[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never pay for sex, the price is your life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: DOZIER.jpg (208KB, 583x396px) Image search: [Google]
DOZIER.jpg
208KB, 583x396px
So after I was pressured by people to lose my virginity just to feel like a human again, I finally got a hooker.

The experience was pretty underwhelming. The handjob was the best part, something I can do myself.
I did it with a condom, but after a week, the top of my penis is really cold and I can barely get it up (before that I jacked off 3 times a day).
The color of the head is light grey now, I think the blood flow is cut off. I have no idea what kind of STD is this bullshit.

So don't follow a dead man's path, it's much better do die a wizard if you can't find a woman you love with zero diseases, instead of dying for something retarded like this.
>>
>>37841987
That's not an STI. I've taken a course in that stuff.

With this timing between the hooker and your symptoms, I would hazard a guess that your issues are psychogenic (psychological) as a result of distress. They will likely self-resolve given enough time but if it persists for more than a month go see a doctor about it. Another likely possibility is a drug-based issue (even prescription) if you've started taking any lately. Less likely but not out of the picture is you having have some underlying disease that has just begun to affect your penis's circulation (like hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipedemia etc). Much more rare causes in your situation would include neurological issues, hormone issues, or radiation exposure.
>>
Hand jobs are fucking terrible, those things are not even pleasurable. You'd actually pay for that? Pathetic.
>>
>>37841987
I agree with you op, I truly hope this message will be read by many robots.
>>
>>37842123

The chance of it being psychological is not very high. I was perfectly fine for a whole week before that. And the you can't placebo the effects of cold organs and low blood flow.
For now I'm in this situation for 5 days and counting.

But you're right, I don't have money to go to a doctor anyway in this stage. I will check myself in 3 weeks. I don't even think there is STD that can make you impotent in just after a week, they need more time.

And for desperate robots, the condom won't protect you from half the STDs like syphilis and skin related diseases.. It's little useless thin rubber. Nothing more.
>>
Made-up virgin stories: the thread.
>>
>>37843093
>The chance of it being psychological is not very high.
Said every single person suffering from a psychological related problem
>>
>>37843346
>Said every single person suffering from a psychological related problem
this

i have the same (dick) problem as you and i'm a fucking wreck
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.