[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else sees the irony in this??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: omegle.png (15KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
omegle.png
15KB, 512x512px
Omegle bread

>talk to girl
>tells me her ex and her is red pill af
>even though he says ignorant and obnoxious things like "gass the kikes" (even though if you are red pilled you know no kikes got gassed)
>Talks about not liking muslims
>gets killed by a muslim

isn't this just pure karma?
>>
>>37829336
Kikes where gassed the true red pill is hating Hitler because he didn't gas enough of them.
>>
>>37829411
lol they weren't though, go look up david irving
>>
evening felllas
>>
>>37829336
>>37829411
>>37829479
The holocaust never happened but it really should have
>>
>>37829336
Haven't used it unironically since highschool.
Man it was cringy
>>
File: 1496992861492.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496992861492.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>>37829503
Evening lad
>>37829511
what should had happened is that hitler didn't side wit the zionists
>>
OV VEY MY GOYIM
>>
>>37829554
i'm naturally against zionists, some jews are chill though
>>
I have a question regarding a semi-recent event

>meet gril on omegle
>we become online """friends"""
>tell her one day about sadness
>"is there anyway I could cheer you up?"
>hesitate for a second and barely muster the courage to type "noodz" into the computer
>she sends nudes and I have a nice wank and fall asleep
>next day
>"anon is it okay if I ask you a question?"
>tell her sure, expecting it to be something like "do you love me"
>nope, instead it's "my best friend asked me out today, I don't want to disappoint him so is it okay if him and I start dating?"
>dejectedly tell her sure

So am I a cuck now?
>>
>>37829675
you become the cuck the moment you deject her for it.

You gotta act chill and let her do it and realise it'll be a shit storm and just take any chance you got to reinforce it was the wrong choice.

or if you think you are smart/dom enough then you should had told her no it's not okay, spin some reason and stick to it
>>
>>37829675
You want the honest answer?
You are not because you had nothing going on with her at all
>>
>>37829732
pretty true, the fact she asked you was probably just to get some negative attention and hoped you flipped out on her
>>
>my feel when a robot calls me chad
I feel beautiful
>>
>>37829675
You've gotta become her dirty secret now. Keep up the lewd convos so now she's cheating on new guy.
>>
>>37830337
Good plan. I like it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.