[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Succesful siblings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1078 - 0MY8qmf.jpg (41KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1078 - 0MY8qmf.jpg
41KB, 409x409px
Did any robots here have siblings that are very successful?

By "successful" I don't mean they were able to move out, graduate from college, get a job and get married. I'm talking about people who excelled at everything they did, whether it was in academics or athletics or social life. People who their friends would never believe they were genetically related to their loser sibling.

I'm a KHV NEET and my big sister is a Cambridge-educated doctor.
>>
Who cares what your idiot sister is doing
>>
>>37818370
Just shows that women have life on easy mode desu
>>
>>37818388
No, she's an very smart girl. She did the equivalent of taking AP classes early.
>>
>>37818370
Same, my big sister is also a doctor from a well respected school. I think it has to do with the fact that I was raised by a single mother (read: retarded female) who gave me literally no useful advice or direction whatsoever.
>>
>>37818415
Hm u must be very smart what happened anon. Was life hard mode because you weren't the previous baby girl of the family?
>>
>>37818465
No, firstborn children are generally smarter.
And I am "smart", but it's the type of smart that can ace school tests, but not university exams or adult life in general.
>>
File: 1469069731461-1.jpg (46KB, 700x379px) Image search: [Google]
1469069731461-1.jpg
46KB, 700x379px
Brother is an Oxford grad working on wall street.

Sister is planning to go to Stanford

And then there's me, the youngest who everyone expects to act my age while my family still treats me like a baby.

Highschool sucked, but my sister was a popular girl who never had to face the world of not having friends

My brother is slightly awkward, but works his ass off. The only reason I'm even doing engineering is because I want a stable carear.

If I'm not married by age 29, I'm leaving my family behind and taking my degree to a northern European country and will hopefully find meaning there
>>
My brother

>gets $3k a month from the va
>has a wife and 2 kids
>got his degree after the military
>could retire if he wants but he doesnt want to
>nice house in a rural area
I dont envy him, in fact im happy for him, hes just amazing at everything he does and i look up to him. In comparison i look like shit though
>>
>>37818521
I'm the "smart" that can study and do well on class tests, but come standardized tests, I fuck up royally
>>
>>37818521
my older brother got better grades but was socially retarded and is currently rotting in neetdom while I live a somewhat normal life. I am the sibling who has been successful at every thing I've ever tried.
>maybe he'd be somewhere in life if he was qt girl who could skate by with no social skills
>>
>>37818370
Kind of, my brother lost his virginity when he was 15 y/o and I'm currently 18 and I haven't had sex ever.
>>
>>37818549
>If I'm not married by age 29, I'm leaving my family behind and taking my degree to a northern European country and will hopefully find meaning there
Aint no more meaning here, but it's a very comfy society and nature alleviates the meaninglessness
>>
File: CheshireCat.jpg (24KB, 389x320px) Image search: [Google]
CheshireCat.jpg
24KB, 389x320px
Brother:

>22
>total fucking chad
>was a bit pissy as a teen but became a hardworking, respectful guy
>had tons of female attention in highschool
>still gets tons of roastie attention despite having gf
>we go on vacation to a resort, two girls next door both fall for him
>he goes to a restaurant, waitress writes down her number on the check
>when i walk with him, girls check him out

Sister:

>20
>total fucking stacey
>had and has tons of male attention,
>but she isn't slutty and is a hardworking girl

Me:

>robot khv
>lazy
>disastrous experiences with women
>life going nowhere
>probably will wind up disappointing everyone
>>
>>37818370
I'm a stupid fucking neet and so far I'm the best of the three. My parents fucked up.
>>
>>37818370
My little brother is a great student, a talented martial artist and has a good group of friends. He's going to be a teacher soon and he'll be earning twice what I am right now. His only issue is that he has a parasitic girlfriend who drains his money and has literally nothing going for her. My older brother has a drinking problem, has no friends and has been sitting on welfare for years. He knows how to speak Japanese fluently and I've even managed to find him translation work, but he can't stop drinking and just doesn't do it.

I come somewhere in between with these two polar opposites. I have money saved up, have a modest income and I moved out of home. I'm utter garbage at making friends though, and I've never had any romantic success in my whole life.
>>
Wew lad I can relate to this all too well....

>have a half sister
>she has had 5 jobs
>two boyfriends
>second boyfriend she ended up marrying (he's in the Navy to put the icing on the cake)
>moved to Hawaii with him, lived in a condo
>now live in California, they bought their first home
>they have two dogs
>planning to have children soon
>she has her own home business selling clothes, doing very well with that
>he'll be working in the Navy for about 3 more years, then will go into flight school
>they will be moving to Colorado for his flight training

>be me
>had 1 job
>quit it due to anxiety
>NEET now
>KHV
>I have two cats
>have lived in the same place since late 90s

There's no hope for me.
>>
>>37818370
>oldest brother is doing PhD in civil engineering
>second oldest brother is getting master degree in law school
>3rd oldest brother is studying medicines and has a qt asian gf

How can I even compete?
>>
>>37818370
My younger brother is a better version of me.
>Chad
>Buff bigger build than me
>1 inch taller than me
>Much smarter (almost perfect score on his SAT in hs)
>Athletic freak - full-time scholarship to Yale for water polo
Too bad he threw it all away when he got into drugs and alcohol in the end of hs. He's still better than me but I've got the edge with my job
>>
>>37818549
Come to Finland, robot haven
>>
>me
>ginger
>dropped out of high school
>NEET for 9 1/2 years
>single for 9 years
>no hope for the future

>younger brother
>proposed to his GF of 10 years last year
>has a cushy job working in a bank
>just bought and renovated a house
>got back from vegas with his friends the other week

I'd say he's doing a lot better than me yeah.
>>
>>37819787
Just kill yourself anon its the only option
>>
>>37818370
just be urself :^)
originally tho, got a failed normie as sibling, fucking sucks
>>
My family used to be demigods.

>6'+ females/6'6"+males
>Everyone eton/Oxbridge educated
>Everyone incredibly rich
>Quite a few athletes
>>
>>37821193
>used to be
Que?
>>
>>37821373
Anyone in my generation is normie, my mum is like what I described above apart from not private schooled or rich.

Granddad was cut out from the rich successful side if the family for dating a normie
>>
>>37818370
My big sister is a top researcher. Very well paid. Something about satellites and antennas, dunno.
I've some consolation in the fact that my IQ is two points more than hers haha. I just want a stable life so I'm going to be a high school teacher in my small town.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.