[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ have next to their desk?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: japan-157327_960_720.png (72KB, 437x720px) Image search: [Google]
japan-157327_960_720.png
72KB, 437x720px
I have a deodorant that i use every 2hours so my parents don't have to have a bad smell everyday.
A set of pencils and paper for noting stuff down.
A huge pile of paper for universoty i haven't looked at yet although finals are around.
My keyboard and mouse for video games.
I don't really have a desk or a room though. I use the dinner table where i sit all day with my laptop. It honestly annoying when you have to turn up your volume toi max just to hear some ingame sounds, because my parents blast the TV 24/7. I have 0 privacy.... Any ways to move out and make quick cash?
>>
File: 20170618_232536.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170618_232536.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Aside from the cups from having Tea, i have my computer to the right, my two main displays attached to a stand. Another older monitor to the left with my ps3 behind

Lately I've had some old hot wheels cars to mess with sitting in front of my numpad, bought a model S to go with some of the classics from my childhood
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
i have a few piss jars/mugs, 2 bin bags on the floor full of wank tissues and empty take out boxes and a shit load of dirty dishes
>>
>>37794378
have you considered painting them? They would look a ton better
>>
File: received_1341302965947271.jpg (133KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
received_1341302965947271.jpg
133KB, 2048x1536px
>>37795038
Literally got plans for the black 350z, i painted it with permanent marker as a kid

I paint actual model car kits and im planning on going over with this models colour
>>
>>37794327
Nothing.
I made a gettho setup so my monitor and keyboard is in a little box near my bed so I browse and watch anime all day without leaving the bed or going outside.
>>
>>37795154

i wish i can buy a real 350z someday
>>
>>37794327
an iphone, a playstation vita, material to wipe my computer screen with, a cup of tea, and tranny pills
>>
>>37795337
I wouldnt put the money to it desu, if i got one for free I wouldn't refuse the offer
>>
>water bottle
>1-3 pepsi max cans
>anti-gout medication
>phone
>rubix cube
>fidget spinner
>fidget cube

Further off from my desk are storage boxes and one, or both of my fleshlights drying
>>
a bookshelf filled with my personal belongings like a comb and a mirror as well as a small box of stuff i keep as a token or memento.

the rest are a couple of books and pens to write with.
>>
On the left my notebook, on the right my mousepad and mouse, and on the right corner an empty PC case.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.