[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women tell you to fuck off when they're not interested because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1334628464173.jpg (17KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
1334628464173.jpg
17KB, 350x277px
Women tell you to fuck off when they're not interested because otherwise men would still think there is a chance if they did it politely

Women have to be rude to you otherwise you wouldn't get the message that they don't want anything to do with you
>>
>>37792659
True, just hate it when they keep texting me to fuck off even though I havent texted them or talked to them for a whole week.
>>
its because TV convinced us that we have to "win" woman
>>
>>37792734
but TV and movies would be really boring if this wasn't the case

it's just not how it works IRL
>>
>>37792765
you know what? on second thought its not TV
its retarded parents that don't educate guys about relationships.
>>
>>37792806
yeah honestly this is most likely

my parents sat me down and told me to be careful with boys and not lead them on and stuff, I doubt anyone here had a talk with their parents about women that was basically like
>hey so if they tell you they're not interested, don't secretly pine for them anyway and stalk them for years and years, seems like a bad plan
>>
>>37792850
Parents push their sons to get girls, they (usually) are lenient with them running around with girls. But this also puts pressure on them, and makes them feel inadequate if they can't fill the family's "so when are you getting a girlfriend" thanksgiving questions.
>>
>>37792659
Does being "rude" include calling average men virgin neckbeard creeps for approaching you, even though the Alpha Males in your life have exhibited far worse behaviour towards you and women in general and still gained access to your vagina?

It truly does seem that women today are not upset at being sexually objectified, they upset that it's "low-quality" men doing it.

If they're only approached by average guys, women will get frustrated and believe she's average as well, which destroys her Prince Charming fantasy.
>>
>>37793190
what happened to you, anon? tell us
>>
>>37792850
>thinks pining is voluntary
>Formerly, all the WORLD was mad
>>
Isn't it the opposite? I don't think a woman has ever told me to fuck off. They usually just ghost me or make excuses
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.