[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone told me that I should try drugs before I kill myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: Eaudxzz.jpg (145KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Eaudxzz.jpg
145KB, 1080x1080px
Someone told me that I should try drugs before I kill myself
How do I start my fellow robots?
>>
What kinda drugs? Psychs are great. Especially if you can get a good supply and microdose after you've experienced the spectrum. Makes life kinda bearable (Still have suicidal thoughts and existential thoughts) but it helps
>>
>>37794496
I think heavier stuff, someone told me to start doing drugs because maybe I'll reevaluate my life
>>
Don't. You won't want to kill yourself anymore, but it won't fix your problems either.
>>
>>37794339
I would do psychedelics over shit like meth or heroine but cocaine ain't so bad. I like mushrooms the best: not too much of a trip but a trip regardless.
>>
>>37794339
Do heroin and overdose when you're done and please stop posting kiki, she's my waifu.
>>
Fuck off degenerate druggies
You scum should kill yourselves
>>
>>37794598
no, she is mine

orgi
>>
File: 4.png (21KB, 128x122px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
21KB, 128x122px
How do i find a dealer if i have no friends?
>>
>>37794339
Psychs helped me a lot. Had a few borderline bad trips but the overall experience from it has helped me in the long run. Can't say it will do the same for you but it will definitely be an experience nonetheless.
>>
>>37794641
Music scene
>>
Is your depressed definitely not psychs
>>
File: 1495304016392o.jpg (114KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495304016392o.jpg
114KB, 1080x1080px
>>37794627
you wish yunkie bastard ya!
>>
>>37794339
try psychedelics. LSD, shrooms
>>
You aren't going to kill yourself you lying pussy
>>
File: FB_IMG_14923797745401894.jpg (419KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14923797745401894.jpg
419KB, 720x720px
>>37794641
Concerts
Clubs
Deep web
Ask a random guy where he buys weed, buy it and smoke with him then ask where to get heavy stuff
Go to a place where teens hang out, smoke weed with them. If you're older then them they'll think you're cool. Use them to get heavy stuff

Also, you have to act in a certain way when meeting drug dealers, otherwise they won't sell you anything.
>>
>>37794339
>be suicidal socially awkward robot
>some poland roastie on the net
gives me the same advice
>finally muster the courage to set up a meeting with a dealer
>he's a thuggish chad
>notices my awkardness, starts making fun of me in front of the other junkies
>"s-stop that you lowlife"
>he kicks my ass and throws me out without giving me anything
>keeps the money
>cry myself home

drugs, not even once. Or not until i can find a safe way to order on the dark webz.
>>
>>37795588
see
>>37795574

[orgynale]
>>
>>37795669
it's not like i can force myself to act a certain way, i've been bullied by thuggish chads and now i sperg out if i have to interact to one of them, that encounter only enforced my trauma. Sadly all the drug dealers here are like that.
>>
File: 006.jpg (44KB, 485x475px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
44KB, 485x475px
>>37795588
I'm sorry that happened to you, anon. You have to be really careful around people like that. I hope you weren't hurt too bad.
>>
>>37795764
he didn't leave any permanent physical damage, but everytime i think about it i suffer deeply, it's one of the many reminders that as a man i'm defective because of my inability of being masculine. No matter how much i hate feminists, i understand what they mean when they complain about "toxic masculinity" (except it's only about them, ofc). Thank you for your kind words.
>>
File: 016.gif (2MB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
016.gif
2MB, 500x600px
>>37795833
No problem, anon. You should never feel like less of a person because of what happened. He was an unstable person, and you should know that at least you're not in his position, hanging out with people who would kill you any second.
Please, feel better. :3
>>
>>37795915
I will try, sadly being able to speak up and being socially awkward has many other negatives if you live in a small town where being a loud asshole is the norm, but whatever. He went to jail recently for armed robbery, so i take consolation in that.
>>
File: IMG_20170324_220415605.jpg (391KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170324_220415605.jpg
391KB, 1024x576px
Drugs are something everybody should try before they kill themselves. However its a long process discovering and experimenting with drugs. You have to pick what kind you want, then start of small, slowly getting larger, good trips, bad trips, learning the tricks of the trade and how to handle various things.
I started off with psychedelics, which I'd recommend but it's not easy unless you're a total braindead retard that just wants to fuck himself into oblivion and end up in the back of an ambulance and laughed at.

