[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Positive Words and Wisdom for the Weary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: GhBZOqq.png (879KB, 680x778px) Image search: [Google]
GhBZOqq.png
879KB, 680x778px
/r9k/, come to me and tell me your story. Your troubles, your struggles, your tribulations, your anguish and your regrets. I wish to listen, and to help. This is a board of kindred spirits and wayward souls, and I wish to be the hand that reaches out to you, if only in the way this board has provided. I have been told by many that I am full of good advice and wisdom, and I only wish to share my observations with you, for the betterment of yourself and your life. So sit down, and relinquish your vexations. I am here to help.
>>
File: 1324690418001.jpg (54KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
1324690418001.jpg
54KB, 388x380px
Posted this earlier
>21
>Social Anxiety
>Severely low self-esteem
>Don't know how to drive
>Never finished high school
>Never had a job
>Still live with my parents

My femdom fantasies exist as a sort of magic pipe-dream solution to all of my problems. That there is some girl out there, who would like me despite my numerous problems.She would save me from myself. Helping me overcome my issues by guiding and leading me, so that I might live a happier life.
Of course I know the chances of that are incredibly minuscule. More than likely as the days go by I'm going to get worse and worse. until eventually, unable to carry the weight of my failures, I'm just going to kill myself.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>37813128
Hm. I see.
Fellow anon, I can assure you I am no stranger to pipe-dreams- I highly doubt anyone who finds themselves in this place is. They are comfortable and they are pleasant, as they allow us to indulge in our desires free of what many here fear most- being hurt.
That being said, despite all the things you listed as problems you find in yourself, what stuck out most to me was your desire to be accepted, and to be saved, by the girl of your dreams. This attitude, friend, is what you must overcome.
There is no woman, no man, no human, on this earth that will be able to fix you. And it should be no other way, because to find the repairs you seek, you need look no further than yourself.
Will you ever be perfect, in the eyes of yourself, or in any way? Of course not, but that is because we as humans are broken creatures, which is what makes us beautiful. What is broken can be healed, and what has been healed can be improved.
The weight of your failures is both a burden that is self-imposed and self-remedied. If you wish to improve your education, there's always online courses and highschool-equivalency. Driving will most likely require the help of your parents, but once you begin to learn, it's as second-nature as breathing. A job is merely a matter of doing the legwork, applications online for all manner of places are at your fingertips. It doesn't need to be glamorous, you need experience of all sorts. If socializing is a roadblock for you, warehouse jobs pay incredibly well for very little human contact.
Most importantly though, brother, is that you must learn to accept yourself. I apologize for how cliche that must sound, but its tackiness rings true. You are who you are, and only you can change you, and I believe you have the capacity for change, as we all do. What you see yourself as, a sad, broken thing, is in every way only a positive- you can only go up, my friend.I believe in you, anon. You can still make it.
>>
No matter what I do, I just cannot concentrate on studying. When I was a child (I'm 20 rn), I was always pumped up for studying. And i was always at the top of my class. Among the top 3 highest scorers. But I don't know what happened, I couldn't get myself to sit down for even 30 minutes for studying. I wasn't good at sports so academics was the only thing that I was good at but that too has been taken away from me(or I gave it up i don't really know). I feel like a total loser now because I am not even an average scorer now, I'm below average. This sudden downfall is scary. I have lost all the respect that my family had for me.
>>
1. I cannot sleep tonight because im lonely
2. Im doing terrible in college and i dont think im smart enough for it.
3. I don't know whether to try and be a qt androgynous guy or a normal manlet.
4.i haven't spoken to both parents since 2013
5. I don't think anyone will ever love me for who i am, i feel like if i were to ever get a relationship i would have to put on a facade.
6.i don't think anyone would love me even if i tried all that
7. My life is like a car crash is slow motion and im too lazy or fucked up to stop it
>>
File: 83a.png (173KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
83a.png
173KB, 600x365px
>>37813591
Hm. I see.
I feel that you are frustrated friend, at yourself, at what you perceive as an incapability, and the situation you find yourself in because of that. What you are describing is frustrating, yes, especially at your point in life, when studying becomes nearly inseparable from success at the collegiate level that I assume you're at.
However, it is that same point in life where life suddenly becomes very fast. the tail-end of your teenage years transforms into your early twenties and with it comes a host of new concerns and concepts and whatnot. It is also the time in life where the most sensible of our number realize that they are, to their derision, much more average than they may have believed before. The competition exists where it did not, and suddenly, we find ourselves second-guessing the gifts we were assured of for most of our childhood.
Anon, do not become disenfranchised to the new pace of life. Rather, keep with it, and understand that living is a marathon and not the sprint many make it out to be- to prepare and look forward into the long-term is a mindset worth much more than the unpleasant score you might've gotten on your last quiz.
You have not fallen down, rather, the rest of your peers have caught up. It is natural and will challenge even the brightest of students. What counts is to not be shaken by this development and allow it to throw you off the course you've been plotting long before them.
If you could study well before, you can do it again, this I am sure- the vast majority of people who claim intelligence struggle with studying outright. Do not discount your ability, but instead find motivation in the idea that this is not new to you. Something that makes or breaks the academic careers of just as many of your betters as those below you is simply business as usual to you at this point. Keep that fire burning friend, and do not burn out now- you've got too much ahead to lay up. Slowing down is better than stopping outright
>>
>>37813749
Also to the anon writing replies. Don't feel obligated to write one for me, i just feel better venting
>>
>>37813749
Hm. I see.
Rest easy if you can, my friend, for before you can enjoy the company of a partner to sate your loneliness, you must first enjoy yourself.
Identity appears to be important to you, as it is to many, as well as an acceptance of your identity by someone you wish to share yourself with- someone to love (your second post appeared at this point, I shall continue not out of obligation but because I wish to do so).
I cannot stress it enough, as it is pertinent to so many on this board and you are no exception, my friend, but in order to love truly and without the facade you mention, you need to love yourself. Who you are is who you are, there is nothing more prideful in life outright than this beautiful fact, other than perhaps our human ability to improve upon who we are. You need no facade to find someone to care for you, for who you are, that is disingenuous and a disservice to yourself. Any partner worth their salt will care about your entirety, as everyone bears their own baggage. It's how you carry those burdens that will define your relationships for the rest of your life, as any partner will be doing the same, no matter how small or how different. So, my friend, I ask you to carry yourself high, faults and all, as they have made you who you are just as your strengths. Anyone who denies your struggles is simply not worth the time, as their dismissal of your faults gives away their own ineptitude in bearing their own.
>>
>>37814044
Thx anon <3 random words to make this original
>>
>>37813067
I'm 25 years old and I recently moved away from home. I'm living with my cousins, but all of them left to go camping and it's just been me in the house all day. I've realised that I hate being by myself. The silence around me is deafening. I don't have anyone I can talk to at the moment, so I'm just alone with my own thoughts. I have a deadline for work by the end of this month, but I just can't make myself work. People are relying on me, but I feel like I'm going to fail in a spectacular way.

I have money saved up, but that's the only thing going on in my whole life. No friends, no girlfriend and tinder has never gotten me anywhere. I feel as though I'm never going to be able to handle living by myself.
>>
I'm just so confused about everything anon, time passes way too fast for my liking. I'm anxious, paranoid about the future. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I want to leave this board since it hinders my productivity but this board is such a huge part of my identity. I feel like I don't know myself, I don't know who I am. I have very low self-esteem. I'm unmotivated about everything, I procrastinate all the time and waste up to 8 hours a day on this board looking for the perfect advice to finally change my life. I'm so clueless and dumb OP, I hate myself. I don't know what makes me happy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.