[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any anons here that have been abused? Physically beaten,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 25

File: scared_izetta.jpg (68KB, 390x455px) Image search: [Google]
scared_izetta.jpg
68KB, 390x455px
Any anons here that have been abused? Physically beaten, sexually, whatever.
>>
Really, nobody? C'mon anons.
>>
File: 1495375989625.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495375989625.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>>37822196
Raped by my uncle at age 5 and it continued for a year. Molested by my moms boyfriend. Parents are divorced so I visited my mom on the weekends. Both parents hit me for any reason. Bullies stole my stuff and punched me after school. Was doomed from the start.
>>
not really, just lots of fighting in family and I was smallest and youngest.

lots of "psychological" stuff though due to being constant outsiders
>>
>>37822196
Yeahh, hot tea spoons thrown at me, guitars and brooms and shit broken off me, hospitalised most of the time. And that was by my mom lol. Ever read statistics on how spanking increases likelihood of spousal abuse and alcoholism?
>>
>Mom used to beat me a lot, scratched me, threatened me with knifes, threw things at me, punched me in the back of the head, etc etc

>Great grandfather masturbated in front of me while I was in the bath, touched me, had me touch him

Lots of verbal abuse from family, especially mom.
>You were an unfortunate accident
>You're worthless I hate you
>I wish I never had you

Feels bad
>>
>>37823163
>>37823078
Damn. That is really fucked up, hopefully you will become more success then they ever will be.
>>
>>37823181
Spite therm anon, have kids and raise them perfectly
>>
My moms boyfriend hit me kind of often when I was 11 or so. He also hit her, and he was very mentally abusive too. He threatened to kick us out if she ever bought me video games and I had to sleep in the living room without even so much as a curtain for privacy. Of course they broke up and we moved out.
And then I was molested by a roommate twice about a year ago shortly after I moved out. I'm MtF and I'm kinda cute so this drunk stupid piece of shit thought I was his property. Groped me and actually came into my room in the middle of the night. Luckily my door is loud as fuck. This shit makes me hate a lot of men. I avoid any guy who goes to bars or smokes now.
>>
>>37823193
It really is fucked up. And it pains me to know there are other people who have had a similar experience. Till this day I cant help but feel suicidal from what happened in the past, and only feel scared of what will happen in the future.
>>
OP here. Glad the thread is getting started.
I got mostly punished by my father when I fucked up in school, or played with my sister, got her in trouble for anything, something like that.
Hit with a belt, across the back in his study. Not weekly but regularly. For any perceived sleight or slip in performance.
>>
>>37822196
Anyone actually think it's ok to hit kids to discipline them? I don't, just wondering.
>>
>>37824082
I wouldn't say okay. I'd never hit my kids but I don't deny that it made me perform the way my father wanted. So, it's effective. But I'd rather not have my children despise me for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>37822196
I got spanked a lot as a kid. Never sexually abused, but being spanked definitely fucked me up sexually anyway.

And I'm not talking about a light tap or two, they'd use a wooden spoon and wouldn't stop until I was screaming and sobbing, I remember on one occasion it hurt so much I was screaming out for jesus and god to help save me.

Other than that it was just run of the mill verbal/emotional abuse, We don't love you anymore if you don't start behaving, we're going to cancel your little brother's birthday party if you don't start behaving, we're going to give you up for adoption/foster care, ect.
>>
>>37824233
Reminds me...
I remember when I was little spanking use to make me feel so good.Once every now and then I would piss my mom off so she can fuck me up with the belt. This was when I was 6-10

Anon you brought back some repressed memories fuck I'm in shock of myself right now.
>>
File: image4.jpg (74KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image4.jpg
74KB, 480x480px
>>37824082
It's not a teaching tool. It's a way to get someone to do what you say to avoid being hit, but that doesn't have a connection to any higher level reasoning. It just demonstrates that it's okay to hit people and then hug and say I love you after. If a child is capable of reason, use reason. If they aren't, then they're incapable of understanding why they've been hit.
>>37823245
>For you.
>>
I was molested by these twin teenage boys who wre supposed to be babysitting when I was 7. pretty sure I was straight before since I had a crush on a girl and only liked boys after it happened, went on for 6 months untill they moved away to florida. i repressed the memory of it completely untill last year.
>>
>>37822196
Got the beat as a child, grew up angry, hasn't subsided.
>>
I was insulted and put down constantly growing up, pretty much every day for years I was put down, and I was sexually abused and strangled, beaten. Drugged. I have never talked about it to anyone outside of the internet. Most of my family is dead now, and I've also seen some other people die, probably a total of 6 or so in real life. The worst part was probably definitely the sexual abuse and losing my virginity non-consensually.

