[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop the online radicalization of white men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 20

File: Screenshot_2017-06-18-23-23-14.png (461KB, 1440x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-18-23-23-14.png
461KB, 1440x2880px
How do we stop the online radicalization of white men?
>>
File: IMG_0668.jpg (61KB, 450x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
61KB, 450x676px
>>37813365
> stop radicalisation

What did he man by this?
>>
Stop popularizing the idea that white men are the epitome of evil and stop attempting to destroy white nations by forcibly importing millions of non-whites.
>>
>>37813431

No. Now what? Stay cucked white boy. If you defend yourself, the government will punish you. We won this shit.
>>
File: facebook1.jpg (59KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
facebook1.jpg
59KB, 500x357px
>>37813431
that would mean stopping the jews, which isn't going to happen. pic related
>>
File: 1497289929953.jpg (60KB, 661x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497289929953.jpg
60KB, 661x720px
So wait, he ran over a bunch of Muslims?

Nice!
>>
>>37813431
Literally "Islamophobia causes terrorism" .
>>
Hopefully we get a holocaust 2.0 but instead of Jews it's mudslimes
>>
File: paris.jpg (393KB, 937x528px) Image search: [Google]
paris.jpg
393KB, 937x528px
>>37813451
>We
here the monkey dances to the jews strings. it's hilarious and sad
>>
terrorism is part of living in a big city according to London's muslim mayor
>>
>>37813498

Ethnic conflict is part and parcel of living in a Multicultural city, yes. The end result of multiculturalism is one group dominating the other. And because white natives are submissive, Arab Muslims will dominate. This is how they are while they are the minority, watch how fast everything changes once they are the majority.
>>
File: migrants.jpg (1MB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
migrants.jpg
1MB, 3000x1800px
>>37813486
holocaust 2.0 is whites. they did it the "ethical" way with tons of brainwashing and decades of subterfuge. now this shit is going to be spreading their disease and children to white wombs
>>
File: bullshit.png (310KB, 533x401px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
310KB, 533x401px
>>37813365
>How do we stop the online radicalization of white men?
Stop blaming white dudes for shit they didn't do.
Stop telling white dudes that they're racist and sexist just for existing.
Stop belittling their desire to have pride in their race just like every other person on the planet.
Stop demonizing traditionally forms of catharsis and release (e.g. hunting, sex, and mechanic work) as "sexist" or "patriarchal," thereby forcing these men to either keep their emotions bottled up or explode in a furious mess.

You fear the monster, but what you do not realize is that you created him.
>>
>>37813498
But it shouldn't be. It saddens me that muslims can't even go to mosque without fearing for their lives
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

wake up white man
>>
>>37813451

Hey, you asked how to stop it and I told you. Sorry the truth got you so triggered. Listen, I live in a nice little 99% white town in the mountains. This shit doesn't affect me. However, you're a fool if you think that this is all going to end peacefully. A brief study of even the last 100 years of white history will show you that white people are perfectly willing to kill tens of millions of people if you give them the right motivation. The next world war (and there WILL be a next world war) is going to be extremely nasty and I wouldn't be surprised if ethnic nationalists found themselves in power in many nations and decided to start purging.

If you don't think it could happen very easily then you haven't studied much history.
>>
>>37813546
traditionally masculine*
>>
>>37813451
the government has never been an impasse for white people to act based on conviction. you wouldn't know anything about that though, shitskin. you deserve subjugation.
>>
>>37813482

Literally "attempting genocide causes the targeted population to fight back"
>>
>>37813547
>It saddens me that muslims can't even go to mosque without fearing for their lives
is this a troll? do you know what these people are currently doing to christians in (((current year)))?
>>
>>37813580
>equating islamophobia to literal genocide

no wonder you think people disagreeing with you on the internet is so reprehensible
>>
>>37813546
>How do we stop the online radicalization of Muslims?
Stop blaming white dudes for terrorism they didn't commit.
Stop telling white dudes that they're terrorists and sexist just for existing.
Stop belittling their desire to have pride in their religion just like every other person on the planet.
Stop demonizing traditionally Islamic forms of catharsis and release (e.g. mathematics, architecture, and science) as "Arab" or "patriarchal," thereby forcing these Muslims to either keep their ambitions bottled up or explode in a furious mess.

