[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sombody else feels the same?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

its strange, spend alotta time bodybulding, working on myself, had girls, recognition enough and real life friends but i turned back here, being an robot.

That all came just to late ...cant forget nor forgive all those lost years of rejection in childhood and youth. Now i had it all i realized that its all nothing special being a normie and having what it takes.

Feeling still lonely when im with people even tho they like me now, normies only talk about drugs, TV, sexuality basically just about dumb things.

Now i feel like Sasuke or Zuko if anyone knows them. I enjoy living as an lonely one. Got on the top but i dont need/want society anymore, still hate.

anyone else feels like dat?
>>
>>37823159
i get you
but what is there really to talk about? life is pointless and the only thing left to do is to distract ourselves, and it so happens that drugs, TV, and sexuality are some are the best ways to do that.

either play the game or get off the ride.
>>
>>37823159
>had girls

Leave, you aren't a robot.
>>
>>37823159
Almost the same as you OP, except that I never had any girls. At some point my possessions were enough to fulfill me. therefore, any girls who had any interest in me I turned down, I just felt no need for women in my life, even more so knowing how mean a woman can be. That raised an irrational fear for woman in me. I feared for my money.
>>
I can't say that I feel like that.

I was a normie kid, but I wouldn't describe myself as a failed normie, because that would imply effort, rejection, then embitterment and finally robothood.

It's kind of obvious now that I look back, but I stopped making new friends after discovering 4chan in high school. Massive angst, self-loathing, and avoidance contributed towards my attachment to 4chan and detachment from the real world, but I can see myself becoming a regular depressed hipster or something had I never came here. Since every friend I had in highschool was entirely dependent on that context, I was basically 100% friendless after graduation, and have remained that way for seven years. Now I can't even remember what it was like to have friends. I am lonely, but I can't think of any reason why someone would want to spend time with me, or even why I would want to spend time with other people, but I'm still lonely. Anyways, thanks for the opportunity to dump a big steaming journal OP.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.