listening to them makes me want to kill myself. I can never change what I am. I'll always be a shitskin subhuman in a shithole third-world country. It's all so frustrating. Sometimes I really think the Whites should genocide all of us.
>>
>>37847324
Jesus anon, chill out. I'm a middle class honkey and I can promise you I've never personally met anyone like those weird fringe goofballs at /pol/. Seriously man most whiteys don't give a shit. Even my geriatric father doesn't hate black people.
>>
File: Flying.gif (952KB, 637x258px) Image search: [Google]
Flying.gif
952KB, 637x258px
>>37847239
That's the thing I hate. I don't know what infographic /pol/ is gonna post next, but it pretty much describes only the black people you see in the inner city. It doesn't apply to everyone and people keep forgetting that.
>>37847275
A combination of not having many black people in my area that share my tastes and not caring about what my friends look like is why I hang out with whoever will have me.
>>
This thread made me feel sad
>>
File: IMG_0321.gif (2MB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.gif
2MB, 337x338px
White people have no souls. They're the devil incarnate. Look at what they've done to the world and what they continue to do (ex. Dakota Access Pipeline). The evidence is undeniable. Their only reason for existence is to fuck the earth until it is dead. It is the shitskin's job to keep this from happening.
>>
>>37847301
We take white collar jobs from you because apparently we are more qualified. Doing the same job with the same degree in India you'd be earning (literally) a fifth as much as in the United States. That's why so many people want to emigrate. Also speaking of rapey, India actually has a lower rape rate per capita than most countries in the world. I know it sounds crazy but you can look it up if you want to.
>>
Are whites a threat the non-white in the coming years?
I feel like another genocide is brewing
Whites much have a world war every few years
>>
>>37847429
>we are more qualified

No, it's because you're a minority and because you work cheaper, not because you're more qualified. That's the thing with immigration, you add more people to the same job market and make it that much harder for natives to compete. Countries should be highly restrictive with immigration and only let in people with skills and abilities that the country needs, not anyone that wants in. So now we have an immigration system that takes the high paying jobs away through Asian, Indian, and European immigration and also a system that takes low paying jobs away from immigration from South America and illegal immigration. Do you understand now why people liked Trump and want immigration under control? Immigration is supposed to benefit the nation and people, not the immigrant unless they are a refugee.
>>
>>37847450
Go back to Pakistan, anon. Seriously. It's not safe in the West for your kind anymore. Also I actually agree wholeheartedly with the fact that White countries have a right to maintain European-only populations and not take in immigrants.
>>
>>37847504
How do whites have that right when they're the main perpetrators of invading others' land? The only reason America exists is because of the white propensity to trespass, destroy empires, rape, murder and steal.
>>
>>37847501
>We are not more qualified
Are you denying that the Indian education system is more rigorous and difficult in terms of syllabus than that of America? I've always grown up with the stereotype about America that "American kids are stupid kids. American kids don't study." Literally what is taught in the first two years of STEM courses of college in the US is taught to us in high school. I have met second year electrical engineering students from Boston who don't know about Gauss laws. You guys have it WAAAY more relaxed than Pajeets, Chinese and Korean students.
>>
>>37847504
Sorry but they don't have that right.
>>
File: themoon.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
themoon.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>37845109
This is actually the only way for a non-racist society to exist, just as much as racist focus on racial fifferences (((multiculturalists))) do too.
They are both being clos-minded.
If we however look at what make seople similar we will be asessing on a basis of character, values and morals.
Even if this would impicitly require all mudshits and many ""upstanding black individuals"" to be removed from society, just like tha racist white trash and the race-baiting libshits alike, we'd have a better society. ree
>>
>>37847450
We outnumber whites, especially if we include people who are genetically white but dont identify as such. We're in no danger. We'll inherit what's left of this planet when whites finish killing themselves.
>>
>>37847600
>I have met second year electrical engineering students from Boston who don't know about Gauss laws.
Something is wrong here because I learned that in high school too, in New Jersey.

Which tbf is the pajeet capital of the country but it's still American education
>>
>>37847560
If we want to get into historical crimes, literally every race on Earth has committed some sort of genocide and slavery. If this is going to be your selling point, people are eventually going to get sick of this shit and just wear it instead. After all, if they're already guilty, what difference would their actions make anyway?

Most westerners don't want to be anywhere near the Middle East either. I think we would be perfectly happy to leave you to your own devices and never come into contact with that region of the world again.
>>
>>37845215
Just keep focusing on perceived differences and assume some inferiority or superiority based on a statistical sample on n<100, I'm sure it will lead to you haveing an actual understanding of the"((((differences)))" of races.
Seriously, we are about the same, stop the retardation, that you yourself see in the white supremacists, there is nothing but perrsonal work and achievement that divides us, no one race is inherently better, if you look at how china's avg, IQ went up over the decades, it is easily visible, that certain societal frameworks and social conditions lead to better (supported and furthend) intelligence and productivity.
>>
>>37847600

There are 90 million Americans without jobs. There are millions of people with degrees in relevant fields that can't find jobs. We've reached a point where immigration is punishing and hurting the people. You can't have Americans compete with the world for all jobs, that's just a globalist philosophy. Americans have to compete for the high skilled jobs while also having to compete with the third world for the low skilled jobs. It just can't happen. It's better for Americans to better the education system and job training if that's the argument.
>>
>>37845294
Fighting the good fight, props
>>
File: IMG_2599.jpg (36KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2599.jpg
36KB, 504x415px
>>37845217
africans cant shit in the streets if they dont have streets
>>
>>37847679
But what about the SAT? There's no knowledge of trigonometry or calculus required in the entire paper. How is that a worthy exam for sixteen-seventeen year olds? I suppose the SATs are only meant to test aptitude and do not reflect what is actually taught in school?
But then also, you must know a textbook called Halliday-Resnick-Walker. Wikipedia says it is a textbook for college fresher level physics in the US. But in India we use it in the 11th and 12th grade.
>>
What do my multicultural friends in this thread think of far left ideals? I ask only to check my cracker privilege.
>>
>>37845721

>he browses 4chan for epic maymays

Hi there 2015fag
>>
>>37846759
No, I wouldn't be proud of my race to be honest.
What I would be proud of, would be achievements in reasoning and values that I share with other people. This is the only way we can live in a society without fucking identity politics, introducing value-and, morals-based politics.
>>
Most african americans have a decent amount of white in them so we can cope.
>>
>>37847707
I am not saying that Americans shouldn't stop immigration. Do it by all means. Send all foreigners back home if you have to. I was just saying that not all racially inferior people have caused net damage in Western societies. But yet /pol/ and co hate them simply for being racially inferior.
>>
>ITT: Self-Hating Houseniggers
Wew
>>
>>37846840
literally just stop, reee, you're literally behaving like a kid to his bullies.
>>
>>37847786
the far left is too crazy.
Gays are wrong.
Traps and trannies aren't gay though.

We don't really like being mentioned with the left but we are because the left is also the side which likes to call us to their countries
>>
>>37847891

/pol/ and most people wouldn't hate people if they were small in number and were overall a huge benefit, but that's just not the case. White people are set to become minorities in their own countries and the vast majority of immigrants are net drains and actively lower the quality of where they live.
>>
>>37847846
Pretty sure the whole "love gods" thing was his entire schtick. Doesn't sound pretty good to me if you disagree with it.
>>
>>37847202
Tell me, what's a """"' 'FAY """""
>>
>>37847778
No one actually shits on streets, fa m. They do it in open fields or behind bushes. Never on streets. There is no such thing as a "designated shitting street".
>>
>>37847955
The ofay. The blue eyed white Devil. The pig skin. The reason for all suffering on the planet. The whites.
>>
>>37847959
French people piss on the streets though.
>>
>>37847317
Reminder that Trump has absolutely no problem with people that are black (realize how i didn't say "black people", it makes a difference)
>>
>>37846759

This post is a good example of why you're inferior. The only thing your mind works for is social validation and sex. To niggers and other inferior people the only value in life is having as much sex as possible and feeling socially validated. Its essentially no different from an animal. Your entire life is spent stasifying your base primal insticts, because you lack the capacity to understand anything else.

How many black scientists are there out there? How many black engineers? What about black doctors? What feats have niggers accomplished throughout history? Everything you see has been built by whites. Every aspect of civilization has been invented by either whites, another caucasoid race or (north)east asians.

You will always be the inferior race as you're low IQ and basically a talking animal in clothes. You can say that you're fine with that, but you cant deny the truth about yourself
>>
File: IMG_0322.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0322.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
>>37848064
Begone, pink Devil
>>
>>37847560
Every race has attempted to colonize other race. The only difference is the whites did it with bigger guns.

The slave trade is one of the most famous examples, it existed long before European countries had a need for slave labor. The difference is we just entered it with a larger demand than the countries could realistically support.

I mean christ look at the clusterfuck that is China, Japan, and Korea.

>>37847891
>But yet /pol/ and co hate them simply for being racially inferior.
There's a bit more to it than that. Have you ever watched your neighborhood become a shithole because of illegal Mexicans swarming the place and just shitting everything up until white flight kicks in? I have. It's not hard to imagine how someone could begin to start becoming racist after that.
>>
>>37848064
There is actually a decent amount of Black STEM students and workers out there, with Ben Carson being an example of that. Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they don't exist.
>>
File: 1497837810323.jpg (54KB, 479x498px) Image search: [Google]
1497837810323.jpg
54KB, 479x498px
>>37846759
>he hasn't realized that interracial is a fetish because of its taboo nature in the same way as bestiality porn
>>
>>37848194
Ben Carson is not STEM, he's in medicine you dingaling. On that note black males are underrepresented in STEM by a factor of 2 relative to the general population.
>>
File: IMG_0323.jpg (104KB, 735x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.jpg
104KB, 735x638px
>>37848195
Yeah because dog dick is intoxicating to white women
>>
>>37844816
Applied math major here
I self taught myself real analysis numerical analysis and even measure theory in a matter of weeks. I have written a combinatorics book for programmers. I'm going to build a python library for engineering students. Think about what That means for poltards. An animal is smarter than you and understands things you can't even begin to imagine. If I'm subhuman you're subshit
>>
>>37848288
You're correct, my mistake.
Black males may be underrepresented, but they do still exist.
>>
>>37846653
I always thought this is exactly how black people who just want to live normally must feel like.

Just try to live your life and not give a fuck about retards that say stuff like "you're just a nigger" etc, that is just gonna keep you down.
>>
>>37844816
>After reading these articles, I don't see why a Black person wouldn't feel the urge to jump off the rooftop. Literally everyone hates you here and keeps throwing graphs and stats to prove that you're a race that has low intelligence and commits a disproportionately large number of crimes. And yet you are here, browsing 4chan, the epicenter of White supremacy on the internet. How do you even go on living normally and happily amidst all this?
And yet, white male suicide rates eclipse those of Asians, Mestizos, and Blacks. Only Native Americans are comparable in suicide rates. White guys are just depressive, brooding pussies.
>>
>>37848195
nah it's because they look so good naked
>>
>>37847703
>if you look at how china's avg, IQ went up over the decades,
really? Source and how did that happen?
>>
>>37848745
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3834612/
>>
File: 20121019_171224.jpg (129KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20121019_171224.jpg
129KB, 720x1280px
>>37845215
You are a nigger because you generalize 1 billion people into that. Fucking stupid discusting nigger.

T Asian
>>
File: 1469225138907.jpg (90KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
1469225138907.jpg
90KB, 480x854px
>>37845215
>tfw you're not white, but slav
>>
>>37848787
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3834612/
How did it happen? I thought that iq was something that was kinda set in stone and no change of institution could change it. Hence why even American blacks retain their low IQ even after being in white societies and being raised by white parents.
>>
>>37848827
>I thought that iq was something that was kinda set in stone and no change of institution could change it.
That's just the conclusion people come to because most people are lazy and don't make a real effort to improve themselves. You can improve your intelligence with considerable effort, but our culture is filled with too many distractions so people spend their free time watching TV or gaming and don't improve themselves. It would take a real change in culture to fix this in America blacks.

