[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else here fell in love with a girl from their dreams?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 1497077172530.jpg (235KB, 848x807px) Image search: [Google]
1497077172530.jpg
235KB, 848x807px
Has anyone else here fell in love with a girl from their dreams? I had a dream where I had a qt gf and when I woke up I couldn't stop thinking about her.
>>
>>37813471
Sounds like you should make a tulpa my friend.
>>
>>37813634
I was thinking about that but I dont want to fuck my brain up even more than ot already is
>>
>>37813471
I actually have ample experience with that.
>be me, senior in high school
>have a dream about a cute girl moving into the neighborhood
>green hair (but not neon green), cute face, smoking hot
>forced by mom to show her around
>she grows a crush on me and I on her, we start dating
>remember vividly all the dreams with us going on dates
>one dream ask her to marry me
>she says yes, and that she loves me with all her heart
>wake up and cry because I'll never know a love like her
>never dream about her again, eventually forget her like most dreams
Your post just put me back 10 years mentally, OP. I'm fucking tearing up right now remembering this.
>>
>>37813471
nah I don't dream anymore
>>
File: 1458753204318.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1458753204318.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>>37813471
No, but I had a huge crush on this qt chink in middle school 10 years ago and she would always appear in my dreams. She still does a few times a year, but as her middle school self since I haven't actually seen her since so my brain has no memories to base an adult version off of during dreams. I doubt I'd even like her anymore, but I have so little life experience my unconscious mind just latches onto this one girl I obsessed over a fucking decade ago. I've even had a proper girlfriend since and I only ever dreamed about her maybe twice. I really need to meet new people.
>>
>>37813471
One time I had a dream where I met my long-lost little sister (IRL I don't actually have a sister) in a SHTF apocalypse sort of world. Then at the end of the dream we both had responsibilities elsewhere and had to part ways, knowing we'd never see each other again. Emotionally wrecked me for a whole day, it really was weird, the emotional attachment stayed long after the dream was over when normally they're gone within a few minutes.
>>
>>37813963
It's ok man. Just let it out
>>
I've had a tulpa husbundo since puberty, he is absolutely perfect (7 feet tall, blond, piercing blue eyes, pure masculine energy), honestly I don't think I could ever date 3dpd men, they've all been ruined by modernity and xenoestrogens, I don't feel attracted to them, I compare them to my husbundo and they disgust me. I genuinely can't think of any rational reason to bother with them, with a good enough imagination I can have a better life with him than would ever be possible in 3D.
>>
>>37814045
Get out of my thread you disgusting normalfag scum
>>
>>37814045
What was she like anon?
>>37814103
awww that's sad
>>37813471
I always have dreams where I fall in love with guys, and when I wake up I get sad because it wasn't real and there isn't actually a guy out there who wants me in the way I want them. I don't see it ever happening in the future, I'm just one of those people who is not meant to date
>>
File: 1444950557327.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1444950557327.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
No but sometimes I'll dream about being in a relationship with a real woman and then wistfully search up videos and images of her the next day. I'll have feelings of infatuation for them the whole day.
>>
>>37814132
How does a 2D tulpa work?
>>
>>37813471
Yes this exactly. I just remember she called me stupid in a loving kind of way and kissed my cheek. I wanted to die when I woke up.
>>
I don't have dreams about love and I've never even had a wet dream. Well, I have but I just decided I didn't want to have sex with them, I don't know, I just don't really believe in harlotry, even for my own gain. I only want to have sex with someone I really care about. I don't know where this came from because my dad was a player back in the day, but whatever. Anyways, I don't know if it's good or bad that I can't even be happy "in my dreams" (I'm not sad either, I guess- I dream about once or twice a year :/).
>>
File: 1497833905617.jpg (150KB, 976x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1497833905617.jpg
150KB, 976x1079px
>>37813715
>he fell for the "tulpas are spooky" meme
>>
>>37815319
I don't think they're spooky but I do think creating one is damaging to your mental health
>>
File: 1497646665326.jpg (27KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497646665326.jpg
27KB, 428x500px
>>37813471
Stop it please. I just had that dream....
>>
I cant imagine pictures in my hand so visualizing tulpa was hard for me. I can hear only her voice and see blurry image of what she looks like. I tried drawing her but she keeps changing appearance so i dont even know how she would look like now. Imagine having waifu without looks.
>>
>>37813471
What's this from? Ogligiliano
>>
File: 1495682161956.jpg (391KB, 709x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495682161956.jpg
391KB, 709x1000px
>>37813471
I have had a few dreams where I am in some sort of battle school anime setting and I have a circle of friends and a cute girl who is close to me. Most recently I remember the building I was in was very vertical, lots of stairs. It had a sort of comfy wooden feel about it, I had some sort of power where I could generate armour that looked a bit like something designed by Nihei. I think everyone else had similar powers where they would transform into various demon looking things. These dreams are never perfect (there are usually multiple instances where I embarrass myself socially) but when I wake up I still feel depressed because I have no real friends irl.
>>
File: 1479155776269.jpg (76KB, 610x660px) Image search: [Google]
1479155776269.jpg
76KB, 610x660px
I haven't, but I've noticed that somehow dreams cause me to fall for girls. The last few girls I've really been into, I just dreamed about them one night and when I woke up realized I was into them.
>>
>>37813471
I had a dream where I had an amazing gf and life was great, then I woke up and felt like shit.
>>
>>37813471
unfortunately, yes.
after that dream i had, i was desperate for a week.
>>
>>37813471
No, it's just obsession. It can last long but eventually it will fade away
>>
>>37819725
Same, I've had maybe 4-5 crushes since middle school, two of them oneitis-level and every time dreaming about just kissing them was the catalyst for me falling for them.
>tfw just dreamt about cuddling my current oneitis
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.