Today I'm an alcoholic drug user who doesn't really see a point to anything and does bad things.
>>
>>37825340
What drugs do you like?
>>
My ex verbally abused me, if that counts... And when he was angry he'd pull my hair, slap me, spit in my face, push me, put his fingers inside my vagina. The "funny" thing is that i'm into bdsm (he wasn't) but when we were fighting he seemed like the perfect dom. Only this was without consent. I always tried to make him stop but i couldn't. I wasn't allowed to look at other men/women otherwise i was a fucking whore. I wasn't allowed to see my friends, only if we went together. He would always go through my messages but if i asked him about his contact with other girls he would get angry and say that i'm a psycho bitch. This came from 2 sides obviously. I could've left him whenever i wanted to, but something in me thought that i deserved this. Instead of being angry at him, i took it out on myself with selfharm and starvation. It was a painful time but i have learned about myself and about my self image and i don't hate him cause we also had our good times, he was broken like me. Only in a different way. He has a new gf now and i hope he's happier now.

damn that felt really good to type
>>
I was beaten by a man from 4chan after we dated for a while. Fractured ribs and bruises (near back of head, etc.). He was arrested and his trial is still pending. I was informed by police that he had another identity than the one I knew and I didn't actually know who he really is.

It's his first time offense so he'll probably get off with anger management. I have a restraining order now. Pretty typical stuff.

As for emotional issues, I have a lot of trust issues with men. Haven't dated since. I go to therapy although a lot of that is for another mental illness I already had. We talk about the incidents with him though.
>>
>>37825366
Weed and kratom most often. Psychedelics, ecstasy, that sort of thing are nice once in a while. I don't really like opiates except for kratom.
>>
File: IMG_20170618_180805.jpg (73KB, 925x908px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170618_180805.jpg
73KB, 925x908px
>>37825340
I wish I had a young friend like you. It's my fantasy to take someone like you and show you what life can be like when you live with values and faith in yourself with all your basic needs provided. I wouldn't even try to fuck you. The problem is that abused drug users steal and there's a lot of valuable shit here.
>>
>>37822196
yeah, my parents are divorced and i would always spend fridays on my dad's house. i was literally beaten every friday aka whenever id see my dad.
>>
File: 14411.jpg (3KB, 97x97px) Image search: [Google]
14411.jpg
3KB, 97x97px
>>37825591
you better leave this place for good
>>
>>37825591
I always wish I had a friend who cared about me, but I've never really had one of those either. I think I'm too far gone to be given values, though.

I've always been really into philosophy, reading, and so on, and my teachers tried to get me into university at 15. There was some point where this probably made me a better person, but I think that for the idealist, the natural reaction to trauma or being shown the world is far from what they wish it could be, is often nihilism and philosophical pessimism, which can be logically sound and difficult to break out of, but is sort of an antihuman way to think and is not logical in the sense it goes against the human experience and consciousness. I suppose I've ended up like a bit of a hedonist, but the trap with that outlook is that we don't necessarily enjoy life more by aiming for whatever gives us the most short term pleasure and it's sort of shortsighted. But change is uncomfortable and I feel miserable if I don't feel at least kind of dead inside at all times, so I'm content if not happy.

I'm not above stealing, generally just on impulse without thinking about it, but I'm also not low enough to steal from someone I like and I manage my drug and alcohol use well enough (so far) that I'm not physically addicted to anything, so I've never had to steal for drug money. When you get to that point, you really are better off killing yourself.
>>
>>37825591
I wish you could take me in anon. I'm not the same person but my life was difficult like the person you responded to.