Note that I'm not claiming that there isn't a genetic component to black stupidity, just that the plastic component of intelligence isn't being exploited to it's full potential.
>>
>>37848901
I get that but to actually increase iq then one would also have to change their attitude and work hard. But the thing is hard work is linked to higher iq. So if you're low iq you're also most likely lazy too.
>>
>>37844816
Well i can go on living because 4chan is just the internet, no one is dumb enough to come up to me with their white supremacy in real life, im not a fucking Chad, but i would still fuck, their shit up. I may be a robot but im not that beta
>>
>>37848788
>Asian
I assume you're not Vietnamese, Laos or Cambodian? Because they would agree with me. You're probably one of those Asians who wants nothing more than to be white. Kill yourself, Uncle Chan, your yellow skin will never be pink, no matter how much you want to give your soul to the blue eyes white devil.
>>
How did niggers like white people ever become a master race?
Hopefully flukes like that can be cured quickly
>>
>>37844816
Cause we're not Fucking pussies. I don't care if a bunch of idiots think I'm inferior or not human. I know I'm human and I know I'm smart and I know I'm Capable. A bunch of people saying stupid shit about you shouldn't be enough for you to end your life
>>
>>37849063
The Mediterraneans were kind enough to share their knowledge with their uglier, dumber, more inferior barbarian cousins to the north.
>>
File: 1329262563448.png (32KB, 344x517px) Image search: [Google]
1329262563448.png
32KB, 344x517px
>>37844816
I don't mind being Black. I always thought it was foolish to try to cling to groups/tribes to derive one's self worth, instead of focusing on personal attainment.

I just set goals, and then work on achieving them. If a person appears to be a roadblock to me--regardless their race--then I make adjustments as necessary. Similarly, I'll use a person for my advantage if they appear as though they'll help me in achieving my goals.

I don't see the appeal of getting muddled down by race or the opinions of others.
>>
>>37846653
That's because you still care about what cumskins think, when you realize they're still the most destructive and parasitic race to exist and that in modern times most of them are weird and fucked up you will realize being a nog aint that bad after all. Being raised in PA i have first hand experience with white trash
>>
>>37848495
What noteworthy things have any of them done? What great accomplishments can black names be attached to? Hard mode: something invented by a white man but build with black manual labour doesn't count.
>>
File: 1497731633002.png (59KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497731633002.png
59KB, 1357x800px
>white people can be robots
kys crackas
>>
English fag here

My town is literally 99% white

This one time a black faggot was walking across the street and I had this impulse to go talk to him and make him my friend

Am I a bad person for having that impulse?
>>
>>37849274
Google is a thing, blackinventors is a thing. I really hate when fags ask people to do things for them they can do themselves in 5 seconds. On a side note 90% of every form of music is black or has black roots.
>>
>>37845215
Im not even white, but this post makes want to go to your house and beat the shit out of you. Seriously, what the fug did i just read?
>>
>>37845215
you went full asianmasculinity tier nigger
>>
>>37849370
Non whites who only grew up with other non whites don't give a fuck about white opinions and see white people as a ridiculous race of fuckups and dumbasses who love their own filth and eat shit food.
>>
File: 1480283293568.jpg (135KB, 700x838px) Image search: [Google]
1480283293568.jpg
135KB, 700x838px
>>37844816
>Seriously, how does it feel to be Black?
GREAT, I get to fuck white women when I want, they come in droves just to get a whif of my BBC.
Meanwhile white boiz get the used up bitches and marry her, meanwhile on the side, we are still fucking like rabbits on crack
>>
>>37849281
fake IQ graphs
>>
Being black is pretty sweet if you speak like a civilized human.
>>
>>37849281
What's that small red part in Europe?
>>
>>37850323
Poland you retard
>>
>>37850697
I'm trying to find this guy!

>>37850330
What happened there? I thought whites had higher iq.
>>
>>37850330
>Brazil- majority Black country
>has higher IQ than Poland
>>
>>37850346
>>37850399
it's a meme
alsdaksdk
>>
>>37846653
>A lot of people straight up hate you for existing for literally no reason. Even if you don't chimp out, or gang bang, or rap or do whatever it is that black people stereotypically do, you will never be able to outrun the fact that you're black.

This is false.
>>
>>37846902
Being black is NOT like being a Muslim. People choose to support the terroristic ideology of Islam, people do not choose to be black. Inb4 muh moderate peaceful Muslims, they don't exist.
>>
>>37850399
>Brazil majority black country
No?
>>
>>37845215
Oh shut your mouth and know your place, nigger.
>>
>>37850399
LMAO POLAND.
And did you know that poland is the whitest country in the EU?
They're always screeching about whiteness
>>
>>37845215
>retarded poltards will fall for this bait
>>
>>37845215
This is uronically true. Not even a racist, every minority secretly resents whites. Say it's not true? Even white minority resent whites. Your entitlement for everything is uncanny and blatant racism is uncanny. I respect whites tho, yall are very progressive and interesting. But that's only 12% of yall, the rest are just boring stupid people that take pride in things that they didn't even do. Ya'll go on and on about slavery when yall were enslaved by white people just like black people. Your ancestors were peasant rednecks that bathed in mud and ate pig slop. It's nothing to be proud of
>>
>>37847600
>Indian education system is more rigorous and difficult in terms of syllabus than that of America
Post syllabus.
We hear about all the rigorousness of education in foreign countries, particularly Asia sometimes.
There's a difference between studying for the test and actually remembering it.
I remember in 11th grade biology we went through the genetic structure of lipids and proteins but I don't remember much from it.

Would Gauss laws, or calculus be common for Indian high schoolers to know? Because for my high school calculus only showed up in the last year of the advanced students.
>>
Why the fuck would I be ashamed to be black?
I'm living in the golden age of being a black dude.
Hip Hop culture has made getting sex one of the easiest things in the world.
I'm pretty refined, as in I'm not like ogga booga black.
So it's like I'm somehow automatically exceeding everyone's expectations of me just because I'm not ghetto.

I'm also 6'4 and pretty lean.
Life's not to bad as a black dude.
>>
>>37845086
Indians are better than american blacks, i'll give you that
>>
I'd like to ask females this question, honestly. It applies to them too.
>>
>>37852099
It is general knowledge that Indians push their kids harder, it has nothing to do with it being a "better" system.

Plus their colleges are a joke, why do you think almost every pajeet, no matter how dumb, has two or three degrees from an Indian university? Of course there most prestigious schools are more difficult but the credit requirements and general course difficulty is comparable to a community college in the states.
>>
I little known fact is that there a shitty people from every demographic, and a well know fact is 4chan is the meeting place for shitty people.

If you let what you read here give you an impression of people of any ethnicity, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
It's really not that bad. Sure some people avoid you or look down when they see you or cross the street when they see you, but who really cares? They have every reason to do this, because of our appearances in media. These stereotypes pervade media in all countries as well, so there's really no where you can go to avoid this. I realized that most people are inferior, so their opinions about me became irrelevant.

>Nigger, coon, monkey, synonyms for ape
>lazy, violent, retarded, low IQ
There's only so many times you can hear these things before you start filtering them out. Racism is essentially background noise at this point.
>>
File: _20170616_215623.jpg (219KB, 1080x1528px) Image search: [Google]
_20170616_215623.jpg
219KB, 1080x1528px
Get laid all the time, I'm not complaining. White chicks also find me interesting because of my tatse in things, "No Stereotypical Negroid Inrerests". I could most certainly stand to lose weight tho.
>>
I'd be lying if I said it never affected me at all.
It used to make me really depressed, but the daily hustle of life has made me apathetic towards it all.
>>
>>37845215

thank you for this post anon, op made me feel bad for a second but this post reminded me why to never take racist white people seriously.

also can confirm almost all other minorities bond through their hatred of white people.
>>
>>37854637
No problem. Whites thinking they're superior to anyone when their whole race is based on one city of seafarers.
>>
>>37854637
I can't tell what's bait anymore.
>>
>>37844816
Being black(african) has taught me, that people are selfish, cruel, and evil.

>The second I fuck up, years of racial baggage gets unloaded onto me.
>Every statistic says you're a stupid, unwanted, waste of space.
>Can live comfortably in the Middle East.
>You get grouped in with ghetto post-slavery african-american culture
>Nobody cares about anything you do unless it pertains to entertainment.
>You can hit on Stacy in public, in front of her boyfriend, dad, brother teacher, etc. and it's not weird because nobody wants to look racist
>Being the black friend makes you automatically cooler than everybody for whatever reason.
>Can always retaliate with violence, illegal activity, and sex, but choose not to out of respect.
>Can easily befriend people society hates, like muslims, mexicans, gays, women, and school shooters.
>Anyone who gives you trouble can be violently beaten up by squad of angry liberals you've never met.
>suburban people try extra hard to not seem racist.
>You're not white so minorities cut you slack
>Nobody believes Africans have potential except other Africans
>Racists can literally do whatever they want to you, and get away with it.
>Blacks are always judging your behavior, and you always have to disappoint them.
>Normies really want to be black because hip-hop
>Nobody treats you like a human being except stoners, and those Alan Watts white people who listen to EDM.

The pros outweigh the cons, but the cons make it so that you can't enjoy anything ever.
All good and bad that happens to you is "because you are black." Not because of aptitude or character.

Even if you graduated from Cambridge with a 4.0 GPA with a Doctorate in Artificial Intelligence Engineering

Nobody cares if you cure cancer or figure out cold fusion or anything... Unless you can rap, dance, or play sports.
>>
>>37852099
>Classic /pol/ user throwing a photograph to prove a point. What percentage of students in the country do you think that single photograph accounts for? I have never seen anything like that happen in my life. And besides you want to know the high school syllabus in India. I'll try and list at least the important topics. (Both years combined)
Physics: Dimensional analysis, Newton's laws, Kinematics, Friction, Rotational motion, Rotational Dynamics, Motion of system of particles, Gravity, Thermodynamics, Calorimetry, Hydrodynamics, Electrostatics, Capacitance, Magnetism, Magnetic induction, Alternating current, Ray optics, wave optics.
Maths: Trigonometry, Sets, Trigonometric equations, Linear inequations, limits and derivatives, differentiation, differential equations, indefinite integrals, definite integrals, Matrices, Determinants, Probability etc
Chemistry: Haloalkanes, Alcohols and ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and carboxylic acids, Amines, Solid state, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical kinetics, s-block, p-block, basic concepts of metallurgy, MOT etc
This is the standard NCERT syllabus.
>>
>>37845215
W E
E
Originolo
>>
>>37852798
It's not about "being dumb" or "being smart". It's about how hardworking you are. I'm quite certain anyone who has passed the tenth grade in India or China has enough prerequisite knowledge to enter an American community college.
>>
>>37844816
>With ideologies like race-realism and White supremacy thriving on the Internet, don't you feel ashamed of being Black?
Not at all, white people are retarded and ugly as fuck. The only hard time I have with being on this website is the culture shock and the fact that y'all have shit taste, but that goes for most websites.
>>
>>37844816
tbch ImageFap is more aggravating with the anti-black racism than 4chan is.
I see racism on 4chan I just report and move on.
>>
>>37844816
Considering the demographic that most often ridicules black people, I feel just fine being black
>>
>>37845086
Indians like most Asians are white-worshiping sellouts. Indian women are only attractive because of their physical proximity to black women.
>>
>>37844816
Take your IQ
Divide it to a half
Congrats, you are a black-cuck!
>>
File: 1476664362236.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476664362236.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
I dont get triggered by word on the internet.

