[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To femanons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

Serious question, would you date/bf'd a chubby guy that has a 5 inches erect dick but everything else is good with him? (6 foot tall, money, charisma, good family, mentally stable, nice job, etc(latin american thou, therefore shit skin but not poo in the loo level, more like the rock's skin))
>>
>implying there are females on 4chan
>>
Yuck, no of course not. Why would I want to date a fat guy? I hope you're not implying looks don't matter.
>>
>>37805068
i literally am dating someone like that, anon
so yes!
>>
Are they still good at sex?
The answer to your question is probaby yes anyway if he's got an average face but it's a little important
a LITTLE important
>>
>>37805230
Noice!

originannanananana
>>
>>37805230
>>37805336
>!
Explain yourselves. Now.
>>
>>37805316
virgin for the same reason. Afraid of getting rejected for that reason
>>
>>37805353
i'm not related to anyone in here, nor dating anyone (i'm OP btw)
>>
>>37805068
You're lucky, there a bunch of girls who like chubby guys. In the other hand there're skinnyfags like me who aren't wanted by anyone
>>
>>37805397
What? In talking about you using an exclamation mark in the current year on a 4chan post.
>>
>>37805604
oh! didn't know someone would be trigger by newfags :( :(
>>
>>37805632
>be trigger
The OP is wrong you are poo in loo tier.
>>
>>37805557
but got a 5 inches dick
>>
>>37805648
sorry, i missed an "ed", while you typed "in" instead of "i'm"
>>
>>37805068
The woman just doesn't have to have sex with you
>>
>>37805751
then why even bother?
>>
>>37805814
For a relationship?
>>
>>37805850
>The woman just doesn't have to have sex with you
Then you are implying that i'll get cucked. Fuck that woman and fuck that shit
>>
I would, a lot of girls like chubby guys. You sound actually a lot like my current bf except his dick is a little bigger (which physically hurts me because I'm petite). Don't worry about what people say here, girls actually aren't too picky you don't need to be insecure.
>>
>>37805068
The only thing I wouldn't date you for is being Latin American. But if you were white I would bf you.
>>
>>37805892
Well alrighty then.
south arden
>>
I would if he were white. I bet a Latin American girl would like you though.
>>
>>37806033
yeah, bad thing, because i actually was born on the states but my parents are latin so i have a latin skin and speak spanish
>>
>>37806033
Not OP, I'm "white" Latinamerican, date me then. What do you have to offer? I have some things to offer by the way.
>>
>>37805681
Anon, that's the average. And the stereotype is that fatties have 3-4 inch dicks
>>
>>37806115
There's nothing wrong with any of that, it's just that I'm personally only into white guys. Don't be so insecure about yourself, you're fine.

>>37806117
I have a robot bf.
>>
>>37806323
>I have a robot bf.

Where are you from and how'd you meet him?
>>
Yes. Unless by chubby you mean obese. That's just gross.
>>
>>37805068
>latin american
This is the only dealbreaker, but your other stats are great. Go find yourself a nice latina OP
>>
More femanons answers?
>>
Yeah

Original and shit
>>
Bump for more replies

Originallllll
>>
>>37805068
>latin american

No
>>
>>37805068
Yea, I mean I'd prob be lucky to get a guy that good desu senpai. I am no catch myself.
>>
>>37809424
p-p-pics desu?
>>
>>37805557
>>37806010
>>37806769
>girls like chubby guys
[citation needed]
>>
I'm dating someone like this too, small peen but he's so nice and smart and im in love with him!!
>>
File: 1485037419297.jpg (369KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485037419297.jpg
369KB, 1000x1000px
>>37805068
You're completely my type up until the shit skin part. I can't date non-whites.
>>
>>37810188
THERE IS HOPE

original don't ban me pls
>>
>>37805068
goldfrapp is alright
>>
bump

ajsdkskskdsjdjsjsdjsdj xds
>>
>>37810257
Why are white women so shallow?
>>
>>37810870
>having preferences
>makes you shallow
God forbid people be allowed opinions on looks
>>
>>37810870
OP here, everybody is entitled to its opinions. If they don't like shit skin, fine with them, it won't disturbed my sleep to be honest. I also have preferences about women and i bet you also do. Just accept it and go on with your life anon
>>
notice me senpai

desu desu deusuuu
>>
>>37810911
He said white women, not guys pretending to be chicks on r9k.
>>
last replies before i go to bed? i'm feeling quite good with the answers i've got so far
>>
>>37811700
Already responded to the thread but I'll bite again.
This place isnt the best pool of people or answers but from what you posted, someone like that would do perfectly fine.
Assuming none of it was a lie or exaggerated anyways.
>>
>>37811733
thanks, and everything in that post is true
>>
>>37805068
Yes five inches is literally perfect you guys are all whiney fucking babies. My lifes so shit because of my average penis size. Wah the average vagina length is the length of the average penis size it's almost like they're designed for each other. Waaaah
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.