[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it'll be time to go to work again soon >can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 22

File: 1496970605461.jpg (198KB, 842x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1496970605461.jpg
198KB, 842x1199px
>it'll be time to go to work again soon
>can't even enjoy Sunday evening because 5 days of pain await me
>just want to fucking die

My fellow miserable wagecuckies, get in here.
>>
More images of girls on the pooper?
>>
>>37805099
Do they actually have sinks on the back of toilets in Japan?
>>
It's been 12 days since my last day off ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I started yelling at upper management today I don't give a fuck anymore
>>
I have to get ready in less than 4 hours. Thank fuck Friday is a holiday where I live
>>
It's like being forced to listen to the same song over and over and over again, day after day. Shit gets fucking frustrating.
>>
>>37805342

It's horrible.

I can't believe the suicide rate isn't massively higher desu.
>>
I love my job,I work with animals but sometimes I can't make myself get to work. It makes me really sad because this is my dream job and I'm watching it slip away because of manic depression:(
>>
>>37805625
Il be fully clothed and ready to go and then il get a wave of fear and call in sick,
They know I suffer from a mental disorder but I don't know if they will fire me because I can't make it in
>>
>>37805099
>I'm an injection packer
>meaning fucking pvc is poured into a mold, cools, and the machine punches it out, then I scrape off excess with a knife, put it in a bag, put x number of bags in a box, and load them onto a skid
>for 8 hours

Not so bad when you listen to podcasts the whole time though.
>>
>>37805099
she's out of toilet paper
>>
Retailcuck here, seriously contemplating suicide

I spend the entire day in physical pain, aching from stacking shelves, repetitive motion of lifting 10kg boxes takes its toll on a lanklet.

I need to constantly drink energy drinks to stay awake from having insomnia at night, and I don't even enjoy the taste of them.

I hate customers and glare at them as they mess up the shelves and generally act like selfish animals doing retarded shit like taking shit from the back of the shelf even though everything has the same expiry date. Then they treat me like shit and even the polite ones are actually just patrionizing as fuck. I literally want to kill these customers who I see coming in every day and spending hours browsing, like they don't have anything better to do so just get in my way as I work my ass off.

All the managers are assholes who always set the targets higher than what you can achieve, then when you dont meet them they pretend you're lazy to socially pressure you and extract even more from you. And the people I work with are either normies with below average IQs, or depressed autists like me who don't talk to anyone, so I have to deal with listening to the retarded normies talking dumb shit all day while I get angry in my head at how dumb they are. At the end of the month my paycheck is always tiny and I have like $50 leftover when I've payed my expenses and I just spend it on alcohol to drink the pain of life away on my day off.
>>
>>37805174
>tfw 10-30 min late to work everyday
>leave work late 1-3 hours
>managers cutting hours from coworkers because of me and everyone hates me there
I honestly dont care anymore
>>
>>37805099
Haha! She's out of TP. I laughed.
>>
>>37805099
>>37805174
What are you jobs? Is this warranted or are you just being a little bitch
>>
>>37805812
this shit is better then any stand up comedy I have ever heard. Could of wrote it myself its so relatable. Fuck customers.
>>
File: image.gif (371KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
371KB, 500x281px
>tfw work a job that I actually enjoy and get a lot of flexibility with
>>
File: 1496561240087.jpg (372KB, 1000x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1496561240087.jpg
372KB, 1000x1254px
>>37805930

It doesn't matter what job it is. I sit in an office and do mindless office work in front of a computer. It's meaningless and dull, and it's become the center of my life by necessity. If it didn't dominate so much of my time, I wouldn't mind it at all.

Any job is a pretty good reason to kill yourself if it's a full-time position.
>>
>have a nice cozy job unloading boxes in a pharmacy
>good pay too
>still contemplate quitting everything and living the rest of my life wandering around as a hobo until I die of hunger
work is just torture, whoever contributed to this system we've created better be burning in hell
>>
>>37805995
100% this. People are taught not to question how society works, but if you actually bother to think about how much fucking time you have to dedicate to doing something so unpleasant it gets incredibly depressing.
>>
>work midnight shift security
>just sit around watching anime, working out, play vidya
>get paid $12/hr to do it
>most work I do is make a round and have my DS in front the camera to make sure there's no movement
I feel sorry for the actual wagecucks who literally slave away. Nothing ever happens. Only one time when a damn druggie tried to break in. He was quickly peppersprayed and restrained. In that was in the 10 years I've worked this job.
>>
>>37806111
>>37805995
You guys ever think about how we are basically trading our most valuable finite resource, time, to do shitty jobs we hate.