I rather see people be honest even if its hateful rhetoric.Better than putting a face identity , thats what the "real" world" is for
>>
>>37856593
>I see racism on 4chan I just report and move on.
how new can you be lmao.If they were to actually do anything you would ban 90% of the active users dipshit
>>
>>37846653
Why the fuck are you trying to be friends with white people?
>>
>>37856267
What country are you from and where do you live now?
>>
>>37845215
Ofays originally btfo
>>
>>37847785
Memorizing shit does not equal true intelligence. IF you guys are so smart why dont you fix your own country?
>>
>>37856824
>from
Nigeria

>in
Amsterdam
>>
>>37848788
You are no better than the nigger, you fucking nip.
Leave my country.
T White Male
>>
>>37856647
to me they're like very tanned white women because they dont have that disgusting nappy hair or stupid looking big lips
>>
>>37852608
How, half you guys shit in the street and get no play.
>>
>>37857197
because Indians actually have a culture and history not like the niggers whos biggest accomplishment was being slaves
>>
>>37846739
niggers like you are the fucking worse be grateful you're not a slave you worthless piece of shit
>>
>>37846953
we are bottom of the barrel, dredges of society but at least were better than niggers
>>
>>37846953
WE
WUZ
KANGS
AND
INTERNET
KWEENS
>>
File: buu loses weight.jpg (152KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
buu loses weight.jpg
152KB, 640x480px
Short take:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CujnXdEO_ro

Interview with the man about race relations after his experience:

http://www.thecode.net/interviews/solomons.html
>>
>>37847418
white people freed you blacky
>>
>>37844816
I've been raised like an average white boy so I wouldn't know. It's kinda weird not being recognized as a fellow black by black people that had a rougher upbringing but still not being white
>>
>>37846739
>its a nigger doesnt want to be stereotyped
>then goes and stereotypes indians
like fucking poetry with you retarded shit skins
>>
>>37857391
good niggers deserve it for even existing
>>
>>37847703
why did you say this to the black person and not the racist white people itt

kys desu
>>
>>37845273
if portraying blacks as fellow human beings is propaganda, then I guess so
>>
Nobody in this is actually black.
>>
>>37847786
marxism leninism + white genocide (unironically) is the way towards a better world
>>
Eh, dating is hard. That's about it.

Oh yeah, you have to worry about being killed by your own kind if you live in or near any ghetto, so there is that. I'm actually treated pretty kind by most white people.
>>
OP you're completely right. I can't have simple and little pleasures in life because everything is poisoned by white supremacy.

For instance, I can easily pretend to be a normie but I know deep down the massive rift and hatred between me and whites. Even white people who you know and love literally believe in the supremacy of whites in an almost mystical and magical but nonetheless absolute way - in their internal understanding of the world non-white but especially blacks are ersatz human beings - regardless of whether they protest against racism or not.

Don't even get me started on non-whites. All non-white women are influenced strongly by white supremacy, non-white girls literally have white rape fantasies and hate their own men.

Can't really blame anyone for this because no one really chooses to believe anything, it's forced on them by their place in society. Even I am indoctrinated into white supremacy and see it in my thoughts, actions and feelings arising almost spontaneously. Everything people believe, even the most bigotted things are rooted in some level of truth. For instance, blacks are not genetically inferior but they are literally inferior in the world which is why all of this violence can happen to them.

I have no reason for living other than slowly but surely promoting black power and real black power at that. Not marching and screaming for whites to be nice to us, there is no reason for that and it's of course useless. The only thing that's actually worth living for is creating a world wherein blacks can define justice, and I intend to do this by amassing wealth and knowledge and moving back to my home nation to rebuild.

The world will not be free of white supremacy until Africa has the bomb.
>>
>>37845114

Black people can get along fine in most "regular" circumstances--but let your car break down at night on a road and see how many people offer to stop and help if you're black. I dare you.
>>
>>37857530
that's usually how every one of these threads goes. it's too bad, really.
>>
I'm blindingly quick and could fuck up about 3 average white dudes at once, despite being a robot myself.
>>
>>37844816
I imagine embarassing, because if you're worth anything as a human, you hate people tip-toeing around you as much as discriminating. BLM is orchestrating both of these things.
>>
>>37857197
Not half. Less than one-third actually. Wikipedia says 28.9 percent. Other poor third world countries aren't far behind. And no one "shits in streets", they do it in fields and behind bushes and stuff. If you live in a city you don't get to see it.
>>
>>37857793
Muh white man holding us back meme. Do you know what Africa was like before the white man came? Of course not, you decided to smoke pot and jerk off in the bathroom instead of taking advantage of the generous education the white man provided you. You have to literally put forth minimal effort and you will be handed scholarships and token employment. But you are a race that is o retarded that not only do you fail to succeed academically, you also fail to understand the concept that if you work hard in school you could get money. Fucking BTFO.
>>
>>37844816
I'm a white dude that had black friends. They can be pretty real niggaz desu. I internalized and incorporated swagger from them and fucked a lot more girls because of it. Unfortunately I got sucked into alt right shit and our bond slowly evaporated. Now I look at all monorities with distrust because I know they resent me simply for being white, so I resent their presence and encroachment on my culture. kinda sucks man. i don't know if race realism is a meme or if diversity is the meme. I've experienced both and seen the value in both. Fucked up
>>
>>37857979
And you know all this because?
>>
>>37857979
A good example of how retarded white people are.

You obviously know nothing about what Africa was before colonialism, and it's literally irrelevant. Nothing gives you the right to enact genocides, nothing that colonists ever did in Africa was better than whites just staying in Europe.

Either way it's not a question of rights but a question of action and reality. Whites are a cancer on the earth, you're actually going to deny this and say you have any humanity? Whites didn't give blacks affirmative action to be nice, blacks had to fight for it. Any affirmative action they get is well deserved, not only due to the legacy of slavery but Jim Crow and the concerted efforts to criplle black society otherwise.

FYI I'm doing honours research in agriculture and robotics and please go kill yourself.
>>
File: 4967270.jpg (71KB, 448x300px) Image search: [Google]
4967270.jpg
71KB, 448x300px
>>37844816
lol kek here's the low iq ofay that wrote the nigger article. All he needs is a fedora. Alex Wood is a cuck.
>>
File: 1465939773411.jpg (34KB, 450x412px) Image search: [Google]
1465939773411.jpg
34KB, 450x412px
>>37847385
I'm not him, but I don't believe that at all. I think you've not perceived them because you very plainly present yourself as having the popular view on race, so they hide their powerlevel from you. There's a surprising amount of people that think non-whites are subhuman, monkeys, shitskins, etc. Whites are just prone to think that way, that's why the Nazi movement could come to be, and why ethnic nationalism is seeing a resurgence, and why Trump is so easily tolerated despite his plainly racist views. I feel like I've never met anyone that thinks I'm a subhuman nigger, but evidence abounds that these people exist, so I believe they hate me in silence, and will stay hidden from me and people like you until they have the power to build new chambers. They smile, but they're tortured by my existence, and they beg for my death.
>>
>>37858286
This is actually the meaning of "tolerance". Even the anti-racist whites admit we're a problem, they just don't want to hear about the issues because they're too rich for such concerns. Thus we have " " tolerance " " as a virtue.
>>
I finally gave up when I realized that being superior to whites doesn't actually mean anything. There are no conditions under which you would be accepted.
>>
>>37857530
Why would you say this?
Is it easier for you to pretend that there's nothing unpleasant about the experience of being black?
>>
File: blackfeelsmatter.jpg (86KB, 433x817px) Image search: [Google]
blackfeelsmatter.jpg
86KB, 433x817px
>as a kid, feel super sad every time we're taught about slavery, and morbidly afraid of the KKK all the time
>some cruel little girl says "eww, no, I don't wanna be your friend because black people are ugly"
>as an adolescent, fall deep into depression largely because of being rejected by girls because of my race
>lots of kids think I'm cool because I'm a strong-silent type and black, like Blade from the movies, and because I'm the #rare smart black guy
>a few uninteresting girls with reputations for fucking black guys flirt with me
>as an adult, remain confidently aware that I will not ever be "normal" within groups that share interests with me, and that I'm ugly and abhorrent to many strangers because I remind them of some thug
>a couple of my friends explicitly asked me if I'd cuck them (if only they had a girlfriend), and I'm showered with sexual attention from guys because of my bbc that they all somehow know about despite my intact virginity
Hasn't really impacted my education or career one way or another afaik, so I can't complain.
>>
reminder that white people can't be robots
>>
Anime+escapism = pure bliss

With this formula life becomes 75% easier.
>>
>>37857331
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESyt3O2zHUw
>>
>>37858913
can confirm

t. maladaptive daydreamin neet
>>
>>37845295
>I am an affirmative action baby
Getting a degree as a nigger is worth nothing.
>>
Asians have a different skull structure too, they aren't caucasoid, so which one is the "True" human. Also there are black Africans with Caucasoid skull structures, Africa has the greatest diversity in the world.

Also I could give a shit what white people think. I graduated high school with honors and university. I'm also extremely athletic and 6ft2/attractive.
>>
File: 1471379284816.png (1MB, 1079x1358px) Image search: [Google]
1471379284816.png
1MB, 1079x1358px
>>37857829
l wonder why anon

has nothing to do with the fact that blacks are 20x more likely to kill you
>>
>>37845355
No, it is true. It doesn't speak much, because this is Africa we are talking about, but it is still one of the most modernised coutnries on the continent
>>
>>37846653
Look dude, I feel Chris Rock made a convincing argument with the black people vs. niggers skit he used to do. If you can behave in a civilized manner and not chimp out then you're just the same as any other civilized human being, of course with your own race related deficiencies but that shouldn't stop you.

People will give you shit, but you're better than that, you should treat yourself better than that.

