[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize it's all over >lack of proper parenting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: memes.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>tfw you realize it's all over
>lack of proper parenting leads woman to seek out missing moral guidance an alpha father provides
>even traditionally reserved woman start getting ego-boosted and pumped and dumped by chad
>beta orbiting allies start weaseling their way into the sex hierarchy
>woman only have abusive experiences and fall for the asexual meme or have a kid when they're a teenager and the cycle repeats

>even the quiet nerdy girl in the library is having casual sex with 10 people and doesn't want a relationship
>female inboxes flooded with attention so you can never even have a conversation with them online
>males literally second-class citizens because they don't have a vagina
>when they try not to be a beta cuck on their own terms they are immediatly shut down if they aren't "daddy" or "chad" or "ally"

>despite all this we still can't escape the need for intimate companionship
>men literally mutilating their genatilia
>fucking each other in the ass
>larping as females

This is society is fucking pathetic.
I thought MGTOW was the cringiest thing ever bit what other option is there?
>>
probably the best thread on here tonight and no one is responding

I feel you OP
>>
Best thread on this board on a Sunday night. Honestly, I stopped caring about sex a while ago, it's been years since I've jerked off. The only way I release my semen is in my sleep
>>
File: 1489881251587.png (690KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
1489881251587.png
690KB, 850x464px
>>37807178
The only reason I haven't killed myself is because maybe one day, I'll wake up to the news that the entire earth is being destroyed by nuclear warfare, with me looking out through my window and seeing a massive mushroom crowd towering over my home engulfing the nearby populous.
>>
Its the downfall of hypergamy and female sexual freedom. If girls are free to choose then they will choose the best, but the best have no reason to settle down so they just keep pumping and dumping.
>>
File: IMG_2096.jpg (95KB, 453x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2096.jpg
95KB, 453x640px
>>37808732
I wish that would happen so much. I honestly wish there was some giant nuclear holicaust where all the worlds populous areas were hit and I could just sit down in a lawn chair and crack open a beer and watch as everything the normies built is taken away from them by their own hands and I can laugh in my last moments knowing in the end, no matter how much they took away from me in my life we both meet the same fate
>>
>>37808785
>no matter how much they took away from me in my life we both meet the same fate

Love this, I just want to watch normies cry about everything they're about to lose whereas we already have nothing to lose so all we can do is watch and laugh as the terrified normalfags make futile attempts at running away from the mushroom cloud.
>>
>>37807178
Nigga what?

>Get a friend
>Go to populated area
>Approach girls

Repeat until it works. Why did you develop an entire fucking philosophy?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.