We are trading our life, its kinda fucked up
>>
File: 1481942042481.png (215KB, 894x1511px) Image search: [Google]
1481942042481.png
215KB, 894x1511px
Why the fuck do people even have kids knowing they'll have to deal with this
>>
File: 1449713782290.jpg (531KB, 992x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1449713782290.jpg
531KB, 992x1404px
Needs more 2D girls on the toilet.
>>
>>37805995
A 40 hour per week full time job is super reasonable though? That's what most wagecucks have desu. You get plenty of off time to fuck around and recharge yourself.

Agreed if you're like that anon working 2 weeks in a row though. Or salarycucks.
>>
>>37806168
>>37806111
it's okay, just know that the jews love you :3
>>
sundays are really special days as a wage cuck

get as lit as you can, but also prepare yourself as much as possible for the oncoming week

when i wake tomorrow, i will have no recollection of the night, but i will have lunch prepped, coffee ready to brew and a nice clean home
>>
File: 1475018918618.jpg (77KB, 777x728px) Image search: [Google]
1475018918618.jpg
77KB, 777x728px
>>37806111

Succinctly put, anon.

I think the future will look back on 40-hour workweeks as barbaric and inhumane.
>>
>>37806168
Not only that, but your boss profits off this. They pay you less than your work is actually worth so they can pocket the difference.
>>
>>37806163
give me that job
>>
>>37806203
Not when you realize how arbitrary 40 hours is and how much time you spend at work essentially doing nothing.
>>
>>37806176
/pol/ will defend it and call him shit
>>
how much do you make per year m8s
>>
>>37805812
cry harder faggot.....originally!!!
>>
>>37806321
>40 hours is reasonable

That is literally 35 percent of you're waking time. If anybody thinks that's reasonable, they are either off their fucking rocker, or the ultimate shekelstein
>>
>>37806168

All the time.

>>37806203

>super reasonable

Based on what? That's a third of your day spent working, and unless you teleport to work or need absolutely no prep before or after your job, at least an hour or two of unpaid labor to get ready.

>You get plenty of off time to fuck around and recharge yourself.

The fact that you think not working is just fucking around or time you should be using to recharge yourself for work shows what a brainwashed cunt you are. There's also little reason for most people to adhere to this 40-hour schedule; it's just an arbitrary thing made up in the 30's, and anyone who actually has a fucking job can attest to how much time they can waste while still getting everything they need to do done.
>>
>>37806409
The kicker is they're not even paying you for all that time. They get it for freeeeee!
>>
>>37806201
I want her too poop in my mouth.
>>
Truck driver here. Cement mixers. $25/hr, $37.50OT.

Work 5-6 days, usually 10-12 hours with OT after 8 in the day. Get to drive around the countryside (rural plant) and when I have to do "work", it is at most lifting a 20-30lb. piece of metal, and 90% flipping one of three switches back and forth as I watch 30,000lbs of grey slop flow out my truck's asshole.

My truck is turbocharged and an 8-speed, so I pretend like I'm a race car going down the highway. The whine of the engine sounds nice.
>>
File: 1483400794320.jpg (45KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
1483400794320.jpg
45KB, 500x617px
>>37806444

I hate driving, and driving around all day would make me a nervous wreck, especially in a fucking cement mixer.

I liked your description about your truck taking a big gray dump though, it fits with the theme of this thread in multiple ways.
>>
>>37806444
Sounds comfy, i like driving as long as it's not some RWD Manual in the rain
>>
>>37805812
>drink away the 50 dollars
>waste teh 50 dollars instead of buying ETH
nice job idiot
>>
File: 1458516474103.jpg (86KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1458516474103.jpg
86KB, 409x409px
>wagecucks: "b...b...but I love my job making $10m a week doing nothing but shitposting on /r9k/!!!!"
>makes this thread about their week of slavery coming up
Oh you, wagecucks!
>>
File: 1478215623998.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1478215623998.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>37806203

Most jobs have an unpaid lunch hour now, too.

I'm at work from 8-5.

It's hard to consider that hour of time anything but a part of work.

