[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Dead dare i say it /our guy/ ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

File: our guy.jpg (8KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
our guy.jpg
8KB, 191x264px
Was Dead dare i say it /our guy/ ?
>>
>>37821780
no he wasn't now fuck off
>>
Black metal fags have nothing to do with robots. They're Chads in Norway.
>>
>>37821959
>they are chads in Norway
are they ??
>>
File: reactionNo12979586.jpg (2KB, 120x125px) Image search: [Google]
reactionNo12979586.jpg
2KB, 120x125px
>>37821959
but they aren't

onagero
>>
>>37821959
>being this wrong

reevaluate your decisions in life
>>
>>37821780
>a depressed faggot who even other depressed faggots hated.
>thought he was the smartest man alive and hid away from anything that ever made him doubt this

sounds about right
>>
File: pole.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
pole.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>37822186
>>37822512
>>37822531
Taking bait this obvious
i'm dissapointed in you anons
>>
>>37822558
>thought he was the smartest man alive
but thats Varg
>>
>>37821780
Yes. Praise his lordship.
>>
>>37821780
He's the Patron Saint of depressed robots
>>
File: DawnOfTheBlackHearts.jpg (29KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
DawnOfTheBlackHearts.jpg
29KB, 300x298px
not sure if he was robot bu surely he ended like one
>>
I AM A MORTAL
BUT AM I HUMAN
HOW BEAUTIFUL LIFE IS NOW WHEN MY TIME HAS COME
A HUMAN DESTINY BUT NOTHING HUMAN INSIDE
WHAT WILL BE LEFT OF WHEN WHEN IM DEAD THERE WAS NOTHING WHEN I LIVED
"WHAT YOU FOUND WAS ETERNAL DEATH NO ONE WILL EVER MISS YOU"
>>
>>37821780
He was more a supreme edgelord than a true robot. He isnt /ourguy/, he deserve better than an autismo tribe
>>
>>37823669
thats varg i'm 100% sure
>>
File: euronymous.jpg (4KB, 181x278px) Image search: [Google]
euronymous.jpg
4KB, 181x278px
Ok it's sure that Dead was robot but what about Euronymous ??
>>
>>37823947
dead hated euro and only came out when there was food or when he was gone
i dont feel like anyone actually liked euro
>>
File: Fenriz.jpg (109KB, 443x599px) Image search: [Google]
Fenriz.jpg
109KB, 443x599px
Yes. Fenriz is the chad anti-thesis of him.
>>
>>37823982
i think that euro was one of the things that made dead kill himself
besides severe depression
>>
>>37823947
>>37823842
Euronymous was the true edge lord if you believe vargs stories. Dead on the other hand was genuinely fucked in the head
>>
>>37824033
yea varg said euronymous always fucked with dead and tryed to get him to kill himself on a video
>>
>>37824046
you are right Euro was into snuff movies and believed in communism
this is level of edgines that middle school egde lords strive toward
>>
>>37824028
>Fenriz
>chad
i wouldn't say so
>>
>>37823745

I think he was assassinated. By this other guy who also got assassinated.
>>
>>37823947

Euro was a psychopath, like Varg.
>>
>>37824281
fucked up in the head
that's prette robot
>>
>>37824281
Varg is the only true psychopath, Euronymous was just an asshole
>>
>>37824281
i don't think that varg is a psychopath
>>
He was a tall pretty boy that pretty much every metal girl has a crush on but he was too depressed to realize how could he have it, and I suppose did not care about roasties or the rock star life because he was too focused on Satanism and the occult
Varg is almost as tall and a lot of girls loved him as well when he was young and even still
>>
>>37824486
*how good had it
>>
>>37824413
>i don't think that varg is a psychopath

You don't? Then you need to watch the interview where he talks about his murder, but only after you've read the facts. If that doesn't convince you, nothing will.
>>
>>37824486
who ??
dead or Euro
>>
>>37824515
>>37824515
Dead. I know like 30 girls that love him
>>
>>37824534

