[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you finally secured yourself a gf and this happens, what do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: 1497376253047.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497376253047.webm
2MB, 720x720px
you finally secured yourself a gf and this happens, what do?
>>
What's with all the cuckposting in the past couple of hours?
>>
>>37807403
>you finally secured yourself a gf and this happens, what do?

take a beating
my boipucci can handle it
>>
>>37807403
lol this nigger isnt so tough his muscles are oviously steroid or worse, synthol giving him no real strength advantage over me. while this guy was putting shit into his bod I was actually mastering muay thai, this guy is fucked if he think he can slap my petite qt3.14 gf
>>
>>37807425
>hours
Btw sage is your friend
>>
>>37807455
Several of his buddies even buffer than him are just around the corner a whistle away. Blacks walk in packs. What do then?
>>
E, keep it moving. If a girl is actually dating me I'm sure she would already know I couldn't do shit about it.

But like I'd ever get with a girl worthy of a Tyrone ass slap, anyway.
>>
>>37807513
I've read several books on war and I know that sheer numbers will eventually win, I could probably take about 3 of them (assuming that theres 6 of them, including the first giga nigga) my best bet would be to get to higher ground and find some sort of weaponry that gives me some sort of reach advantage to hit tthem with
>>
>>37807403
Garrosh taught me strenght and honour.

I will make the fool sleep in his puddle of blood
>>
>>37807591
u would get your ass beat lol
>>
Call the police. They will fuck him up more than I ever could. Trying to be big and bad will just get you hurt.

This is what's so dumb about niggas who don't snitch, we literally can dial a number and people trained specifically to ruin the lives of niggers will show up and do it for you for free, yet you wanna put your own ass on the line.
>>
>>37807403

Good bait. Saged though.
>>
>>37807403
F. Break up with her that very moment.
>>
>>37807425
I think it's the same original guy
>>
>>37807403
take a beating then let him smash
>>
>>37807403
blaming it on her is the most non violent approach to this situation
>>
>>37808660
only cucks call police. there is no way she gets impressed by your inaction of defending her.
that's why you won't get a gf.
>>
>>37807403
Tell him to go fuck himself. When he gets in my face, brandish weapon before unloading some rounds into his stomach if he does not cease. Good opportunity to exercise second amendment rights!
>>
D, either a train or I watch
>>
>>37808870
I sincerely hope you can be quick enough to pull out your weapon and discharge it when a giant angry nigger is in your face ready to strike

at least you have some kind of plan

my plan is to not have a gf and never leave the house
>>
>>37808866

Only cucks let themselves get beaten to mush because they are too dumb to realize the limit of their own capabilities.
>>
>>37808866
>there is no way she gets impressed by your inaction of defending her.

I'm not trying to impress her I'm trying to cause maximum damage to the negro while minimizing our own. Its not my fault shes too retarded to see that calling the police will hurt him more than beating his ass, and that's IF you can.
>>
>>37808870
I'm sorry, but if you respond to physical confrontation with a weapon, a woman will lose all respect for you. Train hand-to-hand, that way you can beat up guys that are even bigger than you. (It's possible that they also know how to fight, but at least you're on a much more even playing field.)

If you don't know how to fight, your best option is to just take the beating. A woman will respect a man who stands up and gets beat down much more than some simpering beta who calls the cops or runs awayr.
>>
>>37807455
>Has never worked out
Most of that is fat, but that's an obtainable body if you aren't built like a woman
>>
Lol. If this happens irl my gf would probably kick his nuts so hard his grandchildren will walk funny. And probably start screamin rape rape rape and before you know it. Tyrone is back in custody again and you walk away. Because real women dont wait for his bf/husband to start a fight. They kick the guy's nuts or claw at their eyes. No subtlety
>>
>>37807403
Let him smash

It's a win-win for everybody
>>
>>37809097
>A woman will respect a man who stands up and gets beat down

This is why you are retarded, you are basing your actions on dumb ass female emotions and expectations rather than handling the situation rationally. The same girl you got your ass beat for will dump your ass and be sucking other cocks in no time.
>>
>>37809097

You are so gynocentric its laughable. You are literally willing to risk severe permanent injury so a woman wont think badly of you. You have a cuck mentality, you live to please and impress women, rather than having the woman live to please you. Get that shit out of here
>>
>>37807455
>being on steroids means you're not physically strong
>>
>not sucking his dick so your gf can get away safely
Self defense fellatio isn't homo.
>>
>>37807403
>E: Attempt to beat the shit out of him

>get beat into a coma
>wake up in the hospital weeks later
>find out that gf has been bouncing on his dick for weeks
>also she thinks she's pregnant

Oh well, that's life.
>>
File: 1497384321779.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497384321779.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>37807403
Shoot him. Why else would I have a conceal & carry permit?
>>
the only time i see big nigs his size is at the gym (they are all chill so no worries) and when my normie/chad friends drag me to the bars downtown. If i am at the bars downtown then i am with my normie/chad friends and a couple of them are just as big as OP's gorilla boy so nigs never fuck with our group.