You fear the monster, but what you do not realize is that you created him.
>>
>>37813580
Exactly. Western countries need to stop invading and genociding Muslims and maybe we'll stop committing terrorism.
>>
>>37813365
Stop mass importing foreigners and demonizing masculinity.
>>
>>37813559

All of Europe has a population of 750 million people, and that's including countries with large Muslim population like Turkey, Sweden, and Russia.

Asia has 4 billion people. Africa has 2 billion people. The West's military superiority is very rapidly declining and the rest of the world is starting to reach parity with the West.

If you think for one second that Europe and white people in general stand a chance, you're fucking delusional. Not only is the rest of the world catching up, but white countries are becoming majority non-white. Most whites are cucked beyond belief and actually WANT to be minorities. There will never again be a British people, no other German people, no other Swedish people.

You've lost just by letting them in. And they laugh at you because they know they defeated you.
>>
>>37813620
we're the light of this world. you're a bunch of beady-eyed shitskin rodents. keep antagonizing white people and you'll see what happens.
>>
Radicalization seems like a buzzword to me.
>>
>>37813559
50% of the world population was white in ww2. Whites are now 8% of the world population and that includes North Africans and Middle Easterners as "white". They don't have the population to do shit.
>>
>>37813620
The Islamic peoples of this world haven't suffered enough for their many invasions Europe.
>>
>>37813664
we have the intellect, heart, and soul to do shit. our genes and our legacy actually mean something. you might as well be cockroaches in comparison. back us into a corner and millions of your people die.
>>
>>37813639
*claims to be superior*
*is genetically inferior to bombs and guns and regularly gets BTFO by Muslims wielding them*
>>
can you angsty white /pol/ faggots go back to your board thanks
>>
>>37813709
yea because you use cockroach snake rodent tactics and take advantage of a cucked government system.when that eventually fails, and you're faced toe to toe with a galvanized white population you needle dick beady-eyed shit colored rodents will be slaughtered en masse.
>>
>>37813664
You're going to see us use chemical weapons and nuclear weapons before thst happens, fuccboi. You don't mess with the West.
>>
>>37813664

Let me know when Africans with child soldiers, HIV, and their mud huts become a threat to the West. LOL
>>
>>37813594
>phobia
>psychological term for an irrational or obsessive fear
>thinking that people in traditionally white nations who are watching their race and culture eroded by mass immigration are "irrationally afraid" rather than sensibly concerned for the future of their nations

No wonder you can't think past the buzzwords you've been indoctrinated to spew every time someone challenges you. And yet, I bet if there were some small African nation where hundreds of thousands of whites were moving in and displacing the native population, you'd think it was the worst thing in the world. Funny how you only have such a hard on for mass immigration, but only into white nations. You're not worried about making China more multicultural. You don't care about making sure that Honduras accepts its fair share of refugees. You only care when you can actively attempt to erode the cultural and demographic bases of Western civilization, and you think that when people see what you're advocating and call you out on it, they're only doing so because they're scared of Islam?

You're a fool.
>>
Why are 90% of Muslims inbred, and the ones who are normal only cab drivers? lold
>>
>>37813764
>threat to the West. LOL

The EU is calling for 100 million Africans to be imported within a decade.
>>
File: imrs (3).jpg (107KB, 480x1517px) Image search: [Google]
imrs (3).jpg
107KB, 480x1517px
>>37813744
>galvanized white population
Literally the opposite is happening. The more terrorism Drumpf supporting white males commit, the less right wing the general population becomes.
>>
imagine being so insecure because youre an uggo virgin that you have to resort to being an edgelord on an image board in the year of our lord 2015+2 l m a o
>>
>>37813826
How can you not be insecure when all of society's institutions are forcing you to celebrate the coming of those who see themselves as conquerors.
>>
>>37813806
Yeah, I'm sure that the people who claimed Trump had single digit chances win have magically discovered all the flaws in their methodologies in the course of a couple months and now their polls are 100% accurate representation of popular sentiment.

>>37813631
Anon your sexual fetish is sad and pitiful and you need to stop jerking off over this thread.
>>
>>37813806
you don't understand overton's window because you're a beady eyed inferior cockroach. you're delusional if you don't think there will be a breaking point. do you not appreciate that trump beat a heavily intrenched deep-state cunt like clinton? despite his obvious idiocy and imcompetence. people are THAT angry deep down. In an environment where that anger is allowed to be expressed without fear of getting fired, ostracized, etc, you'll have problems.

i also like that every counterargument you have relies on the continued preservation of leftist government antithetical to reality. Thats literally all thats between me and gouging out the eyes of any muslim person i see on the street. there's probably millions of other white people that feel the exact same way i do. you'll lose when that day comes i promise.
>>
File: refugees.jpg (151KB, 499x1235px) Image search: [Google]
refugees.jpg
151KB, 499x1235px
>"Terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city, you just have to get used to it"
>London's sand nigger mayor after Muslims killed whites in a terrorist attack
Wonder if that attitude will change now that it's the other way around
>>
>>37813872
>Anon your sexual fetish is sad and pitiful and you need to stop jerking off over this thread.

