[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone want to just talk for a bit? I'm a bit drunk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Spike-46.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Spike-46.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
Does anyone want to just talk for a bit? I'm a bit drunk and I want some company
>>
File: kevinDurant.jpg (62KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
kevinDurant.jpg
62KB, 620x349px
I guess it's fine. I figured I wasn't the only lonely one here but maybe I'm mistaken
>>
>>37792321
Hello anon hows it going
>>
>>37792363
I'm feeling good, how about you?

I did a bit of coke earlier but I'm drinking whisky now for the come down
>>
>>37792405
I'm ok too. I slept 16 hours last night and that felt pretty good. Ive never done coke before whats that like
>>
>>37792426
It's like caffeine on steroids I'd say. It's hard to describe but that's probably the best I can do
>>
File: when its not a big shot.png (194KB, 229x345px) Image search: [Google]
when its not a big shot.png
194KB, 229x345px
What did you drink tonight?
>>
>>37792448
Man I have only ever done weed. Where I live there is a death penalty on drugs so I try to stay clean mostly
>>
My dad died two weeks ago
>>
>>37792450
Just on the jamieson whiskey. Pretty good on the cheap
>>37792461
wew I thought the death penalty mostly wasn't a thing anymore. I'm in Canada though so maybe I'm a bit ignorant to the outside world
>>37792463
I'm sorry to hear that, anon. Want to talk about it?
>>
>>37792321
are you happy in life op
>>
>>37792485

My man. Jameson is great. If you're using a mixer, I recommend something like Sprite or 7-up. Changed my life.
>>
>>37792529
I wouldn't say so. I'm on some SSRIs though so hopefully things will change
>>37792535
I'll keep those in mind. I'm just drinking straight out of the bottle right now. It's my coming down ritual
>>
Have you ever tried Baileys?
>>
>>37792611
That creamy stuff? If so yeah I have but only on St. Paddy's for coffee
>>
>>37792629
I haven't had it myself but I've been meaning to. A co-worker recommended it to me, and Old Greg.
>>
>>37792463

My dad died about 6 months ago.
I was the last person to see him alive.
He died in front of me.

I've just stayed busy. I try not to remember it.
It was like his eyes were getting this dead layer over them while he was still alive.
He just rambled on mostly not making any sense.
His passing wasn't what I thought it would be.
I had taken care of him and my mom for years. So it was like losing a child.

Next is my sick mom.

I laugh when people tell me how hard their life is.
>>
>>37792667
Shit man, I am so sorry.
>>
>>37792645
It's gross to drink if you want to get drunk, but as something casual it's pretty nice
>>37792667
I'm sorry dude. Do you think you can pull through?
>>
>>37792405
How'd you get the coke
>>
>>37792710
>>37792723

It's just the way things went.
I was a NEET too long.
Then they both got dementia.
So now I just fight to protect losing my household and take care of them and try to preserve what legacy they have left for me.
Then I got about a month or so to get a real job when it's over.
Like no time to mourn her passing when its her turn.
I have to immediately secure a job and make enough money to pay the bills or its game over.
I'm not whining about "oh get a job wah" its like fuck. I've been a NEET before this and now I'm kind of a NEET who is trapped as a NEET.
so that part freaks me out cause I've gained some serious agoraphobia and probably holding back a sea of depression if I ever can feel much again.
So yeah. I have to somehow go out and smile and get a job within a few weeks after witnessing another death.
>>
>>37792752
>it's the FBI on 4chins
My cousin sells it to me on the cheap
>>37792768
fuck dude that's some harsh shit. Will the government help you out?
>>
>>37792768

Oh yeah to add..
Can't work because full time caretaker.
Can't get paid because of legal reasons for what I do.
It be kinda like getting paid to raise your own kids.
So even if I wanted to save and make money I am trapped until I witness the next death in the family.
So yeah that's pretty fucked up.

Life can be worse. So much worse.
If I prevail I'll pretty much have a home and most of lifes bells and whistles in tack.
So thats okay I mean its a good starting position but somehow maintaining it at a 'gotta go fast' rate is ridiculous when the time comes.

>>37792799

They do but it's a ton of work to maintain those services and at the same time make sure you are protected from them.
Those services can completely absorb what you own.
They limit what you can have or do. You basically can't create a savings or they reap it and punish you.
So its a fine line.
Depends on what State you are in to in the US.
>>
>>37792843
Sounds like a tough situation my dude. I wish you the best. Not enough positivity on this board

Vent yourself to me dude. It's important to get it out
>>
>>37792874

I don't normally come here. Just kind of browse around.
I've been beaten down into the ground by life for years.
It was a good run as a NEET though. I mean it was the life of a king. lol.

If it all works out it'll be okay. It's like having a demon behind your back though just a few steps. Always running.

I've survived about 5 years or so like this in different states of shit and despair.
I'm still here and havn't broke down or went postal. So there's hope for everyone out there.

I wish I only had a ex girlfriend to cry about. Or lack of social abilities. Fuck. lol I got those to whine about too just no time to cry. Or its like irrelevant.

If I can still be alive you guys can make it through anything man.
>>
>>37792940
I'm glad you have such a positive attitude despite your shitty situation.

Makes me feel bad for being a depressed NEET loser when nothing really bad has actually happened to me

Were your parents good to you?
>>
>>37792983

Yeah they were good. I didn't get kicked out for basically being a NEET most of my life.
There was the usual "Get a god damn job" thing which I appeased by doing some summer work here and there.
But overall I've been a loser.
I mean that guy who shot up that super market, randy stair held a job longer than I ever did. lol

I use to get pretty depressed about things like "no girls want me" and "god im ugly" "im fat" "i have no friends". and rightfully so I suppose. but that stuff just is so irrelevant when it comes to protecting your family and home.
ensuring some dignity for them and all that.

dont really mean to ramble on but man some dark times in the past look radiantly light now to me. even the cringe edgy bullshit.
crying over being a loser sure beats wiping your parents butts. and seeing them in a baby like state. watching them fade away and eventually die.
then throw in still thinking you are a loser into that mix and all that normal NEET depression.
fun fun stuff.

oh well. I just keep going forward.
im a little intoxicated right now.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.