[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of shit should i put in my manifesto /r9k/? I need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
What kind of shit should i put in my manifesto /r9k/? I need it to be between 0 and 20 page so people actually read it
>>
Well you have to be interesting in the first place
>>
File: Seinfeld.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Seinfeld.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
Can you make this picture the cover of the manifesto?
>>
Just open up the floodgates between your mind and your fingers and write whatever comes out. The key to making a good manifesto is that steam of consciousness, so everyone can stand in your shoes and know exactly what kind of person you are. What you were feeling in that exact moment you wrote it down.
>>
>>37839326
Should i rank the shit by order of importance, or what came first to what came last, or do something by topic (looks/attitude/girls/family)?

>>37839300
Meh if I'm not interesting I'll just delete it. But i think i have material
>>
>>37839370
You're thinking too much, man. Just let it come out. You can format it afterwards if you're gonna get really anal about it.
>>
>>37839289

Nobody cares about your stupid manifesto you fuckin sperg.

If you're not *Ted Kazynski* or anyone other than an average fuck up with some tragic events than nobody cares.

Also eliot was a narcessistic cuck child
>>
>>37839930
>Ted Kazynski
>some white trash terrorist

I don't really care. Primary goal is to top myself. Secondary goal is to leave a manifesto. What some dicklet like you will think about it won't be any of my concern
>>
>>37839289
make sure to mention how small your cock is and how you couldnt get laid dispite being such a nice guy, all women are whores, MLP fascination. the usual.
>>
>>37840807
In your manifesto you can write about how upset you got with people on r9k and called them dicklets despite being a dicklet yourself
>>
Make videos like Elliot and Eric and Dylan.
Normies will pay more attention to that
>>
>>37839289
The bee movie script
>>
>>37840869
kek
Fights are common over the internet, anon.
>>
>>37840908
If they're really common for you then you got a lot of material to write about now. You're welcome.
>>
>>37839289
Whats your race anon that could help on what you want to write.
>>
>>37840976
I'm white
Also
I'm planning on committing suicide. Not a massacre.
It will just be a very public thing if I go through with it.
>>
>>37841010
Become a white nationalist and say that you're doing it because of white genocide
here is an introduction if you want to it would get a lot of people to take a look at your suicide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbNhB_NmsMo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.