I bow to your superior argument.
>>
>>37813857

Just accept it. You lost.
>>
>>37813902
there hasn't even been a real war yet faggot. just people trying to indiscriminately shoot cockroaches that skitter in and out of hiding places like cowards.
>>
>>37813872
The polls were accurate. They were within 1% for Clinton and 2% for Trump. They just did not factor in the electoral college, and the polls were within the margin of error in those swing states that did go for Trump. I know it's hard to believe, but Trump literally did have a less than 10% chance at winning. A small chance does not mean no chance.
>>
>>37813893

I'll give you an argument when you find one of your own. Your post is literally you jerking off over fantasies of white people going extinct. Even if Europe were to be completely overrun by third world trash, there's no reason to think that sensible whites wouldn't follow Israel's lead and create a white ethnostate bristling with nuclear weapons. The fact that the Jews still exist should be more than enough to put an end to your sad little fantasies of races and cultures disappearing completely simply because they become minorities.
>>
>>37813959
>there's no reason to think that sensible whites wouldn't follow Israel's lead and create a white ethnostate bristling with nuclear weapons.

Except for white self-hatred. You don't see racial self hatred except for in whites. I want you to honestly think and then say that whites would form an ethnostate. You have to know that that is impossible.
>>
>>37813879
Which one of these is you (originally)?
>>
>>37813980
I detect a little sand nigger self hatred right now
>>
>>37813902
I do think you're right, but it won't really mean much until after I'm dead. But we should be upset with the way our major institutions (government, military, academia, media, and industry) are working towards that goal.
>>
>>37813980
>You don't see racial self hatred except for in whites.

>that moment when you realize you're talking to some dumbass kid who's never traveled more than 50 miles from his birthplace

Here's the single example necessary to disprove your claim but anyone with a brain will recognize that many races have this experience. Shit, I regularly see threads on this board from black guys talking about how they hate black people and wish they weren't black.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew
>>
>>37813365
maybe stop blowing their daughters up at concerts, running them over with trucks, etc.
>>
>>37814076
The real difference is that the institutions of the west encourage it for whites while fighting it in others.
>>
>>37814076

I'm speaking in generalities, not in specifics. You can find self-hating Asians too. Western, white societies hate and punish white people and promote and reward brown people. And the vast majority of white people support the irreversible demographic change from a white majority to a brown one.

And Jews are not a race, they're a religion.
>>
>>37814076
racial self-hatred confirmed for symptom of multiculturalism
>>
>>37813664
yeah, did absolutely nothing to the mid east with a bunch of blue collar workers turned soldier
>>
File: israeli_PR.jpg (193KB, 592x800px) Image search: [Google]
israeli_PR.jpg
193KB, 592x800px
>>37814100

>Jews aren't a race
Yet every single one of them will claim to be a racial minority when it's beneficial to be a racial minority and they call you racist if you criticize Jews or Israel
>>
>radical muslims do terror
>white people get radicalized by this and do reverse terror
>more muslims become radicalized

Fresh reports coming that a 17 year old muslim girl was abducted and murdered in Virginia.

Meanwhile the actual ISIS is surrounded and on the verge of defeat, but radical Islam is still going to live on in pockets and lone wolves under their flag.
>>
I want you to honestly think about the social and economic conditions that prompted the rise of the Nazi party and say that it could never happen again. Tell me about how the thousands of revolutions and military coups throughout history were so unique that they could never happen again, and certainly not in white nations. There's definitely no way that America could ever have another civil war, no, that's just silly.

You people who haven't studied history have NO IDEA how incredibly, incredibly close we constantly are to this kind of shit. It takes very little to set these movements off and you have no idea where they will lead.
>>
>>37814171
So-called moderates are a greater threat to the west than any extremist could dream of being.
>>
>>37814100
>And Jews are not a race

Alright, if you're going to be this level of retarded then I'm just going to stop responding.
>>
>>37813365

Have they actually revealed any info about the guy who did it yet?
>>
>>37813753
>implying that the West will side with the white race.
Good fucking luck in the civil war between the white and the left.
>>
>>37814234

Other than his skin color, no. He may very well have been a Muslim himself.

