[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone with mental illness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1476456605918.png (48KB, 888x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1476456605918.png
48KB, 888x1185px
I am constantly harassed by auditory hallucination posing as a grill in her 20s.
It sometimes multiplies itself and talks with other girls.
They keep being so mean like showing me strange and scary images so I cannot even sleep.
>>
Hearing voices at night must be the scariest thing ever. I am sorry anon. Do you take meds for it?
>>
>>37794201
I do. I don't hear things when I am on medication.
But the effect seems to be wearing off recently, so maybe I would need more drugs.
>>
>>37794175
That sounds awful man, can you talk to them and they talk back, or do they just talk and ignore you?
>>
>bipolar
>compulslive disorders
>obsessions
sometimes in the morning when i'm half awake i can hear my mom as if she's on the phone complaining about her life.
>>
>>37794230
They talk back. In a terrifying way.
They threaten me like they'll hypnotize me and make me pedophile.
>>
>>37794267
also also the last time i got i high i stabbed my roommate but he was chill about it
>>
>>37794267
That's kinda sad.
>>
im probably going to kill myself today. i think my wife is leaving. idk. im too old to move on and still procreate. i hate roasties anyway. see you around space cowboy.
>>
Sorry anon :(

Mental illness is not fun, I deal with my own problems too. If you need help please get it
>>
>>37794305
Don't die. You do not deserve painful death.
You are better than suicide grade people.
>>
>>37794175
I spent a whole year in psychiatric hospital.
And I still take medication.
One day I forgot to take my pills, after several hours I started to feel terrible - drenched in cold sweat, running out of breath, feeling like I'm being watched etc.
Never forget to take your pills anon.
>>
>>37794329
its ok i have a gun. i wont feel a thing.
>>
>Tfw you need long term inpatient treatment but you can't afford it
>>
>>37794310
Thanks I visit psychiatry regularly.

>>37794368
Thanks and yeah I try not to forget my pills.
I am severe too.
>>
>>37794175
Yours sounds a lot worse than mine but I've had my share of mental fuckery.

Depression from age 14, psychosis from 18-19, the "worms" as I like to call the psychosis thoughts still creep into my brain from time to time but I have a handle on it for the most part. I'm still a neurotic paranoid mess when I'm around people a lot of the time though.
I'm also a little bi-polar, I'll be having a good time, like just an hour ago I was playing CS:GO, talking with people on the mic, goofing around and stuff. Then suddenly the "worms" came back and I started to get paranoid and ended up barely speaking out of nowhere and I felt like a miserable asshole.

Overall I'm not really that sad and not that happy. I exist, I guess.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.