Being an adult is actively horrible and painful; I seriously don't understand how normies can smile.
>>
>>37806444
Sad thing is trucker's time is limited. Self-driving cars/trucks are right around the corner. I would not recommend going for this career, its a dead end
>>
>work for an international society of really old people who like boring things
>ask them what my schedule is
>"you don't have one, just show up when you feel like it"
>ask when this has to be done by
>"whenever you feel like it"
>get paid every 2 weeks for however much work I actually felt like doing
>experience difficulty in getting into their property because everyone shows up at random times
>spend most of the work day helping workers find other workers
I can't imagine how horrifying corporate work must be.
>>
>>37805812

>hes a lanklet
>literally height advantage
>works retail

what a fucking loser lmao
>>
File: 1484739136671.jpg (72KB, 573x719px) Image search: [Google]
1484739136671.jpg
72KB, 573x719px
>>37806606

Yeah, but honestly, it's going to be 30-40 years before the roads are primarily self driving cars.

I wish automation would hurry up; I want to be forced back into unemployment so fucking badly. I'm too much of a loser to kill myself or quit my job, I want society to unburden me.

Unfortunately, I'm a bureaucrat, so I'll probably be the last to lose my job. My job already doesn't need to exist, but since my pay comes from gunpoint-taken tax dollars, there will never be a reason to get rid of me. I hope to be proven wrong.
>>
>>37806606
>Self-driving cars/trucks are right around the corner.
Just like auto-pilot killed the airline industry and the pilot career right? There will always be a driver in a truck; automation will just assist them to do their job even better. Nobody trusts a plane to fly on its own (even if it does), and nobody trusts 70-100,000 pounds of weight travelling at 60mph to drive on its own.
I'd also like to see a self-driving truck correct itself when a tire blows, or identify the best way to avoid a collision when someone pulls out in front of them or cuts them off. That'd be something to see.

>I would not recommend going for this career, its a dead end.
I would, all the Boomer truckers are retiring, and millennials do not like tradeskills. I was literally hired with my current company halfway through truck driving school. (I literally stalled the truck every other red light just a week before.)
>>
>>37806581
Lucky you. The last job i had only had 30 minutes for lunch. This was in a call center and you had to schedule your lunch break because there must be someone ready to take calls. So you always end up eating at weird hours by yourself. It also didn't help that you would get people who would eat lunch at their desk so they can keep on working while eating and the management would pressure you to do the same. Fuck that I'm going to Subway for lunch.
>>
>>37806731
Planes are a little different. But its already happening, companies have used self-driving truck deliveries. A tire blow out is very rare, if that did happen, a person would just be sent to the area to repair it. Much easier to have self-driving then to pay employees.

Truckers have no more then 10 years before they are completely out of a job.
>>
>>37806783

I get go whenever I want, and management doesn't even know when I'm in the building most of the time.

So yes, I'm lucky in that sense, but we're both deeply unfortunate to be born into a world where we need to time our lunches.
>>
>>37806919

It all depends on how quickly general-purpose image processing for computers can be developed.

Right now, it still seems pretty far away.

Truckers won't be out of work for a long time.
>>
>>37806409
>>37806410
>>37806321
>Based on what? That's a third of your day spent working

Because people are generally retards and they would not have done anything productive with that third of their day anyway. People here would just shitpost for 8 hours. Normies would just watch TV for 8 hours. Take a look at NEET threads and it confirms it all.

So I don't get why people who cannot manage their free time wisely would complain about not having enough free time. If anything we robots should be doing more cool shit in our off time compared to normies who have to take care of their kids and other sorts of bullshit. Also NEETs have no money to do cool shit so they might as well be like the normies with kids.
>>
>>37805812

Dude I am in the same position as you.
One advice I can give you is stop the energy drinks and start eating healthy.
I know its hard when everything feels pointless, but mental health is related to physical health.
The reason you have insomnia is because of the energy drinks. You may think they would wear off by night time but they dont. Theh affect your sleep all night long. Even if you get to sleep, they affect the quality. You wake up late the next day, dont have time to eat anything proper so you just grab a chocolate bar or something.