DESU I'd change my color in a heartbeat too, but I work with the cards I got, and seek personal happiness with yourself apart from the rest of society. You should too imo.
>>
>>37844816
I feel like you left out the most important part. That is that the other races you mentioned also shit on blacks. I've seen Asians and Indians call blacks animals more openly than whites do. And Middle Eastern Muslims have a long track record of treating them like animals. Blacks are shat on by every other race. And in Africa, blacks shit on other blacks and call them animals depending on their ethnic category. I know a story about someone, a white guy, who volunteered in Africa to help isolated tribes build wells and have clean water. A mother needed to bring her dying child to the hospital for medication so the entire village chipped in to pay and she was denied the medication by the black African hospital staff who said it would be a waste of medicine on a "pygmy animal".
>>
>>37859608
Also, if American blacks shared a society with Australian Aboriginals, they would pull the same shit.
>>
File: 1463799707885.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1463799707885.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>37845552
>nobody is "inferior"
it sounds like your one whos actually spending too much time on 4chan
>>
Being black is okay. Im not African black but im decently brown. White people are fucking weird
>>
File: Blacked.png (221KB, 396x447px) Image search: [Google]
Blacked.png
221KB, 396x447px
Am nigger
feels the same as everyone else and i find actual race hatred hilarious and a meme in itself so I'm good. There are a couple of /pol/tards that i do run into where I live and they are kinda shitty towards me and other blacks but whatever they a bunch of memes. On the internet though i just assume people are bringing valid points or if it is extreme i just assume its bait or an arse.
I browse pol btw good dudes but some of the prototype dicks are annoying and end up overeppin that board and overshadow the cool guys,
>>
>>37858124
>what Africa was before colonialism
Most of Africa were neolithic tribes. Some places arrived to the iron age and the places closer to the mediterranean sea were primitive kingdoms.
>>
File: Wojak.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
8KB, 512x512px
It's terrible, this race is absolute garbage. Short tempers, violent, irrational, no human empathy, disgusting faces, disgusting way of talking, disgusting culture, unwilling to change. Girls only like it, because it is exotic, like fucking an animal. Sure you'll find some good apples, but the overwhelming majority is nothing but a bunch of ignorant niggers. At least others races can be idealistic. Blacks are physically incapable of any higher idealism, and everything they do is to advance their simple agendas of looking cool, or becoming popular. This is by far the worst race. The worst part is they all believe that the reason they are hated so much is simply because they are different. That's what we are told, and that's what we tell each other. We are hated so much, because we are the ones who create the most criminals, we are the ones who never contribute anything, we are the destroyers, we ARE the filth. I'm not even allowed to feel bad about this mistreatment I receive, because you faggots tell me it's my fault. It's my fault that my entire race is like. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve to be born into this cursed bloodline. My nigger parents beat me growing up, my dad beat my mother so badly, she actually miscarried and my younger brother never was. When I was 2, I almost died because my irresponsible mother allowed me to crawl all over the dirty floor of a casino, and I contracted some strange disease that almost killed me. I was in a juvenile correction center for 23 days when I was 14, because I matched the description of a teenage arsonist, and I was too retarded to defend myself. My parents didn't care, and I was sexually assaulted by an older black kid. I never had enough money to go to college. I worked in a thrift store for almost 6 years, in my same terrible town, because I had nowhere else to go. When I was 24, my mother and my aunt decided to send me a bill for 14,000 dollars for how much it costed to raise me. Continued
>>
File: 1490899111182.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1490899111182.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>37859964
I'm sorry my Grammer is so terrible, I'm tearing up writing this. After I refused to pay, they called me all these terrible names, they told me that I had always been a burden, and they called me selfish. I never spoke to them again. (Not even sure what happened to my father. He walked out when I was in highschool, and my mom never explained it). I hate everyone and everything. You fucks don't know the capacity of this suffering. To literally have a horrible, violent, poor, and injustice childhood, and told that you should be grateful, while some white, spoiled faggot grew up middle class, with loving parents, lots of expensive bullshit, and it's having a mental crisis because some girl at subway looked at him funny. I hate all you white niggers, almost as much as I hate black people.
Fuck your colorful eyes, and your smooth, blonde hair. Fuck your marble complexions, and fuck your whole families. You don't know how good you have it. I can't ever have it, I can't ever imagine it. I'd give anything to be like you, and you will never know how good you have it. I will destroy this entire fucking world. I'll gun down everything, and I'll destroy all of you. I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>37859964
>>37860116
I'm sorry anon. Being black is like being born with a curse mark for the rest of your life. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Yet whites on this board insist that blacks can't be robots. Fucking delusional.
>>
>>37859717
you do know that white people feel bad for niggers right? you will never truly be excepted as a real American you African American scum
>>
File: animals.png (459KB, 900x1481px) Image search: [Google]
animals.png
459KB, 900x1481px
>>37859964
>>37860116
L I G H T S K I N N I G G A S W I N N I N G
>>37860194
but we was kongs anon
>>
>>37860194
>whites feel bad for niggers
>proceeds to call him a scum
>>
>>37860189
I just want to die, you know. I just want lay down on the cool sidewalk and die. I wish I have never existed. I wish I could have never known this. If you're white, you can be whatever the hell you, if you're black, all you can be is black. What did I do to deserve this?
>>
File: 1468731906214.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468731906214.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>37860116
people like you serve to rot in prison, you're a pathetic loser! you are worthless, you are the reason us white people hate you niggers, just join the military and become a man little boy, oh wait you cant because you probably did drugs like the stupid nigger that you are or got in to trouble with the law. honestly no employer for any job aside from McDonalds would even consider hiring you. my best advice is to consider suicide you worthless filthy mongrel nigger
>>
>>37845215
Let these whyat bois know what's up family.
>>
>>37860330
you just proved is point
>>
>>37845295
W-well your the exception to t-the rule. Oh what am I doing with my life.....uhh niggerniggerniggernigger
>>
>>37860194
Not everybody wants to be pitied and patronized, Anon. In fact most, any self respecting person wouldn't
>>
>>37845215
you're welcome for cool shit like tv, internet. cars, western society, and not enslaving you retarded low iq subhuman niggers
>>
>>37860377
good i guess this stupid niglet was to stupid to get an education and leave his shithole town, white people work hard to make their money and then their children benefit from their hard work obviously this nigger doesn't understand how the real world works
>>
>>37860463
black people can't work because they're subhuman shitskins with low IQs, but if we somehow do manage to work hard and achieve goals we're affirmative action babies. being black is literally a curse.
>>
>>37860463
>to stupid
>>
>>37844816
45% of black Americans are mentally retarded so there is a high chance you'd be retarded so I guess that would feel weird.
>>
>>37846653
You're probably some weeb brotha who gets tagged in black memes on social media by your white and asian "friends". Don't let em banter you into a corner get your own memes and have fun if it's all in jest. But they tag you because they see you as your cultures ambassador since your so docil...cool and all =^]
>>
>>37860504
who cares what people think, i already fucking hate you because youre a nigger but that still isn't a excuse to not work and give your children a better life. also i pay taxes so you filthy niggers can benefit from welfare and government assistance so please go ahead and use it correctly and if you become successful who cares if you had help whats important is that to benefited society in some way
>>
>>37860510
too* its a small typo faggot what i wrought is still true
>>
>>37860594
It's just funny that you're criticizing others intelligence while at the same time making grade school grammar mistakes
>>
>>37860639
1 small typo really is nothing what you're doing is a typical diversion to my argument
>>
>>37856267
If you did all that you could be the next Neil Tyson and get some sci-fi channel money
>>
>>37860705
>""""""""argument""""""""""
All you did was post a strawman sprinkled with buzzwords and typos
>>
>>37860558
nothing you've said has made me feel better about being black. I'm literally not even human
>>
>>37844816
>even though Blacks are superior to Indians in many ways
Name anything that isn't "muh dick" and "muh muscle"
>>
>>37860558
>kids
do you know where you're posting at, old man?
>>
File: kkkeee.jpg (79KB, 538x718px) Image search: [Google]
kkkeee.jpg
79KB, 538x718px
>>37845215

yep whites also have squandered the massive wealth they inherited from their ancestors plundering and raping.
>>
>>37857530
There are some but their scattered. Scattered in the sea of middle of the road blackness post and inflammatory remarks from baiting blackbots. Eventually some non blacks will come and shit up around the tail end and literally ugga bugga(ironically) after not reading a single not heavily replied to post and then we do it again.
>>
Intelligence
Asians > Jews = Whites > Indians = Arabs > Native Americans = Hispanics > Blacks > Australian Aboriginals
>>
File: 1388746.jpg (4KB, 164x196px) Image search: [Google]
1388746.jpg
4KB, 164x196px
>tfw no qt insecure gay blackbot bf to cuddle with and play street fighter with
>>
>>37846739
I'm indian and I actually agree about the materialism thing.indians are sort of obssesed about making good money so I think material shit just goes hand in hand with it. Lot of westernized poos that seem to want this big extravagant life they can show off to their friends and family, nobody ever wants to fucking sit down and relax.
>>
>>37860734
>typos
thats a plural he only had 1 typo retard
>>
>>37848935
IQ is very bad at measuring innate intelligence. The lines between the former and learned intelligence can blur at times
>>
>>37856267
>>Nobody treats you like a human being except stoners, and those Alan Watts white people who listen to EDM.

Fucking lmao I wonder why this one is so relatable.
>>
>>37860801
actually he's right. take everything you get from everyone and use it to become better

at the end of the day the person at the top gets the last laugh
>>
>>37861275
you'll never be considered to be at the top if you're a nigger

no matter what you do, how hard you work, you'll always be seen as that.
>>
Blacks have been racist towards whites for years now. Honestly I don't REALLY hate black people, especially where I live most black people are very amicable, and 100% racial purity is a meme, but the ones that fall for the nigger culture and thug life need to fucking go, or at least stop being subsidized by government handouts. I dont care if it's "dey culture," America is a white man's country so you should be expected to live like a white man, just like if you're in China you should be expected to live like a Chinese man.

Also white people that fetishize blacks are creepy.
>>
File: 01b.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
01b.png
32KB, 640x400px
I hate blacks because literally every single god damn one I have ever met was a obnoxious piece of shit idiot. I have tried giving benefit of the doubt many, many times but they fail me time and time again. Fuck you stinking god awful niggers. I'll never be dumb enough to want to befriend one ever again.

Also your culture is fucking terrible. Rap music sucks, your slang sucks, your obsession with fucking shoes suck, Basketball sucks, etc..
Only thing I'd ever want from a nigger is to get head from their abundant number of hookers. Negros are primitive so they suck dick good.. mmmm...
>>
File: 1497970635037.png (673KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1497970635037.png
673KB, 808x805px
Also this is going to sound pretty fucked up but am I the only one who gets fucking aggravated when a nigger watches anime? It's so fucking blatantly not for you that it might as well have a "Please don't watch this if you're a nigger" message at the start of every anime episode.
>>
>>37861477
In my town there are gang members who name themselves after One Piece and Naruto characers . it's not 1997 anymore. Niggers watch animu
>>
>>37861477
Fuk off weeboo, if ur not japanese u shuldnt watch anime. it so cringe when white man watch my anime
>>
File: 6f5.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6f5.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>37861551
I legit don't understand why a nigger would watch anime. First off, they're not even smart enough to truly grasp what the anime in question is about, I don't see the fucking point. Secondly, they can't even relate to the characters, again, WHAT IS THE POINT? I feel like niggers watch anime solely because they feel insecure and worried that literally everyone else in the entire world can enjoy it and they can't.

>>37861594
shut the fuck up you jap fuck, you should be honored I'm watching your anime you fucking faggot.
>>
you can't make the world nice, you can only make yourself strong. if you're black you better not be a pussy or you'll get broken.
>>
I guess my response to pretty much any research that claims blacks are intellectually inferior is "Maybe, but you're sure not getting a clean read." Blacks in the US are pretty stressed out, and for generations people have been subject to violence, deprived of the same opportunities, etc etc. I don't think we'll ever actually know how much of this (alleged) dumb is a part of African ancestry and how much is just coming from generations of people with PTSD of varying severities.

Anyway, I know most white people don't believe this or give a shit or whatever, and they think their disbelief is an "unpopular opinion", so probably this bell curve stuff doesn't look as blatantly full of confounding variables to you as it does to me. But no, short answer is, I'm not ashamed to be black. To be honest, white people have been so shitty to me since I was a small child and so in denial about stuff that seemed obviously true (like telling me things that directly happened to me couldn't have because they're liberal propaganda) that I stopped wishing I was white pretty early on and started just wishing I didn't have to deal with racism.
>>
>>37860890
What are you talking about? Indians have lower IQs than Arabs, Native American and spics. The average IQ of the Indian is 81. This is just above niggers. Spics and Arabs have IQs lying between 85 and 90. Indians LITERALLY shit in the streets. Not even niggers do that. They're literally second to niggers in this world when it comes to being subhuman. But at least they don't bother people with their religion and are less violent than niggers and Arabs. But still they rape way too much. India is the rape capital to the world. Indians in the West rape less but those in India rape a lot more than niggers do.
>>
>>37861412
Well said. I wish we could genocide all shitskins in this world. A world with only Whites and East Asians would be so much more beautiful. But our libtard society doesn't want it because of muh social justice and equality.
>>
File: jewisheaster.png (28KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
jewisheaster.png
28KB, 420x420px
>>37860890
>Jews = Whites
You are thinking of Ashkenazi Jews, which are actually significantly smarter than whites. This is an evolutionary result, often attributed to historically low levels of intermarriage compared to other groups and historical persecution which forced them out of common jobs and into intelligence-based work - leaving the smartest rather than strongest to be the most successful and therefore most likely to mate.
>>
>>37862057
Indians are below Arabs but far above niggers. They also have a history of great civilizations and have influenced science and mathematics. Where is the African Taj Mahal?
>>
>>37862155
Those civilizations were built by White people who later race-mixed with the local monkeys. Go read your history.
>>
>>37862185
Oh come on. You're wewuzing right now. Historical evidence actually shows that Indian civilization was built by dark skinned South Indians. And I'm white and generally racist. Don't stoop to the level of niggers. Race is more than skin color.
>>
>>37862230
Politically correct historical evidence is not historical evidence. The Harappans, Egyptians, Sumerians were all White. They don't look European anymore due to race-mixing with niggers and the like.
>>
The answer is quite simple really.

