[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop being an incel, become a wizard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1494599560895.jpg (98KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494599560895.jpg
98KB, 507x338px
Being an incel is pathetic, take the wizpill and become a volcel with us on wizchan and be a free man
>>
File: 1447829302857.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1447829302857.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
No wizards younger than age 30. You can't just take a pill to get to this level.
>>
File: 5264834515.jpg (44KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
5264834515.jpg
44KB, 256x256px
>>37795075
volcel it's like you're choosing to be prison gay
>>
>>37795133
Better then being depressed you arent kissing some landwhales feet begging her for nudes
>>
I think I am ready to take on the Wizard path. Accepting my permacelibacy and permavirginity would help my mental health tremendously. I need to get over my oneitis, become a volcel and go on a permanent nofap streak. I should become a ascetic wizard.
>>
on the level I totally agree with op
>>
>>37795075
I'm almost there. For some reason though I feel like if I just keep losing weight and focus on my career and hobbies that I'll find a girl that likes me, but it's unrealistic to think that in today's age where a woman in her 30s can fuck a string of Chad off of Tindr. They don't want a wholesome guy who can sympathize with them, they want to be spitroasted and fucked like animals by the most attractive man they can find in a 2 mile radius then continue to do that for as long as she possibly can. Saving myself from the mental anguish would do wonders for me. But at the same time, I don't want it to just be sour grapes if I turn directly from an incel to a volcel, I want to get there organically and naturally, preferably without feeling the hatred I feel for women currently.
>>
File: 1469025690326.png (292KB, 476x359px) Image search: [Google]
1469025690326.png
292KB, 476x359px
>>37795075
dont post about wizchan on here you fucking faggot leave them alone
>>
I accepted my fate long ago. Don't feel bad about this when I'm wasting my time sitting at the computer.
>>
>>37796668
>I'll find a girl that likes me, but it's unrealistic to think that in today's age where a woman in her 30s can fuck a string of Chad off of Tindr.
Nah mate. Women in her 30's usually settle down for some beta.
I'm 2 years from wizardry, and let me tell you that other people, married or single, aren't happy as well. that's just daily life sucking away your spirit.
>>
Volcel is someone who is able to get laid yet chooses not to do so. What you call a "volcel" is accepting a fate of an eternal virgin instead of producing an unholy amount of autistic screeching about it.

And yeah, you cannot become a wizard until you're 30.
>>
>>37796947
Over here in Canada, guys want to fuck older women all the time. I don't know how true the beta bux/alpha fux dichotomy is.
>>
>implying the desperate orbiters and failed normies here could ever understand the wisdom of wizards
>>
>>37795075
DISREGARD THAT AND BECOME A TRAP.
There's a YEUUG demand for traps on the market and online
>>
File: wizard pepe.png (70KB, 852x944px) Image search: [Google]
wizard pepe.png
70KB, 852x944px
I was going to be a wizard but now my dad will get me married by 25 I think.

Feelsbad desu.
I wanted to be one of you till the end.
>>
The whole site has went to shit it's nothing but roleplayers. They are in a tizzy over yaoi saying it's unqizardly and shit lol.
>>
>someone who is unable to have sex with women is more of a normie than someone who can but chooses not to
>this is what wizchad actually believes
>>
Curious I see this thread today, just when I had downloaded a few books on magic yesterday.

Not event trying to be a "wizard", but magick really is amazing if you know where to look.
>>
>>37799635
wizard posting is kind of picking up.
>>
>>37795075
I browsed wizardchan for a while months ago, and it was a sad incel place.
I expected to find more people like myself, who have made peace with it, and aren't trying nor crying about it, but it was 100% depressed people hating on women for not sucking they dicks.
>>
It is sad that the wizard classification has to even exist. High artificial value is placed on sex, which leads to a ton of people basing their identities on what genitals they have, what genitals they want, and what type of genitals they prefer to smash against.

This high value placed on sex is mostly an internet thing, in my experience, though. In real life, if you aren't surrounded by sex crazed people who can't go a day without fucking, no one will give a shit and any talk about sex will be instantly uncomfortable.
>>
>implying anyone on wizchan is voluntarily celibate
>>
>>37800152

Seriously. The website is mainly about how much they detest women and the sex seeking behavior of most people. You don't get that bitter about sex unless you made yourself vulnerable by expressing your desire and then getting denied it in the past.

Declaring yourself a "volcel" is just a sour grapes coping mechanism.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.