[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 19 year old khv jobless beta still living at home >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1775.jpg (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1775.jpg
46KB, 300x300px
>tfw 19 year old khv jobless beta still living at home
>tfw dad is a teacher & gym dork turbo alpha
>tfw dad sympathizes with a rough kid from school
>tfw rough kid is 19, alpha, has a car, gf & job heading to good uni
>tfw you see the shame in his eyes
>>
>>37794184
You're your dads failure, not your own.
Tell him to khs for producing such a worthless piece of shit you are.
>>
>>37794574
I'm thinking of kmy rn.
>>
>>37794184
Although your dad is a turbo alpha, he didn't teach you how to be a man and expected you to become one magically. Some people need direction in life, throw boiling water at your dad.
>>
>>37794184
it's the fault of your mom's shitty genes
>>
>>37795124
Yup. I think it was her who derailed the alpha I was meant to be. I feel bad for listening to her when I was bullied while my dad told me to fight fire with fire
>>37795020
Oh he tries but it's too late now.
>>
>>37795167
He waited too long and let things go on for too long without ever stepping in. Apparently leaving dealing with these issues to your mother, who raised you as a girl. Which is where most modern failures come from, guys raised as girls and thus being dysfunctional.

Also, what did your mother tell you how to deal with bullying?
>>
Why don't you go to university, anon?
>>
>>37795299
She told me to ignore them and build a wall. It obviously didn't work since the trauma of being mocked in front of the class still cripples my confidence and self-esteem to this day
>>
>>37795310
I may go, next year, but the rent is so high I will only be able to rent places temporarily. Also I made the mistake of sharing the price of my gaming PC with him so he claims I can't take it, and gaming is the only thing keeping me alive
>>
>>37795357
She is giving you girl advice, which is horrible advice. Girl dynamics, girl behaviour etc are all fundamentally different. She told you to act as if you would do if you were a girl being bullied by a group of other girls. Which was the completely wrong way. Seriously even grabbing a chair and attacking one of them and becoming the "mental kid" is MORE desirable. We had a kid that reacted like that, still a freak but he found his group through it and was relatively normal later on.
>>
>>37795387
Can't you go to a univeraity in your own city or have your parents pay your rent?
>>
>>37795458
I know, anon. I tried to bury those memories but one way or another they refuse to go
>>37795520
I'm in a small town and no, I dont want to ask for any handouts, rent is ridiculously high. As I said I cannot move my gaming pc either either way
>>
>>37795611
Basically, you developed emotional trauma. Not usually one to give this as advice. But ever thought about therapy? Alternatively, pick up lifting. Maybe get into some martial arts. I used to do kick boxing and can only recommend that. It's quick to pick up, fairly efficient and a great confidence booster.

Also, it sounds more like he's trying to seperate you from your gaming PC than trying to discourage you from going to college. It might be he blames it for you not being the Chad he wants you to.
>>
>>37795689
>ever thought about therapy
Might be good but I just don't feel like opening up to people who aren't anonymously posting on a Laotian image board

>lifting
>martial arts
Might sound like Im making excuses but I tried both. Lifting didn't solve my confidence and I gave up. Karate involved a lot of talking with my partners and due to bullying I pussy'd out of taking hits. I formed bad memories of both.

>he's trying to seperate you from your gaming PC
I think so as well. I just posted part of the story but he constantly hovers around and tells me to get off the computer. He could legit seize it given that he own half of it.
>>
>>37794184
>dad is a teacher
>"""alpha"""

lol i know little kids that make more than your loser dad, he's one step up from a mcburger flipper or janitor

challenge him to a fight and fuck ur mum
>>
>>37795816
My dad is pretty much the same way with my PC. I use a laptop that is owned by him, since i never had a job.
He took it away so i can study for a big exam and told me that playing video games is the reason i don't want to talk to people.
>>
>>37795167
In Germany that kind of raising a child is normal. You will be punished if you act like a man, you get praise if you act like a shy girl who doesn't argue, so the guys who act like guys goes to the lowest school form which probably destroy their future forever and the beta cucks get to the highest school form.

Germany punish you for stuff that is necessary to get further in live. If you don't act like a man you never get girls and you don't get more money for your job.
>>
>>37796135
You should see countries like Sweden, where they take this to the extreme. The German level is pretty normal in much of Western Europe nowadays. A lot of it stems from the Feminist idea that boys are effectively defective girls and once they fix them everything will be dandy. They're not.
>>
>>37794184
Many parents are merely stupid people. They have children out of vanity and see them as extensions of themselves, instead of as separate individuals. They expect them to be a certain way just because.

Your dad is probably just a bad father.
>>
>>37796289
>They have children out of vanity and see them as extensions of themselves, instead of as separate individuals.

OP here. I really feel my dad is just following this.
>>
>have two options right now
>can become HVAC technician making 50k a year
>or get on disability making $800 a month
>psychiatrist I've been seeing since I was 8 said she'd sign me off
There's a grill I've known for 9 years showing some interest in me. If we have kids I'm gonna need money. At the same time I hate working.
>>
>>37796716
I think you posted in the wrong thread my man
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.