Blacks have high T and low empathy so they don't care they are the most selfish and nasty race to live with.
>>
>>37862230
>implying snow niggers aren't the biggest we wuz autists
according to some people, the ancient greeks, egyptians and chinese were all nordics
>>
>>37862259
They were, you fucktard. Go to Stormfront and you'll find 100% proof of it.
>>
Well, people call me weird and I get weird looks but that's mostly because that I am from Jamaica and that I don dreadlocks. My patois accent doesn't really help either.

Got someone literally comparing me to a troll from World of Warcraft. I took that as a great insult as my main's a gnome.
>>
>>37862271
Troll is something you should be honoured to be called. You guys are monkeys tbqh.
>>
Niggers don't like white people.

White people don't like niggers.

The solution? Let's separate into our own countries.
>>
>>37853910
You're a mulatto.
Oregano
>>
>>37862354
Niggers will still continue to invade our countries. I think extermination is a better solution since it's permanent. I think we should get rid of Mudslimes and poos too. A world with just Europeans and East Asians would be paradise. Think about it.
>>
>>37862381
East Asians are almost worse than niggers because they're smart. That makes them dangerous.
>>
>>37848314
Well white women fuck dogs so yes it is.
>>
>>37845086
You're right. I'm white, and blacks are inferior to Indians. Only Australian Aboriginals are below blacks.
>>
>>37848314
One liberal cuck proves nothing. The only reason white women are into black men is because of the dick size stereotype which many of you don't live up to. Given a choice between a black guy and a white guy with the same height and dick size they'll choose the white dude every time.
>>
>>37862397
Who's gonna do all the technical stuff then? You?
>>
>>37862525
All asians doing computer stuff is a meme.
>>
>>37847600
> I have met second year electrical engineering students from Boston who don't know about Gauss laws.
I very much doubt that. Perhaps he didn't remember the name of the equation, that's all. non integral form is taught in highschools.
>>
reminder that if you're white and posting on /r9k/ you literally failed life on easy mode
>>
>>37857268
Implying that the culture wasnt stripped away when the Europeans came in. Also the Indians were pretty much treated like shit by the British.
>>
>>37857935
You dirty fucks still shitt in the streets and your women are ugl af. Would rather fuck a black chick over a Indian one.
>>
File: 1469704780217.jpg (606KB, 1000x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1469704780217.jpg
606KB, 1000x1027px
>>37862706
what cultured did you have and dont give that WE WUZ KANGS bull shit
>>
>>37862717
niggers in Africa dont eve have streets and probably eat their shit like the subhuman apes that they are
>>
>>37847785
>Wikipedia says it is a textbook for college fresher level physics in the US.
Sound plausible for non Physics or engineering majors. Went over the book.
I also find it very hard to believe that highschoolers actually understand some of the concepts in the book as they require pretty good grasp on advanced calculus.

This is reaffirmed by the sample questions only solving for extremely simplified situations where calculus isn't required (as far as I've seen, never studied with the book).
>>
>>37856358
>limits and derivatives, differentiation, differential equations, indefinite integrals, definite integrals

There is a huge difference between learning these as a monkey (like HS does) or learn to understand the math behind it.

Do you learn limits with epsilon and delta in high school?
derivatives based on limits?
Reimann integrals in high school?

No, it's just showing you plug and play equations.
>>
>>37862782
Nah they're actually better than Indians when it comes to sanitation in most of their countries.
>>37862770
Believe it or not, the Benin Empire and the Songhai Empire were actually fairly sophisticated civilizations. "Blacks never had a written language or two-storied buildings until the Europeans came" is not only an exaggeration but a barefaced lie. Yoruba, Songhai, Swahili, Hausa and other Muslim languages were written in a variant of the Arabic script long before Europeans came and introduced the Latin script. Also Ethiopians had the Ge'ez script since the 3rd century AD and still use it today. Most north Europeans didn't have written language at that time but Ethiopians did. I'm not even Black so don't call me names.
>>
>>37862878
Derivatives based on limits? You mean derivatives from first principles, right? Yes, we do. I dunno what Reimann integrals are though.
>>
>>37862894
those cultures sound Arab, northern Africa is Arab im talking about Sub-Saharan Africa
>>
>>37862590
>>37862799
>>37862878
I don't understand, why do you people find it so hard to believe that Pajeets have to learn difficult things in high school? Because race-IQ studies show that we are subhuman monkeys? First of all less than thirty percent of families can actually afford to send their kids to high school. Moreover it's this hard in most Asian countries as well. Even China, Korea, Singapore, Japan, HK, Nigeria (yes, Nigeria) is literally this hard. Only Americans seem to have it easy. This is what the exam looks like:
https://www.jeeadv.ac.in/pdf/2007p2.pdf
>>37862878
And yes, we don't call it Reimann integrals, but we have it in the twelfth grade. We call it expression of definite integrals as limit of sums. You're talking about the thing in pic related right?
>>
>>37844816
Good points raised OP
Let me share my story:

>be me
>starting secondary, only black in class
>initially chill, a few warm greetings
>couple of months in get the occasional racial joke
>nobiggie.jpg
>FF few more months
>jokes turn to insults
>notsocool.png
>one particular art class i'm fed up
>decide i'm not gonna take this shit anymore
>next insult incoming
>"anon, you're so useless at drawing - why don't you go pick cotton fields instead?"
>turn to teacher, naturally oblivious
>surprise myself what i do next
>"thanks guy, i'll consider it"
>"huh? what do you mean?"
>"well i'm clearly wasting my time here if i can't draw, why not spend it doing something else? thanks for the advice!"
>guy is confused
>i'm confused
>i just thanked him for insulting me...
>idea.exe
>start taking insults as compliments and thanking those responsible
>people get really confused
>their confusion makes me smile
>insults decrease
>happynigger.mp3

This all worked well until I had to move schools a year and a bit later, ironically for racial abuse closer to home
Moral of the story: Don't show that it gets to you; turn it around positively where possible
>>
>>37862912
I mean this:
https://www.wyzant.com/resources/lessons/math/calculus/derivative_proofs/sinx

Did you learn, for example, how to prove the limit of six/x when x goes to zero?

>I dunno what Reimann integrals are though.
Darboux integrals then?
>>
File: IMG_0335.gif (2MB, 498x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.gif
2MB, 498x223px
>>37860431
First of all, ofay, you're most likely of Northern European descent. You didn't create Western Society, you ugly pig skinned piece of shit, the Mediterraneans and only the Mediterraneans did. To the people who ACTUALLY created Western Society, you were as bad as a black person. The Mediterraneans probably respected blacks more because of all their contact with Africa. You're a fucking barbarian and your whole culture was given to you by the Greeks and Romans. And, the worst part is, in America, the descendants of the Romans have historically been treated like shit because their ugly northern cousins (aka you) got uppity and thought you were better than your masters.

And I REALLY hope you're not of Irish descent, because those fucks weren't even considered white people up until a few years ago. Irish were a species of monkey, just like blacks. Ofays can't even figure out who other ofays are.
>>
>>37863003
None of the cultures I mentioned were related to Arabs in any way, except for that Ethiopians and Hausas have an Afro-Asiatic language.
Songhai people are not Arabs. They're more negroid than most other Africans. They speak a Nilo-Saharan language. These are actually some of the most dark-skinned people in the world. Dinka people are Nilo-Saharan too. Google and see how dark they are. Just because the Swahilis and Yorubas were influenced by Muslim culture it doesn't make them Arab. Their language and genes are purely sub-Saharan African.
>>
>>37863062
>>37863062
got to say, you're math problems are on the higher end of what is required here in HS. some go a bit above that.
But no where near college level maths. It's still all very simple and is not real math but playing with equations.

>And yes, we don't call it Reimann integrals, but we have it in the twelfth grade. We call it expression of definite integrals as limit of sums. You're talking about the thing in pic related right?
Please add pic related as you've forgot. And I highly doubt you understand what I'm talking about at this point, as the PDF you linked to doesn't showcase anything even proximatly near the level of math required to approach Riemann integrals (which is a pretty fundamental and simple subject when it comes to math college)
>>
File: 1498045507320-996892371.jpg (1MB, 1840x3280px) Image search: [Google]
1498045507320-996892371.jpg
1MB, 1840x3280px
>>37863074
Yes exactly that. We had in 11th grade. I forgot pic related for Reimann integrals. This is what you meant right?
>>
File: IMG_0336.jpg (81KB, 549x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0336.jpg
81KB, 549x665px
>>37863003
>those cultures sound Arab
>sound Arab
>sound
Lol fucking ofay didn't even bother to do a fucking google search to make sure he didn't sound like a retard, do you all see why we hate you fucks?
>>
>>37863086
im of Italian/Austrian decent, the Italian side of my family fucking hate Africans and in soccer games Italian people throw bananas at black players https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziwNKJ35m18
>>
>>37863110
Just a note: a lot of African Americans are descendants of the Yoruba and the kingdom of Mali (the Kangest of Kangs)
>>
>>37863086
No. Northern Europeans created modern civilization NOT Mediterraneans. We borrowed from their earlier ideas however.
>>
>>37845217
Indians are much, much more advanced and decent that blacks. They're almost white.
>>
>>37863175
I wish you could've lived in America when you were still seen as a greasy ass lazy do-nothing monkey with no control over his sexuality, covered in gold chains, beating the shit out of his greasy ape wife.
>>
>>37863175
You throw bananas at blacks because you're ashamed of your black blood, guinea nigger. That's how real white people see you, you're a black man to them. The only reason your people were able to thrive in ancient times is because they were so close to Africa and Asia. I respect your ancestors, they loved black people.
>>
>>37844816
It can make me feel awful, but i live in england where there aren't so many of us so there aren't the issues and i know im smart. So i consider if im an outlier for my race then im essentially as good as any normal person, i dont make excuses for the average.

I go to a good uni and thats enough for any whites to see im not a black like they might expect.
>>
>>37863203
Italians were always above niggers.
>>
>>37863203
actually i live in Munich and Germans love us Italians, i dont really care about the US but from what i know Italians have moved up in American society not like you filthy niggers
>>
>>37863234
>as good as any normal person
Are you implying that because you're black, you're not normal? Get out of Europe, its fucking your head. Brown skin is the most common skin color, pink skin isn't normal.
>>
>>37863265
Arabs are beige.
>>
>>37863166
No, but that's what I thought you meant.
This is closer to Darboux integrals, but it's a crude "popsci" explanation, without getting into real maths. The method in this example only works in a vert limited set of cases.
The limit could exist, yet the integral could not, or vice versa.
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-30+at+02.10.15)[1].jpg (62KB, 451x369px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-30+at+02.10.15)[1].jpg
62KB, 451x369px
>>37863231
youre fucking retarded, look at Italy during ww1 and 2 Italians were part of a white mans conflict also the world loves Italy which is why Italy is one of the most visited countries in the world. Italians have culture not like you niggers.
>black blood
you wish just stop with that WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIEEET retardation
>>
>>37863265
There's white skinned Asians and most people aren't black like you said. They're brown
>>
Blackbots, how annoying is it when white people act nervous around you, but try talking to you?

