[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just realized I am basically a fucking cuck for society

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4861.png (120KB, 340x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4861.png
120KB, 340x351px
I've just realized I am basically a fucking cuck for society

I am 24 years old, have been working full time since I finished college yet a virgin and I have no social network

I'm giving society my labour and taxes and in return I get isolation and contempt.

How the fuck do I get neetbux?
>>
File: 36140972_p0.jpg (611KB, 868x1157px) Image search: [Google]
36140972_p0.jpg
611KB, 868x1157px
>>37817897
Ayy. Good on you for realizing that you are literally trading your lifetime for money and not really your skills or talent. I don't suggest neetbucks, I suggest affordable self-sustainable housing and farms/renewable energy. There are plenty of resources online, just google that shit.
>>
>>37817897
You can have no social circle as a neet too. What's your job? Find a hobby and start making friends,
>>
>>37817954
That seems very complex for an unskilled idiot like me but I'll read up on it.

>>37818070
Software engineer, but underemployed as a code monkey because my country sucks dick. I was considering emigrating to a better country like the US where I'll be hated because people will think I'm mexican.

Yes I realize neets do not have social circles, but they live on the outskirts of society. I am told by society how I'm such a nice young educated man but as soon as the daily 8 hours are up I can go fucking get bent.
>>
>>37818196
What country?
Computer work is so unnatural, it's no wonder you are depressed, also it's looked down anon by everyone
>>
>>37818196
you should look into all your options on immigrating to places where it's easier to find work. you could also look for online jobs related to your skillset. it sucks to get educated and then not even be able to use it.
>>
If you're in Murican, most Neetbux are tied to having children. (WIC, TANF, Section 8, etc) Single dudes get shit other than power assistance in the winter(if you're in a cold state) and food stamps(SNAP) which will probably only be like 50-100/month. Ever notice how you see homeless dudes all the time but homeless roasties very rarely?

So in a way, you get to subsidize women who hate you while they get knocked up by Chad(or Tyrone).
>>
File: 75675676.jpg (99KB, 1196x554px) Image search: [Google]
75675676.jpg
99KB, 1196x554px
I also realized that a couple of months ago, I can't believe miserable lonely people who still chooses to be a slave to society.
>>
>>37818264
Spanish. I don't mind my job so much and I studied what I did because I legitimately enjoy it.

>>37818314
It's not really so much about getting a better job but feeling like I'm doing my part for society while not getting the benefits society is supposed to have.
>>
>>37818350
Homeless single women are a quarter of homeless, homeless single men are double that. Another quarter are families and the last quarter are kids.

You should theoretically see one homeless woman for every two homeless man. The reason you see homeless single men way way more than homeless single women, is because homeless women use shelters more, and there are more shelters per homeless woman than per man. The shelter willingess and availability situation is ostensibly bc they are way more likely than men to be raped if they sleep in the streets.
>>
>>37818554
The only implicit social contract yoi have with society, is that, upon performing your labor, you get money to spend. Money cant give you friends or a gf if you have no social skills and dont put in the effort- of course unless you have lots and lots of money. Getting company was never part of the "contract", there is no society where everyone is made to like you just because you are employed.
>>
>>37818628
I'm not saying it's not my fault. But staying within society when I'm getting very few benefits from it while benefitting other people makes me angry.
>>
>>37818556
Let's not forget the blatant over abundance of women/women+young children only shelters and practically no men only shelters.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.