Vicious cycle that destroys your health and well being.
>>
>>37806991
>I don't do cool shit in my free time

Nigger I skate board, long board, ski, and play music in multiple bands on multiple instruments. I just think it's bullshit that I have to suck the days dick in order to enjoy those things I'm already talented at
>>
>>37806985
Uh no. Its literallly already being done right now. We are just waiting for it legalities of it. Make no mistake, the tech is already here. We will no doubt see the shift maximum 10 years.
>>
File: 1475603923718.png (47KB, 166x181px) Image search: [Google]
1475603923718.png
47KB, 166x181px
>>37806991

So? What kind of Malthusian bullshit are you huffing? Why shouldn't a person be able to "waste" their time as they please?

The pressure/need to work also shapes the activities of people at large. You rarely have the energy to master a new skill or begin an intricate hobby. Your health and mind have to take a backseat to either finding a job or working the one you have. Your relationships are ancillary to MAKIN A LIVING. Your educational pursuits must first be defined in the context of HURDUR WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS AFTER SCHOOL?

Fuck you and every other shitbag that thinks humans should live and act as cogs towards some vague overall goal.
>>
>>37807044

It's only being used in cities. It's just beginning proper testing.

I think you're overestimating how well these systems are going to navigate shitty backroads, how much the teamsters are going to push against this, and how quickly they'll be adopted in more rural areas.

I really, really hope you're right though. I wanna see society totally flip and tons of people lose their jobs so they realize we need something new.
>>
>>37807091
Good post.
I feel like when I'm not over worked and bogged down with mundane shit is when I'm most motivated to do research, clean things, and create artistically.
>>
>>37807091
>You rarely have the energy to master a new skill or begin an intricate hobby.

Reading this just reminds me that people are pretty weak physically I guess. The only time I felt that way was when I went from sitting 16 hours per day as a NEET to being on my feet 8 hours per day working. But once I started going to the gym everyday I suddenly had the energy to write music after work and do all the usual shit I wanted to do.

Also it's annoying seeing people in their teens/20's talking about having no energy to do anything as an older wizard who works and still has enough energy to do things, but I digress I guess.
>>
File: 1478029790738.jpg (79KB, 576x642px) Image search: [Google]
1478029790738.jpg
79KB, 576x642px
>>37807530

What do you get, like, half an hour to "write music" after work and the gym?

Your job sounds more physical than mental. Mental exhaustion is a thing, you know.
>>
>>37807044
You've also got this delusional assumption that most companies can afford to replace their entire fleet on a whim for new technology. Many companies are still making the switch from manuals to automatics and that's taken over ten years. I'll have a job until I retire.

Even if haul truckers are out of work, trucks like cement mixers have plenty of human elements that are still required.
>>
>>37805152
I live in Japan and my toilet has one.
>>
I have a question for you guys.

Are any of you garbage men, and if not, why? Physical labor and good workouts, plus holy shit your pension. Holy shit, your pension.
>>
>>37809131

>pension

Nigga I have a pension and it doesn't matter. By the time I'm old enough to retire, I'll be so thoroughly fucking physically demolished I'll wish I was dead already.

The pension is just a carrot the jews dangle in front of the worker.
>>
>>37805099
tfw have to go in sunday NIGHT
it's more suffering
>>
File: 1490386165853.jpg (104KB, 720x447px) Image search: [Google]
1490386165853.jpg
104KB, 720x447px
>>37805099
Im already working anon. And will be 24 hours on duty for the next 11 days. Dont feel bad. You could be me. Drink a beer or sumthing in my honour because i wont be able to
>>
>have my own office in a nice air conditioned building
>only work 6.5 hours a day
>not expected to put in any extra hours or work over time
>meteoric career rise
>have been working less than a year
>am only 21 and people in their mid 30s and 40s report to me
>salary's already gone up 20k
>currently make 75k a year
>all of my co-workers like me
>all of my superiors like me
>still hate working
>still contemplate suicide regularly
grass is always greener guys. If you're a depressive you're always going to be a depressive.
I thought money would cure everything but no.
What the fuck am I even saving this money for? I'm wasting my fucking time. I have no interest in buying a house or starting a family. I don't even think I'll live that long.
>>
>>37809313
what is your fucking job :0
>>
>>37809342
Data assurance supervisor at an ISP's NOC for enterprise customers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_operations_center
Basically, if one of our big money clients is facing internet problems they're put in touch with me.
Of course if my guys can't solve it I'll pass it on to a higher ranking supervisor
>>
Sometimes I just want to fuck off to a small rural town where I wouldn't even need a car and work there but it's not easy as it sounds right?
>>
>>37809437
I feel like u need a car more in the country than you do in an urban environment
>>
File: 1487510703324.jpg (25KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1487510703324.jpg
25KB, 480x358px
> have to work in 40 min
>still drunk
>...actually still drinkeing jagermeister

I hope they dont smell the alcohol
>>
File: 1444673807319.gif (255KB, 684x325px) Image search: [Google]
1444673807319.gif
255KB, 684x325px
>>37805099
Get a factory job with a 4/10 work week.

