[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my mom is going through a double organ transplant right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: PBPB.jpg (33KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
PBPB.jpg
33KB, 560x560px
>tfw my mom is going through a double organ transplant right now and she's in another state and I can't do anything
pic not related
>>
>>37789090
She's gonna have to recover, right? You can do something then. For now, it's up to the surgical team.
>>
>Have a condition that means I will need an organ transplant to stay alive in a couple of years
>Going to opt out of the surgery because someone else could use that second chance better

At least the last thing I do will be the right thing.
>>
>>37789090
She's a female, so clearly she's a dumb whore and whatever happens to her is of little consequence.
>>
>>37789114
What organ do you need and what's your blood type?
>>
>>37789105
Yeah. Her husband said it's going routinely so far but it's just hard not being there. I can't see her for a few months but I wish I could be there when she wakes up. She's been waiting so long and it's been so hard for her.
>>
>>37789145
>her husband
>not your dad
Roastie slut confirmed.
>>
>>37789120
Gonna be a kidney, I don't actually remember my blood type. I can't knowingly accept a transplant because it would only keep me alive a few years longer. Not worth it.
>>
>>37789114
That's a brave choice, anon. I'm sorry for whatever you have to go through.
>>37789119
Thanks anon
>>37789159
u wanna fite m8
>>
>>37789184
If you don't mind me asking, what's causing your kidney failure?
>>
>>37789368
Genetic condition. Doctor told me it's basically dormant at the moment, but it'll become active in a few years and I'll need a transplant or to be hooked onto a machine. I don't want either of those things. I'd rather not go into too much personal detail about what it is specifically, sorry.

>>37789223
It's not really so much "brave" as "the only right thing to do". You don't reward or praise someone for taking the only moral option presented to them.
>>
File: youAREworthit.jpg (29KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
youAREworthit.jpg
29KB, 500x390px
>>37789184
>>37789404

Everybody is worth it, anon, and you're all the worthier for having displayed a noble and selfless heart.

I'm O+. If you have O+, A+, B+, or AB+, there's a chance we might be compatible. Even then, we'd have to get tested to find out for sure.

I'm willing to get the tests done and give you one of my kidneys. 100%, no bullshit, not even kidding, with absolute and complete sincerity, you can have it. I know some very wealthy people, and I'll find a way to fly out if it's necessary. I was going to donate one to a stranger, anyway, and that's a decision I already made a long time ago. I'd be happy to give it to a fellow anon. It would fucking THRILL me to know that some part of me is helping somebody else, and you'd be helping me live out one of my dreams.

>I can't knowingly accept a transplant because it would only keep me alive a few years longer.
That will apply to whoever gets it, and I still think it's worth it. Every single day is worth it. You must have people who love you, and making them happier for a few years is worth it. You being able to jack off one more time or take one more really good shit or laugh your ass off just one more time is worth it. All I'm ever going to be able to do in my career is forestall death for one more sunrise, and that's worth it. Make just one more good post or make somebody smile just once, and I consider it paid forward.

I am dead-serious. Give me your contact information if you want this, and don't feel for one fucking second like you're not worthy to draw breath. You're worth it, and you're welcome to it a thousand times over.
>>
>>37789436
The issue isn't going to present itself for another 5+ years, so I have time for things to change or work out or for me to change my mind. I appreciate the sentiment and offer, though. The thing is that I already got a second chance, since this probably could have/should have killed me when I was a baby, but miraculously I survived the surgery. Not even the best people get second chances at second chances, Anon.
>>
>>37789455
I got a second chance at birth, too, anon. My mom destroyed herself giving birth to me, and it's still a miracle that I survived at all. I was fucking sickly. I know what it's like to feel like you shouldn't be alive or don't deserve it.

Some of the best and dearest people I know are only alive because a lot of miracles have happened.

You don't have any debt to pay for being alive, and you're not overdrawn on anything. Every pair of eyes that exists and gets to bear witness to the beauty in the world, however small, is worth it.

You can give me your contact info, anyway, or take mine, in case you do change your mind and can't get a donor. I mean it. Take it if even the tiniest part of you wants it, and don't feel like you're at all unworthy of it.
>>
>>37789455
What is the condition exactly?
>>
>>37789537
I'm not the guy you're responding to (I'm OP), but you seem like a remarkably good person. It's encouraging to know that people like you exist.
>>
File: 1496365214367.jpg (200KB, 639x636px) Image search: [Google]
1496365214367.jpg
200KB, 639x636px
Anon?

I'm [email protected], or danceswithbanshees on Steam. You can shoot me a message or just save those contacts if you'd like. You don't have to respond publicly, and if you hit me up 5 years from now and I still have this kidney, the answer will be the same.

I don't know you, but if you're here, there's a good chance we've spoken and laughed together already. I'd love to help a fellow anon. You'd be the one doing me a favor. Every living thing has some spark inside that wants to live. It's okay to listen to it.
>>
File: 1496887836017.jpg (126KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496887836017.jpg
126KB, 960x640px
>>37789558
Bumping again because I want you to see this. It'd make every sleepless, shitposty night on this dumpster of a board worth it.

>>37789558
People very much like me are fighting to help your mom. Take some comfort in that.
>>
One more bump. Please, please see this.
>>
>>37790060
The procedure went well, she's out of surgery now and I am happier than I've been in year.
>>
>>37790162
That's fucking WONDERFUL. Congratulations, anon.
>>
>>37790162
I'm glad for you buddy

Hold on to that feeling
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.