I'm usually normal enough but for whatever reason I turn spastic and kind of sketchy during casual conversation. That said, I like trying to break the ice. Most people shrug it off but I'm moving to an area with more blacks and I don't know if this will be too annoying or not.

t. I've only talked to a black guy like 3 times in my life, mostly in highschool

For reference, I look sort of like a hobo.
>>
>>37863307
Why would you be nervous?
>>
File: 1497908226783.jpg (403KB, 701x1693px) Image search: [Google]
1497908226783.jpg
403KB, 701x1693px
>>37845086
you guys are only *slightly* higher scum than niggers
>>
>>37863315
Autism. Again, I work fine in a structured environment but outside of something like work I get a little paranoid & quiet until I know them a bit better. Then I'm sort of a jackass.
>>
>>37863265
I meant normal for british, and it wasnt about the skin colour, half the people here loved different skin - its normal as in acting normal and intelligence. I know most other black people are more aggressive and have no interest in learning, but im basically a coward but am smart, so im more like normal British people.

Tbh not in a meme way, i hope i get a white gf so that my kids will be more balanced.
>>
>>37863380
fuck you, why would you do that to your kid? he would be confused and would turn out a monstrosity
>>
File: 1497960742767s.jpg (8KB, 205x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497960742767s.jpg
8KB, 205x250px
>>37848788
na the nigger makes a good point, pig looking crackers are a joke and fucking weird, majority of the time.

t. real asian, not a small dicked cracker larping.
>>
>>37863380
Your kids will probably end up resenting being halfway and strongly identify with blacks and so act completely against how you would hope.

Probably best have children with someone white, but non-british, so that they identify as that. Media indoctrination demands you never identify as your home nationality because its "boring".
>>
>>37858124
Africa prior to colonization is very relevant because it showcases the capability of black people when they are left on their own. Black people are the oldest race on Earth, having existed longer than any other, they come from one of the most bountiful continents on the Earth and yet they have piss nothing to show for it. Thousands of years, you were left alone. And when we showed up, you were fucking eating each other and drinking cow piss lel.
>>
>>37845215
America is a white country, so you can't hate white people while being happy in a white country. If you hate white people and love your ppl so much why are you not in africa rn ?

But yeah props to you though, and other minorities. Minorities are mostly well informed about their history and culture. Only the racist whites are well informed about their culture and heritage.
>>
>>37863427
absolutely fucking this
>>
>>37863413
Oh Asians? You mean the race whose women worship white men?
>>
>>37863289
You mean you want to derive the result for the integral of a function without specifying the limits? Like you want to derive the integral of say sin inv(x) and you don't have the limits, normally you'll have to do it substituting x as sin theta and get theta cos theta and so on. But if you want to avoid using that question-specific method, you will find the answer through a full proof method based on first principles, is that what you mean? Because the thing in the picture only works when you have the limits specified.
>>
>>37863413
Asians the race whose women statistically will not date their own men because they're the shortest of all men with the smallest dicks?
>>
>>37863397
Because even if im white in temperament and intelligence im an outlier, and that's fragile. If i had kids with a black girl the kids would probably end up like normal, listen to cash money nonstop then get kicked out of school at 16 for violence. I want to secure my character and brains by having more european children. My mum is pretty dumb so i doubt its a genetic inevitability that my kids won't be.

>>37863417
It's a good point but desu im just going to to take whatever i can get, im not in a position to turn much down.
>>
>>37863455
lmao pull out those ms paint statistics senpai
>>
>>37863427
True, original though
>>
File: racisswhitewomen.png (130KB, 712x303px) Image search: [Google]
racisswhitewomen.png
130KB, 712x303px
>>37863465
White men with Asian women is the number one form of interracial couples America and maybe worldwide.
>>
>>37863456
> my mum is
> black guy no dad
Top kek. That said you sound smart and self aware so i do hope you manage to have a happy family. Good genes should be passed on, outliers shouldn't be chained by their racial average.
>>
>>37863465
http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/asian-woman-dating-asian-men-jenny-an
39% of Asian women refuse to date Asian men. Higher than the same sex counterpart for any other race. Even black supremacist shit always has Asians below white men in terms of masculinity.
>>
File: download (62).jpg (11KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
download (62).jpg
11KB, 194x260px
>>37863465
Asians are the least masculine race.
>>
>>37863441
America is not a white country. The original Americans weren't white. whites began importing slaves from Africa. They imported workers from Asia. If you wanted this to be a white country, why did you import so many other races?

I live in the Southern US, my ancestors built it.
>>
File: racial_differences_rushton1.jpg (90KB, 437x586px) Image search: [Google]
racial_differences_rushton1.jpg
90KB, 437x586px
>>37863541
That one was blurry for some reason
>>
>>37863525
Asians might not be remotely physically imposing but they're smart and well behaved, most white supremacists have absolutely no issue with them or living among them.
>>
>>37863546
the USA is Anglo you fucking mongrel
>>
>>37863498
>source yahoo personals
>some weird ass site
>some tiny image

still looking for these credible statistics senpai
>>
>>37863553
This Asian is picking a fight with me and trying to belittle white men.
>>
>>37863546
Not him but america was overwhelmingly white for centuries. The number of slaves wasn't as big as you would think.
>>
File: IMG_0338.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
I respect Southeast Asians. They seem like they have the most pride in their race.
>>
File: 1463338570007.jpg (263KB, 1020x864px) Image search: [Google]
1463338570007.jpg
263KB, 1020x864px
>>37863574
white ""men"" lmfao get outta here with that shit
>>
File: images (77).jpg (7KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
images (77).jpg
7KB, 268x188px
>>37863573
Asian men are the least attractive. It's well known.
>>
>>37863574
Well he's an idiot seen as asians have done absolutely nothing with their extra IQ. Most asians love white people, both as people but most of all looks wise.

He's probably an """asian""" like phillipinos.
>>
File: images (73).jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (73).jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>37863588
Asian women love white cock.
Original
>>
File: 1491758074671.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491758074671.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>37863593
source
>r9k white omega male
cmon crackers i got 2 hours before work, step it up.
>>
File: tumblr_nn7njdA8941utd3tvo1_500.jpg (91KB, 404x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn7njdA8941utd3tvo1_500.jpg
91KB, 404x533px
>>37863588
Asian women worship white men. Asian men have micro dicks. Everyone knows it. Tiny Asian penis is a well known meme.
>>
>>37863455
Except they breed like no one else does, explain that.

Take the westernized ones, we don't care, but what makes asian women special is that they're strong and loyal, they're not self centered, they could sacrifice anything for their family, they would actually go through all the hardships and still be intact with their family. They're tougher than any other women.

Whereas white women, when your dick stops working for a years, they're gonna divorce you, when you all have to move outside of the country, they're gonna divorce you, when you're sick and not able to fuck them, they'll cheat on you, and they'll prioritize their appearance over their own family. They're really spoiled and not strong, mentally.

That's why asian nationalism is much stronger. Because the women are strong. But yeah the westernized ones are trash, you can take all of them and don't return them to us
>>
File: 5_5736315.jpg (4KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
5_5736315.jpg
4KB, 160x120px
>>37863614
You know half of Asian women in America race mix? Higher than any other group of women and they usually go for white men.
>>
>>37845215
The japanese are the highest level asians though
>>
File: (m=ecuKGcaaaa)6.jpg (12KB, 258x145px) Image search: [Google]
(m=ecuKGcaaaa)6.jpg
12KB, 258x145px
>>37863633
Traditional society that isn't exposed to Jew propaganda. Their birthrates will plummet soon.
>>
File: 1460988372474.png (133KB, 827x289px) Image search: [Google]
1460988372474.png
133KB, 827x289px
>>37863618
y-you t-t-tiny dicked gook! MUH BWC!!
>posts porn

god this kinda feels mean its like bullying a retard who can only spout memes but then thats probably exactly what you are
>>
File: IMG_2505.jpg (487KB, 2000x1345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2505.jpg
487KB, 2000x1345px
>>37863546
The first world america that you're seeing right now is white. It's european, it's anglo, it's white. Sure, the land was once owned by natives but whites took it from them fairly, and that's just how people did it back then. The old historical symbols in dollar bills literally refer to america being a white country. The evil democrats, that make blacks poor, are the ones that sold america to the world. Biggest mistake ever made.
>>
File: (m=eaf8Gcaaaa)2.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
(m=eaf8Gcaaaa)2.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
>>37863662
You mad Asian boi?
Original
>>
>>37862592
well nigs took all the jobs (they dont have) with affirmative action after they went on welfare
>>
File: tumblr_o847u5laMz1u6au7go1_500.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o847u5laMz1u6au7go1_500.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>37863662
Poor little whiny Asian bitch bio.
>>
File: 1469899914883.jpg (123KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469899914883.jpg
123KB, 450x300px
>>37863713
I'm laughing this is a fun way to start off workday. C'mon man u could've called me a tiny dick chink boi or something. step. it. up.
>>
>>37863716
lol there's black jobs there's white jobs. if you're actually competing with blacks, you're a lowest tier of your race. get a degree, aim for office job, and actually compete with whites and asians and indians. that's how you know you're being your full potential.

or start a business. entrepreneurship is the heart of surviving. if you rely on other people's availability in order to survive, you're not meant to survive.
>>
File: 149804909324244968942.jpg (2MB, 3280x1840px) Image search: [Google]
149804909324244968942.jpg
2MB, 3280x1840px
>>37863074
I think you greatly underestimate how hard Indian high school maths is. Finding d/dx of sin x using limits is among the easiest problems in that particular concept. The hardest pf problems in derivatives based on limits are a lot more complicated functions like e to the power of sqrt tan x and shit like that. Just because it's not "real math" it doesn't mean it's not easy. It takes an enormous deal of hard work to get these things right in the exam. We're not trying to be mathematicians, we're trying to study for an exam to get into an engineering college. It's back breaking hard work all the same and should not be ridiculed and deemed as inferior just because Pajeets do it and hence it's just "rote memorization". Because apparently even high IQ races like the Japs have to do the same shit. You wouldn't call it "rote" while talking about them would you, even though they're doing exactly the same thing.
>>
File: download (63).jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (63).jpg
7KB, 194x259px
>>37863662
Hurts don't it? It hurt the first few times for her. For you it will hurt forever.
>>
File: 1793940_5_o.jpg (82KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1793940_5_o.jpg
82KB, 800x533px
>>37863759
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNEo4Lb14UTkcqBZ9nKwyTg
Oregano
>>
>>37860929
>tfw I got a black twink but I'm about to throw it away so I can be a NEET again.

Fuck socializing and developed relationships amirite?
>>
>>37863777
i think you're really insecure about blacks taking your women, so this is how you channel your insecurity
>>
File: 1462812750400.jpg (294KB, 1333x888px) Image search: [Google]
1462812750400.jpg
294KB, 1333x888px
>>37863777
i'm hurting from laughter, yes.
>>
this thread just proves that white people are the biggest shit stirrers on the planet (they're the real "jews" imo)

who /non-white and feels more solidarity with other non-whites/ here?
>>
>>37863792
c'mon nigga you can't even link correctly, whats wrong are your hands shaking with anger? k e k
>>
File: images (80).jpg (5KB, 168x300px) Image search: [Google]
images (80).jpg
5KB, 168x300px
>>37863806
You mean the 20% white blacks that we raped like crazy? You realize Latinos are 50% white as well from Spaniards fucking indigenous women? Asians are and always have been the lowest on the totem poll. I've fucked plenty of white girls btw. You're probably a quiet little Asian bitch boy.
>>
>>37863821
Yeah and? Elliot still had a bigger cock than that chink cause of his white daddy.
>>
File: 1443458045014.jpg (136KB, 926x926px) Image search: [Google]
1443458045014.jpg
136KB, 926x926px
>>37863827
ayyyy hope your enjoying this thread, i can hear his wet chins flopping in anger from here lmao
>>
File: images (84).jpg (6KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
images (84).jpg
6KB, 259x195px
>>37863821
White vs Asian dick
Original
>>
File: (m=ecuKGcaaaa)6 (1).jpg (12KB, 258x145px) Image search: [Google]
(m=ecuKGcaaaa)6 (1).jpg
12KB, 258x145px
>>37863821
Poor little Asian boi
Original.
>>
>>37846739
Are you from Brampton?
>>
File: tumblr_mor4ad5zdb1riog6go1_1280.jpg (26KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mor4ad5zdb1riog6go1_1280.jpg
26KB, 600x337px
>>37863862
The choice is obvious.
Original
>>
File: images (86).jpg (10KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
images (86).jpg
10KB, 301x167px
>>37863931
Asian boys stay mad.
>>
File: 5f994edc2f14562e6f48cb75bb1eb6cd.jpg (149KB, 1600x810px) Image search: [Google]
5f994edc2f14562e6f48cb75bb1eb6cd.jpg
149KB, 1600x810px
>>37863950
Asian baby dick bois
>>
you gotta be closeted or have some kind of mental illness to have all these pictures of penises on your computer
>>
>>37844816
Racism is spooky as shit. If you're black and smart, than who gives a shit about what White suprematards believe.
>>
The most painful black feel is admitting to myself some of the shit hateful people say have points.