>>37814228

Jews are their own race? Are Christians their own race?

>>37814159

I agree. (((They))) like to play both sides.
>>
File: 1495856219402.gif (2MB, 516x388px) Image search: [Google]
1495856219402.gif
2MB, 516x388px
>>37813365
i fucking hate all niggers kikes and muslims so god damn much
race
war
now
>>
>>37813365
We don't. Not untill womens rights are removed.
>>
>>37814182

You actually think anything like that will ever happen? The West is cucked, white men are cucked, white women want to be BLACKED, and their is no ties to our past culture and people. The vast majority of people think multiculturalism is a blessing, not a curse. They don't see that it always leads to ethnic conflict.

Just face it, whites will be erased from the earth. The demographics of the planet bear this out.
>>
>>37813631
America has enough firepower alone to wipe out both Africa and Asia.

Not including what happens when it calls in allied support (and it will)
>>
>>37814304

Half the American military is South American and just look at that ship that was hit and almost destroyed by a Philippine cargo ship. America can't even beat poor, third world Arabs in a desert.
>>
>>37813980
So nobody in history has ever regretted the things their country/race has done?
>>
>>37814338

Only when they lost. Only white people regret their history. Really enlightens the mind, doesn't it?
>>
File: white_shooter.png (38KB, 817x641px) Image search: [Google]
white_shooter.png
38KB, 817x641px
>>37814338

Only whites are held accountable for things their ancestors did generations ago and made to feel guilty over it, nonwhites aren't even responsible for the shit they do today
>>
>>37814224
>threat
As a poor white person, rich white people are my greatest threat, not poor immigrants. Sorry that immigrants are upsetting your status quo.

Whites are only self hating because they've been abandoned or betrayed by their own race.
>>
>>37813806
NIce unsourced graph
>>
>>37814182
I would love a fucking civil war, let's go.
>>
>>37814386
Sorry you can only think in a single dimension. The wealthy and immigrants of any economic standing are allies in the current scheme of things. The former use the latter to turn a profit, and the latter depend on the former to further their ultimate goal.of conquest.

Class consciousness alone is a false consciousness.
>>
>>37814405
Do I really need to circle the source in red or are you just blind? It's literally at the top of the image.
>>
>>37814487
Academic institutions aren't credible sources.
>>
>>37814384
probably because large groups of white people still celebrate the garbage they've done in the past.

I don't see the Japanese running around wishing WW2 had ended differently.
>>
>>37814453
Incredible how your delusion matches the level of ISIS but in the opposite direction.
>>
>>37814515
WWII is allowed to be celebrated because is created the conditions for institutionalized white self-hatred.
>>
>>37814295

Things "like that" have been happening constantly for the whole of recorded history. Obviously you can't respond with anything but stale memes so I'm not going to waste any more time on you.

Revolutionary movements only require a very small segment of the population. We're talking 1-2%. The Bolshevik revolution was led by a tiny group that was a political minority prior to the revolution. But they were prepared and in the right time and place and a couple decades later, Stalin was sending entire ethnic groups to gulag or exile.

It's honestly a bit depressing to see people who have gotten at best a grade school education in history attempt to make broad predictions about the future. If you think that anything about the topics we're discussing is at all new or unique then you are very wrong.
>>
>>37814515

actually japan does still pretend that certain massacres during the war didn't happen, iirc.

not that it makes alt-right delusions about white history any less delusional. they pick all the worst things to take pride in and try to revive. white racists are useful idiots for the elite at best.
>>
>>37814535

Look at the current political climate and public thinking. I don't EVER see that happening. And you can't point to the past as prologue because of a variety of reasons mainly demographics, technological differences, and public opinion.
>>
>>37814515

>slavery, ethnic cleansing, female circumcision and all sorts of other fucked up shit is still widespread in Africa and the Middle East
>large parts of Central and South America are war zone hellholes, the primary export of many Hispanic countries is Liveleak footage
>many Japanese are 100% dindus about their actions during WWII
>lets not even get started on North Korea
>libfags choose to direct all their outrage towards the Confederate flag and Confederate statues
>>
>>37814521
It's because ISIS is correct on a single point: we are in a clash of civilizations. The wealthy just put their heads in the sand in order to profit from it, and poor whites are the ones to suffer.

