[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alpha as fuck/ Fight stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Devilish.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
Devilish.gif
2MB, 425x481px
Robot fight story thread, was just about to post mine in the last one but it was archived.
>inb4 wannabe

>Be 16
>problem child, but popular
>Used to be friends with a socially troubled neanderthal
>he was actually 6'6 and actually about 280 pounds of muscle, his only claim to fame was being a /fit/ footballer, he was actually dumb as rocks, I don't even know why I was originally friends with him. He was probably overcompensating for his social skills and 4.5/10 face
>was also 6'2 and also fit (probably like 8/10 with contacts and without braces), but was almost ready for my 2nd degree black belt at this time
>He tried to exert force over me and push me around because everybody picked on him, probably figuring that I wouldn't fight back because we were 'friends'
(cont)
>>
>He knows as well as anyone that I don't take any shit from anyone, despite being the normally cool fun guy. (I've actually punched loudmouths for disrespecting me before I was 'big', I had just finished my growth spurt but had been in a fight a couple years ago with a super popular kid that somehow nobody liked, both were probably about 5'9 and he was slightly chubbier and all talk)
>I'm all fight and no talk, only a select few friends even knew I was a provincial karate fighter and nearly 2nd degree black belt at the time and boxing other guys at parties and such (still undefeated)
>I was a dark kid, my only issues with girls was holding a girlfriend because I would be more openly sociopathic (Diagnosed CD, probably ASPD now)
>Neanderthal star footballer, yet kissless virgin who everybody still picks on starts trying to fuck with me by slowly escalating physical pushing (I pushed back, but he nearly had a hundred pounds on me) so I suppose he was so powerless he had to use his genetics and lifting to try and push his friends
>>
>Every day he would slowly escalate things to piss me off, mostly revolving around my property and locker
>Stole my lock after I unlocked it, chucked it into the snow
>itwasanoldlockanyway.jpg
>He keeps tries to get a rise out of me
>Get a new lock from the school
> It only lasted a couple days before he fucking breaks it off my locker with his might
>Dont want to spend more money on another lock that will only last a couple days
>By this point I've practically cut all communications with him
>He comes to my locker now in between the really short breaks in between periods, even being late to his own, just to harass me.
>I left the broken lock on my locker, because people dont know it's broken. He uses it to bend the holder to the point where it snaps off.
>At this point, him fucking with my lock and locker doesn't effect me
>>
>After a few days of "ooh look anon, your locker is broken lol, doesn't that upset you?" he starts to steal shit when I'm not there
>I think he is actually obsessed with me at this point, cutting classes just to steal shit like writing utensils just to fuck with me.
>"It was just a prank bro" (This was actually his excuse)
>Still constantly physically pushing each other around, always on the verge of punching him in his stupid muscly face, I was relentlessly verbally abusive too, he had nothing to insult me on and I could viciously gnaw at his thousands of glaring insecurities
>He starts to steal more valuable stuff from me (scientific calculators, etc. I am convinced he stole my expensive leather jacket too, but I have no way to prove it and doubted he would go so far)
>I threatened him
>"Lol what, you gonna snitch?"
>You're fucking right
>He gets in slight trouble but gets a pass for being a socially challenged athlete
>>
>I get a new locker with a new lock and am always watching to make sure he doesn't find it.
>I had no contact with him for a week (part of my new locker conditions)
>One day he found out what classes I was in, and fucking tailed me to my locker
>Next day the locker is broken again and my (FUCKING NEW) calculator was stolen and later I get a text with pictures of it with an arrow through it, confront him about it and he has the audacity to outright deny it.
>I go right back to the administration telling them "I'm not kidding, he is fucking harassing me, breaking into my locker and stealing from me and destroying my property, I have texts to prove it, if you guys cant get him to stop I will do it myself"
>"Woah woah woah anon, no need to threaten him, we'll see what we can do to make him stop"
>New locker, new lock and once again, no contact
>Tails me again (presumably), he was surprisingly sneaky for the biggest kid in our school.
>At the end of the day I come back to find my locker broken again and my math textbook is gone (right before exams too, I had shitty attendance and that was a big deal because those textbooks are damn expensive when you don't have a job)
>Get a text
>He is fucking blackmailing me with my textbook
>>
>"Missing something anon? [picture]"
>REEEEEEEEEEE (I dont respond though, I figure he's bluffing and doing it just to get a reaction)
>He threatens to burn it
>Not taking the bait
>See him at my locker and he starts to push me, says something about my then recently dead mom
>Ohnoyoudidnt.gif (I didn't give a shit, I was just looking for a reason to fight him)
>I Mike Tyson the fuck out of him for like 6 seconds (Flawless upercut to the chin, KO punch to end it)
>The bigger they are the harder they fall
>Knocked out, but went unconscious when he hit his head on the floor
>Went right down to the principal's office to avoid having the police come to my house
>An ambulance came to make sure he wasn't ded (concussion, brain damage, cracked skull, etc. he was out for long enough they were concerned)
>The school failed to do their job (kinda, he still wasn't deterred), the biggest kid in school was trying to pick on me, actually blackmailing me and threatening over texts, stealing from me in about hundreds of dollars by the end of it, breaking multiple lockers and having the school deal with me fucking him up in the hallway around like 20 other people. He couldn't say shit after provoking me after almost a year of his 'pranks'
>The police were involved, literally every shred of evidence was on my side (except the camera footage, but witnesses collaborated him talking shit about me mum)
>>
>Too close to exams to suspend either of us, he is told to never contact me or go near me or he would get expelled and I not to confront him.