I just deal with it through therapy and a lot of distractions (hobbies). Sometimes I get sad before bed though.
>>
Molested twice by two different men, physically abused by father, and chocked by my step father; These events summed up my childhood.
>>
File: 1474767914334.jpg (190KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
1474767914334.jpg
190KB, 442x650px
>>37822196
When I was in elementary to middle school this kid and his high school and then eventually graduated brother beat me pretty regularly and do shit like cut the ropes from the rope climbs at the playground to tie my hands behind my back while they kicked me. And then I guess there was psychological shit from my parents and teachers since they all knew about it but would just do shit like tell me to stop being a pussy or that it was good for me since I'd learn to "man up".
>>
>parents always fighting
>mother can never win so takes it out on me
>hitting, whipping with belt
>father leaves
>now she's really pissed at the only male in the house
>bare-assed whippings
>gets to a point where I don't react any more
>she tells me to stand in corner with my legs spread
>hauls off and kicks my in my balls
>"that got a reaction from you" she says as I writhe in pain on the floor
>ball kicking becomes the default punishment for being male
>sometimes I don't even see it coming
>other times I do and resigned to it
>come home from school one day and mom is gone
>aunt and uncle tell me I'm living with them now
>go through life with crushed testicle (one removed) and hating women
>>
>>37826280
What the shit anon
My dad used to beat me bloody with his belt and it kinda made me hate/fearful of men but that's a whole other level. Jesus, I sure hope she rots in the lowest circle of Hell.
>>
>>37826382
My understanding is that she's there now.
>>
>>37826280
>being this much of a cuck
I bet you enjoyed it you pathetic fuck. I never tried to be an edgy rebellious teenager but I simply didn't respect authorities just because they were older and if anyone threatened me I would simply threaten them back which made a lot of people shut up surprisingly enough.
>>
>used to be cute little girl
>never got molested by father figure
Reeeee. Now I'm just a boring adult woman.
>>
No abuse, just lots of unfortunate circumstances. Both parents got ill when I was 6, by 8 I was already helping taking care of both of them. Dad got better but stuck in a perpetual daze because of painkillers and sleep pills, never found a job again. Mom got worse and worse and worse. Cancer, then multiple sclerosis, the worst kind. We did everything we could to help her. Had to grow up too fast. The stress of that plus being in an excellent, very demanding school burned me out completely. I felt guilty for adding problems, my parents felt guilty for having me help out.

Depression for everyone, money running out, mom that kept getting worse. Then she died. 12 years of suffering for her. Going to be a year now. Now I'm completely lost. My life revolved around taking care of her. I don't know how to live for myself. Dad is even more lost, and has started drinking, heavily. He's letting himself wither away.

For now I concentrate on my studies. So far it's working out alright. Don't know how I'll manage in the future, though.
>>
I was. Still am. By my family.
No money to move out.
>>
>>37823328
Getting spanked is not abuse you know
>>
>>37826915
kinda ktf
>tfw you live with your brother who abused you when you were younger and both of you act like nothing happened
>tfw he's fine but i'm afraid to leave my room sometimes
>>
>>37826943
No, but getting belted hard enough that the buckle was bloody, leaving scars on my back, kinda is.
>>
File: 1497865407570.jpg (23KB, 338x430px) Image search: [Google]
1497865407570.jpg
23KB, 338x430px
>>37826573
>hot now
>girls mirin
>aunts and old women touch you inappropriately
Why can't it be men instead ;-;
>>
File: ichinose_hajime_9674.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ichinose_hajime_9674.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
These threads always leave me with a pit in my stomach. It genuinely upsets me that anyone has it in them to treat children this way
>>
>>37822196
No I was the abuser. I made my mom attempt suicide.
>>
>>37827197
Well, my father didn't do it out of spite or anything. He wanted me to be perfect.
>>
>>37826280
>>"that got a reaction from you" she says as I writhe in pain on the floor
death by flaying should be brought back specifically for cunts like her
>>
>>37827197
Life sucks and this is just how it is. It hasn't gotten better as an adult even no longer being abused.
>>
File: pepe-confused[1].jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-confused[1].jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>my moms boyfriend
>>
>>37827227
>tfw you did this accidentally by being an introverted piece of shit
>>
>>37824584
>boys make the best girls
eh, the average tranny is vapid af desu. At least on the surface. Still wish I was born a girl
>>
>>37822196
>>37823068
>>37823078
>>37823163
>>37823181
>>37823245
>>37823328
>>37824082
>>37824106
>>37824233

You don't need to answer, but i'm curious, also sorry for the late reply...