Eventially I moved onto harder stuff. I experienced the most amazing things I could have ever imagined in my life. I've felt the happiest I have ever been. Had the best experiences ever, and felt the worst sadness beyond sober imagination.

I purposely went with addiction. I could have stopped myself but I didn't care enough. I wanted to be an addict. Slowly breaking free of that at the moment but failing and relapsing regularly.

I still like to try out new stuff. There's so fucking many substances out there and they all have their pro's and con's.

If you're going to kill yourself anyway, then yes do.

How can you start? I'm a shutin and I don't have any friends or know people so my sole and only experiences of getting drugs was learning from online boards and stuff.
Just learned how to get it from dnm's.
If you don't want to do that, then doing research chems is another option but they can be very weird.
>>
>>37795588
You deserve it for wanting to associate with degenerate junkies you dumb faggot
>>37795764
Fuck off tripfag, he learned his lesson
>>
>>37796454
>wanting to associate
you don't even know what those words mean apparently.
>>
>>37796311
I'm just bitter as fuck and thinking alot about suicide
And someone suggested me to take drugs so I can reevaluate my life during trips
So i don't want to overdose or turn myself into a zombie
>>
>>37796599
You will 100% re-evaluate your life and see things from a totally different perspective that normies and soberfucks cannot begin to comprehend.
Honestly this is more of a bad thing for me. Ignorance is bliss. The cold hard truth of the human psych is very stark and morbid.
>>
They meant "rugs." You should buy a rug.
>>
none of you loners except maybe some of the college ones can get access to drugs

you're literally just fantasizing about something you'd like to be doing, just like sex, while the world just does
>>
>>37796752
Normie logic. You can buy every drug you could possibly want online now, and you actually have a larger choice and different kidns of strains, qualities, percentages easily available.
Plus it's a lot cheaper.

Shutins like myself have more experience and understanding of drugs than you retards ever will and that seems to upset people deeply.
>>
>>37795716
you shouldnt fuck with drugs to begin with. They will crush a pussy like you. Especially psychs
>>
>>37796686
This. You wont really be sad anymore. You will see things a lot clearer and colder
>>
>>37796686
>>37796825
This sounds good to me
So what exactly should I take?)
>>
>>37796825
Well yes, but you missed the point I was tryingto make is that overall i'm not any happier. Infact the whole experiences of addiction, bad trips and other negative effects has made me worse I think.
>>37797109
This is the wrong mindset. You need to have an actual interest in drugs, and their effects. What do you want to experience?
Don't just take drugs for the sake of it.
You need to be in a comfortable setting, positive mindset (for some) and fully read up on the effects and the ride you're in for. Harm reduction.
Otherwise you're 100% going to have a really bad time.
Stimulants will make you feel more confident and happy than ever before.
Psychedelics will make you experience a lot of philosophical things and connect with your mind and nature more.
Ketamine etc will make you disassociate and disconnect from your body, and also have psychedelic effects too.
Benzo's will make you feel like a melted blob, comfortable, and braindead, chilled out.
I could go on, these are only bare examples. Each has multiple emotional effects not to mention the visual and physical effects.

maybe you should just smoke weed or something.
>>
>>37797249
I can get weed
Idk I'll try it maybe that'll help
>>
>>37796510
What the fuck are you talking about?
Wanting can be used as a verb you condescending faggot, stop trying to act smart
>>
>>37794339
Op I have done numerous drugs. My experiences with them have been the b st in my life if you are honestly interested here is what to do. At least in terms of order. You don't want to start from the top because these will probably be the best then worst times of your life. Take it slow.

>Weed
Called the gateway for a reason. It has all sorts of different effects and fairly easy to get. This will get you used to the idea and it is a lot of fun. Possibly it will get you in with a group of stoners and it's pretty easy to relate to them.
Your average conversation will be about how much weed you smoked yesterday,naming pipes, and trying to organize a pickup.
>Adderal
Deceptively subtle. This will not get you as "high" as weed on a normal dose but you WILL be talking more and be all about getting shit done. Everything feels a little better and thinking is way easier. Cocaine is pretty much this but more intense. The crash isn't that bad either. Just some tight jaw and a little bummed. Cigarettes are awesome on it.
>PILLS!
Your adderal guy probably knows how to get some oxy or something of the sort. Maybe try dxm and listening to your favorite music. DONT GET CARRIED AWAY! A lot of these things can kill you or make you retarded. I learned my lessons with pills and I can't stress enough that you should research your shit. There are plenty of drug forums with endless unbiased information. Be smart!

