[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The story of the most retarded series of decisions I have ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: BearSpreay.jpg (78KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
BearSpreay.jpg
78KB, 480x640px
The story of the most retarded series of decisions I have ever made

>be me
>the kind of faggot that likes to collect old military things
>have a couple of gas masks
>wonder if they still work
>buy a can of bear spray (pictured)
>mask #1 (a czech M10m if you care) up first
>friend sprays me and the mask holds up
>mask #2 (a Canadian C3 if you care) next
>I can taste some spice coming though the 30 year old filter, but otherwise I feel fine
>friend leaves, I clean the masks and go to take a shower
>my hair was fucking soaked with the stuff
>an hour of intense pain followed as my entire body was doused with burning liquid as I tried to wash it off
>my hands were pretty messed up with all the scrubbing, so I put some moisturizer on
>I have now locked in the burn, fucking retard
>today after work I decide to jerk off
>ended up rubbing the stuff into my dick
>I am currently in a great deal of pain

Feel free to share your own experiences
>>
>>37835103
why didn't you just use some air freshener or something you fucking retard
>>
>>37835297
Because I'm a fucking retard, obviously
>>
>>37835103
Heh that's pretty f
ucjing funny oP. i think
>>
>>37835103
What a fucking surprise, the Canadian one is shit.
>>
>>37835103
>30 year old filter
enjoy your asbestos lungs
>>
>>37835594
The mask itself was fine, I was breathing through a Russian GP-5 filter that expired in 1981 and I've been using on and off since I was 12 (currently 19) I figured it was a legit test since if that piece of shit could keep me safe from bear spray any GP-5 filter would work in a riot.
>>
>>37835727
People stopped using asbestos in gas mask filters in the 60's, this filter is from the 80's. It's perfectly fine.
>>
>>37835103
Well now you know :&)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.