As someone who has never experienced any of that bar from mild bullying, i'm curious do you ever feel guilty or negative self emotions, not that you should, but I've talked to people who have been abused and it can seriously mess them up mentally, low confidence, blaming themselves, thinking they are worthless, etc.

even the mild bullying that happened to me still kinda fucks with me,

i'm guessing the effects have lasted ?
>>
>>37824233
my parents spanked me, but it was only when i was behaving like a little shit, so I'd say i deserved most of my hidings, also it wasn't a beating, it was a light slap.
>>
>>37822196
>was the fat kid in 7th grade
>gynecomastia gave me tits
>held down in the locker room and groped by chads
>try to fight back, get hurt instead
This has still fucked me up.
>>
>>37828737
Yeah. I feel bad for disappointing my father, not being good enough and therefore deserving of the belt. I know it's retarded but I can't help it, it's ingrained in my brain.
>>
Yes.

Physically abused by my parents up until high school. I instinctively flinch and cover up at the slightest movements near me.

I was sexually assaulted twice (neighbor and cousins).

Verbal abused on a daily basis from my parents as well (still goes on when I visit them or stay for the summer).

At this point I just ignore it, but I know that all of the abuse over the years has shaped me into the apathetic person I am today. Almost all of the relationships/friendships I've had with people have ended because I've shown no interest/emotion towards them
>>
File: 1490160119935.jpg (77KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1490160119935.jpg
77KB, 500x347px
>tfw have loving older sister who was like a mother to me
>always cuddled and gave kisses goodbye etc.
>was never abused in any way by her
>kind of wish I was
>feel unwanted by her
>even more so since she moved away with a guy and had a baby
>not even sexually attracted to her, just want her to love me
>tfw slightly mentally ill
>>
File: 1353272567974.png (367KB, 614x612px) Image search: [Google]
1353272567974.png
367KB, 614x612px
>>37822196
I got raped and beaten a bunch as a kid, for a few years.

The sodomy was unnerving, and hurt a lot, so did the beatings. However, I'd always adjust to the pain and I'd be completely "reset" by the next day.

The one who did it was like an older sister to me.

It's not really a big deal in retrospect, I pretty much brought it on myself, so it was bound to happen eventually.
>>
>>37822196
Was bullied and abused by my sister alot in my toddler years/early childhood. She was 7 years older and had mental issues herself, plus our parents were having problems.

She would pretend to be my friend for a while then suddenly change at the drop of a hat, telling me to leave or excluding me from whatever she had promised to do. She beat me a few times, but it was mostly about dominance and submission. She loved to lock me in my rooms, wrap me in a floor mat so tight that I couldn't escape, and pick me up and throw me around. I was too small to fight back and liked when she genuinely did show sympathy, so I put up with it. I even developed a transgender complex and dressed in her clothes, wanted to be a girl and had girly interests because I wanted to please her.
>>
>>37829022
What did you do to deserve it?

Orinaaaal
>>
>walking home from work down windy forest road
>car pulls up next to me, guy jumps out and pulls me in
>multiple guys rape me while one records
>don't know what the fuck is going on
>hands over my mouth
>can't breathe
>think I'm gonna die
>get thrown out of the car
>crawl into the woods
>lie there holding myself in the most incredible burning pain
>never told anyone