>Psychedelics
You are ready. Buckle up cause this will guaranteed blow your mind into the stratosphere! Usually you get what you can but there are some tips to know. Set and setting makes a trip what it is. Don't trip when you are unreasonably uncomfortable. It is normal to be a little anxious but that should pass once you are settled and more concerned with the trip than your anxiety. There is fake acid! It looks like paper most of the time and should be tasteless. Acid last more than twice as long and is more insightful and shrooms are more visual and emotional.
>>
>>37798213
To clarify real acid is tasteless fakes are bitter and "electricy". They are death sentences but they are more dangerous and often less fun. I only ever took half a tab of an nbome and smoked some weed but it was way more uncomfortable than real Lucy. In almost all cases you should never mix drugs weed can be fine most of the time but it gets hairy pretty quick. Weed will intensify a trip in a wild way. Definitely don't do it your first time.
>>
>>37798331
>In almost all cases you should never mix drugs.
Speak for yourself but when you become more experienced you learn how to mix things without issue. Of course you have to read up and you may push it too far.
>>37798213
Some shady and weird advice here. Don't listen to this guy.
>>
>>37798415
Want to tell me what's shady? Also this is beginners advice. You should certainly be careful mixing substances. People die everyday Anon because of their lack of understanding with these things. If you have done your research go ahead buy as a rule you shouldn't trust your buddies word or just be reckless about it.
>>
>>37794339
>go to mexico
that's it, dude. not only that but its soo fucking cheap there, $50 never bought me so much weed; sure it was pretty low quality, but i had a trashbag full, i was king for a day
>>
>>37794339
PLEASE LISTEN i see a lot of bad advice in this thread!

trying drugs instead of killing yourself is a great idea & one i found great success with when i was ready to blow my brains out, but should be done very carefully as to not accidentally cripple yourself/fuck up your brain before you've had a chance to experience drugs to their fullest extent & hopefully find will to live along the way. do you take any medication? if so, please at least do a google search about the interactions. (also, if you have any conditions that you know about, it's worth looking into how certain drugs will impact a person with that condition).

try not to look at it as "doing drugs". i know that sounds really weird, but think of it as taking a medication.

start with weed, you may find that that's all you need to give you a new perspective. after weed, i'd suggest mushrooms. if you can afford a test kit, get one (you don't really need it for the weed and the mushrooms, but once you get into the "mysterious whitish powder" variety of drugs, it's very important). i'd suggest trying mdma and seeing how you feel, then consider trying some lsd. when you take the lsd, you may want to take some mdma before hand, so that when you're coming up you feel nice. dmt is also something to look into.

i probably sound like a fucking guidance counselor, but anyway, there's a lot of resources available online. (psychedsubstance on youtube has a lot of videos that are reasonably informative, if you can bare with his personality).
>>
>>37798729
also, don't start popping pills, regularly doing coke, or regularly doing heroin. you WILL get addicted.
>>
>>37794339
>Someone told me that I should try drugs before I kill myself
>How do I start my fellow robots?
hit me up behbeh
>>
>>37796825
>>37796686
Every now and then I get disassociative. It's a very unique feeling.
>>
>>37796599
Definitely suggest taking LSD. It's completely safe and non addictive and you can find legal analogues online. If you do not get it online make sure you remember to spit it out if it tastes chemical-y/bitter. Actual acid should have no taste and you'll only taste the paper and ink it's on. Many dealers sell research chemicals and tell you it is LSD. Not all of these RC's are unsafe but we have much less research on them than LSD so it is hard to tell especially if you don't know what you got.
This really helped me get over social anxiety.

