[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bezos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: DCr1AjyVwAA3t0r.jpg (126KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DCr1AjyVwAA3t0r.jpg
126KB, 1200x800px
>be world's richest man
>baldness incurable by money
>forced to eat bugs for energy

He's just like you and me.
>>
>>37818298
The nose knows. Oy Vey look at that lizards snoz
>>
>will also likely be one of the first people to achieve immortality

Forgot that one, anon.
>>
Now that you mention his baldness, I never noticed how much he reminds me of Lex Luthor.
>>
>>37818298
>Bezos
>Worlds richest man
He's in the top 5, but he's not the richest. Also
>Be Bezos
>75% of your wealth comes from Amazon
Once the new .com bubble pops he's going to be a poorfag again.

P.S.
Stop making these threads.
>>
>>37820166
>He's in the top 5, but he's not the richest.

He could become the richest this week

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/18/technology/culture/jeff-bezos-bill-gates-richest/index.html
>>
>>37820799
>implying dynasties like Rotschild and Rockfeller aren't richer
>>
Jobs dying and Bezos being bald is the proof for me that the cure for cancer / baldness don't exist yet (or at least even these people don't know about it)
>>
>>37821081
fair point of rockafeller if you adjust for inflation or take his percentage of total wealth.
>>
File: steve-jobs-sick.jpg (66KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
steve-jobs-sick.jpg
66KB, 400x399px
>>37821154
Jobs was just a moron who thought he could become a vegan and drink green tea and it would cure his cancer.

Dude didn't even know how to code.
>>
>>37821273
Dude look at him. That doesn't look like cancer. He didn't have a wife or a gf, that looks like AIDS. Cancer would probably get him more sympathy than if he told people he had AIDS.
>>
>>37822944
well wikileaks said he had AIDS
>>
File: 1497217280610.jpg (5KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1497217280610.jpg
5KB, 250x201px
>>37821273
>>37822944
>>37822971
BUT I THOUGHT MACS DON'T GET VIRUSES! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!
>>
File: tomcruise_eyeswideshut.jpg (89KB, 1275x719px) Image search: [Google]
tomcruise_eyeswideshut.jpg
89KB, 1275x719px
>be a rich chad
>still get cucked by the rothschilds
friendly reminder everyone gets cucked eventually
>>
>>37822971
I don't read wiki links. If he had stomach cancer or something like that I guess it's not that unlikely he'd look like that. I just assume most wealthy/famous people have it and try to keep it as secretive as possible since they'd lose if it got out, people would fear infection, try to black mail them, it'd cost them business, ect.
Plus lots of those types the elites tend to recreational do things that has a higher risk of catching it. Drug needles, sex, sex with people that do drugs, or sex with people with higher infection rates. People act like you're paranoid about it since people go out of their way to hide and downplay it so they don't get stigmatized as much.
>>
>>37822971
>well wikileaks said he had AIDS

Maybe they're legit, maybe they're not. If he did have HIV, I'd expect him to live a lot longer than 56.

Modern medicine has come a long way.
>>
>>37818298
You apparently haven't seen the before and after pictures of Elon Musk.
>>
>>37820799
why are there so many jews on that list? bezos is a jew as well

are jews really this elite or are they crooks?
>>
>>37824570
Jews have a major inferiority complex which they spend years trying to compensate for.

They're very status driven people.
>>
>>37824533
This is why I assume a lot of rich/famous people have it, modern medicine has come a long way. It wasn't as modern years ago and it would take some deep pockets to cover it up and find treatments that worked. They could of gone a long time without knowing, treatment, or been unable to get it without being secretive enough.
>>
he is a masonic agent, just like rest of them.
>>
>>37824570
They have an average verbal IQ of 125. But with that being said, there are only 5 million Jews in the US. So there are far more high IQ gentiles than Jews in the US. It doesn't stand to reason that Jews should make up the majority of media company owners and CEOs for example but they do.
>>
>>37824989
religion is a powerful networking method
>>
File: cia_funding.png (207KB, 800x382px) Image search: [Google]
cia_funding.png
207KB, 800x382px
he is a masonic cia agent
>>
>>37824989
The jew IQ thing is a meme, and you're dumb for believing it. The reason jews are in so many places is unabashed nepotism.
>>
>>37825052
Why can't whites into nepotism then?
>>
>>37825094
Because whites wish to transcend themselves and elevate others to their level.
>>
>>37818298
Why doesnt he get hairplugs?
>>
>>37824550
if he look at Musk's interviews, he seems pretty awkward and noticeably stutters, even though he looks like a chad, he's a succesful robot on the inside
>>
>>37824709
If you ask an average white guy what he wants out of life. It's usually:

-cute waifu
-comfy place to live
-comfy job

If you ask a jew what he wants out of life

-Gotta get into Yale Law school and get JD
-Gotta get into a white shoe law firm like Cravath
-Gotta make associate at GS and clear 250k
-Gotta make partner before age 30 and work 90 hrs a week

It's a totally different mindset. A white guy just wants a comfortable and normal life. A Jewish guy wants to succeed. I'm part Jewish and I've seen both worlds.
>>
File: Elon-Musk-nerd.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Elon-Musk-nerd.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>37825189
>Elon Musk
>looks like a chad

wtf anon
>>
>>37825239
this jew gets it
>>
>>37821273
>Jobs was just a moron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSdit-ZLCV8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBma82g3Uag

Ignore the dumb name for the latter video. Jobs was a superstitious weirdo, but no means a moron.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.