and I haven't been the same since. It pisses me off how this has affected me. It's just something shitty that happened to me and it shouldn't be a big deal but it has fucked me up majorly and I feel like such a normie. I can't even wipe myself without feeling stress.
>>
>>37825514
news article or name?
>>
>>37829085
why do you feel like a normie anon ?
>>
>>37825536
opioid not opiate *tips hypodermic syringe*
>>
>>37829154
Because normies act like poor little victims about everything they possibly can. I'm pissed I was such a perfect victim for these people, that there was nothing I could do, and yet I'm still fucked up from it. The event is over, the pain is gone, I dindu nuffin, yet I'm fucked. Growing up there was neglect and abuse, but I genuinely never let it get to me. It seems I was too weak for this though, and that fucks with me more than anything.
>>
>>37829407
When you're shown how dark and sadistic people can be, you fear everyone, even yourself. The social contract that's keeping you safe, that stops people from grabbing little kids off the street or driving into a crowd of people in a fit of rage is very thin, and it only takes one person to violate it, to show you that you're a lot more vulnerable than you've ever been led to believe.
>>
File: 1497406521846.jpg (77KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497406521846.jpg
77KB, 720x960px
yes
heavily abused by both my parents
father way more than my mother as she left when i was five
uderwent twelve years of torment and abuse, mostly physical, often mental until i moved out
>>
>>37830065
I knew that before though. Oddly my issues are very physical and related to my vagina. Like I said I can hardly wipe myself after peeing. It's like this event caused some part of my brain to go permanently insane and now I have these frequent strong and long-lasting obsessive reactions to anything remotely resembling contact with my vagina, or even imagining it. I want to plug my ears and go LA LA LA LA. Even taking about it now is really not good.
>>
File: 1496429120019.jpg (133KB, 349x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1496429120019.jpg
133KB, 349x1160px
>>37828737
I really fucking hate myself, and I hate how I look. Ever since I stopped seeing my mom and only being beaten by my dad and bullies made me fall into depression and anxiety. It all feels like I'm drowning and theres no way I can breathe. I want someone to talk to, but I have nobody because I've isolated myself due to the fear of having the past loop again.
>>
I've never really been abused but I really sympathize with people who were
I want to be a gentle friend and give everyone a hug
>>
>>37830228
Anon that's really sweet. Not to sound gay but that made me feel good.
>>
File: 51516.jpg (23KB, 283x459px) Image search: [Google]
51516.jpg
23KB, 283x459px
>>37822196
>9 year old
>older cousin liked to play sports with me
>whoever lost had to be punished somehow
>my 13 year old cousin would take me to bathroom and rape my ass
>>
>>37830297
It's not gay, everyone can feel good from kindness and support
But often I feel really guilty that there are so many abusive people, particularly men, that I don't know how my kindness and positivity could possibly make an impact
But I try my best because people like you guys deserve to be happy and treated well, even if I can't help everyone
>>
>>37830469
Shit like this pisses me off
My sister was molested by our cousin when he was that age and it makes me never want to have children so they don't turn out evil
>>
>>37830612
I meant gay like lame. But I am also n-n-not g-g-g-gay. Jk I'm actually not gay.
>>
>>37830659
Well have no fear either way. I hope you have a nice rest of your day! I've got your back from all the way over here
>>
File: 1491554661521.jpg (35KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1491554661521.jpg
35KB, 408x408px
>>37823245
>I'm MtF and I'm kinda cute so this drunk stupid piece of shit thought I was his property. Groped me and actually came into my room in the middle of the night
>>
>>37822196
beaten and verbally abused inconsistantly by my mother, she got brain cancer so it got worse, bullied regularly. only have one person who ive told.

i feel ugly all the time, i have a hard time making friends , i have only had sex with hookers, i am desperate for emotional intimacy at this point male or female , im a man
>>
File: 1496708428403.png (24KB, 244x191px) Image search: [Google]
1496708428403.png
24KB, 244x191px
>this thread turns me on so much
>>
File: tumblr_ortjuteIIo1sfe7lno2_1280.jpg (564KB, 1280x1887px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ortjuteIIo1sfe7lno2_1280.jpg
564KB, 1280x1887px
>>37822196
My stepfather worked an early shift, and would come home very early. When I was really young, he would always pick me up and take me home.
My mother worked a lot, she had a goverment mangerial job, so it was a lot of overtime and overwork with no compensation, she would usually leave later in the morning, and come home late at night.

When I was around 8 he started telling me to shower with him when I got home. He would also tell me to not wear clothes to pretend we are animals in the kingdom, I played along of course.

One time when we showered together, he asked me if I remember how I clean my cutlery my putting in my mouth and licking it, he said his dick had a spot he couldn't reach and he wanted me to do it. Of course I did, and he slowly told me exactly what to do, even hide teeth, use toungue, and so on.

It was a slow progression, no rape, and he always found a way to turn it into a game.
He told me to never, ever, tell anyone, or bad things would happen.

I basically just sucked his dick and massaged his dick almost daily for a few years.

When my mom started buying me pads at 12, it actually got worse. After a little than a week I got my first pad, and my period was over, when we were alone, he went too far.
I was older and knew what sex was, but I also saw it as normal to just do these kinds of things with, he somehow made me think it was normal.
Anyways, he told me that there is more to being a woman (My mom tried to make me feel better about the pains by saying I am finally an adult), and that the nice feeling avalible after bleeding is done.

He ended up taking advantage of me, he was very slow and gentle, but I'll never forget the way he was hunched over me, smilling and grinning to himself, breathing heavily. I fucking hate him.

