[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She drank a lot of alcohol and got "raped" Have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1497781412628.gif (2MB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
1497781412628.gif
2MB, 352x264px
>She drank a lot of alcohol and got "raped"
Have you guys noticed this trend?
My ex got "raped" like that, pretty funny since she never had sex with me. Karma maybe?
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 811x811px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 811x811px
>>37792646
Bump for interest

Word for originality.
>>
knew a girl like this. the ultimate red flag. basically means that they refuse to be held responsible for their actions
>>
>>37792646
It is rape if somebody who wasn't drunk abused their limited ability to give consent; that is primarily so that you can't just pressure a girl into getting drunk, then abusing that state to have sex. But if the person she fucked was also drunk, too bad. And if that person wasn't responsible for getting her drunk, also too fucking bad.
>>
It is rape if somebody who wasn't drunk abused their limited ability to give consent; that is primarily so that you can't just pressure a girl into getting drunk, then abusing that state to have sex. But if the person she fucked was also drunk, too bad. And if that person wasn't responsible for getting her drunk, also too fucking bad. That's the long and short of it.
>>
>>37793222
She willingly got drunk and he was drunk too.

She said no but she should have known better than to get drunk with him.
>>
File: 1497745559867.jpg (45KB, 560x410px) Image search: [Google]
1497745559867.jpg
45KB, 560x410px
>>37793191
She's a total mess now.

After the "rape" she became a huger slut than she already was.
>>
>>37792646
>being in a relationship with 0 sex

I really dont know how you do stupid shit like that
>>
>>37793308
>She said no
>Should have known
Look, I'm no /leftypol/, but if she refused consent and got raped, that's terrible, and the guy's a scumbag. You can't shift the blame onto the woman for doing something stupid. If a guy decides to take the scenic route home and gets mugged, do you blame the guy for wanting to try a different route, or the person that fucking mugged him? The latter! Just because someone let their guard down doesn't make them not a victim, nor does it make the criminal any less guilty.
>>
>>37793531
>implying this makes any sense
The guy doesn't know he's going to get mugged.

If this would make sense it would be like this

Would you blame a guy for leaving his boyfriend that has a gun and can defend him to walk a dangerous road alone which he knows he is likely to get mugged on? The answer is yes.. Yes he is to be blamed, karma.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.