[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else looking forward to Islamist refugees taking over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 325gasdfawe423.png (52KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
325gasdfawe423.png
52KB, 500x612px
Anyone else looking forward to Islamist refugees taking over the USA?
Look forward to Sharia law?
>Women are property
>Get arranged married with a roastie at a young age
>You can fuck her whenever you want
>Your wife can't cheat on you with Chad or else she'll die (stoned, beheaded, etc)
>You can fuck any woman you want (if she reports you, she'll die)
>You can claim false allegations to get rid of her and get a new wife if you get bored of her
>etc
Is Islam the ultimate robot religion?
>>
anyone who doesn't like Islam is a cuck to be honest
>>
With sharia law my trap waifu will be thrown off a roof
>>
>>37813530
Bacha bazi's worth the trade desu
>>
>>37813396
You do realize though Islamic people are extremely close minded and believe in weird shit like camel piss having medicinal properties. Also you can be killed if you offend the wrong person. They're basically the alt right but will murder you for saying the wrong things.
>>
>>37813530
>With sharia law my trap waifu will be thrown off a roof

not true, Islam is trap friendly
>>
Get out King Abdullah, and stop spreading wahhabi or we nuke you.
>>
>>37813563
I'm a robot. I'm not social. That's the least of my concerns. The biggest threat is if I piss off my neighbor Abdul and they want to frame me for adultery or homo shit. But that won't happen since I'm socially retarded and won't talk to anyone. Basically everything I have/do now except I'll have a wife which means I won't be a virgin which means I'll finally be happy and be able to leave this board!
>>
>>37813633
I think they have other tasks for the likes of those people. No you won't live to tell the tail.
>>
File: 24528_md.jpg (308KB, 558x600px) Image search: [Google]
24528_md.jpg
308KB, 558x600px
honestly i want to join forces and kill all the jews. it's ironic as fuck that whites and muslims are pitted against eachother... we have the same enemy.
>>
>>37813606
Only Shiite Islam. We are going to be importing Sunni muslims which means mass killings of trannies.
>>
>>37813679
>Get rid of Jews.
>Most of their focus that was on the Jews is now gone.
>The Muslims then backstab you because their book says the entire world must live under Sharia Law.
>For the first time have all their focus set on you.
>>
>>37813632
Oh yeah I forgot they fuck anything that has remotely feminine features

>be me
>see a small leg under the pile of rubble next door
>move a few stones
>uncover small 10 year old boy crushed to death by his own hut
>infidelhate.jpeg
>I drag him back to my refugee tent
>only the lower half was left over
>goodenoughforme.koran
>start to fuck him
>feelsallahman.jpeg
>finish and look in his pocket
>there is a small envelope
>open it find a letter and some money
>the letter says "here, this is my entire life savings please get out of the country as soon as you can, I hope dis tree fiddy can buy you an airplane ticket over to germany"
>I fucked the loch Ness monster
>>
File: 634fasfawr23623452.jpg (137KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
634fasfawr23623452.jpg
137KB, 1039x559px
>>37813732
>For the first time have all their focus set on you.
wot?
I have a backup plan.
>>
Is shota ok in Islam or is it just lolis? The Quran does mention beautiful boys with pearls in Heaven so I'm guessing it's cool.
>>
>>37813679
It's because the Jews control both demographics. They want to send Arabs to Europe so they can expand Israel. They already have their slave race.
>>
File: 26jsjdgf34523.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
26jsjdgf34523.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>37813809
Yes. Shota is okay.
bacha bazi
>>
>>37813396
There are a few exceptions, but in general the Islamists are not the refugees, but the ones the refugees are fleeing from.

>Is Islam the ultimate robot religion?
Yes, many forms of it try to use laws as a substitute for human feelings.
But I don't think that's what you meant.
>>
>>37813676
And chad will be fucking your waifu when you are dead.
>>
I am thinking of converting to Islam. I am from a catholic family, non practicing, and Catholicism is pretty much dead.

Islam is great. Throw fags from rooftops, women are put in their place... yes, Allah is the one god and Allah is great. That's all I know of Islam really. I welcome my Muslim and Arab brothers. They don't even like niggers either, despite the presence of nigger muslims.

God, I hate niggers, but you know what I hate more? Leftism. I would rather live as a court advisor in a hellhole nigger country and fuck their women, than live in Sweden and fuck a 7/10 cunty feminist.

Nordics, South > Slavs, Arabs > Asians, Australians >>> Western Europeans >>> Mutts > Blakc people > Leftist niggers > Cucks

I actually own a traditional Arab shirt (it's actually Thai but whatever) like in Lawrence of Arabia. Great movie, desu.

Linen and Cotton fabrics are a metaphor for Islam. Natural, functional, sacred. Western trash wear neon polyester fabrics like fucking idiots. Arabs are graceful.

>>37813809
Being honest here women and boys are mentally similar and behaviorally similar. Maybe that's why olden time folk were such raving sexual degenerates.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.