I should have stopped him back then, but for some reason I didn't do anything. It was like he had manipulated me slowly, I didn't care about it, at all, anymore, it felt normal, and it became a weekly thing.
>>
>>37823245
post pics please transanon :)
>>
>>37831342
fuck you

>>37831382
that's fucked
>>
File: laughing at you .png (250KB, 414x476px) Image search: [Google]
laughing at you .png
250KB, 414x476px
>>37831382
>My stepfather worked an early shift, and would come home very early. When I was really young, he would always pick me up and take me home.
>My mother worked a lot, she had a goverment job, so it was a lot of overtime and overwork with no compensation, she would usually leave later in the morning, and come home late at night.
>When I was around 8 he started telling me to shower with him when I got home. He would also tell me to not wear clothes to pretend we are animals in the kingdom, I played along of course.
>One time when we showered together, he asked me if I remember how I clean my cutlery my putting in my mouth and licking it, he said his dick had a spot he couldn't reach and he wanted me to do it. Of course I did, and he slowly told me exactly what to do, even hide teeth, use toungue, and so on.
>It was a slow progression, no rape, and he always found a way to turn it into a game.
>He told me to never, ever, tell anyone, or bad things would happen.
>I basically just sucked his dick and massaged his dick almost daily for a few years.
>When my mom started buying me pads at 12, it actually got worse. After a little than a week I got my first pad, and my period was over, when we were alone, he went too far.
>I was older and knew what sex was, but I also saw it as normal to just do these kinds of things with, he somehow made me think it was normal.
>Anyways, he told me that there is more to being a woman (My mom tried to make me feel better about the pain by saying I am finally an adult), and that the nice feeling avalible after bleeding is done.
>He ended up taking advantage of me, he was very slow and gentle, but I'll never forget the way he was hunched over me, smilling and grinning to himself, breathing heavily. I fucking hate him.
>I should have stopped him back then, but for some reason I didn't do anything. It was like he had manipulated me slowly, I didn't care about it, at all, anymore, it felt normal, and it became a weekly thing.
LMAO HAHAHA
>>
>>37831460
it upsets me too
>>
>>37831616
You're being edgy because that shit makes you really uncomfortable. It's okay little dude. Why does it make you this uncomfortable?
>>
>>37831382
very common you know just don't ever have contact with him again, tell everybody what he did
>>
>>37828737
i have depression, extremely obsessive personality, and sadistic tendancies.

my image of myself is usually disgust, im about to begin a cycle of steroids to get bigger, i dont care about long term side effects, i have pct on hand
>>
Got fucked up bad for three years and then some because dumbass elementary kids thought it would be a funny idea to pick on the autistic kid (me) even though I'm high-functioning

>be me
>get shit on for being autistic daily
>thursday morning + examinations
>fatboi pokes fun at me
>thought process goes full leftenant price
>i aim at his face with a ballpen
>target spotted
>i hit his eyebrow and it bled
>macmillan would be proud of me
>somehow get commended for standing up against my bullies

FeelsIdkMan
>>
>>37832209
[cont.]
Still feel like shit most days tho.
>>
>>37822196
My big brother sexually abused me.
I managed to get pregnant.
People noticed and i told them I just had a secret boyfriend.
I got an abortion.
Both my parents are religous and hate me now, because they think I am secretly being a whore and they are also pro-life.

