[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been offered a job which I is great because I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1494657734203.jpg (154KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
1494657734203.jpg
154KB, 590x421px
I've been offered a job which I is great because I've wanted one for a long time now.
It's very easy work and pays well.

The problem is I'm getting serious anxiety from this whole ordeal.
They are sending me off to do 3 courses, none of which are complicated and only go for a couple of hours each.
Not only that but the guy who I'll be working with says he wants to have coffee with me first.
They've already given me the job so it's not an interview which makes it even worse because it's more of a "get to know each other" thing.

In addition, having a job is going to radically change my day to day routine which terrifies me.
I'm such a fucking loser. This anxiety really makes me want to end my life. I don't know how to function in normalfag society.
It's been a while since my suicidal feelings were this strong. Ironic since this is the first good thing to happen to me in years.
>>
drugs, you'll be getting wage slave money soon
>>
>>37836914
what kind of job is it? sounds like it is half decent.
>>
>Not only that but the guy who I'll be working with says he wants to have coffee with me first.
Bro, this is a great opportunity to make a work friend, he sounds like a cool guy who'll help you assimilate into the work environment. Just be casual, ask him what it's like, his hobbies, and dreams/goals etc.

>I don't know how to function in normalfag society.
This job will make you function. You already have the support of the guy you'll be working with; the fact that "
It's very easy work and pays well" means you'll love your job and be able to fund a comfy personal lifestyle.

Just don't sperg out; if you talk about yourself, share normie behaviors e.g. what you read or watch, at most what you play (not to your boss, but maybe coworkers). I believe in you OP, you're in a way better position than most of us, now you can find a way into an even better life :)
>>
You either need the job or you don't. If you're independently wealthy you can quit and be fine, but if this job is the only thing keeping you off the streets then you need it. If you have somebody you can sponge off of as a NEET then that is a tough position to be in, because in the short term you can maintain a lifestyle of comfort so it is tempting to stay a NEET, but longterm you cannot. What I mean is, very longterm that provider is not going to be an option. They will retire and stop earning money and eventually they will die. Your life will be changed regardless of what you choose, you're just procrastinating by choosing to be a NEET. Unless you are a millionaire, in which case why even bother getting a job? You should be taking it easy for all us poor slobs who have to work, I take it as personal insult if you have the means to live an opulent NEET lifestyle and choose wageslavery instead.

I am in a position where I had to choose wageslavery because I am not rich enough to NEET indefinitely, only for short spells. If I NEET'd til my savings ran dry I'd become a dependent and be in the situation I mentioned before: eventually the person I am dependent on would have a lifestyle change and that would change my lifestyle too. I would rather be in somewhat control of my lifestyle changes, so I opted for financial independence, even if it means suffering the horrors of wageslavery, because I prefer being able to do what the fuck I want with my own money to having to ask somebody to buy an eroge for me.
>>
File: 1493115695337.png (626KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
1493115695337.png
626KB, 1280x715px
Thanks guys.
I've received some more calls from them as they've been sorting out the dates for my training.
Sort of calmed down a bit now.
It's always nice to know you guys are here and we can empathise with each others' situation.
I sure as hell can't post this sort of thing on wizchan without an autistic shitstorm occuring.
>>
>>37837781
what's the job op? What are you going to be doing?
>>
>>37836914
I know that feel. I got a burst of confidence one day and applied to a big retail chain store nearby. They called me back a day later and asked if I would work more hours than I had put down. Said I couldn't decide and they told me to put in a new application again if I decided yes.

Was shaking for a few hours and completely unable to function for a few days after that, I was so nervous.
>>
>>37837814
Performing maintenance on these node things on the street. We use them for internet in Australia.
It involves a lot of walking, which i like, and rolling out copper wire i something. Fixing blockages and stuff.
I dunno. It's supposedly very easy and the training im doing has nothing to do with the actual work. Its like first aid and working in confine spaces courses.
The people i spoke with on the phone were so nice as well.
>>
>>37838000
Yeah, I wouldn't sweat it. Sounds like it will be a pretty easy job after you get trained and get some practice. Just follow directions and get to work on time..
>>
>>37838000
How did you get the job? oregano
>>
>>37838161
Because I'm on welfare I am required to be linked in with a job agency.
It took a long time but they finally got me something.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.