>My dad gave me a high five after we got home for the day, the school never handles bullying, everyone was on my side, you have to fuck em' up if you ever want it to stop.
>I masturbated to the memory for a month
>>
-Epilogue-
>That summer was awesome as fuck, I was a truly cool kid, dated plenty of stacies (tfw never kept a gf for like a month at that point though)
>Alpha as fuck, officially KOing the biggest guy at our school made me the Alpha.
>I saw him once and jumped him and beat him with a steel rod near a very new construction site at like 3AM like a week before graduation pictures.
>His photo didn't get into the yearbook, he already missed the first date
>He ended up going to the hospital with a cracked skull, broken arm and cracked ribs.
>He named me, but never saw my face.
>He had a severe concussion anyway so they just assumed it was a bug up his ass about the school indecent.
>I spent the night at at my best friends house, him and his parents collaborated that (though I told my friend about my stepping out for a bit)
>Police knocked on their door in the morning, I had already showered and changed, bloody clothes in my bag
>Friends dad, rich white collar criminal business dude answers
>"Is anon here?"
>"He is"
>"Can we come in?"
>"No"
>He was probably a coke head, but still my second dad.
>They questioned me as a formality, no search warrant so they didn't have anything as I even had an alibi.
>They let me go, as he was only ever the one in the wrong and had a huge metal rod up his ass about me ever since the first incident.
(CD diagnosis wasn't in the courts either, they had no real reason to believe it was me)
>Everyone still assumed I did it, seeing as that family loved me as one of their own and definitely would have lied for me regardless and my violent past outside the legal system.
>I still masturbate to the thought of it
>MFW people ask me if I did it
>Pic related
>>
File: IMG_0028.png (74KB, 392x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.png
74KB, 392x398px
OP I'm like you except I, actually for real though you mad ?
>>
>>37813325
Not nearly as much any more, he got what was coming to him, it just built up over the year
>>
>Stop samefagging shitty thread
>>
One sec.
>>37812876
>>37813325
>>37813504
(Content origanalion)
>>37813582
>>
are you me? not a blackbeltfag but ive been in trouble for physical assault and a lot of alpha moments bc i was a /fit/ fag with a lot of bullies and mental issues. was a genuinely and non delusionally good looking and smart kid but roasties kept fucking w me so i kept beating the shit out of them regardless of how many times i got caught.
>>
File: Capture(You).jpg (23KB, 440x216px) Image search: [Google]
Capture(You).jpg
23KB, 440x216px
>inb4 stop inspecting element
>>
>>37813656
fuck that was a smart way to disprove samefagging claims
extra respect points
>>
>>37813652
I had a knack for getting into trouble for other reasons too, I've been arrested as a juvenile like 4 separate times, but once on suspicion of bank robbery (not as glamorous as it sounds, I was just where I shouldn't have been, but didn't have any drugs or weapons so no charges)
>TFW still no criminal record despite string cat-burglar and so much mischief/arson. Only ever caught trespassing, excluding the 3 incidents where violence got me in trouble with the police
>>37813685
Yeah, I'm even namefagging too for extra evil genius points
>>
>>37813765
is all of this shit on your record? i o ly got caught when i was 16 or younger so i have a clean record now. if yes, how does this change ur life
>>
>>37813911
Nah, canadianfag and it gets wiped when you're 18, so they know who I am it just doesn't list any prior police encounters before my 18th birthday. It still didn't fuck with my life unless in personal relationships because employers aren't allowed to ask about arrests, only convictions, and I technically kept getting away without any charges because they thought I was just another hoodlum that didn't care about getting caught trespassing.
>>
>>37814134
can i get a discord or steam id? you seem like a coolfag
>>
can't talk shit about fights unless you been to prison. 3 years on assault 1st. i seent some shit.
>>
>>37814302
Fair enough, I haven't seen some [real] shit like that
>>37814248
sure, why not
Rederini#6054
>>
>be me
>in middle school
>this one chad used to laugh at me
>one day i he did something (i don't remember what but it seriously pissed me off)
>wait for him to sit down on floor with his friends
>i throwed my backpack at him kicked him in the head and started punching him as hi layed on the ground
>teacher pushed my from him and it was over
thats how i got kicked out of school robots
>>
>>37814458
Reasonable, I made sure to seize the moment where it would seem like a crime of passion and be called hot-headed rather than calculating and just looking for a reason to beat on people for revenge
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.