[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /stalk girls/ online here? >Creating fake profiles to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: 4353.png (546KB, 415x672px) Image search: [Google]
4353.png
546KB, 415x672px
Who /stalk girls/ online here?

>Creating fake profiles to add them as friends
>Looking up their friends and family for more pics of them
>Have a folder of hundreds of pics stored by file size
>Spend hours googling their usernames to find hidden profiles
>Too scared to ever speak to them

I can't be the only one /r9k/

Pic related, a girl I've been stalking for months
>>
>>37795274
>Pic related, a girl I've been stalking for months
you might as well start posting your creepy ass collection if she's 18+
>>
>>37795274
so you have never spoken to them? jesus
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 409x359px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 409x359px
>tfw the girl you've been stalking has changed her status to "in a relationship with Chad".
>>
File: 1497624080773.png (244KB, 660x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497624080773.png
244KB, 660x500px
>>37795274
You dirty bastard OP.
>>
>>37795274
Dude like actually what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>37795274
What kind of fake account do you use? An attractive dude?
>>
>>37795274
Yeah, Im also a pathetic stalker.

A few beginner tips:
>If you cant view photos of someone on facebook because of their privacy options, just type in the search bar her full name and photos, for example "lisa johnson photos" and youll get all of her public photos that were tagged by other people without the privacy option enabled
>if you want to see someones instagram profile picture in full size, go to instadp.com and type her insta link name you also get all of her public photos in full size instead of the compressed instagram size
>if you want to add someone on facebook with your fake account, first try to add any of her friends so you have atleast a single mutual friend, that way the chance of her accepting your request goes way up
>>
>>37795274
Please give people privacy. Just tell a girl she's pretty and hope for a reply. I've actually had a girl want to send me pics and I freaked out and stopped talking to her.
>>
>>37795484
If you want privacy you dont publish all your photos publicly on multiple social profiles.
Its not like you are downloading hidden pictures right from her hard drive.
>>
>>37795460
you won't find something like this on wikihow, wow
>>
>>37795395
Stop acting like you don't know do it, if you're on this board it means you're a loser like all of us, so suck it up, buttercup, admit it that you stall roasties you'll have a chance with profiles so you can jerk off to their bikini pictures
>>
>>37796281
I know its a typo, but stalling roasties sounds like an already established /r9k/ term
>>
File: 7653.png (564KB, 474x638px) Image search: [Google]
7653.png
564KB, 474x638px
>>37795459
I have several hacked Instagram and Facebook profiles of real girls that I use to stalk my victims. I regularly try to break into girls accounts but it's difficult these days with phone verification and such. I stalk about.10 girls very closely..and about another 15-20 that I follow but don't obsess over.

Pic related is a cutie girl, one of my fav's
>>
>>37795460
Thanks for the advice. Any more stalking tips?
>>
>>37796507
>I regularly try to break into girls accounts but it's difficult these days with phone verification and such

how do you do that
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
I just want to know she's doing alright
>>
Stalking online is just a bit creepy, but if you want to follow her in real life or do her harm, please don't. Also how could I start friendships with these girls (from fake accounts where I'm also a girl)? I'm just afraid they'll realize I text weird
>>
my own tips:

>Find out her personality, and what sites she likes to visit. You can spot a Tumblr user quite easily.

>If she uses tumblr, you can find "liked posts by typing https://www.tumblr.com/liked/by/[username]
>>
File: IMG_3703.jpg (199KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3703.jpg
199KB, 960x1280px
I don't considering this too much like stalking but I have a huge folder of pictures of pic related and follow her on all her social media and stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (785KB, 2560x2560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
785KB, 2560x2560px
>>37795274
>>37795460
>>37798374
I know that feel
I've been obsessively stalking these 2 girls for a few years now. I'm free to share if you boys want
>>
>>37798401
I would be interested. Butt and holes?>>37795274
>>
I-I'm not stalking you! I'm just following you around to protect you from actual stalkers!!
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 857x1238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 857x1238px
>>37798426
Maybe
>jeiiabb
>>
>>37795274
at least you don't stalk them irl
>tfw i take walks in a circle that goes past gril's house who i spoke to like once.
>got her address from recording her conversations with other people
>>
>Oneitis is Asian girl I used to go to school with who blocked me on FB just for trying to join voice chat on her Discord
>Has an autistic obsession with Splatoon and a Mary Sue OC who looks almost indistinguishable from something Chris-chan would draw
>Doesn't go for Chad (afaik) but instead goes for much uglier looking and shorter men than me who live in other states, probably because that's all she can get since she's flat chested with gross teeth and cellulite and looks like a 45 year old woman when she smiles or takes off her glasses despite not even being 23 yet
>Probably only dates them for their money considering all the expensive vidya related shit she owns/tournaments she's flown to while earning barely above minimum wage at her actual job
>First result for her last name on Google is her brother's sex offender registration page and some news stories about how he was arrested trying to get with a 13 year old and possessing photos and videos of Captain Planet on his computer
>Parents bailed him out, but then he got his bail revoked for trying to have sex with a 15 year old he was talking to before that he didn't realize was actually an undercover cop
>Is currently in prison and has probably at least 10 more years of tossing Bubba's salad
>Chink you just went full Mad Thad
>Never go full Mad Thad
>>
>>37797175
not the same anon but the main attacks are usually phishing(via fakemails/-websites), social engineering(yes even robots can do this) or the victim beeing a dumb slut and storing passwords in clear text. sometimes you can even guess their password if you know them (e.g one girl i've known for year used her pets name+her birthday as masterpassword)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.