[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It hurts just a little bit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1497815198962.jpg (323KB, 480x953px) Image search: [Google]
1497815198962.jpg
323KB, 480x953px
It hurts just a little bit.
>>
It hurts that I'll never marry a cute autistic cake like Hishiron.
>>
>tfw no autistic office lady cake gf
KILL ME
>>
>>37804635

Been on 4chan since 2005/2006 (don't even remember when exactly I first came here.) Goddamn the site really went to shit after 2012. I don't even like coming here anymore yet everyday I come back.
>>
>>37804808
Came here in 2007. I completely agree.

Yet I can't stop coming back here. At least I usually end up browsing the niche boards which are pretty good still.
>>
look at it this way: the facebook/9gag/reddit/ifunny normies havent found s4s yet
>>
>>37804808
>>37804916
I agree my oldfag bros I've been on here since 2000 (might've been on during the epic 1999 raids) and this really went to shit after 2012
>>
It actually hurts a whole lot. Posting on this website is one of the only things I do. It sucks seeing it deteriorate so much. Eventually it will reach a breaking point where it becomes unusable, and all the good posters will scatter to the wind. I'll have nowhere to go.
>>
The bottoms not even 4chan
>>
Is this girl from a particular anime?
>>
>>37806211
ReLIFE as far as I can gather
>>
>>37804635
bottom two are like a year apart
>>
>>37804808
Its always been shit
Problem is its now shit and mainstream
>>
File: 1495603813775.jpg (88KB, 1214x403px) Image search: [Google]
1495603813775.jpg
88KB, 1214x403px
>>37804808
2004 here, I thought things were bad before, but the kind of people posting now are so far removed from the original userbase that it's rapidly becoming totally unrecognizable as 4chan
>>
>>37804635
It's funny because that's how it really feels. I want to go back at the very least to 2011.
>>
File: DrinkPoison.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
DrinkPoison.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>37804635
Ive been here since like 1996.
The internet has just gotten worse.
Everyone was cool at first.
We laughed at stupid shit and pranked each other.
Everyone was like a family.
If someone was a huge faggot, everyone attacked them and excluded them.
Everyone made OC.
Everyone loved sharing each other's stuff and it was actually a competitive scene where you wanted to show the coolest things you could do.

Now the internet is full of faggotry.
Ads are everywhere.
Everything is against the rules.
Mods are fags.
OC is immensely frowned upon while corporate shilling is rampant and people gladly suck corporate cock.
Everyone is mean to everyone else for no fucking reason.
Everyone is a faggot even if you try and help them.
People exclude you and kick you out of things for no reason.
Everyone shit posts.
Everyone has a factless opinion and autistically screeches it at you.
People destroy your things because they are an edgy faglord while creating nothing of their own.
If you disagree with popular opinion even if you have solid reasons why, you are immediately ostracized.
Anything you do at random can cause you to get doxxed and harassed nonstop for some pointless fucking reason.
Everyone is a fucking immense loser and a faggot who's autistic as fuck.
Any time you try and do something as a community, everyone is a fucking huge faggot and ruins it because they are too fucking autistic not too.
If I say hello to someone or ask them to do something very kindly, everyone treats me like im so immense fucking freak because I said hello like im going to skull fuck them or something.
I cant even tell my supposed friends something like: "hey this game I really liked is free today if you want to have it and play it some day." I get greeted with this fucking rage of WOW YOU FUCKING THINK IM GOING TO PLAY A GAME WHY DO YOU ASSUME IM GOING TO ? WHY ARE YOU MESSAGING ME? FUCK OFF STOP BOTHERING ME.

Fuck
I hate you all.
You ruined the one fucking happy thing I had in my life.
>>
File: 1468622169832.jpg (22KB, 506x404px) Image search: [Google]
1468622169832.jpg
22KB, 506x404px
>>37804635
what anime is this originally from
>>
>>37808523
RElife
Its It's really good and the manga is still ongoing
>>
File: 1474479513270.jpg (71KB, 492x649px) Image search: [Google]
1474479513270.jpg
71KB, 492x649px
>>37808578
THAT's RElife? I vaguely remember that scene but she looked different in the last frame. Must be from the manga or something.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.