My Dad told me that if I got an abortion the blood is on my hands.
I could'nt make myself tell him it was my brother's child, it would split apart the whole family.
My mother is angry but she has started to forgive me, my dad still says I should have kept the child abd built a family from there.
>>
>>37832424
You're very brave, I think I would have done the exact same in your situation
Did you brother ever have to take responsibility for what he did?
>>
>>37832474
I told him and he said I'm a lying whore trying to blackmail him to save face that I had sex with someone.
>>
>>37832566
What an asshole
How can be act like that if he's the one that had sex with you?
Nothing gets me more upset than shitty siblings, as an older brother myself
>>
>>37830469
bahahaha faggit
>>
File: 1484164995078.jpg (143KB, 804x737px) Image search: [Google]
1484164995078.jpg
143KB, 804x737px
>>37831342
Some of these stories got me aroused, what the fuck is wrong with me...
>>
>>37822196
sexually abused by two of my classmates in 7th grade.
also received heavy corporal punishment.
didn't really affect me in the long term
>>
>>37822196
What is it anon?
My father used to hit me when I was a kid, like getting slammed into a wall and such for being "annoying".
Didn't understand that physical abuse was uncommon until my late teens or so, and didn't understand why non abused people get very horrified about it, I thought it was normal for my father to beat me.
>>37828737
I have had depression and OCD so thats that, and then attempted suicide by 16, mostly because I have always had no self esteem. I wonder why.
>>
Raped by my father for two years and beaten for 16, when I got too old for him he turned to my brothers. I'm over it now, but I still wonder every day if I could have been a Chad if that never happened. Oh well, maybe on the next try.
>>
who here /fapped/ to all the rape stories?
>>
File: Scoob.jpg (126KB, 720x703px) Image search: [Google]
Scoob.jpg
126KB, 720x703px
>>37822196
Dad left when I was 8, leaving mom to take care of us. She neglected us and the house, we almost never had clean dishes or clothes and I'd regularly go to school in clothes covered in cat piss. Teachers teased me for that one, sprayed me with air freshener and the like. Literal shit would lay on the floor for days, moldy food all over the counters, that kind of stuff. She'd pick us up from school and wouldn't come back until the latest hours, leaving me to handle my sister and brother. Then I got sick and tired of it when I was 13 and tried so hard to clean as much as I could every day all day and my mom would yell and criticize everything I did even though all she'd do is sit on Facebook and smoke all day. She came into my room and yelled at me for not coming out to be with family, I was out you were just too busy not doing you're duty as a mother. When I got to be 15 she got it together somewhat. From then on it was her telling my sister and I constantly that we hated her and are never mean to our dad but we're oh so terrible to her and treat her like shit. We only saw our dad once a month and we treated her like shit because she neglected us for 5 fucking years. She also blatantly pointed out and made fun of me for crushing on my step-cousin even though we weren't even related for most of our lives. She's so defensive about how insecure and mentally ill she is and I rarely talk to her anymore.
>>
>>37834396
You can still be a Chad to me, anon
>>
File: 1497679882491.jpg (178KB, 761x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497679882491.jpg
178KB, 761x960px
>>37834651
Would it be hard for you to be a little bit supportive?
>>
>>37822196
Raped by more than one cousin more than once as a kid. One of them lives in Las Vegas and has been trying to be a rapper for about 10 years now. He's always "on some shit" with "the squad" or plugging some of his other shitty rapper friends on his Zuckbook page and soundcloud. The other one gave birth to a Heroin baby. She wasn't even clean 2 weeks before the baby was born. CPS took it away, she bitched about it for a while, and now it's been over a year and she hasn't gotten it back. Thank God. She's also turning tricks if that matters to anyone.

Pretty sure they're at least partly responsible for some of my anti-social behaviors and trust issues, but as far as I'm concerned, as long as they stay the hell away from me, I don't care what they do.
>>
>>37828737
I was molested and raped long term from ages like 9-12 by a family friend. I never told anyone about it. He 'left' me when puberty hit.

Sometimes I still see him and I feel guilty and disgusting that I'm not as pretty as I was when I was young maybe he'd still want me if I was thinner and prettier.

I haven't had a relationship since.
>>
Yea I was molested by my step grandfather from ages around 8 to 11. He was always really nice and gentle, he was also super old like 75, it was really gross, he groomed us for years. He did eventually get caught and sentenced.

Later my mom was fairly abusive but only because she has severe mental illness.
>>
>>37834905
Yes it is hard in all senses of the word.
>>
File: 1437865848685.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1437865848685.gif
51KB, 500x376px
>Sexually abused by a family friend's son for a few years (from age 6-8/9)
>Feel indifferent about it

What's wrong with me, anons?
>>
My ex girlfriend (inb4 normie reee, she was the only girl I've ever done anything with) was extremely emotionally abusive. She made me break up with her due to her cheating on me with several other guys, and since then my life is fucking awful. She constantly manipulated and lied to me, and left me completely broken in the end. She is genuinely the worst human being i have ever met.
>>
>>37834651
>>37834905
I honestly don't mind. I was molested so long that it was like a relationship, with fun sex stories couples have. Like "secretly felt me up in a cab".

