[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to like myself? This is probably the wrong board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1490923919504.jpg (169KB, 1080x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1490923919504.jpg
169KB, 1080x1516px
How do I learn to like myself?

This is probably the wrong board to try and escape self loathing but whenever I see a picture of myself and my face it pisses me off that I am so ugly. My nose is far too Boulbos for my face and is caveman like. I always think people don't like me when they're probably just neutral. I can't escape the constant fucking self esteem issues I have

How can I accept the fact that I'm ugly? Is accepting this the only way I can truly improve?
>>
Post a pic. Robots always say they're ugly but when they post a pic they're average or above average. You may have BDD>
>>
>>37833491
I have friends who browse and it would be embarrassing if they saw this. But I think I do have BDD, I just can't convince myself I'm even moderately attractive. Everything I do reeks insecurity because of it. Is plastic surgery the only way out?
>>
>>37833521
>But I think I do have BDD,
Probably. I have a hard time accepting my looks, feel ugly, even though people in real life have said I'm cute, attractive. And people on r9k have said I'm good and 7/10. I think it was all the years of being a complete fugmonster as a teen/early 20s that scarred my brain.
>>
>>37833583
>Fugmonster in early 20s

I'm 21 and it doesn't look like it's getting better from here. What did you do to improve?
>>
>>37833604
Nothing really in particular, I sort of grew into my looks. Maybe gaining some weight. I was 5'9" and 115 lbs and looked like a skeleton. I also grew a beard. Put myself out there a bit and was surprised to find people thought I wasn't so bad, before I secluded myself because I thought I was hideous. But maybe it was just in my brain. Your mind can trick you. I started lifting too and there haven't much gains yet but my body feels tighter and less flabby which makes me more comfortable with myself.
>>
You don't learn to like yourself. Set some goals and accomplish them and the rest comes with it
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.