[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>$200 in debt An autistic problem but a problem all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1489756161644.jpg (68KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489756161644.jpg
68KB, 657x527px
>$200 in debt

An autistic problem but a problem all the same. Wtf do I do?
>>
Sell your playstation? Try student loans, buying a new car, or even just maxing out a credit card on for size. Pussy
>>
>>37804282
Suck a dick or two
>>
>tfw $50 in debt AND have to write a 200 word essay on the jews
ugh just ugh
>>
>>37804282
Be yourself and get a jooooob
>>
>>37804315
>buying a new car
>maxing out a credit card

Yeah but this is from autistic decisions, you shouldn't be buying things you can't afford or taking out loans you can't afford to repay. I just don't want to get harassed by the bank wtf.

>>37804322
no
>>
>>37804368
I can't I'm a retard.

I don't get my retard dollars for another 5 days. Are my bank going to harass me or something?
>>
>>37804404
>200 bucks in debt
You might get a letter in the mail, but I doubt you're going to see bailiffs or a repo van anytime soon
>>
>>37804315
Actually you're the pussy, the loser and the bitch for being in debt. Faggot.
>>
>>37804433
Yeah but what can I do? Just ignore the letter? How do I make $200 in 5 days with no skills and autism?
>>
File: 1391189588383.jpg (109KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1391189588383.jpg
109KB, 412x351px
>tfw $65 in debt
This is it, lads. I'm finished.
>>
>>37804282
fuck off i'm 12k in debt
>>
>>37804496
You can probably just do nothing if you're getting neetbux in less than a week, the bank won't take any real action with debts that last this short.
If actually physically need to make money, you can either sell shit or get a job
Or you can an hero
>>
>>37804518
>>37804362
fuck you guys, this isn't a shitpost i'm just a retard and don't know what to do, i don't have any income wtf
>>
>>37804549
have you considered a fucking job i hear they give money when you're a good goy
>>
>>37804544
I don't need the money physically, my bank account is just overdrawn and I have bills to pay so I'm probably like $300 in debt instead. Not a very nice feel.

>no possessions to sell anyway

an hero seems like a nice option
>>
>>37804570
I'm disabled, physically and mentally.
>>
try to set up a payment arrangement with whoever you need to pay, some places don't charge late fee if you're a day late and instead do it once the billing cycle ends, it depends. doesn't hurt to call and ask
>>
>>37804282
>$165k in debt
git on my level scrub
>>
>>37804604
apply for disability checks, what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>37804574
Just chillax man and allow your position as a parasite on taxpaying society to take care of your debts. Just try to keep your running costs as low as possible and use your weekly/monthly checks to curb your debts. This is literally the credit-card debt that normies run all the time so you're in no danger of action by the bank right now.
>>
>>37804549
If you wanted serious responses then why did you post on 4chan?
>>
>>37804433
they'll tac on like 20 bucks more at worse. bank is happy you'll miss it actually
>>
>>37804637
I get retard dollars already.

>>37804650
Thanks anon, I think by the time I get paid on Friday I can get my dollars owed to like $50 and just have to live tight for the fortnight but I should be ok, just a little depressing. Too retarded to work but I strongly dislike being a brokefag
>>
>>37804282
What are you in debt for?
Originalio
>>
>>37804492
I know. People like OP are the only ones I can afford to bully. Literally.
>>
>>37804662
Where the fuck should he post? Facebook?
>>
>>37804690
learn an instrument and play it for tips downtown if you are physically disabled you get more from it
>>
>>37804362

Artist?

sdsdljkgskljd
>>
>>37804703
I got a really big fine while driving for failing to give way (but I did) and when the officer pulled me over I sperged out a little bit because I didn't do anything wrong and then he said if I kept back talking him that I would receive an additional fine for "disorderly conduct towards an officer", I told him to fine my dick (I have autism) and then I got arrested and detained overnight for apparently being "unstable and a danger to the community" which resulted in multiple fines and myself also having to pay court fees.
>>
Since you're a NEET and prob dont want to look for a job and assuming you have no valuable skills, just flip shit...

>get about 50 bux cash
>search craigslist for shit you can flip (games, electronics, clothes?)
>sell on ebay for profits
>build empire
>>
>>37804751
DUDE ITS RIGHT THERE

IN THE IMAGE

RIGHT
THERE

ITS THERE
IN SIDE THE I M A G E
>>
>>37804789
hmmmmmmmmmmmm originallyy
>>
>>37804282
OP's gonna get his knees broken
lmao ur in deep shit pal
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.