[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Her. Feeling particularly hollow today. Anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

File: Screenshot_20170617-093647.jpg (77KB, 314x456px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170617-093647.jpg
77KB, 314x456px
Tell me about Her.

Feeling particularly hollow today. Anyone wanna wallow with me?
>>
>>37806504
Hard to feel bad for yourself when it's your own fault.
>>
File: b51.jpg (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
b51.jpg
10KB, 255x200px
>>37806624
seconded. why do roastie-worshiping idiots HAVE to shit up this board?
>>
I used an obscure social media app where I wrote down all my obsessive thoughts about her, but a bunch of tumblrtards started flaming me over political shit and eventually sent her screenshots of my page somehow out of spite
>>
File: Joker2.png (889KB, 1620x832px) Image search: [Google]
Joker2.png
889KB, 1620x832px
>>37806504
She looks like jack nicholson lmao
>>
She's ubeeeer cute. She paints and is super artistic without being a fgt about it. She might be a lesbian but I've had a thing for her since 5th grade. I tried talking to her about hamtaro and she ignored me ;_;
>>
>>37806704
story? she must have been really creeped out
>>
>>37806742
What about hamtaro?
>>
>>37806800
I can't remember. Just bringing up I watch it I think. I don't think she was down with the hamham if you know what I mean.
>>
>>37806762
I never heard from her again, I was too afraid to approach her on it because I didn't want to give her extra stress and I have really bad social anxiety
>>
>>37806624
Not really my own fault, she just wasn't interested and for some reason she stuck with me.
>>
>>37806504
NO ONE MATTERS ANON, DONT GET FIXATED ON ANYONE OR ANYTHING ITS ALL TRANSIENT

JUST
BEEEEEE

JUST

EXIST
FUCK ROASTIES FUCK MEN FUCK OTHERS FUCK YOU JUST LIVE DUDE DONT WASTE YOUR LIFE ON SOME RAOST THATLL NEVER LOVE YOU JUST BE FREE AND FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND FIND BETTER ROASTIES AND CREATE STUFF
>>
>>37806504
WHY COULDN'T SHE JUST FUCKING LOVE MEEEEE??????? I WOULD HAVE KILLED FOR HER I WOULD HAVE DIED FOR HER AND ALL SHE COULD DO WAS LOOK AWAY. I JUST WANTED TO LOOK INTO YOUR EYES AND SEE HAPPINESS ONCE AGAIN!!! GOD DAMN WHY DOES EVERYTHING PERFECT JUST FUCKING MELT AWAY AHHHHHHAHHHHH!!~
>>
>>37807104
I wasn't obsessive like that. She was just someone who I think of be happy with. Those people are rare, so they leave a special impression.
>>
>>37807172
WHY BOTHER POSTING YOUR MINIMAL FEELS HERE??? FUCK MAN TALK TO A THERAPIST FOR SMALL FEELS. I CAN'T DO THAT SHIT BECAUSE I MIGHT GET PUT AWAY.
>>
>>37807269
I don't think they're small, just that I know how to manage them. I know it's not healthy to dredge on stuff like this, but it's such a powerful feeling of longing that I can't stop myself from indulging once in a while.
>>
>>37806504
Julie Garcia?
>>
>>37807351
Ed?

oreganos
>>
>>37807351
Nop. Girls name is Brienna.
>>
File: 9065.jpg (89KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
9065.jpg
89KB, 960x960px
She's scared of me and always runs whenever she sees me but I still want her badly

I love you Ellie
>>
>>37807400
I'm sorry, friendo. I know what it feels like to want someone with such fervor. Letting it control me was one of the worst mistakes I've ever made.
>>
>>37806504

I love how all you robots have a oneitis that is way out of your league, like an 8/10.

My oneitis was a fucking 4/10 and she rejected me and made out with a chad infront of me.

You cunts don't know true pain until you get rejected by a 4/10.
>>
It probably would have worked out if I wasn't such a disgusting white trash freak with the personality of sour cream.
>>
>>37807498
It's a matter of subjectivity, really. I don't consider myself particularly ugly, 7, maybe an 8 if I actually do something with my hair.

Anyway, true pain is different for everyone. Like pic related, when she rejected me, it was obvious that she was trying to do it in the nicest way possible. The way she agonized over her words and apologized for not feeling the same way made me want to die. I don't think it'll get worse than that.
>>
>>37807568

At least she tried to be nice about it.

the 4/10 that rejected me just laughed and then made out (tongue and all) with a Chad for like 20 minutes just to rub it in.