If I felt guilty every time I got off or fondly remembered my molestation I don't think I would have survived.
>>
>sister 2 years older than me, beaten and sexually abused as a kid
>dad was alcoholic and beat my mom and my sister and then eventually me
>have FAS from mom drinking when she was pregnant with me
>goes on for 3 and a half years until i get adopted
i have ptsd now
>>
File: 1479700068118.jpg (57KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479700068118.jpg
57KB, 600x800px
>>37822196
Father left when I was 4 and only can remember him from the fight they had before he left because they were both drunk and treated me and my younger sister like shit during it.
My older stepsister is a massive whore and drug addict and is nearly double my age so you can you can only imagine how my mother treated us after she got custody. My grandfather and grandmother who I lived with most of my life except sometimes during when I was in early grade school were very nice until around I got into middle school and then my grandfather became an obscene drunk at night and fought with my grandmother with both of them shouting at the top of their lungs for hours that went on for years. I moved in with my mother again because I wanted to not become any worse in school and tried online classes but still felt like shit so I just became a NEET from like age 14 until 18.
Also apparently I had a aunt that went killed herself with drugs but haven't heard anything about it besides that my mom raised her daughter who is now a sociopath.
>>
>>37822196
My step dad was a crazy psychopath raised in a military family. He survived by stealing whatever the fuck he could usually B&E but sometimes he would travel to other countries to steal art. At home looking back on it he was trying to groom us (my half brother, step sister, and I) to be like him/help him. Taught us how to shoot guns really young (6) at our family country home and encouraged us to shoot at animals. If we were disobedient or he was in a bad mood or drunk he would hit me or throw things at me. When I was 8 my step sister's mom took him to court accusing him of diddling her no evidence but she wasn't allowed to come around anymore.he went to jail for for 3 years when I was 9 and be the time he got out I was big enough to stand up to him with my skateboard and he stopped coming around after that but he emptied my bank account and stole all my possessions while I was at school. The entire thing really fucked me up I have chronic insomnia now and have to go to therapy but my life is somewhat normal otherwise.
>>
My dad burnt me with a soldering iron on purpose on multiple occasions. He'd pull my hair to the point of me bawling too.

Died recently. Didn't attend his funeral. Nobody in my family did. Felt good, honestly.
>>
Not me but my girlfriend was forced to do sexual things she had never done before for her boyfriend across the country over skype at age like 14
>>
>>37822196
My mom's old boyfriend was verbally abusive towards me. Can't quite remember what was said but it was really fucking bad. A lot of it went to my mom as well. I remember having to comfort her on more than one occasion.
>>
File: 1497497645539.jpg (18KB, 477x557px) Image search: [Google]
1497497645539.jpg
18KB, 477x557px
>>37835361
Dunno but whatever's wrong with you is wrong with me. I want to hate my abusers for doing such shitty things but I just don't feel anything. I don't even think about them.
>>
>>37829075
I just let anyone do whatever to me as a kid, I was like a blank slate.

I'm lucky it was her, and not some guy or person I didn't like.
>>
My older sister molested me. She rationalized that because I was a bedwetter and wear diapers that it was ok since I was still a baby and didn't no better.
>>
got beat so much by my mom that people would make jokes about me not having breakfast because my mom broke the toaster on my head.
>>
I was told my mom use to say how much she hated me when they put me to bed as a baby.
My first words were "I hate you"
I was taken out of her home later.
I was molested by a drunk old man babysitter.
Molested in a church sleepover party.
Then molested by a older foster brother for 2 years.
Then touched by a jock friend as a teenager.

Didn't end up gay. At all. But yeah it's been quite the ride so to say.
Not that anyone would believe me here or in real life. I never told on anyone.
>>
>>37839106
That's fucking awful. Who teased you about that?
>>
File: IMG_1562.jpg (11KB, 158x151px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1562.jpg
11KB, 158x151px
>>37822196
>dad hardly ever showed emotion and when he did it was either anger or sadness
>mom coddled me
>dad would cheat on my mom
>not really abused, just raised really fucked up
>tfw
>>
>>37839362
My friends who knew it was happening. One of my best friends still makes the joke whenever i say im hungry
>>
Can't remember anything before age 4, dad left by then

Called retard by mom repeatedly in public until about 8 y/o
Sisters roughhoused with me a shit ton during my early years, I never hit back because they were my sisters. Also took showers with them until age 6.
Mother's solution to stopping bad behaviors was a beating and a very long scolding in front of the siblings.
Wasn't allowed friends or allowed to go outside of the houses' line of sight until age 14.
There's a shitload of more stuff, but by age 15 she re-married and I guess she stopped because I really took my time developing myself past age 11, I figure that she doesn't think she can hurt me anymore.
>>
>>37823126
I'm in the same boat as you brother, lots and lots of drunk fighting. Learned how to dissociate pretty well though, which is kind of neat once it stops being so depressing.
>>
>>37840524
Do you think she knew it was wrong and was embarrassed to do it in front of her new boyfriend?
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.