But for the sake of the hypothetical i would just ask my fake waifu wtf she thinks i am gonna do.
>>
>>37809201
>>37809162
>I'm so manly that I'm gonna wimper and cower away from confrontations! The tears in my eyes are proof of my manliness! Fighting is for cucks!

Sure thing bro.
>>
>>37809429
Is the reason you are retarded is because you have brain damge from fighting nigs twice your size?
>>
>>37809429
>i have to prove my manliness to everyone all of the time! Life is just like it is in the movies!
>>
>look deep into his eyes
>don't do that bro. Take me instead.
>kiss him on the cheek

Works every time.
>>
>>37807403
take a beating. i can replace my gf but i can't replace my ribs and bones
>>
>>37809476
read what you just typed.
>>
>>37809476
if you can replace her, why not dump her instead of taking a beating for some thot?
>>
>>37807403
>implying I'm not with my group of friends
There's at least two I know who'd tag team this nog and would win,god fucking bless tard strength
>>
>>37809429

Its not fighting which is the problem here. Its fighting people twice your size who could literally beat you to death if they wanted to.
>>
>>37809525
>fighting isn't fighting if there's guns
>>
>>37809429
Have you ever seen niggers fight? Fuck that shit. Those fuckers don't know when to stop. They will literally toss you on the ground, stomp on your face, and won't stop hitting you until your near death.
Fuck all of that, I'm just calling the cops. I don't care what my gf thinks of me.
>>
>>37809552
you cant just kill someone for slapping your gf ass. even in the most gun loving states in the US. You are just a retard.
>>
Tell him to call his friends and watch my gf get gangbanged by huge niggers.
>>
>>37809490
>>37809492
I'm tired as shit guys. Meant to say let him smash
>>
>>37807591

You have to be the dumbest motherfucker alive to think books on war will help you in the middle of the street or alleyway.

Youre also under the stupid assumption that, upon engaging them, the first dude wont just snatch you up and beat your shit in like a gorilla.
>>
>>37809590
>what is reasonable force
Chances are this nigger is out to kill,as said in >>37809595
>>
>>37809568
>>37809525
>>37809201
This

>>37808866
>>37809429

Then you get knocked the fuck out and when you wake up your gf is gone. Now she's a sex slave in the ghetto, who knows where.
Game over. You should have called the police so they could have arrested (SHOT) them
>>
>>37809646
ok best case you spend 20k on a self defense lawyer who somehow convinces a jury you killing a man who slapped your gf butt was self defense.

totally worth it so "my gf doesnt think i am a bitch"
>>
Provoke him into throwing a punch then stab him in the solar plexus. No jury would convict since he is much larger than I am and he was the aggressor.
>>
>>37809690
>You should have called the police so they could have arrested (SHOT) them

Exactly. If you really want to hurt hurt him the cops will do a lot more than just bruise him up, which he won't even feel the next day.

If you fight him he gets a few minor injuries at best, keep in mind niggas get shot and go home the same day, versus calling the cops, forcing him to go to court, possibly going to jail, he might already be on probation so he might get serious time.

Fighting him is checkers, calling the cops is 4d chess.
>>
File: 1482849264129.png (134KB, 259x365px) Image search: [Google]
1482849264129.png
134KB, 259x365px
keep walking? lmao? what other option is there?

I would never date a girl so primitive that she expects me to risk my life in order to preserve some retarded image of masculinity. suck my cock bro
>>
>>37807403
Challenge him, hope he loses urge to fight in initial confrontation.

I hope I don't have to fight in front of a girl ever. I still will, but she would probably never feel safe around me
>>
>>37807513
>life is west side story
>>
>>37809026
good post, but obviously you can't just say nothing.
>>
Touch his butt and hope he doesn't like it
>>
>>37810090

Yeah. You have to confront him in an assertive way while telling him you're calling the police, from there he may attack you, but that will only help your case.

Just don't be blinded by trying to be tough and miss on the chance to really hurt him. You can put your body at risk by going for a flashy dunk, or go for the easy game winning 3, your choice.
>>
>>37810221

this is cheeky so I support this too.
>>
>turn around and say uh what the fuck buddy
>nigga turns around, 'got a problem white boy?'
>tell my girl to walk and i'll catch up with her
>she starts walking away
>i tell the black guy 'hey i don't think it's cool that youre doing that while i'm with my girl but whatever. i'll give you $20 if you scream the f word like you're in pain or something'
>deal
>catch up with girl
>'what happened, anon?'
>i knocked him in the face then ran away
>'omg anon! you're so tough!'
>heh... nothing personnel
>>
Take out my knife and stab the fucker. Or shoot him. Who walks through the hood without a piece?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.