It's a hopeless battle. When people hear black they think of nothing but negative stereotypes, that's why someone black that goes against this is "acting white" because to most people being black is nothing but negative stereotype after negative stereotype, and then you have other blacks that actually reinforce this and mock the blacks trying to change the worlds cognition.

It's a truly unfair and hopeless battle. It depresses me sometimes.

Even in this very thread you have people yelling at like minded harmless nerdy individuals as if they were crime spree gang bangers

>>37862271

That's not really an insult, the trolls in WoW have jamaican accents. All the races have some popular accent.
>>
>>37844816
This thread only reminds me why I hate white people.

>. Google "blacks are not humans" and you get a lot more serious results claiming so than when you Google "Muslims are not human" or "Indians are not human". Look at the conviction and confidence with which people claim that Blacks aren't people, that too backed up with solid scientific evidence.

That's because they're racist sources. Nation Geographic confirm Sahara Africans are the first human beings but whites were neanderthals. Done deal.

>Literally everyone hates you here and keeps throwing graphs and stats to prove that you're a race that has low intelligence and commits a disproportionately large number of crimes.
I find it sad how powerful white racism has gotten control of the minds of other races to make us look as the bad guys. Black people are not bombing innocent civilians in the middle east, funding terrorist to cause more terrorism, cause poverty in 3rd world countries with Imperialism, makes slaves of African children , creating constant war with other countries for money and oil, making man made diseases, making 70% of the US population obese, nor we created racism. Whites could kill your whole family and say blacks are the REAL problem.
>>
>>37864131
fuck off you ungrateful nigger, if you dont like what white people have to offer then pleas go back to your wonderful African continent
>>
>>37863597
>Most asians love white people

Fuckin weebos man. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>bring up asian women
>hypocrite robots turn into the exact same thing they just said they hated

You guys are a lost cause. Keep "muh dick"-ing
>>
>>37864172
Muh dick muhfuggin Asian boi
>>
>>37864043
>your whole race acts like garbage on a massive scale
>waah its unfair to judge me like them
>>
File: 1493835061673.jpg (115KB, 786x630px) Image search: [Google]
1493835061673.jpg
115KB, 786x630px
>>37863959
>>37863950
>>37863931
>>37863919
>>37863893
>>37863862
>>37863843
>>37863792
>>37863777
>>37863735
>>37863713
>>37863660
>>37863644
>>37863618
>>37863606
>>37863593
>>37863550
>>37863541
>>37863525
alright off to work i go, it was nice exchanging pleasantries with you cracker. Word of advice before i go, try to take the internet less seriously and sort out your life.

t. big willy kim
>>
>>37864204

>Later posts about how Stacey and Chad hate robots for no reason
>>
>>37864149
>fuck off you ungrateful nigger,
Why should I be grateful to be in a country with a long history of racism, hate crimes, right wing terrorism, media destroying the image to make people generalize blacks, police brutality, and institutional oppression?

>if you dont like what white people have to offer then pleas go back to your wonderful African continent

Again, Africa is under Imperialism, poverty, and slavery by white countries.
>>
>>37864237
>Africa is under Imperialism, poverty, and slavery by white countries
the only reason why it's poor etc is because of africans themselves. even if they're rich, life in africa would still be much shittier than in america. there's nothing else in this world is better than western culture.

american black culture exists because whites paved the way for them
>>
>>37864308
>the only reason why it's poor etc is because of Imperialism and colonization.

Fixed

> there's nothing else in this world is better than western culture.

Says this in an image channel worshiping Japanese culture

>american black culture exists because whites paved the way for them

African Americans paved the way for African Americans. Not racist cacs that want to see blacks dead.
>>
>>37864308
There are fairly developed Black countries too, like Barbados, Bahamas, Bermuda, Botswana, Seychelles, Gabon. All far better than India (my country).
>>
>>37864222
Thank you, Kim. I will look at this picture everyday to prove to myself I am human.
T. brown-skinned subhuman.
>>
I don't hate black guys but they're all just fucking hypocrites. They say how much they love the black race then only date white girls, or see white girls as an "upgrade"
>>
>be black
>be ugly
>have curly hair
ewww
>>
>>37864442
>They say how much they love the black race then only date white girls, or see white girls as an "upgrade"

Just like whites dating Asians and think it's a "upgrade"?
>>
>>37864472
Asians to us are very hot but i want my kid to have blue eyes
>>
>>37864472
But most people admit east asians are smarter and generally better if you were to compare races. Also it's not considered an upgrade. Even then the number of white guys dating asian girls is tiny compared to the number of black guys dating white girls

so tell me, why don't black guys date black girls
>>
>>37863959
>>37863950
>>37863931
white-asian alliance will never happen.
>>
>>37864222
t. Asian boi with a tiny penis
>>
File: 1481404591459.jpg (160KB, 768x866px) Image search: [Google]
1481404591459.jpg
160KB, 768x866px
>>37856358
Every single street-shitter I've worked with in IT has been absolutely fucking useless bar maybe 2%
>>
This is so gay. Whites posting the stupid infographics and penis charts making everyone else who doesn't care about that crap look bad.
Seriously just go in a dick rate thread instead of worshiping some random white guy's cocks just cause they're white. You probably aren't even packing if you feel the need to save a bunch of pictures of some other guy's cocks.
>>
I just dont like being catagorized in the same group as low-blacks and charcoaled burnt darkies.

Not all black people look like niggers.
>>
>>37844816
What do meaningless, fringe internet ideologues have to do with anything?
Why should I care about the opinions of such people?
Besides, anyone who does identify as "black" is probably what led these ideologues to believe what they do.
>>
>>37864763
sorry nigger but you aint white
>>
>>37864523
>Even then the number of white guys dating asian girls is tiny compared to the number of black guys dating white girls

Except whites are the ones mostly dating outside their race. You're breeding yourselves out
>>
>>37864131
>I find it sad how powerful white racism has gotten control of the minds of other races to make us look as the bad guys. Black people are not bombing innocent civilians in the middle east, funding terrorist to cause more terrorism, cause poverty in 3rd world countries with Imperialism, makes slaves of African children , creating constant war with other countries for money and oil, making man made diseases, making 70% of the US population obese, nor we created racism. Whites could kill your whole family and say blacks are the REAL problem
100% truth. Whites like to act as if blacks are to blame for all of the world's problems when the whole world agrees that America are the main preventers of world peace. Every major war in the world, it has been started by white people. Black people may join gangs, commit low level crimes, be loud and ignorant (which is because of our history in the Americas) but that's nothing compared to what whites have done and continue to do to this planet.
>>
>>37864714
Try saying that on their faces and not here.
>>
>>37848827
>I thought that iq was something that was kinda set in stone and no change of institution could change it.
You can improve your IQ score by practicing the tests a lot. The metric is completely meaningless and arbitrady.
>>
>>37864800
Black people have been the diversion for all the fucked up shit white people do for YEARS.
>>
File: IMG_0341.jpg (134KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0341.jpg
134KB, 800x800px
>>37864763
All blacks look like niggers anon it doesn't matter if you're yellow, red, brown or black.
>>
>>37864835
this website was created by a white guy so niggers please kindly fuck off
>>
File: 1477736632955.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477736632955.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>37864803
lol Indians are weak and effeminate men in general . What are they going to do? poo on me?
>>
>>37864835
They're blaming their messes on Arabs and Hispanics more these days though. They're the reason things are the way they are in the middle east and Latin America then wonder why these people do the things they do.
>>
>>37864860
are you black? what is your race?
>>
>>37864860
I don't understand why are you so pissed off with that post anyway? Why does it hurt your ego to know that high school in India is genuinely difficult?
>>
>>37864751
this. big dicked people or people who are secure with their dicks don't give a fuck about such stuffs
>>
>>37864714
If they were really so worthless they wouldn't be taking away your jobs.
>>
>>37864848
But I'm white skinned, rofl.
>>
>>37864781
Rofl I could fuck your sister and you wouldn't know any better.

Not all black people look like fucking baboons my dude. There is a whole group of black people who easily pass for MENA people, aka the sexiest people on earth.
>>
>>37865138
what eye color do you have, is your hair curly and what shade is your skin
>>
>>37865241
You want to fuck me or something?

Are you one of those snowniggers who think Western Civilization started in northern Germany, huh?
>>
>>37846329
Some animals are better than others, humans organize themselves hierarchically, your denial of this is frankly stupid.
>>
>>37865280
no but its important, honestly if you're more than 15% black its easy to tell if you're a nigger im French/Swiss with gray eyes and straight brown hair with pale skin
>>
>>37865387
I wouldn't be super proud to be "Swiss." And for goddamn sure nothing to be proud of if your a fucking frog. Anglo-Saxon or MENA or miss me with it.

And no one has ever told me I look like a nigger, nor even been called a nigger IRL. Only racism I get is from low-blacks.
>>
>>37845295
>Why do whites cling to race so much?
I don't know my man, your race has nothing to show for and has produced nothing of value. Your shitposting on a device created by whites, living in a society created by whites, yet you ask why we cling to whiteness as your kind commits crime and rape? Really jogs the noggin.
>>
File: qMfw25B.jpg (61KB, 432x633px) Image search: [Google]
qMfw25B.jpg
61KB, 432x633px
>>37864442
This actually happens less than you think anon. Most of us don't usually go for white women. WW are usually the ones who approach us and throw tantrums when we reject them.
>>
>>37865419
by French/ Swiss i meant Im from the French speaking part of Switzerland
>>
>>37865463
Why do you think that's something to be proud of?
>>
>>37856820
You're part of the problem
>I'f he don't act black he a traitor white boy.
>>
>>37865487
because we speak French instead of Italian or German
>>
>>37865513
It's not about acting black, it's about being friends with people who obviously hate you at the detriment of your self esteem. We weren't meant to be around the ofay, they're evil.
>>
>>37865542
Again, why the fuck are you proud of being a frog speaking "Swiss"?
>>
>>37865117
I'm "white skinned" too pham but you're still a nigger. And it's not called white skinned, it's high yellow or yellow bone. Stop trying to be white you fucking coon.
>>
>>37844816
>With ideologies like race-realism and White supremacy thriving on the Internet, don't you feel ashamed of being Black?
As a race realist, I feel like most people are not approaching the concept of STATISTICS appropriately.
Just as the odd anecdote of a black genius doesn't negate the statistical trend of blacks to be lower IQ and prone to criminality, inversely those statistical trends don't necessarily affect an individual.

Particularly if he's getting all mopey about whether racism has a point, that shows a definite trend towards introspection.
>>
>>37846120
Badda bing badda boom - original
>>
See the same scientific evidence pretty unequivocally prove that Whites are inferior to Asians. Then they bring up subjective things like culture or inventions, while say China blatantly tried to discourage inventions out of a sense of traditionalism.
>>
>>37865568
Nothing is yellow about me, faggot. I have the Euro pink hue and you can see my veins.