A big problem with the right is that it has no conception of intersectionality
>>
>>37814604
But white people are evil and cause a lot of trouble. Just like all those people being run over in Europe by vans. Oh wait that was muslims. Or like those people on trains being massacred by criminals wielding hatchets in Sweden and Germany. Oh wait that was muslims. Or those bombings in London and the Netherlands. Oh wait that was muslims.

Honestly how can the libshits in the thread be this delusional? Yeah there's a school shooting every couple of years but this is an ideological war that is not just one dude that went nuts. The west is being infiltrated by muslims that do not want to westernize, take gibmees, and attack its people.

I say this as someone who (sorry /pol/) has muslim friends, but even they know that shit has gone down in Europe and it's a disaster. There is a very rational fear of muslims in this country and the more rapefugees that do not want to be a part of the American way of life come in the closer we are to doomsday.
>>
>>37814510
Sorry, I forgot Breitbart and RT had a monopoly on truth.
>>
>>37814830
I don't read sleazy rags. But you'd have to be delusional to believe that academic institutions don't have even worse ideological motivations, and part of the problem is that society believe them to have a monopoly on truth.
>>
It sucks because I'm not white, but there's really no reason they shouldn't be radical.
>>
>>37814860
Why the hell would they intentionally lie about an opinion poll that will not be used to base policy off of or otherwise cause people to act on it? I understand the polls having a margin of error, but that's not what you're accusing them of.
>>
>>37813601
How does someone fuck up this badly?

>science
Trinity college has more nobel winners than the entirety of the Muslim world.
>>
>>37814944
They're trying delegitimize the presidency of the only major politicians to openly oppose the agenda of the academic left, which is essentially all of academia. This challenge to the fourth branch of the American government cannot go unanswered.

I personally dislike Trump, but I do have some respect for his opposition towards academia.
>>
>>37815029
You are paranoid. And you sound like you're exaggerating how much you dislike Trump because you probably oppose him from the right.
>>
>>37815051
My dislike of Trump comes from my communist and anti-inflammatory leanings not my right wing beliefs.

That doesn't change the absurd amount of control that academia has on our society.
>>
>>37815081
*anti-industry.
>>
>>37814860
>believe them to have a monopoly on truth

This view is far from uniform in America. If you think you're some kind of iconoclast or even uncommon in distrusting academics because they tend to lean left (almost as though having some involvement with scientific methods, rationality and intelligence is diametrically opposed to involvement with right wing politics), you're delusional. Quite a lot of America is proudly ignorant in that way.
>>
File: 1446190016463.jpg (131KB, 566x596px) Image search: [Google]
1446190016463.jpg
131KB, 566x596px
>>37813431
This

memesor
>>
>>37813365
Why tho? This is just part and parcel of living in a big modern city. Van attacks just happen. We cannot know what drove this Van to did what it did and we can't let this distract us from the real victims, white Vans.
>>
>>37815081
So you're either bad at false flagging, or just a scatter brained retard that picks the dumbest beliefs from both sides of the aisle.
>>
File: 1496102635538.jpg (93KB, 750x689px) Image search: [Google]
1496102635538.jpg
93KB, 750x689px
>>37815029
>the only major politicians to openly oppose the agenda of the academic left

There's really no truth to this. I'm not sure what you mean by "only" because most of Congress is currently comprised of people who flaunt their disregard for scientific principles and rational thought on a daily basis, and it's not new in any way, not to those members nor to their predecessors nor to their party. I remember Republican presidential debates from before Obama's time where everyone proudly swore that they were creationists and didn't believe in evolution. The GOP is chock full of climate change deniers to this day. Hell, even belief in trickle-down economics could be construed as spit in the face of rationality, and that's been central dogma for righties for 30 goddamn years. These are people who have consistently won elections in this country through all of recent history.

The academic left, if we could describe them as a group, would be a group of people who probably oppose the war on drugs, who probably think we should be doing something drastic about climate change, who probably think that public educational infrastructure should be protected and invested in, who probably think tax cuts for already rich people aren't worth sacrificing vital services for, who probably would love some single-payer healthcare, and who are probably not fans of all our various military activities all over the globe, and these are all issues where things have been consistently going the other way for over a decade, including under Obama, the alleged evil Muslim communist. The idea that this supposed "agenda" is any way dominant or about to be enacted is completely disconnected from reality, and the idea that Trump is the first guy to "bravely" stand up against it is ludicrous.
>>
>>37815090
When the top universities function as grooming centers for the elite in all fields and when the endowment certain academic institutions is greater than the gdp of countries, it is still iconoclastic to want to see them closed down. That term is surprisingly appropriate since academia is the modern equivalent the first estate. It should not be surprising that the sentiment is common, for the downtrodden should oppose the powerful, and there are far more of the former than the latter.

