[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does prolonged use of 4chan warp who you are in real life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1495243801872.jpg (162KB, 650x784px) Image search: [Google]
1495243801872.jpg
162KB, 650x784px
Does prolonged use of 4chan warp who you are in real life?
>>
File: 1495050818180s.jpg (7KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495050818180s.jpg
7KB, 250x200px
>>37835044
I have developed the autistic habit of referring to people as Chads and Stacies in my head if I deem they are one, so yes.
>>
>>37835044
Yes.
I used to be blissful and motivated.
Now I'm cynical and apathetic.

Fuck you niggers.
(I love you guys.)
>>
File: 1495339970877.jpg (53KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495339970877.jpg
53KB, 657x527px
kind of, aftee ironically posting here for years I have noticed that I unironically hate girls.at least i didn't become a Nazi i guess
>>
File: 1408775565636.png (741KB, 651x586px) Image search: [Google]
1408775565636.png
741KB, 651x586px
>do most of my shopping at Walmart
>start getting erections whenever I walk past the little girls underwear aisle
>>
not really. i'm kind of always miserable and closed off, but I imagine I would have been that way regardless.
>>
If you take anything serious on here yeah I could imagine it fucking you up.

But it really should be treated like a video game - it's own separate reality specifically existing for entertainment purposes only.
>>
Yeah.

I think a lot has to do with the age you start using though. Kind of like weed.

Anyway I'm so fucked up now.
>>
>>37835044
I've had worse things affect me before coming here.
>>
>>37835557
Most dont sadly
>>
>>37835044
I think it just made me a bigger pervert.
>>
>>37835044
I think it's severely damaged (or enlightened) my view of women and I've started to notice a lot of things in real life that I didn't before. I'm also much more cynical and apathetic now but I was headed down that road anyway, r9k and pol just put me in the interstate instead of taking the backroads.
>>
Probably. I never really had a problem with women despite being rejected constantly. I just thought I had to try harder and eventually one would like me.

Never had violent thoughts against women but the other night I had a dream about a women having sex with four chads and she felt beautiful and desirable until the chads started insulting her, telling her she's worthless and strangleing her.
It felt good to watch her realize she's not as beautiful and desirable as she thought because she was just being used.
>>
before 4chan: be numale cuck, orbiter, into "progressive" lefty communist politics (7-8 years ago)
after 4chan: extremely pro freedom and pro gun, hate communists with a burning passion, tfw no gf, own a daki, watch anime like nothing else
>>
>>37836193
Woman are the same in the sense of men you can meet a lot of shitty woman, or men, its all a numbers game. You need to notice as soon as possible how shitty a person is. Also to add on a guy who you shoot the shit with isn't always the same dude with it comes to woman so in that sense is what I mean by men are similar to woman.

We can quite easily be dicks to woman
>>
>>37835044
using chan sites has turned me into a selfish, antisocial degenerate piece of shit
>>
Used to be pretty centrist and not care about politics too much. Always a loner ans pretty shy/anti social. Never really liked people that much and I was fine and happy with my 1 or 2 friends. Came on here (been like 7 or 8 years now) and gradually became more and conservative and recently weebish. Went full /pol/ for a while and was pretty far right. This election however burnt me out on politics so now my political compass is going back towards the center as I start to try and distance myself from politics again. Now though I am pretty pro freedom and pretty much >>37837033. I so watch Anime out the ass though and watching it has actually made me a little more social and better at opening up to people. Overall though this place only really affects people that have little to live really for (like myself).
>>
You know that "hahaha, oh wow." meme? I noticed i actually involuntarily started doing it recently
>>
>>37835044
I was shy and introverted but r9k has convinced me at some point that friendships/relationships are worthless and it's better to stick to your autistic, unchanging self.

and now I'm even more miserable but at least I get to authentically shitpost about it.
>>
>>37837647
That's only true if you don't have any friends by adulthood. I've tried for a few years but nothing came of it. People only get more reclusive as adults, normies included. There are some things not worth bothering with after giving them enough earnest chances, and people are one of those things.
>>
The Project is still in effect. Make this board a nice welcoming place for normal people who believe this is a safe space for comedy and memes, all the while contorting their mentality as well as shitting on them.

In exchange, it benefactors society to bend to a will - A will of hatred and insecurity manufactured into a big steaming pile of uncertainty and despair.
>>
Prolonged use of 4chan made me stop pretending I was special or admirable and own up to a lot of fucked up things in my personality. After accepting that I was and always would be a piece of shit I lost any motivation to better myself and chose to coast through life instead. I've been steadily drifting downslope ever since.
>>
>>37835122
Same but I don't know if I hate all girls yet though. I just hate having my suspicions proven right every time.
>>
>Be me
>nerdy but could hang out with cool kids
>had girlfriend
Then it happened
>started going on r9k
>become isolated
>stop hanging out with everybody I know
>break up with gf
>stop seeing girls as sexy
>get into traps
>gayness escalates
>get into twinks
>gayness escalates again
>want to be fucked by a chad
This is all your guys is fault I was happy and you guy's took it away from me
>>
>All sorts of sexual degeneracy

>"memeing" in real life in front of normies (like one guy said thinking of stacies and chads and shit like that)

>desensitized to many "serious" topics

I'm sure these 3 are very common for people who have been coming here everyday since a young age
>>
yes since going on 4chan i have become depressed and started using heroin because some guy recommended it to fight depression
>>
>>37835044
Yes

>>37835114
This.
>Non stop swearing in my head
>can only enjoy meme humour
>'heh, if only these guys knew the type of jokes I see, hehe he heh'
>refer to people as Chad, stacy, beta, manlet
>see people as animals that run on pure instinct
>lightly argue /pol/ points irl
>see how fucking ignorant and blissful normie lives are
>>
i accidently used the word 'based' irl a few times
>>
Duh. It's a toxic "in group" that reinforces your crabs in a bucket mentality and makes you bitter about strawmen most of you wouldn't hate if you never came here.
>>
>>37838506
Normalfags are a toxic in-group too, you know. There's very little difference.
>>
>>37838319
>4chan turned me gay
haha how weak do you have to be for that to happen? I mean I got into borderline nazi politics and discovered my foot fetish, and awakened my inner craving for shota but damn turning GAY? Top kek
>>
>>37835044
Yes I see every woman as a slut no matter what now.

I lost alot of my morals and became even more boring irl
>>
>>37835044
>try to be normie after lonely childhood
>fails at school and get rejected by oneitis
>realize you're still depressed and ugly khv with no real friends
>still force myself to be optimistic and centrist
>visit /pol/
>becomes bitter conservative and no need to hide my fucked up ideas
>visit /r9k/
>perfect community for me
>takes my mind off bullshit
>makes me more of a shut-in but idc
>I've come to terms with the shit in the world
>4chan in general got me into anime culture

Also those:
>>37838420
>>37838325
>>37835115
>>37835114
>>
File: 1493819482833.jpg (52KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1493819482833.jpg
52KB, 600x338px
I am beyond redemption.
I became a rabid dog.
>>
>>37838520
Normies don't dwell on how roasties, refugees, niggers, Jews, the eternal Anglo, SJWs, Chad, etc etc are ruining their lives 24/7. Normies can at least be happy.
>>
>>37835044
It couldn't be any worse than how TV, books, movies, songs, old photos, etc. warp people's perception of reality.

Anyways, people usually nestle into cliches on the internet that already share their world view, and if anything only manage to further temper and reinforce the character that was there to begin with
>>
>>37835044

only slightly, only slightly
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.