[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I save up to live in California forever?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: Cali.jpg (44KB, 474x592px) Image search: [Google]
Cali.jpg
44KB, 474x592px
How do I save up to live in California forever?
>>
Getting a normal ass job would be a good start.
>>
File: 1421657233480.jpg (121KB, 570x294px) Image search: [Google]
1421657233480.jpg
121KB, 570x294px
>>37812975
I live in California and even I can't afford to live in California
>>
>>37812975
Unless you become a tech nigger, or a high profile drug peddler there's no way to live comfortably in California anymore.
>>
>>37812975
>calif.jpg
>not even california.

Pretty sure that is Hawaii or some island in the Pacific.

We dont have water like that or vegetation like that.
>>
>>37813928
Yeah you aren't from California. Lots of places like this you don't know about.
>>
>>37812975
REEEEEEEEEEEE
Get the fuck out California is the normie capital.
>>
>>37814003
>jay alvarez
>huge part of of his shots are done in hawaii
>telling me, a person who has lived near the California coast for the last 2 decades that I'm not from California.

You know what pisses me off? The millions of shit bags like you that move to this state ruin everything.
>>
>>37813001
This is a meme. I live in Sacramento and it's easy to live here in a one bedroom apartment on minimum wage.
>>
>>37814087
You just haven't been out of your bunker. There are places that have clearer water than this. Sorry you just haven't explored much.
>>
>>37814118
Sacramento is a terrible city, and you live in a cheap apartment like that, then you're going to have to deal with a lot of spics and niggers. Right?

I dont like those people. They're noisy. They trash their places. They bring crime and disease,
>>
>>37814118
Hello 916 dude I also am in Sacramento
>>
>>37814016
as a Californian who just had to visit family in Michigan I can assure you California is not the normie capital
>>
>>37814118
>>37814139
>>37814137
Arden Manor, poor side. Were yall at?
>>
>>37814206
Rancho Cordova off of Bradshaw living with the folks living the dream going to sac State fool
>>
File: 144444437.jpg (55KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
144444437.jpg
55KB, 957x621px
>>37812975

>the land of liberal cucks, sjws, illegal mexicans, nigger gangs, and false rape cases

Guud luck
>>
>>37814123
Where's the shot taken then smartypants? That's hawaii man. We dont have vegetation like that. Not even camp pendelton or anywhere around SB gets that green. Malibu area has houses all along the coast. The sand here isn't that white.

I don't even think you can filter the California coast like that.

And being a swimmer, I don't think there's a girl in the country that would hang out in our water dressed like that. They'd complain about it being too cold 95% of the year.

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT KIDDO!
>>
>>37814222
Stop taking the file name so literally. There are definitely places like this but with clearer water. The mountains look different but the setting is almost identical. Fuck off, dumbass.
>>
>>37814206
>>37814217
Forgot to mention are you in those apartments off of Hurley?
>>
>>37814217
I probably see you on campus. Major?
>>
>>37814221
This. You'll feel like even more of a robot if you move there.
>>
>>37814239
>The mountains look different
Yeah, they look like lava flows or volcanic rock.

None of that is found anywhere along the California coast.

Go ahead and move here. You'll never be able to afford anything except a crappy apartment and a crappy ride, and have no money to do anything with your 1 day off a month.
>>
>>37814260
There are a bunch of apartments like that in this part of town. Just last week was getting in-n-out while a group of angry blacks fought eachother in the mens warehouse parking lot
>>
>>37814263
Computer science you've never seen me I just transferred from Los Rios. You fuck any of these fembots though?

>>37814298
Holy shit lol I haven't seen that but I've seen other things. You don't bring over girls to your apartment from CL though?
>>
>>37812975
That is Hawaii. I know this because I live here. The climate here is vastly different than Southern California where I used to live.
>>
>>37814276
I already live here. On the beach actually. So your point is wrong.
>>
California is a microcosm for every type of normie in the world.
>>
ITT: autistspergos who think the pic is literal lol

get out
>>
>>37814319
I'm normie/10 and hooked up with 20-30 hoes. Avoid sorority girls, they are handfuls of drama.

Naw but I see a pimp and one of his girls come down the street and visit a near by house maybe once every 3-4 months
>>
>>37814400
It's the same guy in every thread sperging out lol
>>
>>37814418
If you need a wingman or someone to help you dp a ho I'll be there
>>
>>37814345
implying
m n
p i
l y
y l
i p
n m
gniylpmi
>>
>>37812975
>i wear it for comfort shitlord!
>>
>>37814425
What is his name?

unoriginal question
>>
>>37814418
sorority girls in Sac?
>>
File: 1494244326853.png (250KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494244326853.png
250KB, 800x600px
>>37812975
If you come to cali, specifically souther los angeles, you will be severely dissapointed.
The smog haze blocks views on cliffs or on beaches of what once was a calm peaceful beach state.
And along with that, shit tons of illegals and niggers, and that goes hand in hand with the 75% increase in crime here in tge past months

T. Robot living in south cali

I wish i lived in a small town out east somewhere or maybe in alaska.
Everyone and everything moves so fast its stressful and annoying.
>>
>>37814700
There's nothing but clear, sunny blue skies.

Drive down any street in Los Angeles. Fuck off with your smog propaganda.

damn, i feel bad for the dumbasses who buy this shit. just come to LA and see for yourself lmao. not a fucking cloud in the sky, pure blue.
>>
>>37814700
you know how else I know you're gay? LA moves slow as fuck because it's Southern California.

it's NY that's fast paced. fuck, stop spreading misinformation you stupid anime weabo fagot.
>>
>>37814584
I fuck cuckold couples I've met on Craigslist in Sacramento
>>
>>37814750
>>37814766
Oh boy, look i know you guys really like the idea of living here but its not really all its cracked up to be believe me.
Its no place for a **ROBOT**.
If you guys are normals like im sure you th are then come on down here and see for yourself and enjoy slaying the used up beach sluts.
Just my two cents, sensitive ass pricks.

And one more thing
>LA is slow
Holy shit my man, youre in for a treat, uure the traffic isnt bad compared to NY, fuck man its not even worth getting a car in NY its so bad.
But goddamn if you think you can zip across LA county, or just to work on any day of the fucking week youre dead wrong.
The only time things could be called "slow" is today, and even then i got stuck on the highway today.
Nigger you dont know everything, like i saud come to LA and see if you like it for yourself.
Just because i tell you it sucks doesnt mean im putting a gun to your head you fucking bitch.
>>
>>37814750
You're being contrarian just to bait people
>>
The problem here is that you're trying to go to California, when you should be going to Florida instead.
>>
>>37815018
Florida is even worse than CAlifornia.

Economy is bad
People are bad
Weather is bad
>>
>tfw living in California has suppressed my autism and I'm practically a Chad compared to robots from other states
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.