[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are not inherently worse or better than men thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: neutral.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
neutral.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Young men do have the shorter end of the stick compared to women, but the situation reverses later on in life. Older women tends to be lonely and devalued by society like young men can be.

So instead of living like a bitter fag, how about dealing with the world with a cautious optimism? Knowing the cards you were dealt are actually pretty damn good at the cosmic level.
>>
Yeah but I have no talents or good looks or connections so what good is waiting till later? Women get to be wanted for fucking free, even if it works against them later.

What do I have? What do I get? Oh just be cautiously optimistic? Fuck you and your whore of a mother.
>>
File: CyiQ7IUWgAAtnAk.jpg (36KB, 463x411px) Image search: [Google]
CyiQ7IUWgAAtnAk.jpg
36KB, 463x411px
>>37829764
Be a person you don't hate. That'd be a start.
>>
>>37829831
>just be confident bro
Yeah, fuck right off with that shit. Being confident and loving myself didn't stop the whore you want me to see as an equal choose Chad.
>>
>>37829879
>letting a whore define you

Grats, you played yourself
>>
File: ewH0qhL.jpg (133KB, 768x717px) Image search: [Google]
ewH0qhL.jpg
133KB, 768x717px
You're still worried about those silly things?
>>
>>37829676
Yeah, but then it's just an older woman settling for you. Honestly if you don't find someone before you turn 30, don't bother unless you're ok with being with a used up slut that doesn't truly love you.

That's not to say it's impossible to find someone who genuinely loves you once the roles get reversed.
>>
What are you, stupid?
>2 seconds
>>
>>37829676

>Men and women are the same because women hit le wall

No, women have it easier in life from start to finish. Fuck off
>>
>>37829676
You could be a slave, constantly raped and beaten while forced to clean the masters entire villa with a fucking toothbrush and further starved and abused if you missed a spot, but on the cosmic level you'd still be doing pretty good.

Basically, fuck off retard.
>>
File: 1479524751810.png (90KB, 518x612px) Image search: [Google]
1479524751810.png
90KB, 518x612px
>>37830018
You're unhappy allegedly because others have it better than you, but you flip out if someone points out you have it way better than most. Good shit bro
>>
File: 14444425.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
14444425.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
>>37829676

Men are never valued regardless of age. We're expected to be work horses and wage slaves for society or die otherwise.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (33KB, 443x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
33KB, 443x409px
ahh yees let's wageslave so we can maybe get some used up 30's roastie toastie. if only there was a system where every men was rewarded for their efforts. oh well I guess someone else will wageslave for me.
>>
>>37829948
No men have it easier, from getting jobs, to getting laid. It would suck being a woman.
>>
>>37830756

Explain why women all over the world have a higher life expectancy than men then? Regardless of where they live.
>>
>>37830756

>to getting laid

Bitch you are so stupid and yet you still live life on tutorial mode. You don't deserve it.
>>
File: mentos.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mentos.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>mfw all the single cat ladies 20 years from now
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.