[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the hell is up with all the normies here all of a sudden?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
what the hell is up with all the normies here all of a sudden?

If you have had more than 1 girl you are a normie.
>>
>>37813378
It's the season anon...

summer always bring them out
>>
If you had more than 0 girl you are a normie
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (74KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
74KB, 640x630px
>>37813378

i'm not a virgin, i'll post here everyday until i die, i'll complain about normalfags, i'll post shitty normalfag memes, and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>37813403
That's bullshit, I have been seeing nothing but normalfags all damn year, it's eternal summer.
>>
I've been with girls but not in a long time and I have no friends. There's no one else who knows what these are like without just offering "just go out and meet a girl with your bros!"
>>
>>37813421
failed normies have had 1 girl and they are welcome
>>
you guys could be a couple of chad thundercocks if you wanted but it seems like youd distance yourself from the rest of the population. Theres nothing stopping you from gettimg the girls but your own self pity. Its like you guys make yourself out to be weird to cover up the fact you could have whatever you want but you cant put forth the effort to make it happen
>>
>>37813460
>I've been with girls but not in a long time and I have no friends.
I don't care, you're a fucking normalfag who is pretending to be a socially inept person, fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_0294.jpg (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
21KB, 256x256px
>>37813495

stay mad, nothing makes me happier than making grown men cry on the internet
>>
>>37813495
>not accepted by normies, can't relate to them
>not accepted by robots, they can't relate to me

If I would expect anyone to be more welcoming to outcasts, it's robots. You're so bitter at being excluded, but so quick to exclude.
>>
>>37813524

shut up gayboi. stop asking for permission
>>
>>37813476
No such thing as a failed normie.
There is only robot and normie
Failed normies are normies who are squander their gift of the potential of being a normie
>>
File: IMG_0389.png (14KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0389.png
14KB, 165x115px
>>37813553

so you're saying they're normalfags that have failed at being normalfags, but they're not failed normalfags
>>
>>37813428
>>37813494
>>37813522
>>37813524
God fucking damn it. You fucking faggots never learn do you? How fucking mentally challenged do you have to be?
You are seriously coming to an area where everyone doesn't like you, care about your "abloo bloo problems", and it's not your typical bullshit that's pissing me off.
I don't care about your muh gf/ muh bf, muh fees fees, I fucking hate your /soc/ tier bullshit.
>>37813522
No one is crying you tremendous faggot, if you think because you're posting dumb nigger memes you're making anyone cry you're delusional.
>inb4 you cared enough to reply
Fuck off
>>37813524
I would welcome newcomers to this place but you faggots aren't "outcasts" as much as you like to think. You're here and you're bringing your bullshit with you. That's what pisses me off.
>>
>>37813378
Apologies, we'll leave you to wallow then.
>>
>>37813595
Sorry. I'm a brainlet. I guess what im trying to say is failed normies can be normies if they actually tried where as robots are eternally cucked.
>>
>>37813623
Lot of anger built up. I hate those stupid ass terms you guys use anyway. Im positive you and i have a lot more in common than youd think. The only difference is i said fuck it and could make a couple friends. I said fuck it when i was 17 and picked up my balls and talked to a girl. You guys have such shitty self esteem that you pushed yourself away from people and forced yourself to be alone only because you didnt have the balls to open your mouth and try to make friends. So afraid of failure you wont even try to make friends. Instead youd rather sit at home online all day talking about how bad you have it but youre the onky ones responsible for it. Take a chance in life every now and then for fucks sake
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.