[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost just had my father's day ruined by some rich boomer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1497807512534.jpg (60KB, 731x625px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497807512534.jpg
60KB, 731x625px
Almost just had my father's day ruined by some rich boomer scumbag.

Stopped at a Mcdonalds with my 4 year old and my wife as a quick cheap eat before going to a movie (cars 3). Cashier said they had no happy meal toys. Left that one, went to another mcdonalds like 5 miles away just to make sure a happy meal has toys.

We are eating any of course my daughter is a picky and slow eater. Wife and i finish but not my little slowpoke. I look at my phone so i dont pick at my daughter every 2 seconds to say eat. My wife looks at her phone to get movie info. I tell my daughter to eat again then notice she had ranch on her nose. I grabbed a napkin to wipe her off. It was an unused napkin but crumbly cuz those napkin holders suck.

Anyway, shes almost done eating finally, this lady slaps a napkin on the table in front of her and says "heres a napkin since your dad couldn't bother to give you a clean one!"

Wtf?!

That was the first words out of my mouth. This lady just insulted me to the core. "Stop yelling at her its father's day. Get off your phones!"

Holy fuck. This goddamn lady projecting at me. Old lonely crone. I wanted to chase her out of the restaurant. I yelled out "get the fuck out: She got in her jaugar grinning like she did something great. We flipped her off so hard.

Clearly this old lady had daddy issues among other issues. Shes also never fed a child under 5.

I wish she didnt get to me but my major goal in life is to be a better dad than my deadbeat was.
>>
>using such language in front of your 4 year old daughter
>>
>>37804289
I usually don't. She is convinced stupid is a swear. We are amazing. Shes gone to disney 4 times.
>>
i really dont care tbf
>>
bad parents staring at their phones instead of interacting with their daughter rightly corrected by a person better than them in literally every conceivable way.
>>
File: Manga_Costanza.jpg (368KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Manga_Costanza.jpg
368KB, 894x894px
>blogposting
>tl;dr
>reddit spacing
>facebook filename
>>
>Gazing at your phone all the time when you have a child to look after

You're part of the problem
>>
>>37804816
I gazed at my phone while my child was eating so i wouldn't say eat every 10 seconds or distract her with chat when shes supposed to be chewing.
>>
>>37804261
fags like you are breeding
now wonder this world has gone to shit
keep us updated
want to hear about your daughters first gangbang
>>
>has a wife and daughter
>fathers day

>blog posting on r9k
What went wrong? Your life must not be very fulfilling.
>>
>>37804261

Well, every family has their own pace at things.
That's why i hate lady boomers, those bitches think their way IT'S THE WAY. It's a new era, get over it ffs bitch.

Anyway, goodluck in this piece of shit day :^)

i don't support this kind of shit, fucking ((fathers day))
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.