>I know 30 girls that love him
>I know 30 girls
>I'm on roblow 9001 dalmatians
>>
>>37824507
i've seen interviews
he says that it's ok to kill another person and that he has no regrets
he seems more like a sociopath
>>
>>37824486
I dont mean pretty boy like an insult but I mean he's just a good looking swede
>>37824556
just girls I see around at metal concerts and shit, doesn't mean im friends with them
>>
>>37824564
>he seems more like a sociopath

Oh eat my ass. First off, NOBODY says "sociopath" because it's not a fucking real term. Secondly, sociopath is used to mean exactly the same fucking thing as psychopath; if you have a different definition for each, then please enterain me by telling me the difference you imagine.

Thirdly, a psychopath is essentially someone with low or no empathy, due to low or no emotions. Few are serial killers. They're about 2% of the population.

What Varg said makes him sound like a pure psychopath.
>>
>>37823947
>Euronymous
So did Varg killed him on purpose or in self defense?
>>
>>37824617
He killed a someone that wanted to kill him, and torture him first.
MAYBE the guy was saying it just as banter to his friends, but they took it serious and told Varg and Varg thought it was serious.
Int he old days ANY real man would kill someone for that, so sanity is subjective to the time period. Varg is just an old soul
>>
>>37824664
Varg claims that euro wanted to kidnap him and torture him to death
so he went to his house stabbed him to death
>>
>>37824724
Pretty much everyone in Norwegian Black Metal says they believe Varg because Euro was a shit talker or can confirm 100 percent that it's true having heard he said it
Fenriz used to very much like Euro but he took Varg's side because he knew Varg killed someone who threatened him
>>
>>37824677
>Int he old days ANY real man would kill someone for that,

Really? So it any whore speaks some bullshit about person A wanting to murder and kill you, you just go and kill A? You must be a woman's fucking tool, my dude.

There's no evidence Eurohomo said anything. Varg lies on camera, he probably made that shit up too.
>>
>>37824765

So everyone knew he was just shit-talking.

You don't kill someone for shit-talking.

>>37824791

Forgot to drop my trip. My bad.
>>
>>37824791
This whole thing had nothing to do with women, you retarded cuck
And yes, if you know someone wants to kill you, a real man kills that person
Calling the cops are for beta cucks
This is how shit worked in the old days. Sanity is only relative to the time period and area, which proves it's bullshit to make people fit in
>>
>>37824765
i thought that euro said only few ppl. it seemed suspicious enough to inform varg and then varg killed him
>>
>>37824830
Varg went to Euro because he was shit talking then Euro freaked out and attacked
>>
>>37824830
So everyone knew he was just shit-talking.
Shit talking can be serious, his friends took it seriously and they liked Varg as well so they told him
Notice how no one is mad at Varg because of it? they all said they don't blame him even if they were friends with him
Jon Nodviedt threatened to kill Varg but changed his mind when he figured out Varg's side of the story
No one who knew Euronymous blamed Varg
Euronmous already murdered someone by poising them
>>
>>37824850
>This whole thing had nothing to do with women, you retarded cuck

Indeed, it was an example of how you'd be manipulated into doing anything by anyone if you just trust what you hear like that, as if nobody ever lied or exaggerated.

>And yes, if you know someone wants to kill you, a real man kills that person

Let's see, what was Eurofaggot's alleged motive for the assassination of Varg? (Wouldn't it be funny if Varg had threatened to kill Euro first?)

Calling the cops is what you do if you don't want to spend 20 years in prison.

>the old days

This is still how shit works with insane motherfuckers. That's why these morons waste their lives and those of others.
>>
>>37824830
You sound like a fucking beta male, dude
>>
>>37824907
>then Euro freaked out and attacked

Varg's version sounds fishy as fuck.

>So, basically, I opened the door and HE WAS RIGHT THERE WITH AN ICE-PICK AND I JUST HAD TO DEFEND MYSELF, SO I STABBED HIM LIKE 3 TIMES

Autopsy says over 40 times or some shit.
>>
>>37824915
>Euronmous already murdered someone by poising them
What ??
How is it possible that i don't know obout it
>>
>>37824915
>Notice how no one is mad at Varg because of it?

