[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i spent 12 hours playing the entirety of life is strange in one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1496952838816.jpg (11KB, 202x202px) Image search: [Google]
1496952838816.jpg
11KB, 202x202px
i spent 12 hours playing the entirety of life is strange in one sitting, masturbated immediately after, then watched the fireflies music video by owlcity
>>
>>37815660
How did you like the game?
>>
I want a cat to keep compsny with but i live in a small appartemnt and am poor. Would it be a good choice?
>>
>>37815667
ending was unsatisfying
>>
>>37815699
True. I rate the episodes in this order : 2 > 3 > 1 > 4 > 5

I even pretend that episode 5 never happened
>>
File: 1497479097736.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1497479097736.png
261KB, 1039x559px
>>37815660
Fuck anon. I played this game because all the normies swear by it.
I lasted 30 min. I am weak.

How did you not want to kysin 12 hours anon ?
>>
>>37815746
i have no life fagu
>>
>>37815734
the fact that she doesn't even try to intervene without using her powers at the honestly pissed me off since Chloe never knew she was there
>>
>>37816010
Let us just hope that season 2 wont be as shit
>>
>>37815660
Are you gay yet, anon?
>>
File: wtac.png (18KB, 77x98px) Image search: [Google]
wtac.png
18KB, 77x98px
>>37815660
i felt mucus in my throat, expectorated like a champ and then felt mucus in my mouth
>>
Sounds like an amazing monday, anon. I keep meaning to do something of the sort but the variables just don't fall into place. It usually happens unexpectedly and only afterwards do I look back on it and thing "wow that was actually a good day".
>>
>>37815688

FUCK NO.
I did exactly that. poor and small apt.
Not too long after getting her she suddenly started to seem super sick.
She got sicker and sicker and then blood coming out her mouth and no longer eating.
I realized her entire mouth and throat was filled with bleeding ulcers.

I used every single dollar to my name for a vet visit. And then I had to feed her expensive wet food and cat formula for 3 months because of her mouth healing.

I was SO FUCKING broke but I had to because she was in so much pain.
I finally decided she deserved to be let outside to experience the grass and sunshine because she lived in small space and was unhealthy.
She LOVED being outside.
Few days later she got stung by a wasp and her entire face swelled up and she struggled to breathe.
Spent fucking $200 on emergency shot for her.

DONT FUCKING GET A PET IF YOU ARE POOR. trust me. anything can fuckin happen.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.