[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dolph Lundgren

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Dolph_Lundgren.jpg (150KB, 899x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Dolph_Lundgren.jpg
150KB, 899x1333px
>6ft 5in (196 cm)
>245 pounds
>Black belt in karate
>Won the European karate championships in 1980 and 1981
>Won the heavyweight tournament in Australia in 1982
>Master's degree in chemical engineering
>Got MIT scholarship
>Known actor
>$14 million net worth
>Blonde hair, blue eyes
>160 measured IQ
>Face of the Eternal Aryan meme

So what are YOU doing to improve your life right now?
>>
>not pointing out that his name is literally adolf
>being this gay
>>
>>37794908
Be this genetically gifted and priveliged but not going further beyond karate and a movie. I honestly expect a lot more.
>>
>>37794908
Discount Gordon Ramsay.
>>
There is nothing to improve for me.
>>
>>37794908

Me:

>working out to get muscles
>helping fellow anon when I can with shitty therapy thread
>preparing to study again for another degree and a new job
>full time teaching job for now
>master's degree in literature, linguistics, in two languages
>huge penor
>>
Literally why aren't we harvesting his sperm and using it to impregnate hundreds of women?
>>
>>37795316

Because he'd want to take care of his children. He's a good guy.
>>
>>37794908

Absolutely nothing. There's nothing I want badly enough to work that hard for
>>
>>37794908
buying a rope to end it
>>
>>37795423

Ropes are sold finished already.
>>
>In early May 2009, Lundgren's Marbella home was reportedly broken into by three masked burglars who tied up and threatened his wife, but fled when they found a family photo and realized that the house was owned by Lundgren.
even his picture scares criminals.
>>
31 soon
>NEET
>diagnosed autism (faked it to get easy autismbux)
>live with my mother
>no skills/no finished education (dropped out of university a few times)
>no hobbies
>I am neither alive nor dead, and I don't know either
>virgin
>ugly, weak king of manlet
>non-white

Only death is improvement.
>>
>>37795803
A few questions:

Why don't you save your autismbux and go to Southeast Asia as a sex tourist?

Why don't you save and hike the Appalachian trail (from Georgia to Maine)?
>>
>>37796583
No drive, too much fear, I don't like whores, especially not Asian ones, my body is too weak for long hiking tours.
>>
>>37796646
A long hiking tour would at least be a nice break from your mother. And you could scare her a bit by going, you know, for what she has done to you after all. I want to do it but I have no way to get money and you need about $5,000 for the 4-6 months it takes.
>>
being blond makes a man less attractive imo
>>
>>37796704
I have no social skills, neither do I have outdoor skills.
It's just too much wishful thinking.
>>
>>37794908
I don't have the Aryan genes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.