Then there was this 5/10 slut that just didn't turn up to our date.

And after those 2 encounters I gave up on women completely.
>>
OP is becoming an unbearable faggot. Shut the fuck up, I'm tired of seeing this bitch every day I browse.
>>
>>37807945
She is pretty tho.
>>
>>37806702
Thirded. I'm tired of hearing about these fags playing a game and losing when they could (1) not use such a shitty strategy (2) not play at all.

Sure, dating and life isn't necessarily a game, but the fact still stands: you do it to yourself. You aren't "hollow", you're just upset that you keep competing and losing. Stop competing. Stop playing into the bullshit game and learn to be content with the little things.
>>
>>37807104
I wish he still felt that way about me. He's got a girlfriend now, and I missed my window to live out my dreams with him
>>
>>37806504
Girl in middle is a 6.5-7.5/10
>>
>>37807945
Then hide the threads when you see them. I'm not forcing you to read, much less post. If I'm talking and you don't like what I say, what business is it of mine?
>>
>>37808797
Not the most flattering picture, to be honest. It's pretty low res, and is taken from far away. It's the only one I keep saved, though.
>>
She broke up with me about a month ago.

Never loved a girl like i loved her. She is the cutest girl I have ever seen. A whole foot shorter than me, cute dyed hair. All our fetishes matched up.

She texted me today talking about how she doesn't think she will be able to pay all her bills this month. Probalby expected me to offer to help her out, but fuck that, already dropped enough money on her when we were together.

I was the only one who put effort in during the relationship, I deserve to be treated better. Shouldn't be so broken up about it ended but thats the way it is. I am starting to do a lot better though.

Been improving myself a lot, transferring colleges, getting an apartment, and been working out a bunch. I am gonna see her late next month at something that was planned before the breakup, I will be in much better shape by then, I will probably fuck her. I just want her to see how much better my life is than hers and how my life is on an upward trend while hers is circling the drain. I don't even want to get together again, I just want her to know she made a mistake.
>>
>>37808847
Honestly your probably crushing hard. In a year you'll realise she isn't that hot. Occupy yourself with something else like the gym or grades or what ever the fuck you want.

I know it's not easy but I'm at this stage too.
>>
>>37808111
I think you're lumping me in with those "BAHH WHY WON'T SHE LIKE ME ALL SHE WANTS IS CHAD COCK BAHH" people.

I'm not.

I'm not angry, nor am I bitter or particularly unhappy. It's just that when I see her I'm reminded of how she made me feel, and it starts to eat away at me. The fact that I'll never have that feeling again is what gets me.
>>
>>37807904
Don't give up completely. In both those moments, those people decided to show you their true selves up front. If you had been with either of them, or wouldn't have worked out.
>>
>>37808889
It's not about the fact that she's hot, even if that is a plus. She was just so special, in a way I've never seen in anyone before and haven't since.
>>
>>37808986
In what way was she special?
>>
>>37809019
Couldn't really say. Not in a way that would do it justice, anyway.
I mostly just remember how warm she was. She could literally just talk for like an hour, and for someone like me that would rather listen, that was great. Usually whenever I'm alone with someone, I'm awkward as fuck and literally can't open my mouth without tripping over my words, but for some reason her presence just put me at ease.
>>
Anyone ever have /corruptedoneitis/?

>be me in highschool
>ask oneitis to prom
>she says yes and we go to prom, have time of my life
>after prom she starts slutting it up with chads and orbiters
>my love turns slowly to hate, and we drift without even acknowledging the end of our relationship
>still friends even though I secretly hate her until end of hs
>>
>>37809161
That isn't significant at all. Isn't that how someone would feel towards their gf normally? Maybe you perceived her as your semi girlfriend and therefore got this feel.

Don't stress about it man.

Also side note: stop posting pictures of her, uncool
>>
>>37806504
Your oneitis is pretty cute anon, but why does she hang out with those troglodytes?
>>
>>37809228
I don't know. I guess the feeling might not be unique, just that I was feeling it. It's something I've never felt from anyone else.
>>
>>37806742
does her name start with a k?

