[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is that under the glans?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20170619_153029.jpg (573KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170619_153029.jpg
573KB, 2048x1152px
what is that under the glans?
>>
>>37818386
pearly penile pauples.
>>
What am I looking at?

>origimi
>>
>>37818417
ye i know i have them but the light parts deeper are new
>>
>>37818417
Looks like dermatitis to me.
>>
>>37818417
>>37818437
maybe from something wet that stayed underneth the foreskin and caused that?
>>
>>37818386
Im not kidding its herpes I'm pretty sure. It looks like that clusters of white pimple looking things that are sores instead. I mean I did pay attention in health class. You need to go to a doctor OP NOW. Are you also sick/running a fever? Cos I heard that happens your first outbreak too.
>>
bro i am sorry to tell you that you have one of the most disgusting dick i have ever seen
>>
>>37818526
i feel nothing and desu the white stuff could be brushed away, desu dont think its herpes
>>
>>37818526
what i mean is that i did an intense workout today and im still running high
>>
come on guys, help :((
>>
>>37818696
Its herpes. Sorry my man, it should go away in a couple of days but you can never completely get rid of it.
>>
>>37818526
Looks more consistent with a yeast infection or dermatitis to me anon. Herpies would be a more red colour and ooze puss eventually.
>>
>>37818386
It looks like you dry jerked a little too hard. That's what happens to me when I do. It gets all chaffed up.
>>
>>37819143
ye i fapped alot lately, started a break today. i think it is some infection that is caused by bacteria from the anus cause she missed when she was drunk and i went to sleep with a bit of shit on my dick
>>
>>37818386
I don't know because I can't get it down that far rosbsgeaypoghiwrAYI
>>
>>37818696
i think it's herpes too. it's better than condyloma...
>>
>>37819673
hnstly i think its bacteria, i had shit on my dick and went to sleep with it cause i was totally drunk. i will ask her if she has stds
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.