[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i hate myself. i dont know why im torturing myself to fix something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

i hate myself.
i dont know why im torturing myself to fix something even though the other person doesnt care much about it. the only person i trusted and they used me emotionally and were confronting me about something. i try slashing my legs so i wont feel pain and anxiety but just numbing. nothing works anymore. im not gonna survive for very long but i just wanted to be happy for once but aya and other people cant let that happen for me. they just put me in a box and expect me not to have feelings.
>>
File: 1497891744797.jpg (41KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1497891744797.jpg
41KB, 640x634px
>>37836698

Dont hurt yourself anon!

Your life is precious!!!
>>
the only person i trusted was baiting me emotionally and used me
i feel so distant and sad
i want to kill myself again before my anxiety gets out of hand and i start getting psychotic again
like when aya deleted me on steam
i couldnt handle the friendship crumbling
i dont want to go through this again i want to die so bad i cant sotp crying
>>
>>37836757

Listen i litterially just went through something like that 1 hour ago
Someone i loved also blocked me
You just have to forget about these people they are mentally ill
>>
>>37836757
But If you want i can talk to you
>>
>>37836778
i dont know what to think anymore
my head is starting to hurt again
and im crying more
its like when aya blocked me its all happening again
im gonna have more meltdowns
i dotn know what to do
i feel like im melting mentally
>>
>be a worthless mess of a thing for 30+ years
>stupid female therapist thinks that shit can be reversed and I can have a normal life free of self loathing and eventual, inevitable suicide.
>>
>>37836816

Dont cry please, you need to look for the future and forget about them to live your life as happy as possible
>>
So sick of people whining about "i cant survive" "cant stop crying" "Im gonna commit suicide"... If you really feel that way do it, cause you have nothing to live for. you are dependent on other people that you don't even fucking know. Pathetic. I want to kill myself and have tried before, i make morbid jokes and lol about it all the time but I dont do it not because i dont have the guts to, I have the guts to force myself to push past the sorrow, guilt and most of all rage to fight another day and attempt to better myself and hopefully the world. So in summation, make the world a better place and off yourselves.
>>
>>37836863
i dont know what to do
i dont want to think anymore
my chest is tight and for some reason i cannot stop crying
>>
>>37836904
Don't listen to this fool, OP.

>>37836941
Do you want to talk?
>>
>>37836986
um sure
~Rem#5133
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.