Three-day weekend master race reporting in.
>>
>>37806201
why are 2d women always crying on the shitter?..
>>
Honest question how do you guys keep going to work?

I wage cuck but I do it cyclically.

I will get a job, work there a few months, then will suddenly have a manic episode and crash where skipping work seems thrilling and hilarious and then I just no-call no-show until I'm fired.

Then I wait until money is almost out and panic and desperately find another job.

I've had like over 50 wagecuck jobs because I always do this. I don't understand the down-to-earth plodding day-in-day-out thing. How can you keep doing it?

I can do it for a few months but there gets to be this breaking point where I just have to experience the ecstasy of destruction. Those days of mania and just ghosting on my job and all of my new friends is without question the highest pleasure I experience. What disease is this?
>>
>>37809915

Yeah, but then you have to work in a factory, which is horrible.

>>37810122

Severe Chronic Autism.

How the fuck do you keep getting hired?
>>
>>37805099
>>37806201
>>37806502

Can we start a toilet discord pls?
>>
>>37810311

Just lie on my applications.
Out of my past jobs I select those which are most relevant to the one for which I'm applying and then I lie about the start/end dates to make it seem like I worked there a lot longer than I did and that I was a reliable employee.
It's not like they check that stuff for entry level wagecucking. They just need bodies.
>>
>>37810122
>Honest question how do you guys keep going to work?
I abuse prescription amphetamines every day.
>>
>>37810363

That helps but even that gets boring after a while?

I went through a phase where I'd go to work drunk just to make it more interesting but that got boring too.
>>
>>37806502
FUCK. sauce me on that image?
>>
File: 1474511158555.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474511158555.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>37810122

I'm on the verge of suicide at all times. Drugs and delusions are the only thing that let the wagecuck survive.
>>
I'm a cashier. And I'm not a particularly anxious person, but holy hell does this job test me at times. It's not even just when rushes come (though those do suck) - no, it's always uncomfortable. If you have a rude or silent customer, you feel like you're doing something wrong to them. If the customer is easygoing and nice, you're afraid to disappoint them or to make things go wrong. Not to mention the constant god-damn moving. Step away from your register for even a moment, and you're guaranteed to spot some customer coming up, looking at you like a deer in headlights, and you have to go up and check them out. Even if they insult you to your face, you have to smile back, because we treat customers like pampered children instead of adults.

It's just rough, man. I have it good because I'm about to get an education, but I really feel for the people stuck in these jobs. They suck. It's basically like being a rat in a cage, getting thrilled at the idea of the weekend and then despairing once it's over though you knew it would happen. Sometimes I even notice older coworkers using coping strategies to ignore it. It's just depressing.

>>37805132
>>>/e/2029395
>>
>>37805812

>work comfy lab job
>live with parents so tons of excess cash
>cryptocurrency investments since january have given me 1200% increase in net worth

fucking love memecoins, like I put 4.2k on xvg/verge two hours ago when it was 135 sats and its now 143 sats, thats like 0.06-0.07 BTC, which is about 150 dollars.

easiest money.
>>
>>37810420
>That helps but even that gets boring after a while?
Oh yes it's very boring and I think about suicide every day.
The drugs just give me the boost to be able to get out of bed in the morning.
>>
>>37810451
>If the customer is easygoing and nice, you're afraid to disappoint them or to make things go wrong.

S-sorry...
>>
>work shitty but bearable part-time job at a move theater
>enough hours a week to pay mom rent
>happy by most metrics as long as I'm not in work
>no aspirations to save for a house or family because I know it'll compromise my work situation and what's the fucking point
>dad and society thinks I'm a failure despite being happy and able to pay my way

not sure how to feel
>>
>>37810813
Parents making you pay rent is dumb as fuck. Do they use the money for themselves or "rent." They should be showing you how to save money so you can move out and be successful.
>>
>>37810339
Bump.

plsplsplspls
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.