Notice how you die if you are?

That said, I think Euro murdered Dead. If not directly, he made sure Dead would be alone and kill himself. I think Euro actually shot Dead.
>>
>>37824933
>You sound like a fucking beta male, dude

What's so alpha about going to prison for murder and having homo sex with inmates?

Alpha is when you're surroudned by women who like you, not when you're enclosed with Borderline dudes who somehow don't mind fucking man asses as long as they close their eyes and think of your mom.

But hey, your idea of alphaness tells a bunch about you.
>>
>>37824950
*poisoning
>>37824950
Euronymous used to openly brag about this to a lot of people. And there's people in the Black Metal circle confirming it's true
It was a nobody from Greece he killed though
>>
>>37824972
i wouldn't be surprised
he was one who found the body and his version seems very wierd
> found my friends dead body
>better put gun and knife in nice position and take a photo
just what the fuck real person would be shocked
>>
>>37824994
He should have killed him and not get caught doing it
Murdering is way easier than CSI would have you believe but what Varg did was sloppy, though Euro attacked him first supposedly
>>
>>37824998
i've googled it and it says that it was fan from poland
>>
>>37825032
Another problem with Varg is that he thought going to jail made him look cool and when he was young he even admitted this.
He said his plan was to go to jail for burning churches as a band promotion campaign
>>
>>37825097
Oh okay, my bad
>>
>>37825128
what a fucked up man
he poisoned a person for lulz
>>
>>37825032
>He should have killed him and not get caught doing it

You sure seem to think that's easy.

That said, you have a point. There were countless better ways to kill Euro without getting caught, Varg used none of them. Was he retarded?
>>
>>37825099
>He said his plan was to go to jail for burning churches as a band promotion campaign

Sounds like a pure psychopath plan. Afraid of nothing because no emotions, or not much.
>>
>>37825190
>There were countless better ways to kill Euro
example ??
only thing i can think of is waiting until euronymous tries to kindap him and then kill him and thats prette bad cuz euro would probably taze him
>>
>>37825190
Even Varg said he was about to get away with it but it was mainly the guitarist of Mayhem's (who was Varg during the murder) fault for starting to break down from being interrogated too much
>>
>>37824948
He also tried to manufacture an alibi by having somebody use his name and credit card in Bergen during the murder.
Totally pre-meditated. I do kind of believe Euro wanted Varg dead, but Varg's story is otherwise total bullshit.
>>
>>37824028
Fenriz is a lonely type of guy who hikes in the mountains everyday
>>
>>37825248

Poison his food. Not hard, they're a metal band, they tour, they do crazy shit.

You can put poison in his makeup. So many fucking ways to kill a motherfucker. He had so many enemies nobody would have known or cared.
>>
>>37825374
seems legit add lead to his make up
after 3 gigs he would be dead
>>
There's some slayer magazine interviews from when Varg was in jail but not yet convicted for the murder, just a suspect
And the interviews are hilarious, he was being so edgy, saying he was glad Euro was dead and saying all this promurder ideology and misanthropic shit
The smart thing to do if you are in jail is to try and convince them that you are actually a nice and likeable person, but Varg didnt give a shit
>>
>>37825429
link ???

oregano oregano
>>
http://www.burzum.com/burzum/library/interviews/1000_years/ found it
>>
According to the filename yes
>>
summary:
Dead=robot
Varg=robot
euro=edge lord
>>
>>37826127
R9k Approved
Originanoli
>>
>>37825429
>Varg didnt give a shit
Why would he? He was going to a nice government-funded hotel room for a long time and he didn't have to work another day in his life.
>>
>>37821780
Most of the original members of Mayhem were robots. Only Hellhammer seems semi-normal and like he doesn't really care for the shenanigans.
>>
>>37826424
Breivik's prison sentence =/= Varg's
>>
File: 1489915810881.jpg (182KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489915810881.jpg
182KB, 500x750px
>>37826127
Varg marrying, and having children, with a literal autist only seals the deal.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.