original
>>
>>37809306
Beats me, I never knew her friends too well. Left wasn't bad, they had a similar sense of humor.
>>
File: jesuu.jpg (181KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
jesuu.jpg
181KB, 900x900px
>>37806504
well I ate major shrooms last night and started talking to her.. now were going to smoke some weed in a couple of days. the mushrooms will do wonders for you guys!
>>
She's a girl I work with that I fell for about a year ago. She's a massive qt but she started dating some guy shortly after I realized I had feelings for her. She'd met him before me so I never had much of a chance to begin with. She seems to like me, but I don't know if we could've been together and I'll probably never know.
>>
File: i know that feel.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
>>37807904
i had to have shit dates for three years before i found the one, keep at it, the real one is worth it

a lifetime of happiness is worth a few years of pain
>>
>>37806717
Trying this hard to find something critical to say about a girl just goes full circle and becomes beta
>>
File: pepe sad.png (114KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sad.png
114KB, 416x700px
I fell in love with her at a party where I managed to cold approach her, just because I thought she was uniquely beautiful. It was probably my closest chance "hooking up" with her, but I was pretty drunk at that point. Since then she somehow managed to become good friends with most of the people I know, my love for her grew and grew, but I don't think she ever felt the same about me. Before I met her I think I was at my peak, if that makes sense. Since then, I've become a depressed and anxious mess. I hope to tell her I love her one day, but I'm two years too late.

>>37806742
My oneitis is also lowkey a lesbian. A girl randomly approached me and asked me why I was trying to steal her girl, apparently my oneitis hooked up with her while she was drunk.
>>37808888
Nice quads, what was it like to actually be in a relationship with someone you love so much? I can't imagine the feeling, yet I day dream about it every minute.
>>37809222
Most woman are "corrupted" I guess, it's something you learn to live with.
>>
>>37806504
She's cute. Do you think you have a chance with her?
>>
I met her over Omegle and we immediately hit it off. I got her Kik and we'd text for literally 8+ hours a day, nonstop. She sent me cute photos of herself in tight stockings after I had told her I was into that, and was just all around really open and confident. After talking for a while, she had finally given me the self confidence to send her a picture of myself, and she was somehow attracted to my shitty emo haircut and scrawny pale body. She was apparently really into that 'scene' thing, and I'd tease her about it, using :3 because it made her flustered or something. We just talked and talked and talked for such a long time, and it was the closest thing I've ever felt as love from another human being. Then a few weeks ago she just left. It didn't end on a sour note or anything, just in the middle of conversation. I think about her daily, and I try not to cry about how she's the only person who's ever cared about me like that.
>>
>>37810011
wtf are you talking about retard
>>
>>37810101
It was magical being with her. She didn't care about the relationship nearly as much, but i felt so good being with her, cuddling and sleeping with her. Waking up next to her made everything seem perfect.

Now that she has broken up with me I am seeing the ways in which she was kind of toxic that I overlooked because of a lot of the good qualities. She was always really nice and understanding of her friends, would do anything with them, but with me it was impossible to get her to do fun stuff together.

I put a lot of effort and time and money into the relationship but she obviously didn't care enough to want it to go on. Wanted to be free to have fun or some other bs.

Like I said, I will be seeing her in a bit over a month, I am making a lot of gains with my exercise, losing fat and gaining muscle. Getting an apartment and gonna finish my degree up and just work on me. She doesn't really have anything going with her life, didn't even finish highschool, so who knows what is going to happen with her.

I am working on trying to be happy with me, it is going to take a lot of time before I feel comfortable investing myself into another person.
>>
>>37806504
I saw her at a friends graduation, i was drunk so i didnt approach, would have embarrassed myself most likely. I asked him to introduce us, but hes traveling rn, will do when hes back, so lets see how it goes, i have good feelings about her tho.
>>
Only recently I've realized that her not wanting to reply wasn't terrible. The terribleness came from me caring too much.
>>
File: 1473712239104.jpg (21KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
1473712239104.jpg
21KB, 332x443px
She was my first true love.

I only saw her once peer week during 2years, she was my classmate...
Everyone in the class used to make jokes about us.
I lived in another town, I used to travel 2hrs only to see her for 10 minutes alone after class.

Her voice was the most cutest sound... Her skin was perfect... Her smile was my sun.
She was very expressive on everything but her eyes only showed love for me...
I never kiss her... I never even take her hand, but the two of us knew that we were in love, on every 10 minutes hug in the street, on every laugh, on every "good bye" with sad eyes... There was true love
Even though the distance we looked for some ways to be closer... We wrote a shitty novel together with the quotes that we say each other, We watched the same tv shows while will were speaking at the phone, speak every day every night every time... We say "I love you"....

When I finally got the balls to ask her for something deeper, she said "No, I'm sorry but the distance is just to hard". That broke my heart...
The next week she gave me a letter that said that she was leaving.... That she love me... That I was everything for her...

Then I close the letter, she kissed me on the cheek and walk away.

