[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSSSSssst WAGIE!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: NEET MASTER RACE.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
NEET MASTER RACE.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
Playtime's over. Are you ready for another grueling week at the office? Barely got to enjoy the weekend, eh? Thats too bad.

Anyway, better go to bed early. Heard Mr Sheckelstein talk about downsizing to save money, so you better be in tip top shape and be ready to do WHATEVER it takes to keep him happy. He might really fire you!!

Just some friendly advice for a NEETlord.

Tick tock, wagecuck.
>>
File: 1495290973526.png (22KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495290973526.png
22KB, 300x250px
>>37810666
Hey there neetie, software engineer with a 92k salary here. See this cup? Well, I'm not earning a single penny towards your NEETbux until it's completely empty. Only after then can you have your $320 monthly check to waste on video games and junk food. Remember, stay poor neetie!
>>
>>37810761
>software engineer
how much code do you write per week?
>>
I make $10k a month. By the time Sunday night hits I'm so bored of 4chan and sitting around in my underwear that I can't wait to get back to wageslaving.

If you really do live the NEETmeme of reading and working out and stuff then good on you, I guess. But I know I would never do that, I would just sit here and rot and get more and more depressed, so at least wageslaving gets me a lot of money and distracts me.
>>
>>37810761
>Ragie wagie doesnt know how much expendable cash NEETlords rake in from NEETbux and other benefits and incentives

While you work many long tiredless hours to please another man, I am my own man. Wagiesscum like you cant possibly know this freedom.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (113KB, 658x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
113KB, 658x648px
Joke's on you, NEETcuck.

Thursday is my last day of work.

I'll be traveling the world and doing whatever the fuck I want until 2018, after which I'm coming home, chilling out, and departing for a comfy overseas grad program.
>>
100th time I've seen this post word for word. With all your time try to come up with some new bait you fag.

Also you spend your time shitposting anonymously on the internet. I'm sure your life is soooo good.
>>
>>37811254
i think neetposter tries to switch them up a bit?
>>
>>37810761
I think you mean spent on their daily haircut. NEETARDS BTFO by their own meme TWICE.
>>
>>37810761
>software engineer
Spotted the pajeet. How much time do you spend in the loo?
>>
Wagies are asleep by now. Lots of workie to tomorrow. We NEETS can talk honestly now. What are you gents doing tomorrow? I'm going stargazing tonight, sleeping in, then whatever I want I guess. Might go for a run or bike ride. Might study some of my interest. You know us NEETs are far more cultured than our Wagie counterparts.
>>
>work at job with zero chance of moving up the corporate ladder without a degree (still in school)
>multi-million dollar company and our branch runs only off of a handful of employees at a time
>branch manager, the nicest person I've ever met left on maternity leave last week
>assistant branch manager, the only person that the other employees in check got promoted to another branch
>employees are absolute bumfuck idiots, always making things difficult for other employees or just straight-up being rude to the customers
>2 other employees with the same position as me, 1 in particular is so lazy and willing to put extra work on us for his own benefit that he will literally walk off-site to go to his car, make phone calls, etc

There should be nothing wrong with working here but the people (not the customers) are absolutely stupid and make me hate every day. Is there any job that won't drive me insane, allows growth within the company, keep me financially stable, all while letting me go to school?
>>
>>37810761
what's your daily schedule look like?what do you do at work? Im currently a 2nd year computer engineering student
>>
File: 1496966442179.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1496966442179.gif
45KB, 499x499px
>>37811226
lol, the thing you're looking forward to is basically a description of NEETlife. Thats why we're so always so happy. We can pursue anything we like.

>>37811254
Not so ragie wagie. Not looking forward to tomorrow? I get it. I wouldnt either.

But still, I think it might be bedtime for you. You sound kind of salty. Wagecuck.
>>
File: Hfgj.jpg (47KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
Hfgj.jpg
47KB, 728x728px
>worked 7 days this week
Your weekend can't end if it never started
>>
File: 1447301922465.jpg (75KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1447301922465.jpg
75KB, 601x601px
>tfw have to work 55 hours a week
a-at least I make lots of m-money
>>
>>37811491
>>37811560
Why are you Wagies awake? You know if you don't get enough rest you'll get sick since your exposed to more germs in a day than a NEET does in a week.
>>
>>37811604
There are plenty of other, better reasons for me to not be awake that I'm also ignoring but nice try
>>
File: IMG_3044.png (23KB, 290x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3044.png
23KB, 290x292px
>>37810666
Jokes on you, Satan NEET! Just finished my summer midterm, and now I have 10 weeks of R&R all to myself! I just love the satisfaction of seeing my 4.0 GPA after a good term, but you wouldn't know a thing about accomplishment, would you, NEET? Ah well, back to procrastination and disappointment for you, NEETie. The grave awaits you.
>>
>>37811648
The grave awaits all of us
>>
>>37811671
Might as well get as far as you can in this life, right? Nihilism is for spineless faggots.
>>
>>37811604
I wake up at 8 so it's not night night time for a little while.
>>
>>37810666
This is the first time in seeing a neet thread get so derailed.

Regardless of neet or Wagie the winner is having a job you love and a home you love. And thus weekend was badass. Cuz it's father's day I got a nice big fancy grill and had a cookout and my wife's Breast feeding has finally made her bras not fit. So the only sad thing about going to work is not seeing some titties all day.

Also my boss is Indian (dot not feather) so make a Jewish equivalent name for him please cuz I want to see what it would be.
>>
>>37810761
hey fellow devbro
>>
>>37810666
GROW WEED IF YOU CAN! I LIVE IN SOCAL (L.A.) AND WAS A NEET FOR 5 YEARS! (18-23)..
I HAD MY COUSIN INTRODUCE ME TO A LOCAL DISPENSARY AND HE IS DATING THE OWNER'S SISTER! THE OWNER WANTED SOME CANNABIS SOURCES FROM MORE LOCAL, TRUSTED PEOPLE.
>TL.DR, I BECAME A GROWER
I GET $1.4K A PLANT WORTH OF BUD (ABOUT 1 TO 3 POUNDS -/+). I GROW 40 PLANTS A YEAR EARNING $56K. I STILL GET AN ADDITIONAL $16K A YEAR, DJING/PROVIDING PARTY SETS (TABLES/SOUND-SYSTEM/JUMPERS) ONCE A MONTH FOR B-DAYS/WEDDING AFTER PARTYS/MISC.
I STILL LIVE WITH GRANDPARENTS, SO I SAVE SO MUCH! I'M 30 NOW....
>>
>>37810666

Love these threads NEET-LORD. This one triggered me even though I'm not a wagie!
>>
>>37810761
if only all wagies were like that...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.