We must also remember that the leftism came first, and the fake science was created to propel it. Certain academic abominations we're created exactly for this purpose (cultural studies, postcolonial theory, etc.). For the rest, the long march through the institution was successful in transforming every intellectual pursuit into a tool for the advancement of leftist causes.

I also reject the tepid anti-intellectualism of my peers. They may rightfully decry the tyranny of academia, but they will grovel at the feet of one with an Ivy league degree (much in the way Trump's supporters rave about his education). I've come to be a a Khmer Rouge sympathizer.
>>
File: SJW 42.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
SJW 42.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
>>37815090
>(almost as though having some involvement with scientific methods, rationality and intelligence

Point at this smuglib and laugh. The most leftie departments are ones like sociology, women's studies, etc. where the scientific method is a tool of the white patriarchy. STEM fields are moderately left leaning and are nowhere close to being as staunchly leftist as the average smuglib like yourself - the few that are are simply being political like all humans can be, there's no research backing their opinions.

Gov, left wing NGO's, etc. offer a lot of employment opportunities for academics. Is it any surprise that many vote for the left?

Oh my bad. They're actually gods of reason and logic just like all intellectually superior people like yourself. Conscious and unconscious bias doesn't exist among the intelligent. They're holy despite what the Sokal Affair and other similar incidents show.
>>
>>37815436
...what the fuck has to go wrong in someone's life for them to sympathize with the Khmer Rouge...
>>
File: 1497205866467.jpg (83KB, 1068x716px) Image search: [Google]
1497205866467.jpg
83KB, 1068x716px
>only one death
White boys can't even do terrorism right. Didn't expect much else from boys who can't do their women right and need BBC to have them blacked.
>>
File: SJW 89.jpg (166KB, 1080x799px) Image search: [Google]
SJW 89.jpg
166KB, 1080x799px
>>37815278
These are old talking points from the 2000's. They're not really relevant today with the left showing its colors more and the increasing amount of info we can access now that wasn't easily obtainable before.

>I remember Republican presidential debates from before Obama's time where everyone proudly swore that they were creationists and didn't believe in evolution.

You mean like how the leftists in the media, academia, and government reject biological differences between races and the sexes? I'll take a YEC over an SJW any day. Read The Bell Curve and all the other research related to race (This vid's ok too):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qte8w3J3Zb4

He has at least 6 other videos with experts discussing IQ differences and biology.

>The GOP is chock full of climate change deniers to this day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ

>Hell, even belief in trickle-down economics could be construed as spit in the face of rationality, and that's been central dogma for righties for 30 goddamn years.

The right wing economists have said nothing about this mythological "trickle down economics". It's a leftie strawman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZPDpk8NA-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMhI-AQgYPU
>>
>>37814604

>Other places are shitter so why bother improving ourselves?
>>
File: ofFrkzs.jpg (204KB, 807x967px) Image search: [Google]
ofFrkzs.jpg
204KB, 807x967px
>>37815668
Why do you claim to be a "race realist", but deny the simple reality that black men have bigger penises, and just fuck better? The sexual satisfaction of the Aryan woman depends on mass immigration from the third world.
>>
>>37815780
Height, hand size, feet size, and race do not correlate with penis size according to studies where they actually measured. Those are all just myths.
>>
>>37813451
You're going to hang. You fucking nigger.
>>
>>37813703
Perhaps "white people" do but you don't
>>
>>37813365
Maybe give them back their countries
>>
>>37813879
Calm the fuck down you angsty fuck. Were you personally cucked by Jamal or something?
>>
>>37813806
>the less openly right wing the general population becomes.
fixd
>>
State issued prostitutes
>>
>>37813365
The dude wasn't even white he's Jewish.
>>
>>37816812
State issued GF's, prostitutes are degenerate.
>>
File: 1469758616787.png (90KB, 572x505px) Image search: [Google]
1469758616787.png
90KB, 572x505px
>/pol/ containment thread
Good idea.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.