I know about redbones and high yellow mid-blacks but dont confuse me with them.
>>
>>37865630
if youre so white what is your mix?
>>
>>37859381
>you have the same melanin levels as some thug,therefore i cant help you
>>
File: HOWS IT FEEL TO BE INFERIOR.jpg (26KB, 491x488px) Image search: [Google]
HOWS IT FEEL TO BE INFERIOR.jpg
26KB, 491x488px
>>37851451
> Jamal still can't use proper grammar.
>>
>>37865662
German/Prussian, Anglo, North American Native, West African.

Percentages descending in that order.
>>
>>37844816
Blacks are subhuman monkeys who should be kept in zoos. I don't care what some butthurt libtard or shitskin thinks.
>>
>>37865556
why not? its where Im from, we have the best part of the Alps and French is a cool language, and we have slight cultural differences from the other parts of Switzerland. i dont see why its bothering you so much
>>
>>37865697
why would you identify as a black person when you're obviously a mongrel
>>
>>37865716
Because racism coming from fucking frogs is hilarious. Stop using the word nigger, you don't have the pedigree to use it.

Cucked by Germanics. Cucked by Haitians. Cucked by Muslims. Fuck off.
>>
>>37865422
>we
>implying you magically helped with these things just because youre white
>>
>>37865740
Name me an American who isn't a mongrel, senpai.

I identify as a high-black. Those who have majority Euro DNA for increased IQ and improved looks, but a hint of dark blood to give us the attractiveness of admixture and improved physicality. Best of all worlds.
>>
>>37861090
No it isn't, many factors could have played into that study such as china's ongoing development. The raven progressive matrices test is very good at measuring for base IQ while eliminating cultural bias and language barriers.
>>
>>37865746
you must be retarded, southern French are very conservatives and hate niggers, also like i said im not "French" are you really this dull, Switzerland is extremely anti immigration and most of us have never even seen a black in real life
>>
File: don't racemix.png (1MB, 923x879px) Image search: [Google]
don't racemix.png
1MB, 923x879px
>>37865771
>attractiveness of admixture
>>
File: IMG_0342.png (223KB, 711x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0342.png
223KB, 711x474px
>>37865697
You're a fucking Creole, you're still black as Beyonce and Ice T nigga
>>
>>37865771
>high black
thats retarded also i hope you dont look like this
>>
>>37865813
What the fuck have the "Swiss" done for you to think you can call other people niggers?

Your not Anglo, dubious if your Germanic if you speak frog. Stop riding coat tales of people who actually shaped the world.
>>
>>37847703
Here, for your eyes only:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL88Lmu8vCY

All educated blacks, going to a top African university. Also, are you suggesting that someone borderline 60 iq retarded could just "work hard" and he'll become smart? The world doesn't work that way, there are differences between the races, right down to the brain, unless you think evolution stopped from the neck up.
>>
>>37865828
i feel bad for Robert, Italians and blacks really dont mix well
>>
>>37865828
>cherry picking a wop who married a literal she-boon
No one in my family looks like DiNero's wife.

>>37865831
Dont you dare confuse me with those french fucks. And Beyonce is considerably darker than me.

>>37865839
That's clearly a nigger with that fat ass nose and watermelon eating lips. Fuck off.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
>>37844816
It feels pretty fine as im a normie black guy who lives in a big city with tons of white friends. How can I feel inferior to any of you when most of you are NEETs that wouldn't even be able to look me in the eye if I passed you on the street. I unironically lurk here because it makes me feel better when I'm down to see how fucked up all of your lives are.

>mfw I took a white girl to prom
>mfw I've fucked 2 white girls an indian girl and a black girl
>mfw I've been to tons of frat parties and decided not to rush
>mfw currently in top 50 university in the US getting computer science degree
>>
>>37865849
what are you even on about? only niggers can be this retarded. also us swiss have a rich history and culture unlike subhuman Africans
>>
>>37865886
A rich history of being cucked by kikes, sure.
>>
>>37865872
>top 50 university
Step it up nigger.
Should have said Ivy league or MIT to perfect this bait.
4/10
>>
>>37865870
You're still ice T shade though, are you not? You're not the first high yellow nigga in existence, I have plenty in my family. you're still black.
>>
>>37865891
Geneva is one of the most important cities in Europe also
>Switzerland
>cucked
man try harder you uneducated american nigger
>>
File: 691960782.jpg (242KB, 1024x729px) Image search: [Google]
691960782.jpg
242KB, 1024x729px
>>37865897
Except it's not bait, I'm actually being genuine, whether you believe me is up to you. You can ask me more questions about my life if you want.
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (66KB, 1023x791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
66KB, 1023x791px
>>37865870
I'm sure you look like an uglier, less cool Prince but he knew he was the same as someone like Idris Elba. In America, you're still a nigger, no matter your shade, whether you think you're a nigger or not.
>>
This just turned into a race wars thread
>>
>>37865937
If you're so normal why are you here?
That is what really gets my nogging joggin, you claim to be perfect specimen of /soc/iety but yet, you're here.
>>
>>37865928
Can you read, son? Ice T is darker than me and his hair is nappy.

>>37865930
>he thinks he isnt a fucking kike still

Fuck off. You have nothing to be proud of. Your people were never relevant on the world stage accept as a meeting room because your kike overlords banks.

>>37865956
In America and MENA I'm definitely white, you filthy spic.
>>
File: bhi.jpg (183KB, 860x484px) Image search: [Google]
bhi.jpg
183KB, 860x484px
>>37865930
(((Switzerland))) is literally the most kikish european country.

>muh always neutral even when crimes against humanity are taking place
>muh (((banks))) superior to everyone elses
>muh safe haven for (((white collar))) criminals because basically no laws against money laundering
>>
File: 1467931430422s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1467931430422s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>>37865969
its summer newfag all the faggot normies come on this board this time of year
>>
>>37864804
An entire country practiced one arbitrary iq test? I know part of iq is genetic; I'm an accident that two foster care teenagers had, but my mother and her brother ended up becoming MENSA members (mom never finished college, uncle built some of the new stealth fighter jets), and my IQ is around 145. However, if I wasn't adopted by upper middle class older people I might be pretty stupid.
>>
>>37865991
That's what I'm getting to faggot. He's either a robot pretending to be retarded which is arguably worse or a fucking normalfag.
>>
>>37865937
How does it feel to steal jobs from people who are more qualified than you because of your race? ;_;

t. Chang
>>
File: 49f5afce96e7de0064d7e728a7763981.jpg (374KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
49f5afce96e7de0064d7e728a7763981.jpg
374KB, 1280x960px
>>37865975
youre actually retarded im done arguing with a low iq negro enjoy being a confused mongoloid
>>
>>37865962
wouldn't be that white people stayed out.
They have no business here.
It's a black feels thread
>>
File: 1498003907958.png (65KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498003907958.png
65KB, 554x400px
>>37865969
One of my white friends from highschool introduced me to 4chan about a year ago, and I love it. I also pc gamed a lot through high school playing csgo, so I was very acclimated to internet culture. I'm also a conservative leaning atheist.
I mostly browse /pol/ /tv/ and /sp/ but I visit /r9k/ every now and then because listening to NEEts tell their sobs stories can be very funny and it helps give me perspective on my life whenever I feel like I've got it rough.
>>
>>37865975
If you're white, stop calling yourself black then dumbass.
>>
>>37866045
>I'm also a conservative leaning atheist.
>I mostly browse /pol/ /tv/ and /sp/ but I visit /r9k
Like I said 5/10 bait.
(you)
>>
>>37866034
seeya kike
>>
>>37866034
>negro
>mongoloid
Pick one
>>
>>37865980
we are one of the last European countries with nationalism if being rich and important means that we are Jewish how would that be a bad thing for us?
>>
>>37865956
I'm white but my black friend in middle school told me I looked like Prince.
>>
>>37848935
I have a clinically tested IQ of 145 but I have bipolar II and ADD. All I needed was lamotrigine and dextroamphetamine to become one of the best students in my class senior year. Hard work and innate intelligence don't always go hand in hand. That being said, once I started doing my math homework it became extremely intuitive and easy in a way it never has before. Music is similar to me, but I don't rigorously practice it in the same way (but I make money teaching it so that might count). Intelligence is a very weird and hard thing to measure across the board, and we barely understand how it works to begin with.
>>
>>37866012
I've only worked minimum wage level shit where people's qualifications don't matter.

As for school, in highschool I was in the top 10% of my graduating class and I went to a very selective school that doesn't take race into account in their selection process. I live in NYC and there were only 4 black kids including me in our grade and 100% of the class was accepted to college.
As for college I have no idea how much race played into my acceptance but my sat score (1420) is above my class's average so I feel no shame there.
>>
>>37866083
mongoloid is also a term for Down syndrome you dunce
>>
>>37866062
Like I said 100% of what im telling you is true, its fine if you don't believe me. Feel free to ask anymore questions.
>>
>>37866127
Are you implying something about Asian people?
>>
>>37866080
im Catholic not Jewish you retard
>>
>>37866153
not in the context i put the word in
>>
>>37866151
How do you become a conservatist, atheist, right leaning black person?
>>
here is a based black guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Dwight

was rejected from nasa due to racism

look at his sculptures, they are pretty good
i wish eugenics wasn't so taboo and his sperm could be harvested and used to improve the black race
>>
>>37862770 >>37862782
Colonizing your shit tier country.
Stay in your place filth
T white man
>>
>>37866195
Well I was raised technically catholic, however both my parents who are also black have college degrees and weren't very religious. We only went to church on occasion throughout my childhood. I became an atheist at 14 as I had to think about my religious views before confirmation into the catholic church and I already had a lot of skepticism about the existence of god. I began watching alot of atheist vids on youtube (Dawkins, Hitchens etc).
Throughout highschool I was pretty apolitical, however if you asked me I probably would have said I was a liberal. In senior year I started to browse /pol/ and it unironically "redpilled" and I switched from being left leaning, to a moderate then to be right leaning, which I have been for about a year now.
>>
>>37866317
i am white you dumb shit
>>
>>37866323
How can one deny the existence of God when everything about your existence is through God?
Do you seriously think that every simply little thing just happened without impulse? I've seen the theories and understand very well, Big Bang, Evolution. All possible through God. The way our world works is a fucking miracle in out of itself. You're dumb.
>>
>>37866385
It's only a miracle if there is one universe.
>>
>>37866385
Well I'm more of an agnostic desu. I understand the reason behind believing in a god however I think it's highly irrational that a personal god exists. I think the evolutionary psychological reason behind religious belief in personal gods is that it helps give meaning to life and also helps alleviate death anxiety. As for a deistic god that simply created the universe but is non-interventionist, it definitely could exist and might even be highly probable but then again whats the point of believing in it if it's non inteventionalist and there's no objective evidence of one.
>>
>>37866487
>As for a deistic god that simply created the universe but is non-interventionist
It does hold true that the absence of evidence is the evidence of absence.
>belief in personal gods is that it helps give meaning to life and also helps alleviate death anxiety.
Fair enough. I see where you're coming from.
I used to think the same way too but everything that has happened in or will happen couldn't be without reason. I believe in evolution and the Big Bang but I know that without these amazing events all happening at the right time, right place we wouldn't be able to exist today.
>>
>>37866594
>but I know that without these amazing events all happening at the right time, right place we wouldn't be able to exist today

I agree i think it's a miracle as well, in just that the statistical probability of it all happening is so extremely low. However if the universe really is infinite or at-least bigger than we can even conceptualize then it's bound to happen somewhere and we as sapient beings, of course would only exist where it has happened. So I don't think by virtue of our mere existence is it proof of meaning behind it, as if it was just a result of random chance from the sheer probability we would also exist just the same.
>>
Race doesnt matter. No one on here is as much of a victim as they say they are.

t. Mixed race
>>
>>37866740
I'm glad you cleared that up for us. I want to mongrelize my country now.
Thread posts: 531
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.