[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only robot that fucking loves when women look like this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1497717428821.jpg (105KB, 961x961px) Image search: [Google]
1497717428821.jpg
105KB, 961x961px
Am I the only robot that fucking loves when women look like this. Literally makes my dick diamonds every time and I'm ashamed to admit it because it looks trashy as fuck.
>>
File: 1497752848094.gif (182KB, 226x224px) Image search: [Google]
1497752848094.gif
182KB, 226x224px
>>37792960
Teenage whores are my weakness
>>
File: 1343777852416.jpg (29KB, 326x475px) Image search: [Google]
1343777852416.jpg
29KB, 326x475px
>septum piercings
ruins the whole thing for me
>>
>>37792960
I fucking hate when women look like that. I don't know how common it is where you are and with the women you're into, but every Mexican girl in Texas between the ages of 17 and 25 looks just like this (except with darker features obviously) and it gets pretty tiresome to look at after the 100th time seeing it.
>>
>>37792986
even worse is she's missing the ball on the end
>>
File: 1497717636822.jpg (140KB, 1080x791px) Image search: [Google]
1497717636822.jpg
140KB, 1080x791px
Really wonder how wild their sex lives are.
>>
>>37793395
These types of girls are pretty boring sexually.
>>
>>37793986
This, anal is probably the most taboo thing they'll do, because they're just your average stuck-up white girl who is just dressing up like cool alternative girls

Go find someone dressed like that, but is a 5/6/10 instead of a 8/9 like them and you'll have a way easier time finding a super depraved mental illness gf
>>
>>37793395
These girls never have sex. They masturbate to the attention they receive over social media. You think they're at the club getting drunk, sucking some Chad's dick in the bathroom, they're actually at the club for hours upon hours to only to post Snapchat videos of themselves lip syncing to some Drake song. On the rare occasions that they DO have sex, depending on their social standing, it can be pretty depraved.

If you see one of these girls who is always on luxurious trips ALONE, driving nice cars ALONE, out in the desert ALONE, she's getting shit on by some middle eastern prince and getting eaten out by a camel for a living. These women are garbage and should be avoided at all costs. Wait 20 years. They'll all be alone because any man with half a brain will marry a woman who isn't an unfuckable fuck doll that smells of hummus and shit.
>>
How are you all making such detailed assumptions about some roastie personality just because she has messy hair, a sweater and a piercing? Holy shit you guys.
>>
>>37793395
that pic is disturbing.

also >>37794626
hit the nail on the head. if you ever see one with a boyfriend it's usually the most effeminate and non-threatening thing on the planet. they serve a duel purpose of photography for the girl and being too weak to opppose her
>>
>>37794682
it's the typical youtube/istagram over-processed look. these girls are all carbon copies to the point where it's a bit unnerving
>>
>>37792960
youll like this OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hpE60pYT8s
>>
File: IMG_9712.jpg (59KB, 496x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9712.jpg
59KB, 496x595px
>>37794682
Because I actually know women like this and they're all the same fucking person. They're all the same fucking person, they say the same things, make the same poses (mouth open, tongue out, finger in or around mouth), they all unironically use the word "niggas" in place of men even though a lot of them know 0 black people. They all have no range in what they enjoy musically. The only listen to hip hop and r&b that you would hear on the radio. Their predecessors looked up to Marilyn Monroe, these girls look up to the Kardashians/Jenners. They're all garbage, there's no depth to them. They're trash, this is why they dress how they dress and do their makeup the way they do, they're following this trend and have no sense of originality. They all look at the same YouTube tutorials and end up looking like the same person. They're all looking at Kylie Jenner for fashion inspiration.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.