If you're too scared to buy acid (I don't blame you, bullshit laws will ruin your life if you get caught with it) then you can try seeds containing LSA. LSA will give you the effects of LSD but with quite a few drawbacks. First it won't be as powerful, I ate 250 morning glory (heavenly blue) seeds and got about the same effects as one tab of LSD. Second you'll probably be nauseous throughout your trip as your stomach can't digest the rest of the seed very well. Third if you buy them from a store they will have pesticides on them, make sure you wash them very well
>>37798776
Just don't do heroin period
>>
Its really hard to even find weed when you have zero friends and connections. The only reason I was able to smoke in the past was because I had a co worker that hooked me up, but I don't work that job any more. I saw a full blown dread head rasta guy the other day when I was driving and I was too chicken shit to pull over and ask him where I could find some.
>>
>>37799180
>Just don't do heroin period.
This is how I started out.
Saying
>I'll never do coke, meth or heroin!
>I'll never do heroin but the others are fine.
>I'll inject other drugs I guess but never gonna do heorin.
>Might try some heroin.

Now I'm just at the point where i have heroin in my hands and am searching for safer opiates like oxycontin.
>>37799230
DNM retard.
>>
>>37796804
The reason why normies rarely buy drugs in the internet is because they don't want to wait.
In general, they start with a beer or two at a bar and end up craving for cocaine and then go for a coke binge until dawn.

>>my life 5 days a week
>>
>>37798729
Lots of shady advice here. Watch out op don't listen to this guy.
>>
OP there isn't really a best drug to start with although if you want my personal advice don't start with the heavier stuff like heroin and cocaine.

weed is easier to find and easy to manage, but if you're having depressing thoughts and have very bad anxiety it might not be a good idea cause you might go into a bad trip. lsd is better if you have depressing thoughts but not so much anxiety because you might end up having scary hallucinations. depends on your case really.

last note: weed and lsd are the easiest to find. if you go to a slightly dodgy club you'll already find people to buy from. just remember that as with any drugs you buy illegally you're going through the risk of not knowing what is in there [i know in my country it's not rare to have crack mixed with your weed. just an example.]
>>
>>37798729
I second this especially the test kit. Although if you like shrooms I don't think you'd have a problem making the jump to LSD. Very similar experience but LSD lasts longer and is a little more intense. LSD was the first "hard drug" I did and I had a nice time. Just don't take more than one tab your first time.
>>37799254
Have you tried Kratom?
>>
>>37799644
nigger this is fucking 2017 and you still believe that there can be crack in your weed.
why would any drug dealer put crack (which cost a lot) in a cheap drug such as weed ?

also OP, do you drink alcohol ? do you plan to do drugs alone or with other people ?
>>
>>37794641
Most people even if they can get weed or shrooms cant find heroin. You gotta find someone who does it themselves. A lot of the people selling that stuff are paranoid about cops and thieves to the point theyll skip selling to someone if they get any weird vibes. You gotta go near gas stations or look for those sketchy looking middle age dudes that rides bikes and have backpacks. Strike up a conversation asking if they smoke weed and if they say yes ask them if they know where to find Dark. Dont say heroin. Also be careful cuz heroin is around 100 a g so theyll know that you have a good amount of money on you. A good sign of someone who uses will be them talking slow and low. Even when theyre not on dope they sound retarded
>>
>>37796804
Besides the risk of the dark net, having to get and wash bitcoins, encrypting your address and paying nearly twice the street price to wait 2 weeks paranoid the dea is gonna butt fuck you and all for a package that could contain 0 drugs, thats a good idea.
>>
If youve never done it before its good to have someome with experience to help you just so they can eyeball the bag to see if you got ripped off and get an idea of the purity. If its your first time you should smoke it which can take a little bit to get used moving the foil around. The smoke is usually kinda harsh. Moreso than weed. And it tastes fucking nasty.
>>
>>37794339
It aint gonna work man. You can try microdosing lsd as its supossedly good for treating depression but overall drugs arent gonna get rid of any suicidal thoughts. Weed is a pretty good one for a mood booster anti amxiety cheapness and safety. But really for depression the drugs you need are prozac and anti depressants. Ive had suicidal thoughts everyday for years now and no drug stops it. I smoke weed everyday which helps alleviate the depression temporarily but once youre not on cloud nine youre back to regular depression. I tried using drugs for the same reason and when your goal is to escape you start being an addict. At this point im addicted to being not sober but not physically to anything anymore but now im using heroin and meth and my urge to kill myself is at at an all time high. I can only imagine how my life would be if i didnt start using for the wrong reasons
>>
>>37800435
well you're not wrong, but its definitely better than nothing for people like me and op
>>37794339
>>37794641
reddit darknetmarketnoobs

thank me later, although if you're really paranoid install tails to a usb drive before searching any of this
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.