[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anons, why is it that you ghost people? Do you regret ghosting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1497720619312-r9k.jpg (132KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497720619312-r9k.jpg
132KB, 800x800px
So anons, why is it that you ghost people?
Do you regret ghosting another anon in the past? Do you miss talking to them at all?
>>
I realized I prefer being alone to being with other people so I cut contact with everyone I knew and began living a reclusive life
>>
>>37796962
you make it sound so simple

but it's not.
>>
I ghosted a group of irl friends a month ago. feels bad desu
>>
>>37797033
Well obviously i don't know what i'm talking about because i've never ghosted anybody hence the questions
>>
>>37797071
>feels bad
No, it doesn't. Ive ghosted my entire family and all my friends and a girl who desperately wanted to be my gf and it feels good. I never think about them because being alone is a million times better than being with other people.
>>
>>37796962
some people I do, other's I don't
ghost people cause I just don't feel a connection to them anymore
>>
>>37797105
I used to think I liked being alone, then I got lonely
>>
I'm very afraid of running into them in public while I'm working. If that happens my plan is to just tell them the truth.
>>
I have both ghosted and been ghosted and it feels worse being ghosted if we're being honest.

I do regret ghosting some anons.
>>
File: 1480682430200.png (1KB, 239x283px) Image search: [Google]
1480682430200.png
1KB, 239x283px
>tfw you choose a waifu over a 3D woman
It was the right choice.
>>
I just feel like I'm annoying people, so I stop talking to them.
>>
>>37797356
I've never heard the term "ghosting" but if this is what it means then I do it every time I meet someboody new.
>>
>>37797329
I feel so lonely I want to get into anime just to have a waifao untill I can have gynoide sexbottes
>>
>>37796962
I do it everytime. Whenever im starting to bond with someone, I ghost them. Even online friends, one day I just block them. I don't know why I do it constantly. Sometimes I do miss them, most of the time I dont. I think it's just fear of being hurt.
>>
>>37796962
>do you feel "obliged" to talk to them
yes? ghost them. (unless you like feeling obliged, i guess)
>does talking to them evoke a sense of dread
yes? ghost them.
>do you ever actually enjoy talking to them
no? ghost them.
>do they provide anything (comfort, companionship, ect)
no? ghost them.
>objectively, do they add or detract from your experiences?
no? ghost them.

if you have to think about whether to ghost someone or not, chances are they probably deserve it. people are terrible and selfish.
>>
>>37797105

If ghosted my friends already, but if I had a chance I would have ghosted my family instead, but i live with my mom.
>>
I didn't know this was a thing until I read this thread.
I've done it, cut contact with the few friends I had. Now I am afraid of running into them, because it will be awkward and I have nothing to talk about. Actually, I am constantly thinking about them and what they're doing with their life. Especially because one of them is basically living a better and "ahead" version of what I'm currently trying to do. It makes me feel so worthless and I want to die.
>>
>>37797605
> I think it's just fear of being hurt.
you're just being selfish, anon
what about the people you've ghosted? do you think they don't fear being "hurt"?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.