[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wish your dad a happy Father's Day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Polar-Bear-Head-700-240x240.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Polar-Bear-Head-700-240x240.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
It's not too late, r9k. What are you waiting for.. ?
>>
HE'S FUCKING DEAD STOP CELEBRATING FATHERS DAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37805312
I'm sorry to hear. Would you like to share your feels?
>>
File: 20170618_161240.png (2MB, 1440x1878px) Image search: [Google]
20170618_161240.png
2MB, 1440x1878px
>>37805277

I already did. I sometimes think I am a terrible child....
>>
>>37805379
HE FUCKING DIED
>>
>>37805385
My fucking heart! You're kind of mean, anon! 3''':<
>>
>>37805385
I would like the gondola background please
>>
>>37805385
You and your father seems to be close! Haha.. !
>>
File: Gondola.png (626KB, 645x909px) Image search: [Google]
Gondola.png
626KB, 645x909px
>>37805503
Here you go! Makes for a cozy background.
>>
>>37805527
We are freaky close. I still live at home but have a great relationship with my family. Both my parents are huge, loving nerds.
>>
>>37805277
He's dead so no way to really do that op.
>>
>>37805423
Again, sorry to hear. I understand if you don't want to share the details, but if you think it would be therapeutic, I'm all ears.

>>37805599
Dubs bless you and your parents.
>>
>>37805708
Would you like to share any feels/memories about your father?
>>
>>37805827
He died when I was 8 in a car crash from a drunk driver, it also killed my little brother and then my mom soon followed with an intentional OD. Was thrown into the foster system at 10 and life has been absolute shit ever since.

Nothing to really say other than that.
>>
>>37806196
What's your opinion on people who deliberately drive whilst intoxicated today then?
>>
>>37805312
pretty much this

I've spent the day bombarded by commercialized garbage for fathers day but he's dead

fuck off
>>
>>37805277
Ha! Jokes on you! I don't know my dad, faggot
>inb4 nigger
My my mom was just a whore. I was the first, only brother was the last. Before he was born, all of her kids had different last names. Now him and my youngest sister match and she sees that as some kind of accomplishment.
>>
>>37806234
They deserve more than just a mark on their license and a slap on the ass at court. I think it should be attempted murder for every person they pass if they are over the blood alcohol limit.

But my opinion doesn't mean shit in the long run and it won't fix what happened.
>>
Already did, a lil awkward, but whatever.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.