Now it's been 7 years... And I keep reading that novel, watching that TV show, but without her...
She came back last year, I'm on the same town now, I'm close... but now that love of her is far away..

I still love her, it hurts every night.

Sorry for my shitty English
>>
>>37810910
Fuck it, here's a pretty tame pic she sent me
>>
>>37810997
pls respond, i'm getting drunk and avoiding thinking about her while also trying to think about how i'm better off and how her life is going to suck.
>>
>>37811729
She's really really fat, anon.
>>
>>37813038
Drinking is fun. I haven't been drunk in a while, maybe I'll crack some cold ones tonight since it does help with not wanting to die. I'm pretty jealous of you though, I told myself I have to have a relationship with someone I love before I kill myself. Even though I can see how you're worse off now than before, I think you should work on getting that feeling again with someone else. I mean, if you've been in a relationship before, there's no reason to think you can't pull it off again.
>>
File: 1348867372236.jpg (276KB, 630x687px) Image search: [Google]
1348867372236.jpg
276KB, 630x687px
>>37813099
Thanks anon, you are right.

Before I do that I am putting a lot of effort into getting into good shape. I am going to have my own place near my campus and I guess I will probably just try to not be an awkward fuck and hit on freshman girls and stuff.

I am 26 and my ex just turned 19 after she broke up with me. So idk if it is considered super creepy but atleast for the next few months I don't see myself caring too much. I can be that cool/creepy older guy with a chill pad and get with some girls who aren't 21 yet maybe.

I don't know where I am going with this, to be honest, even if i feel a bit bad, I am doing much better than the last few weeks. That girl really fucked me up emotionally, but i still think it was a positive experience overall. I had a lot of good times even if it was me who was doing all the heavy lifting in the relationship.

Gonna work on myself and have the better life, and show it to her while still being friendly and nice and not commenting on how shitty her life keeps getting. Gonna win the break up lmao.
>>
File: 1490463667089.jpg (872KB, 1050x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490463667089.jpg
872KB, 1050x1200px
she is beyond cute and i cant sleep without thinking of her
the only problem is that she doesnt exist
>>
>>37811729
thats a man bruh bruh
>>
>>37813224
Freshmen girls in university/college are usually almost always looking for older guys. As long as you have a car and a place of your own, I'm sure most college whores will give you a chance, especially if you buy them liquor.
>>
>>37813415
Yeah I think can pull that off. I delivered pizzas for a long time and it helped me fake being a normie some.

The trick is to try to be a Chad but put your more robot-tier interests out there, try and slowly ease into things. I would love to have something like I had with my ex but I don't know if it is possible, so unless I find something special, I am just going to go the emotionally distant route and see if i can just cuddle with some cuties and fuck them.

Maybe it will work out, either way I am working on me and no one else should matter.
>>
>>37806504
Shes amazing, gorgeous in two languages, kisses like a champion and Im making her dinner on Thursday
>>
>>37806504
I hate her
Originoloz
>>
>>37806624
You have it backwards anon, the fact that it's my own damn fault is what stings.
>>
>>37806504
I have no Her other than my celebrity waifu, whom I am a very long way from meeting. My plan is basically to become famous myself and meet her through that whole world. Undoubtedly I will meet other women along the way on the road to fame, but I have had this fantasy for a long time now and am at least attempting to make it a reality.
>>
I really loved her a lot. I still do. We met in high school through another girl. She didn't like me but her friend thought I looked lonely and decided I should hang out with them. She was a goth, with her hair cut short and dyed black and all. Mostly wore a heavy black hoodie, torn black jeans, and combat boots, all year round. We hung out a lot when our mutual friend wasn't around, and she warmed up to me. I eventually worked up the nerve to ask her out and we became an item. After high school I didn't know what I wanted to do, so I took on a job in a local fish plant while she went to college. I hated it but it was worth it to come home to her every day, even when I was soaked to the bone, still shivering from how cold that place was, and smelled like dead fish. Over time, she became more of a "normal" girl, I guess. I told her I loved her regardless, because I did. Grew her hair out a bit, and stopped dyeing it. It was still fairly short by a girl's standards. I was really happy with her. First time I really felt loved. Came home one day and she wasn't there. Called her cell, nothing. Didn't know what else to do, so I sat around a few hours, calling every so often. Eventually I got a call from a hospital saying that there was an accident and it looked like she wasn't going to make it. I gave them her parents' number so they could call them too. Rushed there. She wasn't concious. Had time to say my goodbyes. Still hurts every day. Had trouble keeping a job since. Might go to college in September. Can't bring myself to find someone new.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.