[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Struggle of having a nice car

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2916.jpg (155KB, 2092x1566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2916.jpg
155KB, 2092x1566px
So since the weather finally got good where I live I decided to take my MGB for a spin (looks like pic related). But whenever I stop at a red light, normies start yelling "nice car" and stuff like that. Do they mean this or is it meant ironically? How do I respond to this without looking more autistic than I already am?
>>
Just say thanks. Its hard to explain, but if they can tell you are passionate about it they wouldn't insult you over something like a car.

I am not a car guy, but honestly I think its pretty neat seeing someone drive a car like pick related. Its probably genuine.
>>
They probably mean it, but you never know with normies
>>
>>37792695
If it's a vintage car like that, then they're probably being sincere. If they're niggers or chavs, they're probably saying it ironically, but they have shit taste and will OD on ket soon
>>
>>37794035
Just to add I've had this problem before with wearing decent clothes. My friends (none where I am living currently though - so I've gone back to being a sperg) compliment me on how I look. Chavs say 'swarve jacket' as an insult. I've even once had a gang of them threaten to beat me up for wearing a 'nice shirt' (it was just a flannel shirt)
>>
Post pics of your MG man, that looks nice
>>
>>37792695
Don't say anything with your voice, you want to look cool so just have sunglasses on and raise your hand and do a thumbs up while smiling (practice a bit, but remember you're cooler than them, then you will just look cool when doing it on default)
>>
>>37792695
And don't smile like a genuine happy smile, just do like a costanza "smile" which is more a smile than costanza's, if you know what I mean. (cool cocky old guy smile)
>>
>>37792695
post pics, car related is awesome. I cant help but genuinely complement such cars when they are next to me in traffic, it's nice to see a pretty, nonstandard car.
>>
>>37792729
Do that chad thing and turn up your music, except since you aren't a chad you'll have an actual good taste in music. Give 'em a quick cheeky smile to show how alpha you are and they will be left in awe as the lights go green. Wink non-mandatory but highly recommended.
>>
Didn't expect this thread to still be alive, will post pics in a bit
>>
>>37792695
personally I think those cars are cool, but the normies might be making fun of you because they're absolutely tiny compared to modern American cars.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.